• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 2,955 Views, 82 Comments

Assassination Club - Tythen



MLP/EQG Crossover with Assassination Classroom: Fluttershy gets in an accident with a New Teacher at CHS. She discovered more about his identity, and the events around her. A new club has been established, and those who joined are in for a ride...

  • ...
6
 82
 2,955

PreviousChapters Next
Week 5 Friday: A Frantic and Fragmented School Day

Today was Friday, the last day of the school week, the week before the coming of every student's nightmare and trial...

Both students and teachers were desperately finding their ways to prepare for their exam, or at least be confident in what's to come. Whilst the students quickly skimmed through every nook and cranny of the examined material, the teachers find it much harder to do so. On one hand, the skills and experiences of a teacher were used to build questions and easy ways of for all of their students to understand the syllabus; The other involves plenty of communication and feedback to ensure that the students' aptitude, motivation and willingness would help pull themselves through.


Early Morning 7am, Before School, Teacher's Lounge,

Nagisa grumbled at a recent Email from Ms Cia yesterday, stating that she was unable to write up a learning session for art due to various art conferences and masterclasses that she had planned well beforehand and approved by the higher-ups. However, she ended on a note saying she had high confidence in her students for the Art Exam.

"Good morning Nagisa," Python greeted the Neighponese teacher, "fine day today is it?"

"Sure will! The weather report says it's going to be clear all day! Which is quite curious since there hasn't been lots of rain for the past 5 weeks."

"Autumn's the season where we don't expect a lot of rain." Python explained, "speaking of water, I suppose it's not a problem for your dorm now that I've heard your bath trial was a success yesterday!"

"Indeed. We're thinking of spending the Saturday at the dorm rather than outside, just before the students pour in. How does that sound? Of course, we'll provide plenty of refreshments! Yada bought a few bottles of her favorite beer!"

"I have never seen such dedicated hospitality from anyone in the world." Python complimented,

"That's what makes her Yada! Her path in academics, her career, her family."

"I'm still on board with our Saturday 'meeting', but the invited teachers and I are going to need a reminder! Which reminds me. Are we--"

"Sure sure, I'll send the email." Nagisa interrupted. "And no! If we were planning something like that, we would go for a footbath instead. Now enough talk, Let's prepare our classes, we've only got one more full day and session before our students go to war!"

"I can see that we're short on time, but I'm confident with how I'm teaching the class the syllabus, so please let me ask another question." Python spoke, "I heard about what happened to your normal apartment. Do you have a place to sleep? I can offer you to stay at my house temporarily!"

"That's a very generous offer Python, but I do have a backup place to rest. The Koro Gardens dorm." Nagisa sighed, "though, like my hospital bill, I don't have any insurance for my original house. On the bright side, it was a good thing it wasn't rented and none of my important valuables like my passport was there. If it were, I'd be unable to get out of Equestria, and the landlord's going to be super pissed, even if it wasn't my fault."

"Well, if someone was responsible and they got caught, you'll definitely be offered compensation!" Python assured,


Morning, First Class, Biology Lab

"A horrendous morning to you, students." Eu viciously glared at her class, "today's going to be revision day, so feel free to pull whatever topic that you think you are failing on, and work on it until you're under the delusion that you are confident to at least answer its questions correctly. If you need any challenges whatsoever, then grab a paper or two at the front desk." She tapped a stack of papers upon her desk-turned-altar, "like Phos and Forsythe's, these are questions that heavily involve applying theory to scenarios. And if you still need anything... Let me know. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Professor." The class shivered,

"Get on with it, and no distractions," Eu commanded as she began mumbling about her own problems as she walked towards the windows and opened each one a smidgeon. This caused the entire class to stop and stare at her actions.

"There must be something dead on my face if you find yourself enamoured in my actions." Eu turned around, "don't get distracted, go back to work!!!"

The class immediately responded by looking back onto their exercise books; some walked forward with their noses held to take Eu's test papers. Roseluck (who was in Eu's morning class) and her best friend Daisy, were part of those paper-desiring students, and as she trudged forward through the repulsive room in order to get that paper, something strange shot through her nostrils. It wasn't the stench of unfrozen corpses, nor was it the putrid perfume of the plants.

It was a cool, fresh smell that threw her off guard. Looking around to find the source of this unexpected enemy, her best friend Daisy nudged her shoulder and guided her gaze to the top of the whiteboard.

From the grimy and splintered frame to the unclean horde of marker scribbles, hung a small, bright and blue tree amidst the muck. Thin as a piece of paper, yet one that released a smell so powerful to make itself known in the contaminated laboratory.

"Professor Eu?" Roseluck enquired, "why do you have a car freshener hanging up there?"

"I said not to get distracted!" Eu snapped, slamming her hand on the table.

"Sorry, Professor!" Roseluck quickly apologised and she and Daisy hurried back to her seat. As Eu started to ramble again, her spiel was rather interesting.

"Joining the midget snake and his bloody tutor programme is the worst decision I have ever made. My time and works... All halted, not to mention having to 'improve' the classroom... I swear Yada. If you somehow impose or obstruct my way to the upcoming ritual... I will make sure you will suffer just as Ms Lita will today!!!"

"E-Excuse me, Professor?" Daisy raised her hand,

"I-I said not to get distracted!!!" Eu roared, her face moulded with malice against the Daisy-loving pony.

"N-No!!!" Daisy frantically shook her head, "I have problems regarding the differences between bacteria and viruses. Can you help me?"

"You absolute id-!" Eu was about to unleash hell at the sight of utter idiocy over something so simple until she remembered Mr Shiota's email and paused halfway.

"Professor?" Daisy trembled, a tad confused on why she was not cursed with reprimands and insults.

"Oh..." Eu calmed down back to her deadpan self, with a slight tone of disgust and disappointment in her voice, "sorry about that. All the answers you need are on pages 134-137 in your textbook in the chapter regarding organisms in the body. I suggest drawing a table to compare all the microorganisms in your study notes for easy memory."

"Wo-- I mean thanks, Professor!" Daisy thanked as she sat down with the greatest look of astonishment on her face, as with every other student in the classroom.

"What in the f--"

"Is Professor Eu okay?"

"Did she just apologise!?"

"What the hell is going on!?"

Students began whispering to each other regarding the same topic, what happened to their brooding, moody, cult-like teacher?

"Just so you know." Eu spoke up, "I can hear what all of you are saying. Whilst I don't care that all of you are insulting me, chatting with each other is a very big distraction unless it's related to your exam work. And as I have repeated myself for the fourth time... No. Distractions!!!"

"S-Sorry!" The class stammered in unison.


Morning, Recess, Teachers Lounge

Nagisa strolled towards the drink station to make himself a cup of coffee to keep himself awake after his morning class. Although he and the students themselves were enthusiastic in drawing hiragana and learning the names regarding family, having learned this by heart and nature from the very beginning as a child was getting a bit tiring for him repeating it to his class. Though it's definitely worth it in the end when the students speak Neighponese in either the most beautiful or hilarious ways possible. He took two gulps as he sat back down to focus on mapping places on an outline of the Koro Gardens dorm to see where he can flawlessly hide some of the Anti-Sensei weapons that had been collecting dust for quite a while. As he was doing that, a young woman with a bright white colour approached him.

"Nagisa?" The woman spoke in a calm and clear tone, grabbing the little assassin teacher, "Is it okay if you can go through something for me? Just a small bit? It's related to today's programme."

"Ah," Nagisa stood up to meet the pearl eyes and eyeshadows of Mrs Fortuna Blade, CHS' teacher responsible for the major faiths and religions around the world to students. Dressed neatly unlike some teachers, as well as the outfit to match her coffee brown hair strewn with milky gold, all styled up in a single hair bun.

"I want to make sure that today's material for the tutorship session won't raise any red flags with you. Is that too much to ask?"

"Not a problem!" Nagisa accepted, "let's see what you have!"

Mrs Blade wasted no time and spoke about her tutor-induced plan on looking at the culture of the Solaric Faith, the religion dedicated for devotion to the Goddess of the Sun. It talks about the religion's origin, the various festivals and traditions that are carried out, and how they live their lives in the values and beliefs they follow, and the various experiences that she had meeting them. Nagisa wasn't the type of guy who would extend deep into religions or philosophies unless he had no choice, but what strikes out to him the most was how Mrs Blade presented it as a teacher. From her words and concerns to the material upon her notes, the Neighponese teacher could tell how devoted she is to her studies and how the students were going to take it, especially when it's about a faith she does not believe in. As Nagisa intently listened, he remembered that since Professor Eu's proper tutor class, he did a little research on all the teachers on the tutoring roster with Ritsu. Some teachers like Ms Lita used social media aplenty, while some like Professor Eu, doesn't use it at all. That being said, Ritsu was able to dig up more information regarding teachers other than Social Media and it uncovered a little bit more what his colleagues were all about.

Nagisa took a small glance at the enthusiastic Mrs Blade and smiled. He was quite impressed on how concerned she is for her students, it sort of reminds him of himself--

"Stop. Wasting. TIME! GET THIS OVER WITH!!!" A sudden piercing shriek shook his body and he quickly stepped back in sudden shock and surprise. He darted his eyes to and fro, wondering who was responsible for that shriek. No one in the room looked angry, tormented, frustrated or giving him a wrathful face to match that spiteful voice. Just the faces of what you'd expect a teacher to be doing. Rushing to their next venue, getting some coffee, or happily relaxing. The only person looking at him with a concerned look was the Religious Studies teacher herself.

"Nagisa?" Mrs Blade asked, "Are you okay?"

"I... I thought I just heard someone screaming..." Nagisa answered as he looked around, the scenery somehow as calm as it always was.

"I didn't hear any screaming." Mrs Blade shook her head, "And it doesn't look like the teachers heard anything either."

"Th-Then never mind..." Nagisa shook it off, "let's continue."

But before Mrs Blade could continue her train of thought, the doors to the Teachers lounge burst wide open to reveal a figure covered in black and shrouded with a vile necrotic aura. All the teachers (and the admin) in the room had their eyes glued to this sudden figure, and there were absolutely no prizes on guessing who this person would be.

"Lita..." Professor Eu growled, her breath so stagnant and heavy that it was made visible. The teachers immediately stood out of the Biology teacher's way and form a visible path to the aforementioned sky blue English teacher with the hair of red, crimson, and white, and a pair of maroon glasses to magnify the sight of her hazel eyes.

"Ah, hello Professor Eu." Lita politely spoke, "did a live specimen crawl up your behind?"

"I'm here regarding yesterday's scheme you pulled for the students yesterday at the Koro Gardens dorm." Eu walked straight up to Ms Lita, with the voice and eyes of a Grim Reaper, "encouraging students not to attend their tutor class. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Personal space PLEASE!" Lita demanded, stepping back, "if you want to complain about me, at least know the decency and importance of personal space! Surely your parents have taught you that!"

"My parents are dead!!!" Eu growled in retaliation. The entire room of young to almost very old adults fell silent, temporarily broken by the sound of laughing and giggling students in the hallway.

"But personal space could not bother me as much as your issue..." Eu continued, "I'm well aware that I'm not liked by many people. Be it a teacher, student, or goddess. But even a multi-religious fanatic like Mrs Blade would never stoop to obstructing the teachings of others."

"Excuse me?" Mrs Blade coughed from afar, "surely you could have kept that to yourself!"

"Don't worry Mrs Blade, she's not trying to insult you." Nagisa comforted, "Rather, her mind is filled with nothing but vengeance against Ms Lita."

"Hey, surely you haven't forgotten," Ms Lita held a finger, "the Special Tutorship Programme is optional! Students have the right and privilege to attend or leave any class whether they want to or not! They can't be forced to attend your session, especially when they've suffered enough with you in your normal classes!!!"

"What happened yesterday?" Mrs Blade asked, turning her attention away from the bickering,

"Ms Lita was responsible for encouraging the tutoring class to not attend Professor Eu's Biology session," Nagisa answered,

"So she's being her usual nosy self, like in her unions and protests." Blade nodded, "on the other hand, Professor Eu's current reputation does work as a justification."

"No one but Flash went to her session on Wednesday, I can't help but be nosy and inquisitive about that so I asked the class what happened then. We sort of had a little squabble, but I made sure to get my point clear without any obstruction."

"Did anyone leave?"

"No, everyone stayed. Ms Lita left in a hurry once she was finished with her session so I'm not sure if she knew that. Professor Eu on the other hand did, I wonder if she's going to pull that up." Nagisa answered, and the two focused back on the current scuffle.

"Listen here, you Social Justice Wendigo." Eu snapped, "I'm sure you've read enough things that make you confident to criticise me. However, if you want to do so, do it in front of my face instead of diverting the young blockheads from learning."

