• Published 2nd Aug 2017
  • 4,063 Views, 15 Comments

How to Bathe a Rainbow Dash - OtakuBrony47



Rainbow Dash's refusal to take a bath after gym class forces Rarity to take maters into her own hands. That is, if she can catch her.

  • ...
 15
 4,063

You're Getting a Bath.

Author's Note:

Just a silly little one-chapter story I wanted to write. Keep you guys entertained. Let me know what you think.

Rainbow Dash opened the doors to the gymnasium and took a look around. Everything was empty. No one was around. It was all quiet. Too quiet. She walked over to the gym bleachers and took a seat on the bottom row. She was a bit confused. Reaching into her backpack, she pulled out a note which she had found inside her locker. The note read: "Meet in the gym after school. Rarity" Rainbow Dash wondered why Rarity wanted to see her after school. Especially in the gym, one of her least favorite places in school.

She started to wonder if this was all just a prank. Maybe one of Pinkie Pie's "Ha-Ha, Made You Look" type of practical jokes. All that was missing was for Pinkie to jump out and say "SURPRISE! You thought you were going to meet Rarity, but nope! It's was ME!!" Rainbow Dash got up from seat and decided to look around. If this was one of Pinkie's jokes, she must be hiding somewhere.

She looked behind the bleachers, but Pinkie wasn't there. She checked the gym's store room, but Pinkie wasn't there either. "Pinkie!" Rainbow called out. "Come on Pinkie, I know this just one of your little pranks!" Rainbow Dash peaked inside the window to the coaches office. The lights were out and the door locked. Rainbow peaked inside the girls locker room. All was quiet. She walked inside and called out. "Pinkie!" she yelled. "Come on Pinkie, you already got me! Just come on out so we can get this over with already!" Rainbow Dash was starting to get frustrated. She peaked inside each locker to see if she was hiding in any of them. She peaked inside the showers, but still no Pinkie. Or Rarity for that matter. Dash had enough. "Okay, fine! I'm leaving!" she scuffed. "I knew this was a waste of time" she mumbled.

As she turned around and walked away, she suddenly found herself being tackled to ground. She struggled to wiggle her way out of her attackers grip but was unable to. She was then flipped around on her back, with her hands pinned to the floor. Face to face with her attacker, Rainbow Dash became surprised. Her attacker was non other than her friend Rarity. "Rarity!?" she cried. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" she demanded. "And how did you get so strong?"

"Yoga!" replied with quick smile before frowning angrily. "And I'm doing something I should've done a lot sooner."

"What are you talking about?" asked Dash, trying to struggle out of her friends grasp.

"Your getting a bath!" exclaimed Rarity with a determined look in her eye.

"What!?" cried Rainbow Dash.

"You heard me!" said Rarity. "Your. Getting. A bath!"

"No I'm Not!" shouted Rainbow Dash.

Rarity picked up her rainbow haired friend and sat her on a bench by the lockers. "Oh yes you are!" she continued. "I've noticed you've been skipping out on showering after gym class. For 7 days, you have not showered ONCE, after gym." Rainbow Dash sat up from the bench and grabbed her friend by the collar of her shirt.

"So what!" she yelled, "It's not Mandatory that I have to shower!" Releasing her from her grip, Dash continued, "And besides, Gym Class is second to last period on my schedule! My bother showering at school when I can just wait another period and shower at home!" she explained.

"Because I have final period with YOU!" Rarity ranted, "And I have to sit next to YOU! And have to deal with YOUR smell!" Rarity leaned in closer to Rainbow Dash and took a gently sniffed her. "And you smell, HORRIBLE!" she added.

"Is that so?" Rainbow Dash replied. Saying nothing Rarity responded with a slow gentle up and down head movement. "Well what are you going to about it huh?" Dash asked, smugly. Rarity smiled smugly back at her as she walked over to the corner of the locker room and came back holding a blue duffle back. She unzipped the top zipper and dumped out its contents on the floor. Rainbow Dash starred at the items as they fell. 2 white wool bath towels, a scrubbing brush, a bath sponge, a hair brush, and a collection of shampoo bottles.

"Oh I think you already know what I'm going to do about it" said Rarity as she raised an eyebrow.

"You'll have to catch me first!" exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash jumped up from the bench and ran out of the girls locker rooms as fast as she could, leaving her Rarity in dust. "Hey!" shouted Rarity, soon giving chase. She chased Rainbow Dash out of the gym and down the school hallways. "Just wait till I get my hands on you!" yelled Rarity. Rainbow Dash chuckled. As slowed down to turn to wards a corner, she knocked down a garbage pin, trying to block Rarity's path. Rarity failed to see the knocked trash bin and suddenly found herself tripping over it. "RAINBOW DASH!!" Rarity yelled. As she picked herself off the floor and looked up she noticed Rainbow Dash was heading towards the library. Rarity smiled as she knew a short cut.

Rainbow Dash looked back at the hallway. Rarity was nowhere in sight. "Ha, looks like I lost her" she gloated. Stopped by the door of the library to catch her breathe. As she laid back against the wall a voice in the distant called out to her. Rainbow Dash looked around to she what it was. Soon enough, here comes Rarity down the left side hall. Rainbow Dash screamed in panic as she looked for a place to run. As Rarity got closer, she saw the horrifying smile on her face mixed with eyes of mindless lust and rage.

"I'm coming for you DASH!" she yelled.

With quick reflexes, Dash ducked inside the library. Hopefully she can loose Rarity by the books. Rarity saw her enter and smiled villainously. "Ha! I got you know, you dirty girl!" she exclaimed. She ran as fast as she could to the library and pushed the doors opened. "HERE"S RARITY!" she yelled. Breathing heavily, Rarity looked around before being approached by the school's librarian. She looked displeased. "Hello" said Rarity nervously, before being interrupted.

"SHH!" said the librarian, pointing to a "No Yelling"

"Oh," blushed Rarity, "Of course. Sorry."

The Woman rolled her eyes, as she walking back to her desk. With that out of the way, Rarity can go back to the mission at hand. She stealthily walked around the library, trying to keep an eye out for Rainbow Dash. She searched each individual isle of books thoroughly. Starting with the Biography section. "Here Dashie, Dashie, Dashie!" Rarity called out quietly, to avoid getting in trouble with the librarian, "Come on out!"

From Biography to Fiction, to Science. Rarity searched high and low. "Where are you little brat." she whispered to herself. Meanwhile in the Manga section, Rainbow Dash peaked out outside to see Rarity searching for her by the History section. As Rarity moves on to Fantasy, Dash quickly hides back inside the Manga section. Rarity stops and stares towards the Manga section, thinking she saw something. After staring at it for a while she moves on towards the Fantasy section.

Rainbow Dash slowly peaks out again, to see if the coast is clear. "Hmm, I don't think she saw me" Dash thought. She slowly took a deep breathe in, and sat down on the floor. "Why is Rarity being so precedent on me taking a bath?" she thought. "So I don't shower after gym. Who cares?" Rainbow Dash sighed as she looked around the book shelves. "Hmm, what's that?" she said. She slowly got up and walked over towards a shelf on one of the bookcases "Oh wow, a volume 3 Dino Sphere X!" she exclaimed. "No way. I've always wanted to read this." As Dash marveled the book in her hand another book caught her attention. And another, and another.

"Wow, a volume 4 issue of One Kick Girl!" Dash cried. "And a volume 7 issue of Attack on Vampire!" Rainbow Dash read through the pages of the books as she kept looking around the Manga section. She then came across on her favorite Manga characters. "No, Way..." she gasped softly, as she approached the shelf. "I don't believe it..." she began to tear up. "...Daring Do: The Manga Adaptation!" she geeked out. "And they have the complete collection."

She slowly reached out her hand to pulled a book off of the shelf. As she gripped it in her hand and slowly pulled it out, she smiled widely. "Oh wow, nothing can ruin this day now" she thought. As she took the boom completely off the shelf, her happiness was soon shattered when she found her bath crazed friend Rarity staring at her from the other side of the book case. Dash let out a oddly girlish scream as Rarity stared at her with a devilish smile.

"Got'cha" she teased.

"Hey, Rarity" said Dash nervously. "You found me." she giggled. "Uh, you win a free manga."

Rarity shook her head. Dash ran as fast as she could out of the manga section towards the exit, but before she could make it half way, Rarity tackled her to the floor. Rainbow Dash elbowed Rarity in the face to try and get away, but Rarity grabbed onto her leg before she could. The two girls struggled around for a while before being given a loud "SHHHH!" from the librarian. Rarity and Dash stopped and stared as the librarian was standing over them. She pointed to a "No Loud Wrestling" sign on the wall.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow at her. "Seriously?" they said. The librarian nodded. Rarity and Rainbow stared at each other for a while before deciding to "wrestle" a bit more quietly.

"Take that!" whispered Rarity, as she gave a pretend slow-motion punch to Rainbow Dash.

"Well take this!" whispered Rainbow Dash, giving Rarity a pretend slow-motion knee kick to the stomach.

"You're taking a bath whether you like it or not!" Rarity whispered back.

"No. I'm. Not." said Rainbow Dash as she wiggled out of Rarity's grasp and started running in slow-motion.

Rarity followed after her in slow motion. The two made I pass the librarian's desk and out the right side exit. The librarian looked at two girls as they slow-mo ran pass her and out the door. "Another slow, uninteresting Monday" she sighed. Now outside of the Library, Rainbow Dash and Rarity took off in real time. Rarity was getting tired of chasing her at this point. They ran down the freshman hall, the sophomore hall, before running outside to the front of the school.

"HELP! I NEED AN ADULT!" yelped Rainbow Dash.

"DON'T BE SUCH A BABY!" yelled Rarity, "IT'S JUST A BATH!"

Rarity chased Rainbow Dash throughout the outside of the school before arriving at a fenced off area. Rainbow Dash gasped. Rarity smiled, looed like she had her now. "No where to run Rainbow Dash!" she taunted. As they got closer to the fence, Rainbow Dash looked around figuring out what to do. Then she had an idea. Without fast reflexes, Rainbow Dash ran towards the side of the wall and jumped. What happened next was unbelievable. She actually temporarily ran on the side of the wall before pushing herself towards the fence, allowing her to grab the railings and hope over hit.

Rarity's was wide open. She stopped in her tracks as Rainbow Dash paused to take in what just happened, cheered, and rubbed it in Rarity's face before going back to running. "Seriously!" shouted Rarity. There was no choice, Rarity had to go around to the other side of the school. After a long run around the school, Rarity eventually caught up with Dash by the football field, where oddly enough, Vice Principle Luna was teaching a Ti-Chi class.

"Slowly send out all your negative energy from your body, as you take in the peaceful waves from inside" instructed Luna to her class. Meanwhile, Rarity and Rainbow Dash continued their chase in the background . They were too busy chasing each other to care about what their Vice Principle was up to. "Calm as a leave, riding through the gentle stream of a river."

"HA! You'll never catch me! SUCKER!!" shouted Rainbow Dash.

Vice Principle Luna continued. "Feel the universal harmony as the sounds of nature sing to you."

"JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, JACKASS!!" shouted Rarity.

"All is peaceful and calm" said Vice Principle Luna.

"SOAP DODGEEEEEEEEEER!!" yelled Rarity in the distance.

After chasing each other around the school, Rarity and Rainbow Dash finally lost their breathe by the soccer field. Rarity collapsed to the ground while Rainbow Dash took a seat by the bleachers. She stared at Rarity as she gasped for air.

"What's a matter Rare? Out of breathe already?" teased Rainbow Dash as breathe heavily.

"Your...out of breathe...too...Moron!" said Rarity between breathes.

"Just give it up Rarity, You can't chase me around forever."

As Rainbow Dash got up from her seat and stretched, she found herself tackled to the ground. Rarity slowly got up and watched as Rainbow Dash was pinned to the ground tied up with a piece of shoelace. Rarity rolled her eyes as she approached Rainbow's attacker. It was non other than Applejack. "What the hell took you so long?" asked Rarity.

"Actually, I was with ya since the gym" confessed AJ. "I just wanted to see how things would've played out for ya."

Rarity rolled her eyes.

"So, your in on it with her, huh?" said Dash.

"Sorry Sugarcube," said AJ, "but no one likes a stinky feller. Yer taking a bath whether you like it or not"

Rainbow Dash sighed as AJ and Rarity dragged her back to the girls locker room. AJ carried her by her upper half, while Rarity reluctantly carried her by her legs. That way she wouldn't try to escape. Although she did try to put up a little bit of resistance on the way. Once back at the locker rooms, AJ sat Rainbow down on the benches while Rarity got the shower ready. Once everything was set, AJ brought Dash into the Showers.

"You do realize you'll have to strip me naked for this, right?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Not at the moment" smiled Rarity.

Without warning, Rarity took Dash away from AJ and dragged her further in, where she held her head under the running shower faucet. She struggled to try and get out. "HEY!" she yelled, "WHAT GIVES!?" Rarity held Rainbow tightly as she let the hot water fell on her hair. "Rarity! My clothes are getting wet!" she cried. Rarity giggled as she ran her fingers through Rainbow's hair, trying to scrub off all the sweat and grime off of her. AJ watched the entrance to the showers making sure Rainbow Dash wouldn't escape. After Rarity was finished she sat Rainbow Dash down on the shower room floor. AJ walked in and looked down at her. Rainbow Dash grunted at them angrily.

"This is against my Human Rights!" she yelled.

"Dirty, Smelly girls don't have rights" teased Rarity.

"Whatever!" yelled Dash as she got and tried to walk out of the showers.

"Wait, where are you going!?" said Rarity.

"Your done, aren't you?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Of course not!" cried Rarity, "We still have to shampoo and scrub you down!"

"Fine!" sighed Rainbow Dash, "Let's get this over with!"

Rainbow Dash reluctantly walked back into the showers and allowed Rarity and AJ to strip her so they can finish washing her. For modesty sake, they decided to keep her underwear on. "Okay," said Rarity to Applejack, "I'll shampoo her hair, you scrub her body." AJ nodded as Rarity passed her the scrubbing brush. Rainbow Dash grit her teeth tightly as her two friends violently scrubbed her. Rarity had poured a nice generous amount of shampoo on her and was really getting into her scalp, while AJ scrubbed her underarms.

"Eww" said Applejack , "You weren't jokin' Rare. She does smell bad."

"Says the girl who lives on a farm" Rainbow Dash smirked.

"Well at least this farm girl knows the importance of hygiene" replied Applejack smugly as she proceeded to scrub Rainbow's legs.

"Hey, watch it!" shouted Rainbow Dash. "Don't get all touchy feely with me!" she snapped.

"Girls!" exclaimed Rarity. "Can we not make this anymore awkward than it already is?" she asked.

"Sorry" replied AJ.

"She started it!" said Rainbow Dash.

Rarity and AJ scrubbed Rainbow Dash until she was covered head to toe in scuds. Afterwards, Rarity decided it was time to rinse her off. She held Rainbow under the showerhead and ran her fingers through her hair and back, making sure all the soap was rinsed off. After she was thoroughly rinsed, Rarity dried Rainbow Dash off with of the towels and wrapped it around her body. She then walked her over and sat her down on the locker room benches while AJ dried her hair with the other towel. Rarity glanced at her now clean friend and smiled.

"See Rainbow Dash. Don't you feel much better, all fresh and squeaky clean?" she asked.

Rainbow Dash replied by blowing a raspberry at her.

"Hey it wasn't easy for us either!" she snapped.

Rainbow Dash sighed. "Your right" she said. "I'm sorry I put you all through this."

Rarity smiled, "Apology Accepted".

"So, now what?" asked AJ.

Rarity smiled as she ran over to grab her blue duffle back. "I'm glad you asked!" she said, cheerfully. She unzipped the second zipper and pulled out a make-up kit, hair curling tubes, a hair dryer, and few pairs of new clothes. "Since your clothes got all wet darling," said Rarity, "I brought some new stylish clothes I designed for you try on!" Rarity smiled widely as Rainbow Dash stared on with scared face. AJ was just as equally surprised. "And since we were going to give you a bath anyway, I figure it would also be a good excuse to give a makeover!" Rarity continued, "And show you some nice new hair styles and make-up techniques."

Rainbow Dash twitched her left as Rarity she pulled out a hairspray and a pair of scissors from her duffle bag. AJ slowly leaned in close to Rainbow Dash and placed her hands on her shoulders. She then softly whispered into her ear, "Run." Without a single thought, Rainbow Dash took off in a hurry, running straight out the girls locker room. Not even caring that was still wrapped in a bath towel and wearing nothing but her underwear.

"Rainbow Dash, Wait!" called out Rarity. "Your not even dressed!"

Rarity followed her outside, but Applejack stopped her before she could give chase. Rarity turned to her and frowned. AJ shrugged. "Sorry sugarcube," she said, "But it was for yer own good, more than hers at least." Rarity crossed her arms in anger. AJ giggled as she stretched an arm over her head.

"Oh well" she shrugged. "There's always next time."

"So, same time tomorrow I assume?" asked Applejack.

"We'll see, darling." replied Rarity.

"...We'll See..."

Comments ( 15 )

No one takes bathes anymore.

She must bathe !!!!! I love this the cute story!

hahaha so funny, I liked Rarity the best. Thanks for giving me a big laugh

Wow this is amazing! I love it!

Thanks for not putting any nudity in it. (Unless you count the underwear bit, but I don't)

The part where she smells bad appeals to me just as much as the washing scene. :rainbowwild:

Rainbow should've hidden in a trashcan. It worked for me whenever I'm being chased.

8778237
True. But then the story would over. :raritywink:

Question: What color was her underwear, and was it regular panties or "boyshort" panties? (If the latter, that'd be even better)

8778237
8778981
As long as Rarity eventually found her later, that would actually give her more reason to give her a bath :rainbowwild:

No need to add that to this story, but something to think about for next time

8789674
Don't see how that really matters. :unsuresweetie: But if you really wanna know: Traditional White Briefs. :twilightblush:

8790689
It really matters to me because if it resembles shorts enough it interests me more

8894790
Oh. Okay. Well, glad you enjoyed the story. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment