• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 2,953 Views, 82 Comments

Assassination Club - Tythen



MLP/EQG Crossover with Assassination Classroom: Fluttershy gets in an accident with a New Teacher at CHS. She discovered more about his identity, and the events around her. A new club has been established, and those who joined are in for a ride...

  • ...
6
 82
 2,953

PreviousChapters Next
Week 1 Monday: Teacher and Assassin

Author's Note:

Spoilers about Assassination Classroom is heavy here, if you don't want to be spoiled, here's the simple terms:

Nagisa Shiota's secret has been revealed as having been an Assassin. Fluttershy was unsure whether to do it or not, then Nagisa gave away his 'spoiler'-filled story. After that, Fluttershy convinced Nagisa to do what he came to do: Teach the students to be confident of themselves. So in the end, Nagisa organised and established the club for special tutoring.

The end of the school hours had arrived, and as Fluttershy promised, the shy student walked up to the classroom that the hamsters trashed before, and meekly knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Nagisa called, and Fluttershy did as she was told.

"Ah! I'm happy that you've come!" Nagisa welcomed the student with a big beaming smile. Fluttershy looked to the side, ashamed and shy to make eye contact with the teacher she wronged.

Nagisa picked up on this behaviour and changed his tone, "Hey, there's no need to be afraid or shy. I'm not angry at you at all. I understand that animals can be fickle nowadays and that what you've done was an accident. I was just, you know... Taken by surprise." Fluttershy continued looking away, her cheeks now blushing red.

"I-I know we've gotten off the wrong footing here, but let me repeat myself that I am not angry. In fact, I'd like to learn more about you. After all, how can a teacher teach his students if he doesn't understand them?" Fluttershy continued to remain silent. Nagisa, feeling quite flustered by the girl's behaviour, decided to change the topic.

"Okay then, if you're still upset about what happened, the best you can do to is to clean up as the Vice-Principal asked you to do. Is that too much to ask?" Though Fluttershy was still looking away, she gave a shake of her head.

"Great!" Nagisa sighed with relief, "you responded! That's a good start! In that case, all you just have to do place a bunch of files at the back of the classroom in their respective cabinets below. They should be marked by post-it notes so you know where to put them in."

Fluttershy nodded in response and scurried to the back of the class, sorting through the required stack of papers and placing them where they were meant to be. As she was busy doing her job, Nagisa stopped his and pulled out a small notebook. Sitting in his seat, he observed Fluttershy's movements, emotions and behaviour while she continued stacking and putting away papers. The teacher quickly jotted down her name and a few observations from her initial glimpse. After a few seconds of quick scribbling, Nagisa resumed his work of putting away his own things, then cleaning up the fodder and hay left by the hamsters during the afternoon.

"Say uh..." Nagisa spoke up, "I kind of forgotten your name when the Vice-Principal introduced you. Let me reintroduce myself in person once again. I'm Nagisa Shiota, I guess you can call me Mr Shiota according to your Country. May I know your name?"

"I'm uh... I'm Fluttershy..." Fluttershy whispered back,

"Come again?" Nagisa spoke, straining his ear to hear.

"I'm Fluttershy..." Fluttershy replied with an even lower volume.

"I'm sorry, louder please?" Nagisa asked again. This time, Fluttershy meekly squealed in absolute embarrassment and shyness.

"I see... I understand..." Nagisa bowed, looking through his notes. "Listen, whatever concern you have about me, I'm completely over it. All is forgiven. You can trust me. Just think of me like every other teacher, caring and all-sorts."

"Y-Yes, sir..." Fluttershy spoke back, undeterred. Nagisa smiled as both went back to work. Whilst Nagisa managed to sweep the floor clean, Fluttershy had only one last binder of papers to put away. When she opened the last drawer, the sight of something completely out of the ordinary was left there instead. Fluttershy pulled out the item and examined it with the greatest bewildered face. Within her two hands, she held one of the most common yet feared items of almost all of humankind. How in the world did this teacher come to possessions with it? Is he one of 'those' guys? With so many feelings going on in her mind, she pushes aside her comfort zone to know.

