• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 1,058 Views, 1 Comments

Chaos at the Royal Wedding - RDDash



When Twilight Sparkle gets a sudden invitation to her brother's wedding, Pinkie Pie starts to beg her to increase the ratings of their new TV show. For popularity sake she said. Well then, Twilight have a perfect wedding crusher just for that.

  • ...
 1
 1,058

3: The Bride Objects


Canterlot Castle Twenty-four hours before the wedding.

Log #10100110: The following had been pieced together from various recorders of the camera crew.


"I don't know what her problem was but she acted like she never met me before, what a bitch. She and I were childhood friends, she was practically my babysitter." Twilight Sparkle sighed, "Who wrote this? This script is garbage!"

Chrysalis had been using a disguise, and a bunch of servants constantly have been going around and doing whatever she practically wanted. "Would you actually believe it, but here I am trying to be polite to her and she is trying to shove her flank right into my face. I mean like, do you have the concept of personal space.... Excuse me! You are in my way!"

"Do I even need to say it." Twilight Sparkle deadpanned. "So I was about to meet my brother, and check this out, there was some imbecile of the guard threw a spear at me! At me! I am the mother bucking Ambassador at Large, and the student of the bucking Princess Celestia. I hope he gets fired." Twilight huffed, "Can I get some water?"

Shining Armor was by the barracks he had been performing the inspection. "You know this wasn't half bad when I was originally thought it would be. I mean when my sister came, she was furious. I am not sure if she was furious about the wedding or the fact that the Canterlot was under the strict lockdown. You know what, now that you mention it I have no idea why did we put a pink bubble around it. Or, why are we doing this wedding in a time of crisis? Or, maybe having a public wedding was an extremely bad idea. It looks like I received a small memo. This is all part of the script! Don't read this part out loud."

Rainbow Dash has been the happiest filly in front of the camera. "I can't believe this, we got an invitation to go to the royal wedding. Guys this is so rad. There is something they want me to do, check this out this scroll viral video of me breaking the sound barrier. I am awesome! So like they said that they want me to do an exact same thing but like come on I am going to be in a dress. Do I need to spell it out for you, D-R-E-S-S, Do those idiots even understand aerodynamics, bummer. Anyway, why is everypony is a nudist? I just don't get it."

Rarity had been sitting on the chair in front of the table outside of the local Canterlot's Caffe. "If you ask me, cakes that been sold here are absolutely fantastic. Now, where was I? Uh, yes, the wedding. I can tell you right now the bride was gorgeous and the broom. Did I say the broom, I mean the groom, silly of me? Well, they do have the broom too, Not that I am saying" Rarity sipped tea, "I have to say that our dear friend Twilight Sparkle has been on edge recently, although I can't really blame her, that guard was out of line."

Applejack had been in the royal kitchens, somehow ending up in charge of kitchen staff. "Guess what? Big Mac owes me fifty bits. He said I can't-do it. He said I can't be in charge of theirs frou-frou kitchen. Hey did I say that this goes over there? Oh yeah, Princess Cadence visited recently, I thought I'd give her some muffins, my own recipe, by the way, she said it was nice.

Queen Chrysalis had been standing in her room.
"You know what, I couldn't believe it when I saw it. They put a hick in charge of the royal kitchens. Her muffins weren't bad, but I still threw it in the trash. I think I am starting to feel guilty about it."

Jump back to Twilight Sparkle's location, "That bucking cunt, how dare she to threw Aj muffins. Or at least that's what I would like to say, but instead I kind of wondering myself, how in the hell did AJ end up in charge of the royal kitchens. Anyway, I think my brother started to act strangely. By complete accident, I ended up in their room and the things I've seen I wish I could've forgotten."

Chrysalis had been in the hall, just relaxing and enjoying her "Well what can I say, I am supposed to be the Princess of Love and I have a reputation to keep. There is another issue though, I am not sure how I am going to say this, but the original bridesmaids had to go. I mean I personally have no issue with them, it's just they need to go."

In the office of High Princess Celestia, Celestia had been sitting in the chair in front of the desk. "Well, it's been quite a painful couple of hours for everypony at this point. We did a rehearsal, and then Twilight came from downstairs and started to yell at Princess Cadence. Something about her being a spawn of Tirek, and like she is an ultimate evil. It's have been ... uh...is she really a spawn of Tirek? No, okay then! Well, if anyone is interested, I decided to write a book on a topic of why Equestrian Kingdoms doesn't have Queens. So like to make a long story short Equestria did have a King, it's just the title quickly became unpopular."


Canterlot, somewhere in the central plaza. Pinkie Pie has been spending time with Fluttershy. "Turns out that Twilight can't really hold her liquor, so she like took her first bottle of vodka, and then this where everything went off the rails. It could have been way worse, I don't know how but it just could. Anyway enough about the bad stuff, we are here to celebrate, isn't it right Fluttershy?"

"Uh, what? Sure, let's go with that." Fluttershy said absentmindedly, "Um, Pinkie Pie, are you aware that Princess Cadence isn't who she says she is. At first, I thought it was weird at first, but it's like something about her is not right!"

"Well, how would you know, it's not like you've met her before, or for that matter knew her personally."

"True, but still, she's a very famous person."


"Uh, Well I am sure that everything is going to be just fine."

"Is there something you forget to tell me?"

"Nuh, I am pretty sure I didn't."

"Pinkie!"

"Nope, nothing, nope!"

"Pinkamina Diane Pie, you will tell me right now everything that's going on!"

"Gotta go! Bye! Talk to Twilight about it" Pinkie Pie engaged the hyperspeed and run from Fluttershy's stare. Fluttershy sighted it would seem to be she would have to go to Twilight after all, and when the answers have been slipped from her grasp in the form of the pink pony. So then she went flying straight to the castle.

Twilight Sparkle had been trotting in the corridor, it took her some time to figure it out that she made a mistake, and now she wanted to find Chrysalis and apologize to her.

"Cadence is that you, I've been trying to find you I just want to apologize."

"Come on Sparkle, it's just only two of us here, you can stop pretending." Chrysalis had been standing on the stairs in the middle of the throne room.

"Right well, others don't know that, like I was saying I am trying to apologize."

"About that, I've been thinking, this whole idea sounds great and everything, but!"

"But?"

"It's not really personal, it's just things have changed you know. It's kind of like that, I want to stay as Princess Cadence forever and ever. I could even establish a safe haven for my drones, and well if I just go back to the way things were before, then I just lose the opportunity. I am sure someday you will understand!"

"Chrysalis you stupid bucking bitch, don't you bucking dare to betray me. I swear, if you do this, I will end you."

Chrysalis laughed and zapped Twilight with green magic. "That's Queen Chrysalis for you, my dear Ambassador."

"Buck you, you bucking bitch!" with that Twilight got absorbed into the floor.

"She got you too, didn't she?" real Cadence had been standing on the floor o the crystal caves two hundred feet below Canterlot. "Well, I think we can both spend the night here, and then I guess the next day after that, and I suppose we might as well spend an eternity here too."

"Don't give up, we are going to get out of here! Listen I didn't create that clone army and those orders for nothing. When we are going to get out of here Chrysalis is going to pay for her betrayal."

"Um, Twilight I've been wondering, what are we using as units of measurement?"

"Really Cadence, do you had to ask this question now!"

"Okay, fine! I'll rephrase that! How exactly are we going to get out of here! because I don't really see it."

"With this!" Twilight just pulled a dozen blades from her pocket dimension, "Come on let's go we are going to kick her flunk!"

"I thought you are a diplomat, Twilight?"

"Yep, I am! I do however prefer using agressive negotiations. It works a little bit like that." Twilight took a deep breath, "Out of my way, you idiots." At the same time, two blades flew in the direction of two Changelings who rushed away in a hurry.

"Should we stop them?" one of them asked another.

"What are you insane, we don't get paid enough for this, just sent three guards to intercept them, and I don't know just get distracted by the bouquet of flowers."

Meanwhile, Fluttershy had been already in the castle, and she heard the whole thing. "I've got to warn the girls, this is a bit out of my hooves." She then found a nearby window opened and flew out of the castle.

"Do we just go and ride those very old mining carts?"

"I am not really sure, with a dubious angle that they have been constructed, and then there is the fact that they are gravity based." Twilight had been inspecting the rusted, probably centuries old mining cart.

"Gravity based? Wait, there is another kind?"

"Yes! For example, the new model is a hovering platform with a heavy load modifications. The movement isn't restricted and it can fly in all three directions. With those thoughts, not even I know where exactly we ended up. I suggest we use emergency wink spell if necessary."

"But if this is the case, why can't we use wink spell right now."

"Because we would need to use way too much energy, the energy that I don't even have, so I have to use you as the magical battery. And then we would need a beacon location to where we want to go. Fine! Let's just do it, I think I am going to owe Rainbow Dash a favor for this stunt."

"Okay!" Cadence wasn't completely sure what Rainbow Dash has to do with all of this.

Twilight then took out a chalk and then started to draw a pentagram "I think this should do, I just don't want to use my own blood as a catalysis. Cadence please stand in the center of it." Cadence nodded and then stood inside the circle. Twilight then set up four lightning rods and then attached four cables to Cadence.

"Um, Twilight?" Cadence started to say when Twilight finished the final preparations.

"I am sorry Cadence, but this is how it works. I didn't design the Mage Accelerator System" She then went to the box with the switch, as if to prepare to flip it. " Okay, are you ready?" Cadence again nodded, and then Twilight flipped the switch. Almost instantly the pulse of magic went from Cadence and then to the all four rods simultaneously, after that it slowly started to rotate faster and faster. After that, it was spinning in an almost complete blur. Ten seconds later, and two ponies disappeared after the bright flash of light illuminated the cave system.

Twilight and Cadence materialized in the small room. "Twilight, what is this place?"

"It's something I could think up of in the emergency." Twilight then flipped a display panel and imputed a set of coordinates, she then pushed Cadence on the small platform, as much as it was possible to push medium sized Alicorn who had been recently drained from seventy percent of her magic reserves.

"Ugh, I think I have a migraine. Is this it, is it over?"

"Almost done and, there perfect, just a little heads up there is going to be another flash of light. Only this time the system has an automated magic generator."

With another flash, they disappeared again. Canterlot hotel room #312, two ponies materialized inside of it. "Well the wedding starts at seven in the evening, so, uh buck! I was hoping it was actually in the morning. I really need to sleep right now. What time is it 6:39," Twilight winced. "Okay, if we just hurry I think we could still make it." With that, they both start running strangely enough back to the castle to prevent her brother to marry a Changelings Queen.


Heavy double doors snapped open "Stop the wedding!" yelled Twilight.

"Twilight, darling, I don't think this is a time for more jokes!"

"I am not joking Rarity, and I've been sober for at least two hours by now! Pinkie initiate Order 37, now!"

"But Twilight you promised to never ever to use those orders."

"Pinkie! Order 37! Right now!"

Pinkie gave up and pressed the button. Almost immediately a company of two hundred and fifty Pinkie Pie clones rushed in the room. All of them had been looking at Twilight Sparkle, their brand new commanding officer. "Get her!" yelled Twilight, her hoof firmly in the direction of the fake Cadence. In the next three seconds, all of them managed to immobilize Chrysalis, who by now lost her disguise. "Escort her into the dungeons, and out of my sight!" Clones did just that.

Doors slammed open again and Fluttershy rushed in "Twilight had been captured by the scary bug monster!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Rude!" commented Chrysalis who somehow overheard that.

"Fluttershy, dear, I think we are all got that. That's okay you can relax for now!"

"Oh okay! Thank goodness you are okay Twilight"

Doors slammed open again and High Princess Luna came in "You can trust me, Lulu, everything is under control Lulu, I go here and what do I see there is a mess of unimaginable proportions. Ambassador Sparkle would you care to explain that."

"One of my agents decided to gone rogue, extreme measures had to be used, Ma'am!"

"And what pray tell was the assignment for this Agent, again."

"Harmless prank, Ma'am. To celebrate the wedding of my brother, Ma'am!"

"Should I advise you that this is the unwise usage of State resources."

"I am sorry Ma'am, it won't happen again Ma'am!"

"See that you don't, Ambassador!"

"Doors slammed open again. One more uninvited guest had been standing, a Chimera. "I feel kind of insulted because nopony bothered to invite me."

"Oh what Is it now?" groaned Twilight.

"Not him, please, I will take just anyone but him!" Rainbow moaned. Everypony looked at her. "What? He can be really annoying!"

"Well, what are you waiting for Ambassador, do your job!" shouted Luna!

"Right well, the new target the same Order! Get Him!" she yelled. Pinkies had been confused for a second, then all of them pulled a miniature particle bluster autocannon out of thin air, a weaponized model of Pinkie's Party Cannon, immediately they all surrounded the intruder, each weapon raised and aimed at him.

"It looks like you did your homework, congratulations. Uh, well I guess, I surrender!" Chimera slowly walked to the center of the room.

"Who are you and what are you doing here!"

"My name is Discord, and until this day I had been detained as a prisoner in the Equestria's most ruthless jail, the Canterlot Gardens."

"Haha, very funny mister! Canterlot doesn't have maximum security prisons and it certainly not in the gardens! Now I'll ask you one more time. Who are you?"


"But I am! Oh you mean, that silly base on the Moon? While I do respect the wisdom of the ponies who lived thousand years ago, now I fear they started to slack again. But you, you are promising to be different..."

"Pardoned!"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, pardoned! I don't care what you did thousand years ago, but you did serve more than enough for it unless you wish to come back to where you came from!"

"No no, everything is fine, I am perfectly happy with been pardoned."

"Good, now, can we get on with it, and do this wedding already!"

"Uh yes sure, that sounds like a wonderful idea." Rarity was more than happy with this resolution.

Four hours later all of them slept In their respective rooms. The after party was enjoyable, but with what happened everypony feel the need to rest.

Meanwhile, in the dungeons, a single Changeling Queen have been placed under heavy guard.

"Well poop, what am I going to do now?"

"How about you start writing an apology letter, let me help you Dear Ambassador Twilight Sparkle, today I had been a very bad filly. I really need you to punish me for insubordination." Twilight snapped a wire.

Chrysalis gasped "No! You wouldn't!"

"Oh yes, I would! So how about you start to do that, and well, let's see if you are still going to need more Twilight time after I am done with you!"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what is it?'

"Yes, master!"

"Excellent! Now then shall we begin?"

At the same time, two guards tried their best to ignore what about to happen under their noses, they also had been trying, but failing to suppress their boners.

Author's Note:

So with this story we are playing a small game each chapter is going to be increased by 1k. This chapter length is 3k.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment