• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 2,949 Views, 82 Comments

Assassination Club - Tythen



MLP/EQG Crossover with Assassination Classroom: Fluttershy gets in an accident with a New Teacher at CHS. She discovered more about his identity, and the events around her. A new club has been established, and those who joined are in for a ride...

  • ...
6
 82
 2,949

PreviousChapters Next
Week 2 Thursday: Assassination 101 (F. Sentry)

Flash's POV

If your teacher had a previous occupation like... An assassin, things are definitely not going to be your everyday class, especially with what he's sent us for the day that he won't be here for tutoring. What he prepared wasn't related to study true, but it was still unbelievable.

"A game of hide-and-seek?" I asked the seven of us met next to the Wondercolts Statue while reading through the first page of Mr Shiota's Assassination 101. I can tell that a few others look bewildered by the contents.

"Well," Fluttershy read her own copy, "It does have its twists. You need to stay in places that you must fully or firmly conceal yourself away, and once you find a spot, you CANNOT move from it until you have to be tagged. And you're not going to use the outside environment. You're going to use a place where you can be fully concealed, the school building itself. To make sure that you do not give away your position, it is essential that your presence cannot be marked by any of the five senses."

"Oh, I think I get it. Remember the time where we ran away from that man last week?" Soarin suggested, "perhaps that's one of the ways we can be aware of dangers."

"You could also say that it's similar to lines and behaviours of thieves on a mission." Cloudchaser added, "they always make sure they hide before they are able to claim their possession."

"And the same application goes for an assassin and their target," Thunderlane added,

"Umm, what's with the comparisons?" Rose inquired, "sounds a bit dangerous!"

"Well, have you not heard about Mr Shiota and his past?" Fleetfoot asked,

"No, and I don't remember someone who would discuss her idea for the contest in two weeks."

"We'll talk after the 2nd half of lunchtime, it's still much fresh in my mind," Fluttershy answered,

"So uh... Do we decide by rock, paper, scissors?" Soarin asked,

"He wants a specific someone to start the show, then the first person to be found will be the next seeker, then the next person, and so on," Fluttershy instructed,

"Who may that be?" I asked,

"It is... Soarin!" Fluttershy pointed, "he wants you to be the seeker first."

"Oh man... Really?" Soarin sighed,

"By the way, what are our boundaries?" I asked,

"'Any place in the School Building is open territory, and I highly encourage you to hide in a place where students may not be allowed to enter. If you hide in say the teacher's lounge, and no teacher finds you, then that's brilliant! But remember, respect the ambience of the area, e.g. A library.'" Fluttershy read out,

"And if we do get caught by teachers?" Flitter asked,

"Then you'll be allowed to find a different hiding spot." Fluttershy answered, "Any questions?" I stayed silent, pretty simple to me.

"Roseluck, if you feel very unaware about this, considering this is your second day, feel free to not join. This isn't what usually happens when Mr Shiota is away."

"Well, I will say that misbehaving in a school system for the sake of playing a children's game is quite suspicious, but you did say you'll explain everything about Mr Shiota, and I really don't mind, I've been through worse," Roseluck replied with a sweet smile.

You know, I really can't help but find that comment to be quite suspicious, but hey, we all have our reasons. For me, I'll inquire about it when it has been brought up or she shares it herself.

"Very well then," Fluttershy nodded, "Now, is everyone ready to hide?" The six hiders, me included, nodded in response.

"Soarin, are you ready to seek us out?" Fluttershy turned to the Male Wonderbolt,

"Ready," Soarin nodded, with a vicious fist pump. Funny, ever since Mr Shiota came to the school, I've decided to look a bit more into Neighpon. The first thing that came up was the endless array and genres of cartoons that are made from his country. 'Anime' they call it? They seem to attain various emotions from determined, cute, cool, the list as I said, is endless. Seeing him just reminds me of a show I just watched yesterday.

"Twenty seconds count, by your lead Soarin," Fluttershy instructed, her legs ready to run. I decided to do the same, awaiting the echoes of Soarin as he turned around, and released his voice on counting numbers.

"1... 2..." The moment I heard Soarin say two, I instantly started running towards the school building, as did everyone. Hmm... My reactionary time needs work. I need to remember his voice, and the moment he speaks, I've got to act. When we hit the entrance hall, everyone else ran their separate ways. Now, where would be a good place to hide? To conceal myself?


Estimating Soarin's counting pace, he should be on his sixth second by now. As I walk through familiar hallways, I remembered there's a place where he won't be able to find me. How about my own locker? There's not a lot of things in it, and I can definitely fit my whole body in there, provided I move enough space.

Heading all the way to my locker, I looked through my storage and see which areas I can make space for. Clearing out the bottom part as much as I can, I stepped into the locker, crouched really low, and made tried to contort and push myself into the not that big compartment. It wasn't painful, but it was certainly uncomfortable for a little while until I can fit inside and let loose a breath of relief.

I returned to predicting Soarin's counting, 15 seconds by the time I am in this spot. Took me nine seconds. If my military camp instructor were here, he'd say that it would have been nothing compared to crawling through the ever tight and dark trench passages. I'd better breathe as much as I can. Any shadow that I see is going to be suspicious, that I must hold my breath to keep silent. Twenty seconds have been counted. Here he comes!


Staying in this cramped compartment, It must have been about a minute and a few seconds from now. I've seen a few shadows pass through the small horizontals holes that give me sight, but their movement, as well as their constant talking, tell me that they were just passing by, unaware of the game that the Special Tutorship club is playing. I made sure to regulate my breathing by letting air through small gaps in my mouth or nose, making sure that I remain quiet as possible while refraining from being unconscious. Alright, it's hit about two minutes, I think Soari-

A shadow passed through, slower than the usual until it decided to stop at the point where it completely obstructs a majority of the light trying to pass through the holes. I instantaneously closed my mouth and nose, making sure to stay in the dark as possible. I've got no time or opportunity to see who that person actually is. Soarin? Or just the janitor?

As I stay hidden here, I began to feel a twinge of fear, the fear of being caught. Remember when I said that this activity was 'unbelievable'? I just remembered that I've been through a similar thing back at Military Camp. Dark as the night, and everyone had to hide from the instructors for a long time: Bushes, soil, trees, anything not to be seen. Otherwise, it's going to be an earful of yelling and angry reprimands from the instructors. I got caught a few times and was plenty scared, till I got used to it by learning from my stealth mistakes.

But if this wasn't Soarin or my instructor... If this wasn't a game, but a real situation... If I was caught on sight, they could just fire a few bullets in here, and I'm good as dead. My younger siblings will be left all alone, and who knows where I'll go once I'm gone? The very thought of it sends shivers down my spine as I continued holding my breath, gazing at the looming shadow as it etched closer and closer... That was until the shadow walked onwards, revealing the rays of light once again. I... I did it... I kept silent.

"Hello?" A sudden knock on my locker door caught me off guard. "Flash? I know you're in there. You're caught, game over. The reason why I'm knocking is that I know you closed and locked it from the inside out." Oh blast, I should have known.

"Okay then," I called back, "stand back please." Fiddling with the lock mechanism, I hopped out of my locker and stretched my legs.

"Yeah, hiding in a locker is pretty much an iconic hiding spot for school, especially when it's yours," Soarin explained, Damn, after thinking about so much time in the wilderness, I completely forgot that my surroundings were the school and that the seekers were students like me, and they had their tricks too. I look around, oh no... Don't tell me...

"Soarin, was I the first one to be caught by you?" I asked,

"Yep, sorry pal. It took me a long time walking around, least I expected was finding you first." Soarin shrugged in apology. My goodness, I really suck a lot. If there's anything I should be called 'Brad' for, it's the fact that I suck at the things that are supposed to keep me alive in the field of war, as well as being scared of the consequences. Did I forget to mention that I was obvious at times? Yep, definitely not living for my father there.


That being said, it didn't take Soarin long to find the rest of us. In order, Fleetfoot, Fluttershy, Thunderlane, Roseluck, Cloudchaser and last to be found, Flitter. We all went back outside the school, hanging out by the stairs.

"That was actually pretty hard." Soarin sighed, "I had to imagine that all of you owe me something, and I was eager to get my due so I could be motivated to find you."

"Any more imagination, and that's pretty much what an assassin does to find his/her target." Fluttershy replied, "and that's what Mr Shiota is expecting of us."

"Yep, very violent." Thunderlane shrugged,

"Well Flash? If I recall, you were the first one to be found." Fleetfoot replied,

"Yeah, and I know what that means, a second time to do it." I droned, "well? I'm all ready!"

"Very well then, everybody ready?" Fluttershy asked,

"Ready!" The other six hiders replied,

"Flash?"

"Battle ready." I nodded, my chin pointed inwards in determination. "Counting to 20. 1... 2..." As I closed my eyes, I could hear the footsteps thundering on the tarmac, ascending the staircase, the grasping of the glass doors. As I counted, I tried to predict where my club members are going to hide. Soarin used his school smarts to get an advantage on me for starters, so what do I have over them? Well for starters, perhaps they would try to find the not always obvious spot, unlike what I did. And secondly, I perhaps I would try to think about where I could have hidden next time. Perhaps what Mr Shiota recommends?

Wait... Hang on a minute... My training... And common school smarts... What if I try it both together? I tried as hard to remember what I have been through with my club members so far... First up, Roseluck. She wears an exotic rose perfume alongside her make-up. That could help me this time. Once I closed my sense of sight to count, I focused on sound and smell. I managed to smell Roseluck's perfume, perhaps she shouldn't have put it on today. Did Soarin pick out my scent? Who knows? Finally counting to twenty, I opened my eyes, turned towards the school, and began the hunt.

Trying to follow that Rosy Scent, I came across the School Gymnasium, where it led me to a certain girl curled up behind one of the grandstands.

"Roseluck?" Flash asked,

"Hmph, I should have known." The rosy girl sighed, "it's the perfume. Right?"

"Yeah." I replied, "pretty interesting that you knew yourself."

"Sometimes I forget that I have a few weaknesses when you're under the mindset that everyday-life is peaceful."

"True, true." I nodded with that sentiment. Standing back up, I've got to find my next target.


The library. It's quiet, it's peaceful, it's definitely the perfect spot for someone to hide in. The question is would they go under the table or behind some bookshelves? Nah... It would disrupt others, and there's not a lot of places to hide without getting in trouble with the librarians. Another alternative to hiding is to 'blend' in the crowd. Many games involving stealth always if not involves losing heat by meshing in with the crowd and not attracting too much attention. Hmm... I don't remember seekers having any form of limitations, I hope no one won't mind if I ask for some help.

"Excuse me, Ms Turner," I calmly asked, the librarian in charge of the borrowing and returning counter. "May I ask something?"

"Sure, go ahead." She grunted. Paige Turner, the head librarian of the School. She may not look the caring type, but she's got a really great memory, and any book that comes into here, whether library-owned or not, she instantly recognises the cover, title, author of the book, and has even at least a few opinions on the books she finds. Not only that, she's also memorable of every student that came in here thanks to her habit with book memorisation.

"A study group of mine is going to meet here in the library. Have you seen um... Fluttershy around?"

"Nope, she hasn't come in here."

"Then uh..." I wondered what to do. If I continue stating a list of names, she's not going to have enough patience for me, how about this? I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down the names of my hiders. "Is there anyone in my study group here?"

"Hmm..." Ms Turner took the list and gave a simple skim, "actually yes, the Wonderbolt Fleetfoot is here right now. She's in the Fiction section."

"Thank you very much Ms Turner." I thanked with a smile, I turned towards the Fiction area, a glimpse of White hair caught my eye. Ah! There you are...


Two people down, five to go. My next location is the canteen. Where in the world are you supposed to hide? Granted, lunch is still going on, so there's bound to be people there for finding, hmm... Perhaps maybe the Lunch Ladies have an idea? Looking at the queue, it appears that it's going to be out of the question... Oh wait never mind. I see Cloudchaser also trying to blend in the crowd by lining up for food. Actually no, she is trying her best to hide her view, but thanks to everyone having different colours, she sticks out like a sore thumb. Perhaps finding you from a birds-eye view would be harder next time.

"Yo, Cloudchaser?" I walked over, "are you hiding, or are you doing something else?"

"Dang it! Please don't tell me I was the first one." Cloudchaser mumbled,

"Nope, third." I sighed, "Roseluck and Fleetfoot were before you."

"Ah okay then... Uh... Mind if I stay here? I initially thought this would be a good hiding spot, but now I'm interested in getting quick seconds."

"You are unbelievable." I sighed, "sure, sure. Just meet back outside once you're done." I strolled out of the canteen. 3 caught, 4 left.


Hmm... Why not try Mr Shiota's Classroom? Opening the door, the lights were off, the chairs where closed, the whiteboard and desk is clean. Almost like no one had touched this place, though Mr Shiota was there for morning Neighponese classes. Now, let's just hope no one found the weapon stashes today. But what this? A shoe box left on the floor? Mr Shiota's a very neat person if there's anything to go by, so leaving something like this is out of the question. If anything, a shoe box like that is placed inside one of the slider cupboards right next to it... Yeah, it's obvious. Sliding open one of the doors, I came face-to-face with Flitter.

"Eh heh heh..." Flitter chuckled nervously, I merely looked at the box she placed outside the cupboard, all for the sake of fitting herself in. Climbing out of the hole, I made sure to place the shoe box back to its cupboard and slide the door shut. Speaking of that shoe box, shoes were the last thing that it would hold inside. I swore it was one of the two sub-machine guns stashed in here, possibly dismantled.


Soarin, Thunderlane and Fluttershy are my only targets left. However, as I continued on seeking, the more I am treating this less as a game, and more like a manhunt, a violent version of hide and seek, like an assassin. I make sure I continue looking at all of my surroundings, just as an armed soldier would do when undertaking a search mission. To stay alert, whether actively or passively, can mean everything when it comes to life and death. You flinch or hesitate for one second and the next thing you know is that you'll be facing someone who can take your life, at least, that's what I learned in the military camp. It just so happens that with the power of light and its reflection upon surfaces, did I notice a student with a mohawk, crouched underneath a table in a random classroom, keeping an eye on the door's window. It almost looked like he was staring back at me, but it seems that he was focused directly on where he wants to look, the hallway where he was able to gather enough visual information. Pity, I've also fallen into that trap in camp. Trying not to grab attention, I 'obliviously' strolled pass the classroom door, waited for five seconds. Then walked back and opened the door to catch him by surprise.

"Surprise Thunderlane," I crouched down to where he hid,

"Ah, I knew you'd get me sooner or later," Thunderlane smirked,


Two people left, I can't lose focus. Perhaps I should check the teacher's lounge, just in case. Heading to the staff administration counter nearby, I asked the receptionist if any student passed through. Normally, the teacher would not support this type of behaviour, nor will they help students out in such childish games, but I guess anything really is possible if you just try. Believe it or not, the administrator gave a small smile as she lightly tapped something below her workbench, and lo and behold, Soarin rose up.

"Madam?" I asked, "are you sure it's alright that you let a student in the teacher's lounge?"

"Let's just say that Hide and Seek is a very big nostalgic and sentimental factor. Probably just this once." She raised a finger to her lips, "but don't expect me to hide you again!"

"Yes madam," Soarin sighed, "we'll keep this secret, and thanks."

"Who knew Soarin, that you'd go that far," I noted as we strolled out of the teacher's lounge.

"Mr Shiota did say to use anything and everything as possible. There's an opportunity, I grab it." Soarin replied, "That being said, the idea of grabbing opportunities is what all people would do without hesitation as a last resort. It's just not used as much unlike assassins."

"Interesting." I replied, "everyone's meeting outside now. I just have one left."

"Who is it?" He asked,

I answered, "Fluttershy."


Now she is a tricky one. Whilst I was lucky with Thunderlane, I was fresh out of ideas on where she would be except for the animal shelter. But as Mr Shiota said, use everything, hiding or seeking. So I headed towards there. As I entered the door, I remembered what happened last Monday as I laid my eyes upon the small energetic hamsters surrounded by that glass fence. Seeing Fluttershy so flustered, letting our suppressed emotions show each by each, unintentionally showing our 'weaknesses', our 'buttons'.

And from there, the hamsters ran off, Fluttershy got in trouble and had to help Mr Shiota, and now? She encouraged her to start the Special Tutorship club, and once she did, she wanted me to join, saying that it is the cure to solve my plight. She used that opportunity, for the sake of me... No... For the sake of Thunderlane, and possibly everyone in the School. There is no one else that is more thoughtful or caring around my age but her. I... I need to thank her when I find her.

Hmm... The hamsters look pretty famished. Did Fluttershy forget to feed them? I mean, no one really visits the animal shelter but her. You know what? I'll feed them for her today. Grabbing the bag of Hamster feed nearby, I was ready to pour a large heap of their food into the group bowl, while the hamsters backed away slowly, awaiting their food drop. Perhaps seeing an unfamiliar face feeding them would have struck a small danger.

Wait... Unfamiliar? I paused right before filling up the bowl and had a really crazy idea. What if the Hamsters know where Fluttershy is?

No, don't be stupid! They're hamsters! Not dogs! How would hamsters recognise their loving caretaker?

Actually no... Don't think that, just try! Placing down the food bag, much to the hamsters' dismay, I crouched back down and decided to talk.

"Just a quick favour. Umm... I can tell that your caretaker Fluttershy hasn't fed you yet so uh... I was wondering if you know where she is. Do you?"

One by one, the hamsters began looking at each other with confusion and shock. You know, I've never noticed how vibrant and... Sassy these hamsters are. It's quite... Interesting. Yeah, they really do live a whole different life than us humans. Sure, they may have a few squabbles and such, but at the end, they're like family to each other.

One hamster marched forward with a frown on his face. He pointed to the feed bag, then pointed to the bowl. So they really can understand me... Can they? Granted, if they had a mind of their own to escape, I've also heard that this wasn't the first time the hamsters have gone insane either... The first time was when Rarity tried to give them a makeover with their accessories, and it drove them mad... Why don't I treat them with respect? Grabbing the feed bag once more, I did what I was told, pouring an ample amount of feed into the bowl, where the majority of hamsters clamoured over and began feasting, that also includes the hamster that gave out the commands. Welp! That's what I get for expecting something in return for feeding them!

There's got to be some other way. Hang on... Fluttershy didn't get into trouble the first time she let the hamsters out for tube cleaning. She had something with her to make sure they didn't get too out of hand... It was... Oh! I might as well try that! I scrambled out the door and hurried to the music room where the soothing sounds of a string instrument were seeping out the door. Oh drat, the cellist girl is currently practising in there. I... Hope she won't mind if I come in. Knowing my manners, I knocked on the door.

The music ceased playing, followed with the words of 'Come in'. Opening the door, I approached the grey-skinned, dark-haired girl, looking back at me with a stoic air of formality, her cello calmly resting upon her shoulder. Octavia Melody, she's the face of CHS' Orchestra and a really impressive cellist that has gained the applause of many an audience, important or not. My Guitar skills are nothing compared to her skill on that beautiful string instrument.

I greeted with an apology, "sorry for disrupting your practice Octavia, I just wanted to come here and borrow a Tambourine."

"As long as you return it." She pointed towards the percussion section, "something important?"

"More or less so, thanks." I answered back, as I went ahead and grabbed a tambourine, "I won't be long with it."

"Not to worry," Octavia coolly replied, "I won't be here for much longer." Without any other word, I began to make my way towards the exit, not before taking a glimpse at the Grand Piano before I closed the door behind me and allowing the Cellist to play once again.


Heading back to the animal shelter, I took another good look at the hamsters, hopping and moving casually around, some patting their stomachs after their wonderful lunch. They seemed to have eaten almost everything in the bowl.

Time to see what happens. From behind my back, I revealed the tambourine to the mammal audience, and they all looked back in shock. I gave it a few light shakes, and the hamsters begin to fall into a trance by the alluring sounds of the zils, one by one.

"Alright," I asked, "do any of you know where Fluttershy is?" The hamsters looked at each other, and that command-giving hamster stepped forward once again, this time pointing towards a certain picture or rather, the map of the school that involves emergency exits. I decided to pick him up and put him closer to the map, accurately pointing at a certain location. Where he pointed at, the size of the room almost looks like... Here, the animal shelter.

So does that mean Fluttershy is actually in here? I placed him back in, and while still playing the tambourine, I continued asking, "where is she in this room?" The Hamster stood up and began sniffing around. His eyes opened wide in his sniffing enlightenment, and he pointed to another door, possibly the storage room.

"Thanks a lot, pal." I thanked as I walked towards the store cupboard. Opening it wide, sitting right behind the broomsticks, extra bags of hamster feed, toys, all pet-related items, was the Pink-haired, yellow-skinned girl that I have come to know.

"Well done Flash," Fluttershy smiled, "you found me."

"You need any help getting out?" I offered,

"No need," Fluttershy replied as she moved the brooms and clutter aside and stepped out on her own. "It's very clever of you to use the tambourine."

"Well, stories spread quite easily around the school." I replied, "and I really think the hamsters are bright animals."

"Like you said, animals live different lives as humans. Every organism is important and unique to this world, and I want them to carry out their lives the best way they know how unless it's going to negatively impact wildlife or me."

"Oh yeah, Fluttershy?" I remembered,

"Yes?"

"I want to thank you for your caring kindness." I held out my hand, "for inviting me to the Special Tutorship Club. I... I'm beginning to learn more under Mr Shiota, and with all of you. But I could never have experienced that without you."

"Oh, no Flash." Fluttershy calmly replied, softly holding my hand with hers, "the pleasure is mine."

"Well?" I gestured to the door, "you're actually the last person to be found. Everyone should be outside by now. Shall we?"

"Of course." Fluttershy smiled with a nod. Walking out together of the animal shelter, I made a note to return the instrument first. Which reminds me, I have another thing to ask.

"Hey Fluttershy, you still haven't told us your idea for the contest, if we do happen to join. What is it?"

"I almost forgot!" Fluttershy answered back, "we'll let the rest know once we meet up, and we'll surprise Sensei sure enough!"

"Sounds great to me," I answered with a smile, walking towards the music room, under the rigorous charming of the school bell.


Meanwhile, without being noticed by anyone important, Nagisa snuck his way into the school and back to his classroom with a small parcel in his working hand. Placing it on the desk, he grabbed his mobile and dialled a number. Waiting for a few seconds, a voice picked up,

"Nagisa, I take it you've got the goods?" A gentle feminine voice asked,

Nagisa replied, "Yep, all safe and sound."

"Okay then, Takebayashi or Ritsu will send you an email on what the parcels contain, and what you are to do with it."

"Thanks again," Nagisa finished,

"Oh yeah, because of the information you've given us, as well as what happened to you, two of us are on standby for going to Equestria."

"Listen, I appreciate the thought, but I think we should go on our own time, and not worry about others."

"I understand completely, but it's their choice. And especially that you've involved your club of students, you really can't handle both things all by yourself, there is a thing of putting too much on your shoulders."

Nagisa paused for a minute, then asked a different question "Who's coming?"

"Let's just say it's the proteges of our other former teachers. After all, Korosensei isn't the only teacher in Class E... You've got Mr Karasuma and Professor Bitch!"

"Oh!" Nagisa jumped in delight, a sliver of knowledge on who's going to be coming over "but first they've got to deal with the school, as well as living in Equestria."

"They've got it covered. That's why I said they're on standby, and will leave once you call for help."

"Okay, thanks once again Okuda." Nagisa hung up,

"Mr Shiota?" A knock on the door happened, "may we come in?"

"Ah!" Nagisa jumped at the familiar voice, "Vice Principal Luna!" He greeted the lunar-looking woman.

"Mr Shiota, it appears to us that your aptitude and perseverance to school work is placing quite a lot of morale for teachers and students,"

"Well, what can I say?" Nagisa chuckled, "all for them I guess."

"We understand. That being said, it is bringing quite a peril to us. Nurse Redheart has given us the details of your current status, and while there have been no terrible injuries, your levels of toil are above the roof, and her hospital has deemed it unhealthy."

"Oh no..." Nagisa gulped, "does that mean I'm heading back to the Hospital?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Luna nodded, "and there's no escaping from it. Both the School and the Hospital agreed that you will need to have PROPER rest and recovery. Otherwise, that shoulder of yours will never recover."

"B-But I signed up for Lunchtime! A-And I've gotten my club to handle!"

"Not to worry, if you may. We can provide a substitute for thy Club supervision, as well as a replacement teacher for Lunchtime duty. Like I said, your performance is motivating some teachers to do better. This we hear from Professor Python."

"... I've got no say in this. Right?"

"For thy own good Mr Shiota, but alas. Thy performance as I said, is inspirational to many students and teachers, even to me. As of such, we and the school board have decided to give extra on thy sick leave and pay for thy support for the students, but only until thy wounds are healed. Is that satisfactory with thou?" Nagisa sighed. But... But... She's right. She's really concerned for me, maybe heeding the care for others is just as important as caring for them. Yeah, perhaps he really should put that shoulder to rest.

"Okay, then Vice-Principal." Nagisa relented, "Consider me back on the hospital bed once again."

"The best thing I can offer thou is my moral support and prayers, as with Principal Celestia's." Luna added, "for a swift recovery."

"I'll take everything I can, so thanks for the prayers. I'll be sure to feel better." Nagisa smiled. Hmm... Maybe he should make that call.

PreviousChapters Next