"Mr Shiota?" Fluttershy turned to the teacher,

Nagisa turned back with another big smile, "Hey! You actually called me by name! That's another big step! What can I do for--" His innocent smile faded away in a guilty realisation that a student of Canterlot High found one of the possessions he swore to kept secret from his workplace.

"Wh-What are you doing keeping this here?" Fluttershy asked, holding out a pistol with her bare hands, "Why do you have a... Why do you have a gun in the class???"

"Oh, well... It's quite hard to explain." Nagisa spoke,

"Tell me now, or I'll tell the Principal!" Fluttershy wearily demanded. "Guns shouldn't be kept in school or even anywhere in Equestria!"

Nagisa was amused at the girl's behaviour, placing a hand on his chin in thought. Dropping his cheerful demeanour, he changed to a more cunning tone and stance. "Hmm... And you wish to know the reasons why I carry such a dangerous weapon, rather than running to the Principal immediately? Do you know how risky it is to demand questions from a person who can easily take your life?"

"Well..." Fluttershy gulped, her hands and legs completely shaking,

"Even if you get the answers that you so wish for, do you think you can walk away here alive?" Nagisa continued, now walking towards Fluttershy, "If an assassin's identity has been discovered by a random passerby, would they let that person go scot-free? It should also be obvious that they would perform any means necessary to save their hide." Fluttershy winced at the word 'assassin'. She has heard it countless times in stories, games and movies. A word to describe someone whose occupation was to take the lives of people for a living.

"No..." Fluttershy responded meekly, but with a small tone of confidence. With that confidence, the girl held the pistol by its grip and pointed the open-ended barrel straight at her 'teacher' with shaking hands.

"What another surprise!" A small grin appeared on Nagisa's face, "So you also want to stay alive too. Not bad, most people I know would beg for mercy without putting up a fight."

"No." Fluttershy repeated, her confidence slowly building, "tell me why you have a gun, or I will shoot you with it!"

"Brave and courageous too. I knew that within that shy demeanour of yours, there's a lion willing to fend for her life." Nagisa admired as he rummaged for something in his back pockets, his gaze still locked on, "then let me see what you will do... If you are placed on equal grounds." Spurring his arm back in front, a similar pistol appeared in Nagisa's grip, and raised it straight towards Fluttershy, fully confident and firm.

"Aahh..." Fluttershy's confidence dropped. The pistol she held in her two hands, was shaking but retaining its aim at her target in question. In contrast, the target was pointing the same type of gun right back at her, directly aimed at her head without any flinch or hesitation.

Fluttershy wasn't so sure on what was causing her to quake in fear again, the fact that the teacher was holding a gun directly at her, or at the very look the teacher was giving her. His azure eyes were covered by the shade of his hair, his pupils and azure iris sharp as a snake. The teacher she saw was no longer cheerful or easy-going as before, but a man who lusts for blood and killing, a man who was absolutely confident in his actions, a man whose personality can be described as nothing else but the word he used, assassin. No matter which factor, Fluttershy was truly scared. To run, to move, to scream, to shoot. But something was driving her to understand something important, and fuelled her demand to know even more.

"No..." She repeated, "no I'm not a lion. Please tell me."

"Still persistent in knowing I see." Nagisa replied, "let me ask again, why do you want to know why I carry a weapon? I can just take your life right here right now, and all will be for nought."

"No..." Fluttershy repeated, her mind quickly rushing through everything that happened today, "no you're not."

"What did you say?" Nagisa snapped, "surely you didn't repeat no again, you added some more words to it."

"You're not going to. You won't. I know you won't!" Fluttershy elaborated, the gun still pointed at the man.

"You know? You know I won't what? Shoot you? That's really, really bold of you to say!" Nagisa chuckled,

"No! I know you are not going to shoot!" Fluttershy raised her voice.

"Really then?" Nagisa challenged, his face completely full of bloodlust, "then tell me now. Why do you know I won't shoot? Why do you want to know why I keep guns with me so badly?" He tightened his grip on the pistol, "tell me!"

"Because..." Fluttershy started, her mind rushing to the memory of the teacher buried underneath the hamsters and papers,

"Because..." She then looked at the memory of the happy-but-clumsy teacher introducing himself in his casual clothes and awkward bucket hat.

"Because!" And finally to the memory of how Luna bowed to him, to his kind and welcoming personality while cleaning the classroom only a few minutes ago. How eager he was to communicate and speak, how eager he was to learn and understand her, no matter how much she tried to shy away. Though out of fear and desperation, she discovered her reason and answer. With a deep breath, she yelled out in fear and certainty.

"Because I don't know! I believe instead!" Fluttershy corrected, "I have no evidence but my own eyes and word! You're caring, you're funny, you're kind, you're forgiving. The few times I saw you in the assembly, classroom, and the office, I can say for sure that you are a teacher! I can't... I won't take you for an assassin! You've got a different reason for carrying these guns, and that's the reason why I want to know! Until you actually give your word, you are a teacher to me, not an assassin!"

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" Nagisa prompted,

"You are not an assassin, you are a teacher! I believe that in you Mr Shiota!" Fluttershy yelled for the last time. The man stood back in small awe, admiring the bravery and faith of this shy student.

"Wow... You really are an amazing student." Nagisa spoke, lowering his gun, "you believe that I'm a Teacher. No one has ever said that. Thank you. Thank you so much." Nagisa flashed his happiest smile as he swiftly raised his pistol towards the girl and fired.


Fluttershy screamed as she fell to the floor in defeat and sadness, crying as she waited for her grim fate. After a few seconds of screaming, her anguish and voice died down as she realised she wasn't feeling any pain or death. Looking all around her body, there was no sign of any bullet hole. Rather, she noticed a pink small sphere slowly rolling away on the floor. Looking back up at her 'killer'. The blue haired teacher lowered his non-smoking gun with a face of guilt and fear over what he did, the same thing Fluttershy felt at the Vice-Principal's Office.

"You're right." Nagisa released a big sorrowful sigh, "I am a teacher, not an assassin. I swore and promised my family and teacher that I would aspire to protect and teach those who really need it. May the Goddesses rightfully strike me if I ever do any harm to my students."

"S-Sir?" Fluttershy inquired, picking up the pink sphere for further information.

"Exactly how you see it." Nagisa nodded, as he took Fluttershy's pistol from her and removed the clip. "These are air guns loaded with ball-bearings. All are classified as non-lethal, so they are in a way, legal weapons." He passed the clip to Fluttershy. There were multiple pink ball-bearings packed in a small cylinder within the clip. "They may be a teensy bit bigger than usual BB pellets, but they're softer than Paintballs (though they still hurt) designed for wounding something else rather than humans."

"Some... Octopus?" Fluttershy asked as she examined the picture on the BB she held in her hands with care. An Octopus with a rather creepy smile, with a rectangle-like sign with a line across the corners, the initials 'S.A.A' and 'U.S.O' could be seen on top and bottom of the octopus.

"Anti-Sensei Weapons.' Nagisa answered, "it's part of a memento of mine."

"I see..." Fluttershy listened with intrigue, her fear now replaced with concern and relief, "then it must have been some experience to keep these air guns as a memento."

"Do you know what sensei means?" Nagisa asked,

Fluttershy answered, "I believe it means 'Teacher' in Neighponese." She realised what she just said and continued, "Anti-Teacher Weapons!? What school or country would allow weapons to harm their very own teachers!?"

"That octopus on the BB, that's exactly what my teacher looks like. Albeit a bit bigger, yellow, and with graduating scholar clothes." Nagisa explained, passing a photograph to Fluttershy. "Yes, that's my teacher. We called him Korosensei. It means 'unkillable-teacher'. He was the one responsible for blowing up 70% of the moon and was going to do the same to the world we live in. Needless to say, that means he needed to die, to be 'assassinated'. What does he do? Instead of being some murderous, giggling, psychopath, he taught me and the rest of my former class as our teacher, including assassination as a subject. At that time, we were a group of 'rejects' and 'failures' looked down upon by the rest of the school and possibly society. Despite being a monster capable of destroying the world, he was anything BUT. Rather, he was a teacher to me and the rest of the class through and through. He taught us properly, he gave us the will to be confident in ourselves, he protected us from harm, all the things he taught us, it made us on what we wanted to be in the future. To that extent, most of the class questioned on why he must die."

Fluttershy peered at the photograph. She saw the yellow octopus-like creature described by Nagisa, happily smiling with his smooth tentacles wrapped around his budding students, who were also giving off smiles, frowns, and what not. Fluttershy noticed a girl with very short pigtails wearing male clothes and wondered why she looked so familiar, until she compared the student in the photo, to the teacher currently in front of her.

"Mr Shiota... Did you look like a girl during your high school days?" Fluttershy asked,

Nagisa jumped in surprise, his turn to look and feel embarrassed. "That's uh... That's actually another long story which I may be interested in telling later, but not right now! And I was still in Junior High School," The once-scary teacher became flustered with the blink of an eye, and Fluttershy couldn't help but give a small laugh at the change of behaviours.

"Sorry about that sir. Please continue."

"Okay then," Nagisa continued, "so as we spent more time under his tutelage, we discovered more about his origin and past. He was a human, just like us. Rather, he was the first 'God of Death', the world's masterful and dangerous assassin, a man who left nothing but a pile of corpses behind him, capable of breaking through the strictest and strongest of security teams and assassinating the highest-value of targets. All because he was raised in an environment where no one could trust each other but themselves."

"That's horrible..." Fluttershy covered her hands in fear,

"It also turns out that it wasn't him that destroyed the moon, but rather the experiments that made him 'Korosensei' that destroyed the moon. In other words, he was a time-bomb rather than the perpetrator. Once we found out, we were desperate to find a way to prevent him from exploding without killing him, which we did."

"He is certainly a great man. Did it work?"

"Yes, we found a way to prevent him from exploding beyond the deadline so that he could live. But... There was one last incident with the people who made the experiments, and it left him very wounded and damaged, not before killing those responsible. In the end, he wanted his class to seal the deal, and we... Unanimously agreed to do so, even with all the things he had done for each and every one of us. He understood, and so did we, that he really had to die."

"I'm so sorry for your loss, and the fact you had to dirty your hands because of it." Fluttershy covered her mouth once again,

"It's hard, I know. But in the end, he left me with something important. From what he has experienced and his goal of a teacher. I want to do the same too, to teach those who weren't given the chance to. Those who are ridiculed and rejected by the ever-fickle society, the 'rabble', the 'trash', the 'heretic'. Like a Doctor, he came to heal the sick, and like a certain holy figure, she came to help the sinful rather than the righteous. That's what I'm doing as a teacher. The weapons and photograph? That's the memento, the proof of how I became what I am now. Does that satisfy you?"

Fluttershy looked intently back at the man who has given his life story and firmly nodded, "Yes. I understand completely Mr Shiota." She offered back the photograph, "Once again, I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm really happy that you've decided to share your memento with me."

Ignoring the photograph, Nagisa offered his hand as a means to get her off the floor. "Listen Fluttershy. I'm really, really sorry to have threatened or scared you like this. After all, this isn't how I deal with my former students back in Neighpon. This is a foreign country with her foreign residents, and the situation we got ourselves in was definitely not ordinary stuff back there. Can you please forgive me?"

Fluttershy thought long about this, and accepted the teacher's arm to prop herself fully back up, a sweet smile appeared on her face, "Sure! I completely understand."

Nagisa blushed at the sight of the shy student, taken aback by how cute she is. Remembering his professionalism, he quickly shook it off and continued on further, "Listen. I don't know what you are going to do now that you've noticed I'm carrying and stashing weapons in school, even if non-lethal and legal."

"Weapons? You've got more of those things?" Fluttershy pointed at the pistols,

"Knives, rifles, grenades, maybe more." Nagisa clarified, "oops, I really shouldn't have said that. But anyway, now that you've put your belief and trust in me, the choice is now in your hands. You can choose to tell the principal now about my secret, and I'll leave without any complaint. I won't harm you any further, and you'll never hear from me again. I promise not to harm you or anyone in this school, especially after how the Principal and Vice-Principal accepted me."

"Slow down Mr Shiota." Fluttershy spoke, "you said you came here to teach. To teach others to become self-confident in their studies and more. If you were there for the entire assembly, you should know by now that the school's falling exactly on that."

"I-I'm sure there are teachers out there that could be better than I am."

"Hardly. I have never seen a teacher such as you this easy-going, trustworthy, and everything that a teacher should be, minus the guns and assassin backstory of course." Fluttershy continued, "you see. I know a few friends and other students that have been suffering because of their grades, and some claim that it wasn't their fault. Well, they are half-right to be exact, but it's not just because of their lack of motivation alone. There are other cases. At lunchtime, the boy that was with me was talking about the same thing on how the strife of society and the world expects him to be 'something', when all he's been given is 'nothing' but just someone who has a connection to someone important, and he gets crap for it, even denied the chance to explore his own self, to expand on what he's been ridiculed for. No teacher has come forward to talk about it. If anyone could reach out to him, it can be you."

"That's a giant compliment." Nagisa beamed, "I'd be happy to learn more about other students here!"

"Oh no, he's not the only one. There's also another guy I've seen in my class. He's considered the school's biggest problem student because of his COMPLETE lack of motivation. He gets into so much trouble with the teachers because of that. His stubborn laziness also seemed to have infuriated the teachers to almost be like--"

"You GOOD-FOR-NOTHING SCUM!!!" A loud voice boomed from outside the classroom. The teacher and student peeked out of the glass pane of the classroom door, eager to see what has transpired.

"--Like that." Fluttershy finished. Nagisa watched a dark-grey skinned student with a mohawk of different whitish shades stroll out of another class with a disgruntled face, with a very angry teacher behind him.

"Jeez teach, can't you stop yelling? It's the end of school, time for me to go now." The student moaned, "why don't you save that for the next Friendship games?"

"You dare joke about your situation!? This is your own future you are talking about! What you do after you leave is going to be heavily impacted by what you do in School right now!!!"

"You're getting angry just for me? Aww... You do care!" The student mocked, "but I don't need that. Why don't you get in line with the rest of the teachers who always like to talk about my future?"

"Lose that attitude now Thunderlane, or you will NEVER get anywhere in life! I swear with every bone in my body!"

"Well good! Life's a crying joke when people aren't happy with what you do. This is my own life, my freedom! I don't need my parents or teachers telling me what's best. I can do my things by my own damn self!" The student named Thunderlane retorted, and left in a huff, leaving the mad teacher completely infuriated.

"This isn't over you know. The next moment the tutoring group system is going up, I am going to make sure you are permanently part of one! The Principal and Vice-Principal knows of your insufferable behaviour!"

"Wow, Neighponese teachers don't even come close to being this angry," Nagisa remarked with a whistle, as he saw the delinquent student strut across the hallways, even to the point of flipping the bird back at his teacher... And everyone who witnessed the fight. Except that he did not notice the two peeping toms from the classroom door.

"How come he didn't see us peeking through the windows?" Fluttershy noticed after Thunderlane's angry bird flipping.

"I fitted the room with sound-muting objects so that this entire classroom is soundproof. No one can hear what's going on in here, but we can hear what's going on outside. As for the windows and doors, I applied a special tinting surface that makes the windows go one way. We can see what's going on outside the hallways and yard outside, but no one can see what's going on inside here. That's why the room was still a complete mess when you came in."

"Isn't that, you know... Against the law?"

"Not if no one finds out!" Nagisa chuckled, raising a finger to his lips for secrecy.

"Alright then." Fluttershy rolled her eyes, "back to the situation. Thunderlane is a bigger mess than he takes pride to be, a completely different level to Flash. As you can see, he's always like this. He misbehaves, lazes around, and only participates in things he likes such as sport and parkour, and he rarely practices for that either."

"Ouch, he's a bigger hothead than Terasaka ever was."

"I respect his decisions and what he does, but it's come to a point where I really am worried that his antics of 'freedom' is going to place him in an irreversible situation for the worse. Two of his closest friends AND younger brother are trying to help him out, and even he rejects the three of them."

"He must have a horrible history. But if he wants to be like that, I would worry what his future is going to be, just like that teacher."

"Yep. Sometimes, when the school is looked upon, it involves quite scary and dangerous incidents, and although they were quite 'magical' and out of this world, the reality of the school is that we are really heading for the deep end in what a school is supposed to be, and forgive my strong words, possibly heading for Hell."

"Well, whether the existence of such a realm is true or not, it certainly is something that should be avoided at all costs. I guess I've got a lot of my work cut out for me." Nagisa sighed, scratching his head.

"And that's what I want you to do," Fluttershy spoke, her tone changed into something serious.

"Pardon?"

"I don't want to hold blackmail on you, and I don't want you to feel shameful of keeping these 'weapons' as a memento. I also don't want to hold you liable for any favours or special requests. Forget about me spilling the beans, I want you to promise me something." Fluttershy spoke,

Nagisa's eyes widened in wonder at the shy but marvellous lady before her, "I am all ears Fluttershy."

"You became a teacher as an example of how your assassin teacher taught you. You wanted to be an example of how caring a teacher he is, and how he can always see the good in everyone, even tackling the biggest of problem schools, where I'm sure loads of other teachers would have given up by now. You came to Equestria to be your 'Korosensei'. Well, can you be that way to Canterlot High School, especially with the crisis we're facing right now? Teach us all that Korosensei has taught you. Can you promise me that?"

Nagisa gulped, "E-Everything? Listen, teaching the student body on how to become assassins is that last thing I want to do. That's a path that could lead you to an irreversible future you know."

Fluttershy persisted, "When I said I believe that you were a teacher before an assassin, I didn't say it just as a last-ditch effort to save myself. I still believe, even more so now that you shared your past with me. If you still have these assassin techniques to this day, then you must have been using it for something beneficial to teaching. In that case, I'll still put my trust in you. You know what to teach, and although many other students will not be as open as I am, as long as you still follow the syllabus provided by the school, I'm happy to put my learning in your hands. And... It's your choice if you want me to wield those weapons." She raised a hand, "Deal?"

"Fluttershy Fluttershy Fluttershy..." Nagisa shook his head, a laugh of mockery escaped from his mouth, "You are the kindest girl ever to exist in this world with very supportive words, and I thank the Goddesses for that, whether they exist or not. That being said, the world is a scary place and I know many cruel people can take advantage over your kindness for their own gains. Not to mention that in today's society, people are completely sick and tired of this optimistic, kind, goody-two-shoes behaviour."

"I'll be sure that I can tell the difference between those who really need it, and those who are just selfish." Fluttershy reasoned,

"Even so, someone in the world can still hold a negative opinion towards you. But for all that's worth, even if the world or the spiritual realms go against you, never lose that kindness. It is an important reminder to the entire world that there is someone who is completely worth it." Nagisa finished, grabbing Fluttershy's hand and shaking it firmly. "The classroom is clear of debris and rubbish. You are free to go now."

"Thank you... Mr Shiota." Fluttershy smiled once again, this time beaming her teeth ever so brightly.

"Y-You know you can call me Shiota-Sensei or Sensei. After all, I am Neighponese!" Nagisa chuckled, his face becoming bashfully rosy once more.


"Thank you very much Sensei!" Fluttershy waved goodbye as she exited the school grounds. "See you tomorrow in class!"

"Anytime Fluttershy!" Nagisa waved back, "Definitely looking forward to seeing you in class!" He laughed as he watched the girl disappear into the distance. "Wow, she's definitely going to have a bright future ahead of her!"

"Mr Shiota," Vice-Principal spoke, watching the two from behind.

"Oh! Vice-Principal!" Nagisa turned around, quickly offering a hand for the Vice-Principal to shake, "still working the late hours?"

"Please forgive Fluttershy for her actions." Luna continued, shaking his hand, "We're sorry that thou must experience your first day with a problem. She never was like this in the first place."

"Hey, the time spent with her has convinced me that this was just a one-off accident. Definitely never to happen again. As long as that glass fence is fixed."

"Re-tightened," Luna remarked,

"So uh, recall that in the assembly that a majority of the students' grades are beginning to fall?" Nagisa inquired,

"Yes. That's why we are beginning to establish various tutoring systems in order to help assist the students with their studies so they will improve by miles. It's a well-practised system in many private schools, and various private tutor agencies make a profit out of that."

"Okay then, is it too early to say if I can have in on this?" Nagisa asked,

"But Mr Shiota, thou are just new here. Thy may have years of teaching under your belt, but alas this is a foreign country. Some ways of learning may be different than thy own, surely other experienced teachers can relieve that burden. Maybe next year perhaps?"

"Well, Ms Fluttershy was certainly willing for me to be a strong teacher. Perhaps she really isn't all that different from Neighponese students."

"Touched by the students we see. Well, if thy truly desire, then by all means. We can establish thy name to be a part of the tutoring program, but it's going to involve more time and effort, and it's not going to increase the numbers on thy paycheck either. Art thou fine with that?"

"No Vice-Principal. I want more." Nagisa refused,

"Mr Shiota, we understand that teachers also need welfare to make a living, but just like everyone, we are also strapped for funds." Luna's eyes furrowed, and Nagisa felt a chill down his spine.

"Oh no! I don't mean a rise in salary." Nagisa corrected, "I mean the workload. Instead of being part of just a program... May I?" Nagisa corrected as he passed a piece of paper filled with notes and plans.

"Oh, this is very intriguing. If thou art really willing to pull in that amount of work, we and the school board may consider increasing thy payroll after all." Luna read,

"Not about the money Vice-Principal. It's about the students and their future. After all, we've been given the opportunity to be what we want to be, why not them?"

"Thy tongue of silver and gold is worth even more! Very well then, we can make arrangements with Principal Celestia, and thou can start tomorrow with a message across the student body. We can guarantee that it may turn the heads of students thanks to today's announcements. But perhaps thou have a guaranteed number of students in mind?"

"I've got one, Fluttershy." Nagisa spoke, "I think she's a great first candidate, and she also recommended me to a few other students who could use the help. Also wrote them down on the same note." At that information, Luna continued reading, and her eyes widened in shock and wonder at one specific name.

"This is as big as a challenge as it can get Mr Shiota. Almost every teacher has complained about his behaviour, and it's not faring any better. Are you sure you can stuff him under your wing?"

"Someone has to do it. After all, he reminds me of a close friend. I believe that one of his teachers has guaranteed to put him in one after all."

"Yes," Luna sighed, "Mr Meliodas did come into our office requiring him to be permanently placed into one. Are thou still sure about this?"

"I am willing, fair Vice-Principal." Nagisa nodded, imitating Luna's language, "besides, it shall be a wonder and a sight to behold."

PreviousChapters Next