"Learning? From you? Don't make me laugh! The students suffer in your classes and they never get anything done! Besides, I agree with what they need. These students grow into young adults and should be treated as such. They also deserve a better biology teacher than you in your drab and repulsive self!!!" Ms Lita retorted,

"I couldn't care less what you think about me, except for this." Eu glared, her putrid dark aura shooting in multiple directions once again, "if you had a problem with my teaching, say it to my face as you did. However, whether or not it was your intention to obstruct me in my ways of educating students, you still gave them your input, and I will not let this go without my revenge!"

"And what are you going to do?" Ms Lita taunted, "tell the principal?"

"A matter like this does not involve one such as her, this is between you, me, and a curse that will make you suffer," Eu answered with an outstretched arm for drama. Professor Eu swung her worn-out black lab coat like a cape as she turned around to made her exit.

"And you!" Eu roared as she stopped in her tracks and pointed to Nagisa.

"Me?" Nagisa pointed to himself as Mrs Blade crouched down and hid behind him.

"I have received your message," Eu quickly changed her terrifying gaze and voice and returned to her usual moody, deadpan way. "And I have changed my mind for this Saturday. I accept your invitation, girly-boy."

"Great," Nagisa clapped his hands together with a smile, "see you then!" The Biology teacher then continued her way out the door, her malevolent aura trailing behind and controlling the doors to shut on its own.

"Geez." Ms Lita muttered, "I thought she couldn't get any more insane." The other teachers were silent for a few seconds before they began asking questions about the situation.

"What's this about a curse?" Professor Python asked,

"Beats me, amigo." Mr Ramon sighed, "but it doesn't sound pleasant."

"Oh, I'm afraid that this situation is very unpleasant." Phos warned, "when Professor Eu talks about curses, she means it!"

"You believe her?" Lita groaned, "what is she? A witch? A dark mage? If she thinks she can use magic and superstitions, she's completely deluded!"

"I don't believe in magic myself," Phos answered, "but I do know that Professor Eu is the type of person who will retaliate!!! And not to mention... This is the first time that she's ever gone out of the laboratory just to confront someone!"

"I'm so sorry for this interruption Mrs Blade." Nagisa apologized, "I hope my small time of spacing out did not waste any precious time."

"I think these sorts of interruptions are precious in our lives Nagisa." Mrs Blade answered, "and I almost covered the lot now. Also one more thing."

"Yes?"

"I know that you're new to Equestria as well as CHS, and I know you do it out of respect in Neighpon, but you really don't have put me or others so high above yourself that you have to address me as Mrs Blade. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but calling me by my first name as a friend is just as fine!"

"You really are kind Mrs Blade, but perhaps we should get to know each other more before I can feel comfortable about calling you by your first name. That being said... I still call Coach Justice and Yada by their last names and I've spent my entire middle school life with them, so I'm not sure I'm helping my promise here."

"Just a thought, you don't have to if you want! Sorry for being a little selfish here, I just feel like being called Mrs Blade makes me feel old..."

"Really?! Sorry about that. I can fix that, Blade-senpai!" Nagisa gracefully apologized quickly changing the way of addressing her.

"Now let me stop you there," Mrs Blade chuckled, "I do have a problem being called 'senpai'."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"I know what it means, and it makes me feel even older!"

"Ah," Nagisa's eyes widened at her knowledge, "so you do know a little of the Neighponese language."

"I've had the honour of meeting various folk from Neighpon and from other countries at Pearl Harbor." Mrs Blade revealed, "you should go visit there when you take a vacation!"

"Thanks. That's one idea to pop in with Kimura and Yada when we go sightseeing. Now let's finish this before the bell rings!"


Late Morning, 4th Class, Physics Lab

The class silently watched with wide eyes as the sticky, ashen-grey, physics teacher slumped up to his desk with his head hung very low. Whilst some students were unsure about what was happening, the current students who had been to the study programme began to question whether they were too hard on him. Ever since their massive backlash against his teachings on Tuesday, he had been fully absent at school and the dorm for the following two days. Wednesday had Professor Python taking his place, to which the class understood why. Other than that, he was his usual boring self. On Thursday, the class was shocked to see Mrs Blade filling in as the substitute, and even more so when she demonstrated a very clear understanding and application regarding Newton's Laws of Motion.


"Newton's Third Law of Action and Reaction is present in most actions we do." Mrs Blade gave an example, "like simply applying force to open a door. A small force will be pushing back against you."

"Mrs Blade, how are you able to learn all this and still be a religious teacher?" Twilight asked, "I'm very VERY curious."

"Major of Engineering with a great focus on Applied Physics in College." Mrs Blade answered, "and I still keep in touch with activities that involve those studies today."


Now the 'usual' physics teacher was back, and the class wondered if what they did to him was too severe.

"Magus Forsythe?" Flash spoke up, "are you alright?"

"Am I alright?" The Magus spoke with doubt as he raised his head to reveal an all-too-familiar smile.

"With all of you around, I always feel sublime my boy!" He boomed

The current class dropped their heads as their faces crinkled up in embarrassment. "And he hasn't changed a single bit!"

"Welcome back Magus Forsythe!!!" Pinkie smiled,

"Anyway, today's class will be under your judgment, so by all means, study to your heart's content! I shall be minding my own quests and trials, so I won't be disrupting your training unless you need some guidance which I will give!"

The students looked at each other with surprise then shrugged. For once, perhaps the severity of an exam had given the class some peace from his rambunctious voice.


Noontime, Lunchtime first half, Neighponese Classroom

"Yada, Kimura. You ready?" Nagisa asked,

"As always Nagisa," Yada gave a thumbs up

"Target spotted," Kimura peeked out to see a line forming out the door,

"Let them come," Nagisa commanded.

Eighteen students, consisting of only the current club members and Fluttershy's best friends, made their way without any word to a random seat, (except for Thunderlane who always sits at the back as usual) without any other word, they stared at their three tutors, waiting for a response.

"Everyone's pretty tense," Nagisa presented his observation, "even teachers feel the same, at least some."

The class stayed silent,

"That wasn't good for a pep talk." Nagisa sighed, "yeah, I know that it's tough as the exam week looms in. It's like walking into a gladiator arena, armed with your memory and knowledge."

"Is there anything that you all would like to do?" Yada asked,

"Happy to take anything Sensei, Ms Yada, and Coach Justice," Fluttershy answered,

"Very well then," Nagisa began, "today's session will be self-study, but this afternoon's tutorship programme will be something special. Coach Justice has something to say about that."

"Right everyone," Kimura began, "as you know from your classes, your Physical Education exam is split into two halves: Theory and Practical, the latter being the Multi-stage beep test. Those of you who already had your PE class will know that we will be running a practice beep test of it today. Any objections?"

The club members looked at each other in case anyone wanted to speak, but no sound could be heard.

"Okay then. Once again this test is optional, but we highly recommend you do it. If you do, you'll need to bring a few things which I'm sure you already know... You don't need a test on what to bring do you?"

The students shook their heads. Just like every PE lesson, what they always needed were their PE uniform (not the Wondercolts one), and a sturdy pair of sports shoes. It was either bring those and participate, or get a detention.

"And by the way," Kimura added, "the Dorm's water system is now running properly, so feel free to bring a towel or some soap as you will have the chance to take a shower after the test. If you don't, we've got some provided for you."

"Thank you!" Rarity exclaimed,

"Alrighty, now. As per usual, you have all the time in this session to pull out anything you have problems with and don't worry asking for help. As a tutoring club, we have the syllabus of a majority of subjects, so give us a call and we'll see what we can do."

"Mr Shiota, were the teachers were kind enough to give you their work?" Pinkie asked,

"No, not really, I had to ask Vice-Principal Luna for help, though Professor Python and Ms Lita did give me all the references required." Nagisa answered, "now any more questions?"

"Just one Mr Shiota," Twilight replied, "do you know the date for our Neighponese exam?"

"Good question." Nagisa answered, "I have yet to receive any information regarding the examined material, but it would be in about 3 weeks from now, so you have a long while to prepare for that."


Early Afternoon, 6th Class, Teachers Lounge
"Excuse me!!!" An impatient woman with greyish-blue hair with pink and violet streaks impatiently knocked on a door. "There is someone who wishes to use the bathroom!"

"I'm...! Sorry!" A painful apology came from the other side. "It's just... It hurts! My abdomen!!!"

"Don't worry so much about it Cia," Python intervened, "I'm sure no one is going to mind if you use the student's bathroom.

"Oh fine!" The teacher named Cia sighed, "I shall make it so!" And hurried her way out of the Teacher's Lounge.

"By the way," the Teacher Administrator called out, "I've alerted Vice-Principal Luna, and she requests that an emergency substitution is required while the remaining off-duty teachers will figure out what's going on."

"I'm on it!" Yada saluted as she knocked on the bathroom door, "Hey Lita, you don't mind if I take your class, do you?"

"B-By all means go ahead!" Lita croaked, "the instructions are clearly written on my material in my office. It's not locked so you can grab it with ease! Thanks, Yada!"

"No problem! Get well soon!" Yada replied as she too hurried on out, but not before a face of complete disgust and illness was seen by the teachers she passed by.

"Well?" Python turned to the off-duty teachers currently in the lounge: Professor Phos, Kimura, Nagisa, Mr Turner, and Mr Trotter. "Indigestion?"

"She was definitely fine through the majority of the day," the History teacher Mr Turner recollected, "and she never showed any initial concerns about it."

"Then it's definitely indigestion, and it must have happened during Lunchtime." Nagisa proposed, "the likely answer would be the lunch she ate since she always brings her own lunch, rather than eat at the school canteen."

"She always packs something healthy, so unless one of her ingredients expired along the way, there's no type of food that would instigate such a severe case of a stomachache," Phos added,

"Hey..." Python proposed his thoughts, "you don't think that Professor Eu had something to do with it? I mean, she did promise that she would curse her or retaliate in some way."

"Wow. Really? Curse her?" Mr Trotter, the Geography teacher, coughed, trying to hold back his laughter, "that's ridiculous! That's just silly superstition and coming from Eu, it's not surprising!"

"Hmm..." Kimura pondered, "I don't believe it."

"Believe what?" Phos asked. Kimura didn't reply and strolled towards the bathroom that Ms Lita holed herself up in. He got close to the door and with a hand, wafted the air around the door towards his nose...

"Euch!" Kimura retched as he quickly backed away, "it smells horrendous!"

"O-Okay." Mr Turner looked at the violated face of the Neighponese Coach. "And what did you get from that attempt?"

"Such a foul odour from faeces can mean a few specific things spawning from indigestion. The most likely ones I've come across is from food expiration, poisoning, and a rather tricky chemical from what's supposed to be used for medical purposes. Has Ms Lita suffered any constipation?"

"What?" The teachers spoke in confused unison,

"Is her lunch still lying around here?" Kimura asked, "perhaps there's something that can tell us more."


Meanwhile, all the way in the Biology Lab, Eu was busy reviewing the Biology exam for next week while humming a song filled with dread, despair, and fear, until her phone buzzed. When it buzzed, she stopped the two things that she was doing and pulled it out.

Mail:
Vice-Principal Luna - Emergency substitute for English

A crooked smile etched itself on the Biology Professor's Face. The Email topic was clear enough to show the Biology teacher's curse was a success.

"I never break a promise, let alone a curse." She spoke to herself as she pulled something from her decaying lab coat: A small prescription bottle filled with some colourless fluid labelled 'Laxative'. "Fake, good-for-nothing politician. She thinks she can speak as much as she wants and look down on others because she adheres to the rules? You're making the same mistake as those in power or who side with them. I, who have seen death with her own eyes as well as in its two forms, will not hesitate in retaliation!!!!"

"Professor Eu?" A corny voice spoke from the shut entrance door, "thou are being creepy again. Are thou still hurt by the Wordsmith's actions?"

"Forsythe, stop eavesdropping."

"I was merely passing by." Forsythe responded, "only to hear your voice from within your hallowed halls. If I could, anyone could too. Perhaps be a bit softer on your voice? Or how about I come in and we can discuss things?"

"Don't you dare touch the door," Eu threatened, "Leave the boundaries of this place before I have half-a-mind to curse you too!"

"Ah! Ma Nécromancienne! (My Necromancer!)" Forsythe sighed as he walked away, "I am sure that a soul as dark as yours will one day meet the light again!"


2:30pm Afternoon, End of School, Parking Lot

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

The School Bell echoed throughout the hallways, classroom, courtyard, and the field to signify the best time of day for the students: The End of School. With the teachers dismissing their students with thoughtful reminders about next week, and both parties packing up and ready to go home for the night, there were a few who weren't ready to call it a day just yet...

"Race you to the dorm Nagisa!" Yada called out from a passengers seat.

"This isn't a race..." Nagisa sighed as he unlocked his Pedal bike. "And don't get reckless on the road. Drive safely."

"Don't worry Nagisa," Kimura called out, "I'll take it easy." He revved its engine. "You be safe yourself. Bikes tend to find themselves in just as equally dangerous accidents."

"See you then!!!" Nagisa laughed as the sedan drove out of the CHS parking lot, with Nagisa slowly trailing behind to their next location of teaching, and their home: The dorm.

*The day continues...*

PreviousChapters Next