• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 2,936 Views, 82 Comments

Assassination Club - Tythen



MLP/EQG Crossover with Assassination Classroom: Fluttershy gets in an accident with a New Teacher at CHS. She discovered more about his identity, and the events around her. A new club has been established, and those who joined are in for a ride...

  • ...
5
 82
 2,936

PreviousChapters Next
Week 6 Thursday: Flash's Exam (Beginning)

"Good Morning Mr Shaker," Mystère greeted as the criminal marched towards his door, "Ready for your big debut?"

"What do you want?" Pressure growled, "I have my plans all figured out. Do you know how much coffee I had to drink for the past few days?"

"Well, such conviction is pretty promising, but perhaps if you ask nicely, I will give you something that will benefit your plans greatly!"

"Let me guess... Hostages?"

"Yes indeed, two in fact." Mystère nodded maliciously, "Consider it a reward for getting back to me so quickly. As of how they'll be of use to you... They are young children that attend Canterlot Junior School, and the lives of the students there are just as precious as its high school counterpart."

"Oh... Then in that case... It will do very nicely... I'll take it."

"Very well then," Mystère nodded, "Follow me... They'll probably be dozing their little heads off snoring..."


Meanwhile, it was just another new day at Canterlot High School, with Thursday's exams consisting of Physics, Spanish, and one half of Physical Education. None of the people there sensed any form of upcoming danger, nor did they have the time to talk about it, except for a select few.

"This is a state of emergency!" Luna addressed in the Neighponese Classroom, "If such an attack happens today, all students will be put at risk! Not to mention the suspension of exams, and the forsaken paperwork!"

"Paperwork is the least of our worries if he takes us down," Celestia answered, "And trust me, should this appear on the media, we will be placed with more than just suspicion. We'd even lose everything that made this school."

"Oh, I'm curious..." Yada answered, "How long has this school been here for?"

"This building has been standing here for 10 years, taking exactly 1 year and 6 months to build..." Ritsu answered from Nagisa's phone, "But the teaching and values of Canterlot High and Junior have stood their ground for 98 complete years! With this year currently being the 99th, you've almost hit the Centennial anniversary mark!"

"Yes, thank you... Ritsu." Celestia replied, still a bit unnerved when she learned about the identity of Ritsu. "Of course, that's all the more reason for meeting up."

"The second incident in a single term is raising a lot of flags for the safety of the school. Are you sure we don't have any security guards?" Kimura asked,

"Only one, and that's the Janitor. And not any normal Janitor, I'm talking about THE Janitor." Celestia answered, "I'm sure you know who I'm referring to Mr Shiota,"

"Yeah..." Nagisa dryly agreed with a nod, "He's a... Interesting one..."

"As we said, we all have dark secrets of our own." Luna shared, "Teachers, students, even other faculty members."

"And is it okay to let a student like me know that their teachers have dark secrets?" Flash raised a question,

"It's a matter of trust Flash," Kimura sighed, "And the same goes around here. Aside from the occasional protest against our school whenever they feel like it, there has been no threat around Windcaller's level within the School's life. And as such, there's not a lot of security around here."

"We are planning to rectify that." Luna shared, "We were fortunate enough that we're not added to the list of School Shootings around Equestria as of now."

"Principal, If it may, I am happy to be an extra security guard if you so wish." Kimura volunteered,

"That's very considerate of you!!!" A voice from the door caught all by surprise. An almost elderly man stood in front of the wide-open door of the Neighponese Classroom. "But I'll respectfully decline. When it comes to security, I'm the only defender this school needs Onion Boy!"

"How long have you been here sir?" Flash answered, a bit disturbed by the interruption.

"Long Enough Zappy Hedgehog!" The Janitor laughed, "Allow me to introduce myself to the new teachers. I am... The Janitor!" He struck a classy, gentleman pose, "and I am Canterlot High School's multi-maintenance man! Cleaning, Security, Groundskeeping, Repairs, Plumbing, Electrician, anything that's not teaching, I'm the Lord for the job! And you must be Ms Tōka Yada! A wonderful delight to meet you!" He takes her hand and kisses it.

"Why, the same to you Mr Janitor!" Yada laughed with a blush,

"What's he doing here?" Kimura jerked a thumb at the Janitor.

"As true to his job description, we invited him to our discussion." Celestia answered, "His insight and information proves invaluable in situations like these."

"Trying to get rid of me, Onion Boy?" The Janitor cheekily pointed back at him, "You may be Special Forces, but nobody knows the place as well as I do."

"My name is Masayoshi Kimura," Kimura grumbled, "And I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me 'Onion Boy'."

"There's no denying that hair though," Yada picked up, pricking herself at the pointy bit of his head, "He does look like an Onion. Though a bit spiky like a porcupine."

"See? It suits you!" The Janitor laughed, "Ladies would love that name!"

"I swear..." Kimura growled with irritation, "I want to put this guy in his place and make him cry!"

"It's not going to change the nickname though," Ritsu countered, "It's more likely to solidify it!"

"LET US NOT FALL APART!!!" Luna bellowed at the top of her lungs, spurring everyone to shut their mouths.

"Vice-Principal, don't you think that was a bit loud?" Nagisa questioned, "You’ll disturb the students and their exams,"

"And don't you think it was rather rude and distrusting when you soundproofed your entire classroom AND tinted the windows, without letting us know?" Luna countered,

"What???" Nagisa pulled a clueless face, "I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Sonny boy, you think less of a Janitor's job if you can get away with that." The Janitor sighed, "Had you not told Celestia and Luna your past, they would raise suspicions against you for tampering with school property, even if it's considered an 'improvement' by some."

"Do you want me to take it out then?" Nagisa gave in,

"It would help for future exams where we can block off sound from the outside so students won't be disrupted," Celestia spoke her thoughts, "but that is a matter for another time. As I said, our Janitor is the head of security, so he spends the majority of school hours in the security room downstairs, watching for anything out of place. He's also responsible for calling things like the lockdown and other non-automated members."

"Hey everyone???" Ritsu announced, "I'm sensing something hacking into the CHS electronic systems! I think our designated man has--"

Ritsu was unable to finish her sentence as her image and voice were cut off abruptly.

"Ritsu?" Nagisa tapped his phone, "Ritsu!!!"

"Oh dear..." The Janitor whistled, "Looks like your pixelie has been flushed out by this 'designated man'."

"Very obvious pal," Kimura snapped, as he pulled out his phone, "But it's not just that, it looks like the Wi-Fi for the School has been shut down as well... and... wait... The hell??? Our phone signal's gone dead!"

"That's odd..." The Janitor checked his phone, suffering the same problems as all the others, "If that man were to do that, he would have had entry to the security room, housing all the internet and phone reception equipment. He can't get in there. I've made sure that the entrance to it is firmly locked and inaccessible to all but moi..."

"Wait..." Nagisa shot up, "Pressure Shaker, he's known to escape almost all the time, but I didn't read all his files, how could he pull things like that?"

"Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3..." A rough voice blared throughout all rooms and hallways of the school, "Seems to be working, then let's get down to business. Hello everyone, and welcome to this special and important Canterlot High School message! If you don't know me, I'm your temporary new host, Pressure Shaker!!!"

As if they were mesmerised by this sudden interruption, all students stopped their writing and looked to their speakers. That also included the supervising teachers, and the teachers (and student) holding the emergency meeting.

"Today, I've got some very special guests to give you a motivational speech for all your hard work, teachers and students. Why don't one of you come up and say something?" Shaker asked. Only some inaudible noise could be heard as a reaction, which somehow drove the criminal's temper and frustration to the air.

"Stop being annoying you little shits! Get to the fucking microphone and say something!!!" The man vulgarly spoke as the inaudible noise unveiled itself to be the pleas and cries of a girl.

"H-Help us..." The voice wailed, "Please!"

"!?!?!?!?!?!?" Flash performed an enormous double take.

"There you go!" Shaker roared, "That wasn't so hard, WAS IT!? Now you go, stupid girl! Or I'll make sure you cop another storm of pain!!!"

"Oww..." A second girl's voice came up, "Be... Careful... Mr Shiota... Flash..."

"!?!?!?!?!?!?" This time, Nagisa joined in with Flash with the double-taking.

"That's right everyone. What I have here is some young little brats from your little junior school, and unless you comply, I won't be hesitating on breaking some limbs! What I want is simple, your 'Azure-Eyed Teacher' to meet me in the main lobby of your school. Oh, and I don't mind if any more of you come, but if you do any funny business before I get to say something, like calling emergency services, those two will bite the dust, and don't you dare test me."

The speakers cut off, the announcer went silent. Whether Mr Shaker had cared or not, he made quite an accomplishment with what he did: He left every single student, teacher, and faculty member (almost actually), speechless and horrified.

"Hmm... Looks like the person we're dealing with is very troublesome..." The Janitor, the only one who wasn't shaken, closed his eyes in thought, "For one, this man must be an expert in information and technology if he is able to hack into our school system without having to enter and physically use the computer. And need I mention that the pixlie was completely shut out? The man must be equipped with something to break down any firewall or security measures, as well as a mobile phone jammer." The Janitor chuckled, "I really like this man, even though what he's doing is definitely against us. We've grown so reliant on technology these days that it's indirectly become a stable structure of how we carry our duties in School. Take that down, and we've got a massive problem. Cameras are frozen, and we can't give the lockdown alert to the school. He truly knows many ways to make us panic and feel intimidated... What do you think?"

There was silence,

"Guys? Girls?" The Janitor opened his eyes. The Principal and Vice-Principal were gone, so were the three teachers and student.

"Tch..." The Janitor clicked his tongue in disappointment, "Always running out in the case of an emergency... I'd better get going then too."


"Nagisa and Flash, I want you to meet Mr Shaker at the Entrance Hall." Celestia instructed, "Luna and I will go to the exam rooms and make sure the students are not at any risk. Can you come along with us for this Yada and Kimura?"

"You got it," Kimura nodded, "I'll be back quick."

"Best of luck to you two!" Yada responded as the group split paths.

"Whatever happens, stay behind me Flash." Nagisa warned, "I got this."

"I said I'd trust you." Flash nodded, "Besides. I remembered you took him down almost efficiently."

"True, but this is different." Nagisa warned, "Back then, he was under the eyes of everyone, including cops. We don't have that advantage here... I hate to say it, but we have to go by his rules."

Seconds later, the duo laid their eyes on the wide-open entrance doors of the building, and right in the middle of the lobby floor stood the man. It was a man three times larger and muscular than Nagisa and had the emblem of an Emergency Exit sign tattoed on both his arms and on his tank top shirt.

"Well well well," The criminal chuckled, "we meet again huh?"

"For someone so muscular, you are exceptionally proficient in Technology and Electronics." Nagisa complimented, "But complimenting you is the last thing I should be doing. I am here, now let the kids go."

"That's too quick, you midget fucker." Pressure Shaker pointed a finger at him, "First off, I want payback for what you did last time. You were just lucky that so many people are around. In this situation, you won't do shit to me, and something that's not worth touching."

"This guy sounds like every commenter who just loves to express their dislike of a video game through their demoralising and negative language... Especially ones that I actually like." Flash clenched his fist, "This pisses me off so much. I can formulate a plan to take him down without any effort,"

"Don't move, you piece of trash!!!" Shaker yelled at Flash, "I said any funny business and those kids are going to cop it!!!"

"Oh really? And how are you going to do that when you've already left them unattended?" Nagisa answered,

"You don't think I've planned that already?" Shaker sneered, "I'll tell you this... Those two little shits are locked up in the PA room right next to a handy little explosive that's rigged with two ways of going off. If I see any dirty tricks, I can detonate it. If someone breaks into that PA room, that bomb will automatically explode..."

Nagisa froze, though he still retained his glare. Flash could tell that Nagisa was using his assassin skills and that what Mr Shaker said was the truth.

"Nagisa, is everything alright?" Principal Celestia caught up, "We've told all the students to remain indoors."

"Well..." Luna followed behind with Yada, Kimura... and a boatload of students, "... Most wanted to come."

"No matter, it's great to have more recognition and audience!" Shaker laughed, "As long as you don't call the cops, otherwise..."

"Otherwise what???" Yada challenged,

"He's planted a bomb in the PA room where Sc-- the two young hostages are." Flash quickly reported, "He’s also jammed our phones that we cannot call anyone else but the police. I'd wager though, he will know if someone attempts to call 911. If he does, he's going to blow it up."

"Oh no!!!" Pinkie yelled, "It's a Terrorist Attack! Run for your lives!!!" At once, the majority of the students (and teachers) ran away from the crowd screaming for their lives, making sure to steer clear of the bombs. Everyone except for Celestia, Luna, Yada, Kimura, Flash, Nagisa, and the Special Tutorship Club, alongside Fluttershy and Pinkie's friends.

"You know," Fluttershy warned, "There's no shame in running..."

"I'm not scared." Rainbow chuckled, "Besides, I'd love to see our Neighponese Teacher handle this!"

"Sides, it doesn't look like you'll be in any danger either." Applejack added, "I'm sure our teacher can give em the ol' one-two."

"Alrighty, Mr Shioty! You can do it!" Pinkie cheered, "Kick his butt!"

"That's a quick change of mood..." Rarity responded. "And you were the one who cried for help too."

"It's a way to clear the area of innocents!" Pinkie beamed,

"You can do it, Mr Shiota!" Fleetfoot cheered, "Take him down!!!"

"So, you want a fight?" Nagisa asked politely,

"Yeah, but I'm not going to beat you." Shaker laughed, "I'm going to send you to the grave!!!"

"Tough words..." Nagisa chuckled, his face turning dark, "... But it's going take more than that to try--!"

"Sir!" Flash warned, but it was too late. During that chuckling, the muscular, technological criminal ran straight towards the small teacher and delivered a wound-up punch to the teacher's gut.

"Gaaahhk!!!" Nagisa's face turned to complete shock and pain at the sudden hit as he stumbled backwards. The audience gasped in shock.

"I know that..." Shaker chuckled as he grabbed Nagisa's head as a follow-up and delivered a knee strike to it. "That's something I learned from fighting you!"

"..." Nagisa stumbled back once again clutching his head. This time, he could feel a very bad bruise forming. He could also feel something building up in his mouth, tasting like... metal...

And just as before, Mr Shaker wounded up for another punch, but the moment he swung, all he could feel was the violent hissing of a snake... Or what seemed to be a snake. The large man found himself staring at a large snake covered with flames of blue. Scratch that... It's not just covering him, it's acting as an armour for the snake. Almost giving the impression that this snake looks like... A dragon with flaming horns and fangs!

"SSSSSS..." The snake hissed at him, though a similar sound to the usual snake, it carried the undeniable and terrifying ferocity of a dragon before continuing to slither around his arm and around his neck and eyes.

"How's this???" Nagisa laughed as he stood right on Mr Shaker's shoulders and covering his eyes.

"Get off me you little foreign shit!!!" Shaker roared and began throwing punches to the figure above him. Nagisa was expecting that to happen and swayed his body to avoid it. The crowd cheered and clapped as Nagisa expertly dodged each and every attempted punch at him.

"Alright then, let's try this again!" Nagisa laughed as he wrapped his legs on Mr Shaker's neck, and dove off to the side, dragging Mr Shaker's body alongside him.

"Pwah!" Shaker fell to the floor with his head, "not that trick again!" The class cheered,

"Premature jubilation guys," Flash warned, "it's not enough to take him down."

"Stop being such a killjoy Flash," Thunderlane sighed, "teach has got it!"

Nagisa knew what to do next. Since the police weren't able to restrain him, he's got more to do in now. He proceeded to rub his palms as he walked to the front of the target.

"Argh..." Shaker got up, only to face the teacher once again.

"Everyone!" Kimura warned, "Focus on Mr Shiota!"

"Smile!" Nagisa laughed as he slammed his hands together to create the well-known concussive shockwave, now boosted with magic: The Clap Stunner. Thanks to the warning, the students braced themselves for the distortion and found out that when prepared and focused on their Teacher-Assassin, the effects of his Clap Stunner was negated... Almost. If anything, it created a very small ring in their ears and that high-pitched noise.

Nagisa smiled once he saw his opponent reel back in pain. This time, perhaps one more blow to the head will knock him down for good. Charing forward once again, he threw his foot against an open palm, which gripped him in response.

"Wha!?" Nagisa's face changed to shock.

"Heh heh heh..." Shaker revealed his faced filled with sadistic joy. "But that little trick I was ready for! You've got Mr Kimura to thank for that!"

"Oh, Crap!" Kimura gulped as the students turned to face him with suspicion while realising his mistake at the same time. As an emergency, Nagisa used his other foot to swing at his face once again. Mr Shaker simply caught it with his other foot. With nothing to stabilise him on the ground, Nagisa's upper body dangled in the air against gravity, far away enough from Mr Shaker's legs to be helpless.

"Let's see you try to get past me when I do this!" Shaker roared as he rammed his left foot into Nagisa's gut, causing him to spit blood on the floor. The group gasped in horror as the criminal kicked him for a second time... Then a third... And a fourth. It was enough to keep the Azure-eyed teacher occupied with the pain he was feeling. Mr Shaker proceeded to swing his victim around one time, then slammed him onto the vinyl flooring. A nasty cracking sound can be heard during the collision.

"Nooo!!!" The students yelled,

"Sensei!!!" Fluttershy yelled,

"Nagisa!" Luna, Celestia, Kimura and Yada yelled,

"Mr Shiota!!!" Flash roared,

"Argh..." Nagisa grumbled, trying to feel his senses. From his hands, he could feel that what had cracked was the vinyl flooring underneath him and not his body, It was a sigh of relief. On the other hand, when he lifted his head, he was met with the terrified faces of his students. Discerning them, he gathered that they were filled with, to no surprise, worry and doubt. That, alongside the sticky sensation on his face... tells himself that he's bleeding.

But it wasn't over. Mr Shaker grabbed Nagisa's left ankle and gripped it tightly. An effortless burst of strength was enough to twist Nagisa's ankle inwards and upwards. He beamed as he could hear yet another crack, followed by an unholy scream of pain.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Mr Shiota screamed and wailed at the damage upon his ankle.

"NOOOO!!!" The Students yelled again,

"Now..." Shaker let go of his victim and dusted off his hands, "Let's see you try to get up and dodge my moves this time!"

"Ergh..." Nagisa's groaned, his pain burning like the sun.

"I said get up you piece of garbage!!!" Shaker yelled, "Or I'll snap your other ankle!"

"You bastard!" Flash cursed as he stepped forward,

"What did I say you adolescent cunt!?" Shaker turned to Flash, "You do anything, and those kids in the PA room go boom!"

"At least let me help my teacher up!" Flash retorted,

"Fine then!" Shaker agreed and he stepped back a little, "But that's all you're going to do!"

Ignoring his threats, Flash tugged on his teacher.

"Hey, Sir..." Flash asked, "you can do it right?"

"Yeah... I can..." Nagisa adamantly responded, his face still with pain. "I can get used to that ankle... Just have to change my strategy..."

"Here," Flash wrapped his arm around his teacher's body, "Use your other ankle to support yourself going up."

"Yes, sir..." Nagisa joked as he placed his healthy ankle on the ground and pushed himself up from the ground.

"Judging by the state you're in, are you sure you can still fight? You have me after all." Flash suggested,

"I know you can fight Flash, but I'm not sure that our target here is going to accept that," Nagisa responded while testing his ankle. He can still feel the pain, but he could find ways to get around it, "Thanks a lot."

"I'll keep a close watch sir," Flash responded as he stood back.

"I see..." Shaker nodded in an appreciative way, "You've got courage and spunk, I'll give you that."

"I've been through worse you know..." Nagisa glared, wiping the blood from his face. "Now let's get going!"

Sure enough, Nagisa was still able to find compromises for his footwork against his opponent. He continued dancing around Mr Shaker's reckless haymakers and attempts to grab any limb. This riled the students to cheer for their teacher once again.

"Hellooo Onion Head!" The Janitor sneaked up behind, "how's it going???"

"I'm sure you have eyes Janitor..." Kimura pointed towards the fight, "it's not going well for Nagisa."

"I see... You know, I do happen to have all the room keys around the school. You want to come with me?"

"To rescue the kids? Sure, but..." Kimura continued, "He’s rigged the room with explosives. If we step in, the four of us die, and if he finds us doing anything bad, he's going to detonate it."

"Beg your pardon... Can you repeat that for me?" The Janitor prompted,

"He rigged the room with explosives that will explode if we ever get close, or by his hands."

"In that case," The Janitor smiled, "We might as well take a visit to the PA room and see how we can deal with these 'bombs' from the outside."

"But--"

"Now now," The Janitor interrupted, "it's not like he can see the both of us, so why don't we just slip away? After all, isn't bomb matters your specialty?"

"Heh..." Kimura felt more annoyed than ever, but agreed, "Alright then, lead the way."

"But one more thing..." The Janitor stopped as he tapped a random student in front of him.

"Yes?" Roseluck turned around,

"I'll need to borrow your presence for a moment. Can you follow me and Onion Boy without letting the kerfuffle know?"

"Where?"

"The PA room. Would you like to take part in a Rescue Op?"

"But that guy said--"

"That guy is thinking way too far ahead..." The Janitor interrupted, "Some demands and threats of his have a bit of a loophole."


"Raah!!!" Shaker threw a wind-up punch against Nagisa.

"Man..." Nagisa hopped out of its way, feeling the wind coming from it. "This guy is really strong. Much more than what happened on the island... Heck, even the Reaper of Death! But what he lacks, is skill and technique. It's just pure strength from him..."

"I got you now!" Shaker yelled as he charged forward once more.

"Heh..." Nagisa hopped to the side and ducked under the man's arms. "Seems to me you're all brawn and no brain when it comes to fighting!"

"You piece of trash." Shaker turned back to face him with a glare, "You criticise me!? I spent so many years learning about technology, as all of society's creations run on technology! It's how I'm able to exploit, steal and survive!!! Give me a reason why I should learn outdated skills when we have guns and drones!? I've got the muscles here, and that's all I need! Get with the times you foreign midget, you're a relic as is!!!"

"This guy's an absolute pain..." Nagisa grumbled internally, "Maybe I really should shut him up this time..."

"Let me fight," Flash's sharp voice rose up,

"What?" Nagisa turned around, the crowd fell silent.

"The fuck?" Shaker also stopped to clarify what he just heard,

"Huh?" The students jumped in disbelief of their classmate's declaration.

"I said let me fight," Flash repeated, "Let me fight this burly bastard,"

"Flash, I said no. I thought I told you I got this!" Nagisa argued,

"I believe you," Flash said, "I still believe you can beat him but... There's something you need to know..."

"What?" Nagisa asked,

Flash pointed to his eyes, head, and mouth and nodded.

"The hell does that mean?" Cloudchaser asked her neighbours. Nagisa however, knew exactly what he meant and he responded with a very sharp frown.

"... You and I are going to have to talk after this." Nagisa hobbled over to Flash,

"Tomorrow?"

"Deal," Nagisa agreed, placing a hand on Flash's shoulder, "Go get him,"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?" The students and teachers yelled in horror,

"With pleasure." Flash smiled as he stepped into the ring.

"Are you kidding me!? Is this a damn fucking joke!? I'm only here for that tiny piece of trash, I don't care about you!" Shaker roared,

"Then it really sucks to be you. Do you want to have your way with him? You're going to have to get through me... And most likely the students that are here watching."

"Hey! Don't throw us under the bus!" Flitter yelled,

"Relax Flitter, I'm the one who's going to lie down on the road first." Flash sighed, stretching his neck, wrists and ankles.

"You dare!?" Shaker growled, pulling out what looks to be a remote control, "I'll blow those two children to kingdom come!!!"

"That's not going to happen." Flash shook his head, "You can't do it."

"What did you say?" Shaker growled, "Are you fucking testing me!?"

"A jammer is known for disrupting any signals, be it a phone, car system, etc, etc." Flash explained, "Course, there are specific mobile phone jammers which you could have used, but you didn't, because it's not just the phone signals and data that were only jammed. The School's Wi-Fi is too."

"..." Shaker glared deep into Flash's eyes, attempting to intimidate him, but to no avail.

"Nice try, Pressure Shaker, but you're not getting away with that bluff. We can't make any calls or access the internet due to that jammer, but that same rule applies to you. You can't blow it up manually... Because your detonator is jammed." Flash finished,

"Tch..." Shaker growled, "So you really are clever huh... Just because you're so perceptive, doesn't make you any less than a piece of trash!"

"Yeah yeah, I've been called that behind my back a lot." Flash dismissed, "But what can I say? I'm not one that desires the spotlight, nor am I one who wants to stand out from the crowd just because I'm somehow sort of connected to the most popular girls in this school and yet here I am, doing exactly that. I'd really just like to get through High School with my friends and graduate in peace. Although..."

An aura of rage can be felt bursting from him.

"... I am NOT against doing some damage against those who hurt people I care about or insult them for that matter either... My mother's guitar destroyed by your accomplice..."

"Oh dear... So that explains why he said there would be no guitar..." Twilight spoke,

"... Calling Martial Arts Outdated..."

"Ah'd take offence to that too..." Big Mac shared, "What we learn is more than jus' fightin',"

"Right behind ya big brother." Applejack nudged him in agreement,

"Attempting to kill my teacher... And my siblings as well. Are those objective and rational reasons enough for you to understand why I step in? Huh?" Flash asked. He raised his arms, clenched his fists, put his left foot forward, and turned his right foot perpendicularly to his left one, and rotated his upper torso towards the direction of his right foot: A battle ready stance.

"If talking shit is normal to you, and that you solely aim to piss people like me off, you've succeeded. But every success comes with consequences, so you'd better reap that as well." Flash growled, his goofy, laid-back attitude ebbing away into something sinister.

"Is that so?" Shaker smirked, "Then let me tell you this. I don't give ANY SHIT about your damn schmaltz and sob story. I'm here to take that little piece of trash to the bin, and I'd like a Cardboard Cutout like you to fuck off!"

"And I'd like to remind you that you're going to have to get through me first." Flash reminded, carefully circling him without breaking his stance. "As much as I am sick of your damn personality, talk is not going to budge me. You're going to have to fight in order to do so!!!"

"Fine then!!! One piece of trash is not going to make a difference!!!" Shaker yelled as he circled around the ring in response to Flash's movements. "If you want to fight me so bad, then go ahead!"

"Arrogant, cocky, and self-centred. Fighting you is like fighting a commenter on HoofTube." Flash quipped, pausing his movement. "Only this time, it's an actual fight, rather than complicated words."

"Alright then, I'll give you a little tip then." Shaker laughed, pausing his movement in direct opposition to Flash. "If you want to hurt me so bad like everyone else and their opinions, then go ahead and be my guest. Hope that will satisfy you before I take you to the Landfill!"

"How considerate, I'll take you up on your offer!" Flash growled and lunged forward with a sudden and strong push kick. Propelling the man through the open entrance doors and just outside the building.

"The fuck!?" Shaker swore. With his eyes back in front, he saw the orange-skinned student charging right for him. Giving another sly grin, the criminal was ready to grab the boy's body and snap it into pieces as he almost did to Nagisa, but the moment he spread his arms wide to sweep his second victim up, the victim swiftly lept off the ground and drove both feet into his sternum with an alarming force. Unable to absorb the damage as he did with Nagisa's attack, Shaker coughed up a chunk of his saliva and was sent flying over the small staircase onto the concrete of the courtyard.

"Oh yeah, I'm the cardboard cut-out, piece-o-trash, and outdated relic that you want to take to the landfill, with indifference I might add. But I think you also forgot to mention that this relic has a tiny piece of trash for a teacher, one who learns how to actually fight with fists and kicks, and a brother to a pair of brats... That means a lot for trash like me." Flash reminded as he got up, dusted himself, then calmly and collectively walked down the stairs, bringing out his battle pose once he touched the concrete ground. The audience from the lobby followed behind, trying to drop their jaws all the way to the floor in order to comprehend what had just happened.

"Go ahead and take me to the landfill." Flash warned, revealing his unmerciful visage of wrath, "But I'm taking you with me. I'll take you all the way to the incinerator!"

*TO BE CONTINUED*

PreviousChapters Next