• Published 22nd Nov 2017
  • 341 Views, 1 Comments

Story Ideas - Griphongirl_Ellie



Just a collection of short stories I think of in my spare time. Enjoy!

  • ...
 1
 341

An Amulet of Tribe

Once upon a time in the magical land of Equestria, in the Starswirl age, three amulets were made, the first shaped as a unicorn horn, the second a pair of Pegasus wings, the third a simple horseshoe, each was imbued with the native magic of unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies respectively. Then they were thrown into our world because they were simply too dangerous.

Adventure, human

Mane 6, human, OC

"What have you found?" the cloaked pony asked. The Pegasus colt shook in his horseshoes, the tome in his grasp shakily held out he gulped and opened the ancient tome go the marked page.
"Th-there a-are amulets," he stuttered. "Th-that e-emphasize a-and enhance a a pony's n-natural a-abilities." the cloaked pony levitated the tome closer so as to read and look upon the sketches.
"Ah, very good, continue to research this and keep it to yourself. We wouldn't want the princesses to know of this, now would we?" the colt nodded eagerly and saluted the cloaked pony. "Report to me your findings, and me alone." the pony dismissed the Pegasus with a wave of a hoof.

~*~

"Do it again!" my niece, Gabby, giggled.
"Alright, but only one more time, then I have to go to work." I say, grinning. I gather the air around me and, for lack of a better term, 'push' it in my niece's face. Her hair is blown back a little as she feels a gentle breeze.
"Jon, it's time to go!" my sister calls from the family room.
"coming!" I call back. I shoo Gabby out of my room and get dressed for work.

After work my other niece, Abby, and I take our dog out on a walk as usual. hey. I stop talking and look around. I don't see anyone. Must be my imagination. HEY I continue walking ignoring the voice. GAAAAAHGLLLGLAAAAHHH That stops me in my tracks. Abby bends down and picks up a small charm that she had stepped on. Our dog coming over to sniff it. Her tail wags slightly.
"Huh, someone must have lost this, they obviously made it." Abby remarked.
"Yeah" I agree, Pick me up, you dummy I move to take it out of Abby's hand, but she reacts faster, moving as quickly as if the charm had burned her, she places it in my outstretched hand. As soon as the cold metal touches my hand, it lights up like a beacon, before pinging and going dead. I look up at Abby, who is smiling at me like she just discovered that the muli-verse theory was in fact true.

~*~

Author's Note:

this has just been sitting in the unpublished ideas for a while now I think its good sooo...
Enjoy!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment