• Published 12th Aug 2017
  • 707 Views, 2 Comments

Secrets of Everfree - RDDash



Evefree Forest contains many secrets. There are only 2 rules in the weather mare rulebook. #1. Don't let anypony wander off into Evefree Forest. #2. Don't let anything or anypony outside of it. What will happen when 1 weather mare does brake them.

  • ...
4
 2
 707

Chapter 2

Surrounded by fluffy clouds there had been a metal shell of various equipment, and sterile white office cubicles. What's been visible outside was just a facade carefully engineered to fool the masses.

Rainbow kept walking in the corridors. Surprisingly, despite making all that noise and leaving corpses left and right, there was no security trying to chase her. She didn't bother to hide the corpses, stealth games weren't her shtick. Did she go inside the elevator, Up or down? Decisions, decisions. There was a phone in the elevator, the phone started to ring, then it's stopped.

"Come on, pick up the phone," a voice echoed "You look like a smart mare with lots of talents, I am willing to throw you a bone here. Let's work together, you are a pegasus and I am a pegasus. I am sure you would understand, this is all just for the greater good." Looks like whoever it was, started to greatly annoy Rainbow. "Oh, I get it, this is all about that pathetic filly, isn't it. Ha ha,- ha ha ha ha ha."

Rainbow took a white board right above her head.

I don't know who do you think you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you. Then, I'll make sure to put your corpse into that meat grinder of yours.

"You! Bwahahaha...." gun barked, and the annoying laughter had been interrupted, peace and quiet had been restored.

It was kind of boring, they, ponies who worked here, didn't offer much of a challenge. if this what it means for infamous pegasi pride, that stupid mare was bitching about. Bullying children and being completely incompetent in a fight. Well, maybe, Rainbow might just as well put that trash where they belong. Rainbow Trash, Rainbow smiled remembering silly nickname. Now then, let's go play a Garbagemare.

Ring, ring, phone rung on the next elevator.
"You don't have to be so mean to those two guards on the second floor. They have just been doing their jobs," voice cued.

They killed themselves, I just pushed their corpses into a meat grinder, another white board Shush, you.

Rainbow rolled her eyes and disabled another speaker before the mare could speak again.

The elevator dinged doors opened.

"What do we have here?"

In front of her were rows and rows of super computers.

"Now then, what are my options? Oh perfect", Rainbow noticed the access display with a keyboard. "Which color coded access key do I need here?"

Swipe here to unlock had been displayed. Rainbow Dash swiped the card and grinned "Now let's see administrator chamber is in C14. Victims dungeon, well are in the dungeon. "

How dull!?

"Uh, just what I was looking for, Celestia Mark 1 fusion reactor," Rainbow Dash pushed few buttons, and evacuation sirens started screaming. She only did have about 10 more minutes, before this whole place would be blown sky high.

Right now she was in block D, that means her target is upstairs. She took a small cube from her pocket and threw on the floor. From it, the clone morphed into existence. Rainbow clone went inside the elevator. Original casually trotted to the nearby stairs.

"Hey, I am talking to you! Can you hear me you little bitch! Do you have any idea what I will do to you? I...," two gun shots can be heard from a speaker, upon completion of her mission Rainbow clone was liquefied itself.

"You are dead", said Rainbow putting her smoking gun into a pocket. Gosh, that mare was stupid. In front of her was a corpse of ash gray coated mare. Brains had been splattered on the chair. One more thing needed to be done. After a few minutes, the meat grinder was munching on a mare's corpse, cracking noise of bones can be heard.

"Rainbow!"

"Let's go home kid, I've told you I am going to kick the flanks of those uptight pegasi," said Rainbow, she then noticed that Scootaloo was the only one there. "What about the others?"

"They are all gone! The scary ponies came and took them away!"

Wrist watch on Rainbow's hoof buzzed "It looks like we are out of time. Scoots, I need you to hang on to me like a glue, and don't let go."

"Okay."

Rainbow then went to nearby wall attached C4 explosive and pressed the detonator. Satisfied that Scootaloo was hanging on to her, she then took a dive, wings closed.

Three, two, one, zero, for the moment there was nothing, then bright green flash illuminated the sky.


Later that day.


A brief passage from Canterlot News:

Tragedy in Cloudsdale.

Today is the day of mourning, on this day early morning a tragic accident on the Cloudsdale Weather Factory took away the lives of 25 ponies. Wonderbolts are still investigating the cause, but from what little we can tell the explosion was caused by some magical pulse reaction that quickly went wrong.


A brief passage from Cloudsdale Daily :

Foals went missing.

Have you seen those ponies?
Below the list of names, pictures and short bio was posted...
Please, if you have any info please report to the local Solar Guard..


1 Week later.


In a shed of Sweet Apple Acres two mares had been drinking.

"Celestia Darn it Rainbow tell me the bucking truth."

"First Jackie, don't ever speak that bitch name ever again, and second you can't handle the truth."

Ignoring Rainbow casually insulting Princess Celestia name Applejack huffed Someday you are going to confess Rainbow. First, you show up with that filly one day, and two years later you went away for a night. Then in the morning, a bright green flash can be seen from Cloudsdale, and loud explosion can be heard.

All of this had been very frustrating for Applejack.


A brief passage from the main computer in a Cloudsdale Weather Factory:

Government decree # 776. By the order of Princess Celestia all pegasi children who failed flight exam aka Pegasi flight test are to be processed into spectra. May the glory of the Celestial Sun forever shines in the Equestrian Kingdoms. Glory to Princess Celestia, our beloved monarch and the mother to all of the pony kind.

Author's Note:

Will the Rainbow Dash tell the truth to AppleJack, or she will keep silence?


Thank you, everyone, l for reading this chapter?

Comments ( 2 )

Just so you know, there's a typo/confused word in the short description. Brakes are for cars!

8361278
Thank you for the heads up, I think I found it

Login or register to comment