• Published 26th Aug 2017
  • 534 Views, 3 Comments

Descent into Darkness - TwilightSpark



The story of Twilight Sparkle's downfall.

  • ...
 3
 534

Controlled

Twilight's body changed, she passed out from the changes. She looked very similar to her old self, however there where white 'cracks' going across over her chest area. Emitting a glow of white light. Her eyes emitted a white magic in a similar way that Sombra has his amethyst colored magic flowing out of his. Her cutie mark changed, the purple stars on her flank where white instead of purple. Her eyes seemed to shine through her closed violet eyelids, her horn ended with a bit of whiteness, aswell as the feathers on her wings ending with much the same.

Sombra immediately looked away from this, he hated seeing the light. He always thought light was his enemy, did he just create his worst enemy? Unfortunately for him, probably. But he could still feel a good degree of evil within Twilight. Did he just make Twilight sparkle an evil light pony? He didn't know, but this was not how he wanted this to end up. He unchained Twilight from the black crystal alter and picked her up. She felt just so light to him. A part of him felt that she was...cute. Although he wouldn't let that get to him. He had another plan.

He walked down a passageway to another part of the cave he was in, this was his base of operations, far below the icey wastes where nopony would look. He was going to attempt to mind control Twilight. He looked around this other part of the cave, looking for a...stasis chamber of sorts. He placed Twilight inside of that, she froze still, not making a single move. She was totally under his whim now. He knew for sure that this time there is no way he could possibly lose, but he won't let that get the best of him. He just hopes Twilight won't be uncorrupted / uncontrolled or turn against him somehow.

Sombra's horn glows a deep purple, and a purple beam hits Twilight. He starts taking control over her, Twilight whimpers in her sleep as this happens. Once that is finished he takes her out of the chamber, and wakes her up. Twilight stands next to him. Ready to take orders from him. He tells her of his current plan: Take over the Crystal Empire, and free the umbrum.

He cannot do that himself this time though, as he knows Cadence and Shining armour would be prepared for that. With Twilights understanding of magic, they will fall this time. Twilight looked at Sombra with a look of admiration in her eyes. He grinned and gave her some knowledge about his dark magic and some of his spells, such as turning into smoke, and opening up his sealed and hidden staircase. Only him and her will be able to open it, he also tells Twilight the way out, and says that he will be here waiting for when she returns. He orders her to leave for now. She complies, no questions asked.

Sombra cackles, and vanishes into the darkness. Twilight finds her way out, it takes a good deal of time for her to leave, once out she is encountered by the numbing cold of the Crystal empire's winter. She puts up a barrier and starts heading towards the crystal Empire.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment