• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 2,948 Views, 82 Comments

Assassination Club - Tythen



MLP/EQG Crossover with Assassination Classroom: Fluttershy gets in an accident with a New Teacher at CHS. She discovered more about his identity, and the events around her. A new club has been established, and those who joined are in for a ride...

  • ...
6
 82
 2,948

PreviousChapters Next
Week 3 Saturday: Free at last?

Nagisa found himself sitting down on a chair completely made of crystal, set in front of a large round crystal table. He found himself glued to the eyes of the image this mysterious table was displaying, a large snake... No... A Dragon, and a serpent-like one, almost resembling a Neighponese Dragon.

Hang on...

No. A dragon's horns, snout, beard, whiskers, three claws, a fanned out tail, the sharp spines on its back and extra numbers of sharp teeth stretching around its jaw: Every feature of a Neighponese Dragon adorned a large snake as blue flames. It was a Snake dressed in the flames to become a dragon. Nagisa examined this image carefully, a ferocious reptilian animal known to strike in the shadows, dressed as a benevolent reptilian creature in mythology and folklore. Two contradicting personalities and behaviours as some may say, but there was something else that caught his eye.

Close to the head of the Dragon-dressed Snake, there riding upon him was a figure, no... Three, maybe even more. Humans? Ponies? Why is he thinking about ponies? Oh wait, that's right... Regardless, what he noticed is that these figures looked like they were holding on to the snake as if it was flying in the sky.

Something bugged him however. He could feel those figures, that they were riding the snake confidently and calmly instead of holding on to it for dear life as it flies upwards.

What is the meaning of all this? Why is this snake, dressed in blue flames to look like a dragon, giving numerous figures a ride upon its back? And why is it that this symbol seemed so connected to him? Before he could delve any further, the snake upon the image began to slowly twitch and move. Nagisa, wearily watched as it slowly began to wring free form its frozen form, and unable to react as the snake's head sprang out from the table and straight towards Nagisa's head with his jaw wide open, revealing fangs and teeth of bone and flame, and a hiss as loud and strong as a dragon.


Nagisa's eyes darted wide open, now staring at a bright white ceiling. Nagisa quickly darted his eyes, a door on his left, and a window covered with blinds on his right.

A dream... Nagisa sat up from his bed and peered at the clock. It's 8 o'clock in the morning, on Saturday.

Wait, Saturday? Then isn't this the day that he--

"Good Morning Nagisa." The voice of a familiar doctor greeted as a familiar man walked into the room. "After a good rest after the operation, it seems that there are no longer any problems with your injury."

"Doctor Whitesoul." Nagisa greeted back,

"I'd like you to slowly rotate your shoulder. Does it hurt?" Whitesoul instructed. Nagisa did as he was told, no searing pain, no heavy fatigue, just a simple constant rotation without any trouble put a smile on the Neighponese teacher's face.

"Well done." Whitesoul smiled, "it appears you have now been fully healed."

"Thank you so much Doctor." Nagisa replied, "Thanks for sticking with me throughout my time here."

"Take it as owing you for tutoring my Daughter." Whitesoul continued, "there's so much I have to do as a Doctor."

"It's hard sometimes when you can't spare a lot of time for your children." Nagisa added,

"Do you have any children of your own?" Whitesoul asked, "or are you perhaps married?"

"None I'm afraid, and I am single."

"Surely you have someone, do you?"

"Well..." Nagisa looked outside the window, "to a very small extent. She's a very close friend of mine since High School, and I keep in touch with her a lot more than most of my classmates. She's a professional Method Actress."

"Is she beautiful?"

"Oh definitely."

"Well then, perhaps she should visit Equestria. It would be a great place for a date," Whitesoul suggested, "meanwhile, I'll be filing your paperwork for a proper discharge, Nurse Redheart will let you know when it's time to leave, and it shouldn't take long. All your clothes are in the cupboard, so be sure to dress up before leaving."

"Sure, thanks again Doctor Whitesoul." Nagisa waved as the Doctor left the room. Not for long eh? Nagisa hopped out of bed and began feeling the hospital clothes. Ah... It actually works as a good comfy set of pyjamas, but he can't keep them. Looks like it's back to normal clothes once again, but even all the changing and he still can't shake or forget that dream for some strange reason...


Ah, it was great to put on his blue vest again along with the rest of his clothes. He couldn't even wear it as he went out two days ago... Checking the time, it was about 5-10 minutes when he heard a knock on the door.

"Mr Shiota?" Redheart called,

"Hello Nurse Redheart," Nagisa greeted as he opened the door to see the pink-haired young nurse once again.

"Looking dapper like the first time you came to Canterlot High." Redheart complimented, "I'm here to lead you out now. Have you got all your belongings?"

"Yep,"

"Then I'll take you to the main lobby," Redheart answered as she guided her tutor. Approaching the lifts, she texted a message as the middle elevator door opened.

"Which floor was it again?" Nagisa asked,

"G, always the G. I don't think you have the 'Ground Floor' Button in Neighpon right?" Redheart asked,

"Well some has the G, but we still call this place the First floor, or possibly just put a Zero." Nagisa answered as the elevator doors closed and the lift began descending. After a few seconds, the lift reached its destination.

"Ground Floor" The lift speakers announced with a sharp jingle of two beeps. As Nagisa and Nurse Redheart strolled out...

"SURPRISE!!!" A choir of voices sang in unison from all around him. Nagisa jumped with shock and surprise as he sees all the current members of his club creating a pathway from the lift doors to an opening where his two old classmates stand. Everyone were filled to the brim with smiles (excepting Thunderlane who just grunted) while some had the honours of holding party horns and blowing them like there's no tomorrow, and banners and signs that said 'WELCOME BACK!' or 'SURPRISE!!!'

"Welcome back Nagisa," Yada smiled cutely with her eyes closed and head tilted, Kimura waved madly with excitement,

"As much as I am part of this, need I remind you that this is still a hospital!" Nurse Redheart shushed, "so keep it down!"

"Everyone!" Nagisa greeted back with joy, "you shouldn't have! You're going to make the other teachers jealous!"

"Well that's what happens when they're not you!" Flitter laughed, "seriously though, no teacher could ever come close to you in being a 'good' teacher."

"Welcome back Sensei." Fluttershy stepped forward, "It's good to see you completely back to normal."

"Out of the way!" Fleetfoot yelled, pushing the shy girl out of the way and giving a big hug, "I miss you SOO much Sensei!!! You're finally alright now!"

"There there..." Nagisa laughed as he embraced her back, "hugs for everyone!" He called out, and the club joined in, boy and girl, except for Thunderlane... Again...

"Huggies!" Pinkie laughed back, as she knocked the clamouring students out of the way with one single Hip Check, leaving Nagisa open all for her own self, which she took immediately and spun him around as her entire body is locked around his.

"Ah!" Nagisa noticed the Pink Newcomer, "You must be Pinkie Pie, am I right?"

"Correct-a-mundo!" Pinkie smiled with a wink as she let go, "Flutters' best friend, and the girl who set up this awesome surprise party!"

"Well thank you very much!" Nagisa chuckled, unaware how to react with this very... Energetic girl. "That was uncalled for... And now's she's got this cotton candy scent all over me!"

"What? Cotton Candy?" Pinkie tilted her head in wide-eyed wonder, then she gasped and smiled in realisation, "that's right! It must be that new shampoo and skin cream today!"

"Ah yes, Body care items that now have full of different flavours." Nagisa chuckled in calm enlightened response, then found something strange. Did he ever mention anything about Cotton Candy to her?

"S-So Pinkie and everyone." Nagisa replied, "how have you been, we've got a lot to talk about!"

"I'm afraid that we can't talk much here. Talking in the Hospital's going to disrupt so many others!" Pinkie apologised,

"Well, so much for having a party..." Nagisa grumbled.

"But the party doesn't stop there Mr Shiota..." Pinkie interrupted, "I make sure that my parties are the best! We're going to continue our conversation at a very fancy cafe! Courtesy of Soarin, the Club, Mr Justice, Ms Yada and Yours Truly!"

"Oh!" Nagisa opened his mouth in surprise,

"You won't be disappointed sir." Soarin gave a mock salute,

"Come on!" Pinkie jumped with excitement, "last one there's a rotten egg!"

"Pinkie certainly is someone unpredictable... And really, REALLY crazy..." Nagisa thought to himself, until something else came to mind, "I'd better be careful with what I think around her. Either she's got amazing insight and foresight about me, or she can read minds!"


A 10 minute walk from the hospital and through various busy streets, the group stopped at a modest looking cafe/restaurant hybrid.

"Hello Soarin," An attendee asked, "As punctual as always, even when booking tables!"

"Yep!" Soarin gave a thumbs up, "and the time now is the time I booked for today right?"

"Correct." The attendee gestured towards a certain door, "over there."

"Wow!!!" Pinkie hopped around as she looks around at all the simple, but cool and welcoming atmosphere, "I've never been here before!"

"This joint opened business 6 months ago." Soarin led the way to the door, and revealed a well-spaced room with multiple square and rectangle tables located on the walls, as well as one large round table placed in the middle. "That's what you get when you book for 14 people."

"What's on the menu then?" Pinkie continued,

"Here," Soarin took a menu from the table, "the manager and head chef lived and was born in Marelaysia for a majority of his life, and has been making Haysian cuisine for a majority of his career. Marelaysia, Neighpon, Cantrea, you name it. He's also had a trip and learned how to make Western Cuisine too. Starters, Main Course, and Dessert. That sound okay Pinkie?"

"That sounds like a new flavour!" Pinkie gave her thumb of approval.

"I've been missing a lot now have I?" Nagisa chuckled,

"Yeah about that..." Fluttershy laughed with a fake tone. "How are we going to do this Soarin?"

"We've ordered a majority of shared dishes for each and every one of us!" Soarin explained, "Two servings on the Gyoza though, it's a favourite of mine. Have you tried Gyoza before back in Neighpon?"

"Gyoza is a very succulent treat." Kimura spoke, "juicy, savoury, and crisp."

"Beware though!" Yada warned, "we may be critical about it!"


With all the early planning and ordering, the preparation and serving of food was quick and simple and everyone begin digging in to the many common dishes of the Eastern side of the world. Fried Rice, Noodles, Dumplings, Chicken, freshly chilled lemon tea, the flavour though new and different, was completely immense as it overwhelms most of the Equestrians' taste buds. Everyone enjoying themselves while laughing at the many numerous jokes brought up by each other.

"So now," Nagisa broke through the jolly, gay, joyful and happy atmosphere, "how did the fight go?"

"As smooth and quick as a tactician would plan things, just as how we planned this party early." Soarin answered, "sure we had a few muck-ups when executing it, but we managed to get through without any major or minor damage on our side."

"Oh yeah, while we were also busy planning, we even had enough time to study and do our English practice exam yesterday!" Fleetfoot added,

"How do you think you went?"

"So-So." Big Mac shrugged,

"English was never really a problem for me." Roseluck shared,

"Don't get me started about it." Redheart moaned, "I find dealing with medical paperwork so much easier than comprehension!"

"You just have to try, and as long as you understand how it goes, then it won't be a problem. After all, I never was the top of my class in a majority of my subjects. I mean, I was never a high scorer compared to a few other classmates of mine and believe me, there are a few who outsmart me entirely." Nagisa sympathised,

"However," Yada broke in "consider yourselves lucky that one of our top-ranking classmates are with you now." She pointed to Kimura, "he's top in his Physical Education skills in the form of physical activity! Having him as your coach is going to pull the Track & Field team's reputation through the roof!"

"Well I'm flattered." Kimura shrugged, "but even as a teacher right now Yada, you've got quite an impressive record yourself in your Business Career. You've got plenty of Awards underneath your belt, and rightfully so! Perhaps you should be a teacher in business studies too."

Thunderlane smirked at Yada, "You wanna... Add Justice underneath as well?"

"That's more of a reward for law enforcers, but I do have plenty of good stories dealing with shady partners and underhanded competitors!" Yada answered,

"..." The class grew silent at that question and answer, staring eerily and shadily at the runner and the businesswoman.

"What?" Yada asked,

"Never mind teach." Thunderlane sighed, "so much for a failed joke."

"I'll explain!" Pinkie volunteered, "when Thunderlane said 'adding Justice underneath' your belt, he--"

"Okay!" Cloudchaser interrupted loudly, clasping a hand over Pinkie's mouth, changing her bubbly tone into 'mmm's and 'brrr's and all sorts of muffled gibberish. "Let's talk about something else!"

"By the way Thunderlane," Flitter pointed, "you can do something like that instead of punching her in the face next time."

"Yeah yeah..." Thunderlane rolled his eyes,

"Anyway," Nagisa replied, "another question. What do you think about Ms Yada and Mr-- I mean Coach Justice?"

"From a male student's perspective," Soarin started off, "Ms Yada is very pleasing to the eyes and ears. Eyes, hair, voice, chest..."

"What of a teacher?" Nagisa prompted,

"It was surprising to hear that Ms Yada is not going to be the substitute for you, but even Mr Ramon's Spanish Class!" Flash explained,

"She's certainly showing that she's very fluent in various languages, provided that she always likes to swap languages in-between words while speaking!" Redheart added.

"No, non, いいえ, nein, нет." Yada shook her hand left and right close to her face as a 'no' gesture, "I don't quite understand what you mean!"

"And Yada, do you think all the students are nice and sweet?"

"Like candy!" Yada nodded, then minimised her voice to a whisper, "except Pinkie. She's too sweet that she's... Bitter."

"I said I was sorry!" Pinkie apologised while overhearing,

"In that case," Nagisa laughed, "you guys will get along just fine!"

"By the way Sensei." Fluttershy spoke up, "now that the entire incident has passed, what are we going to do now?"

"Hmm..." Nagisa thought to himself as everyone fell silent once again, "we've got our contest happening. I believe it was on Thursday? I'm sure you and Yada have gone through what to do?"

"That was sorta interrupted by our assailant Windcaller. We haven't been able to practice or prepare." Flash added,

"Then that's what we'll be focusing on for the rest of next week!" Nagisa decided,

"That is good and all, but I was thinking on something else. You know... The Weapons training." Fluttershy elaborated,

"Oh." Nagisa acknowledged, "Well, he won't be able to leave the prison, so I'm sure that there won't be any problem of any more tentacles from now on. I think we can carry on as a proper tutor club as normal!"

"About that sir..." Fluttershy started, "we've discussed this over the message board."

"Oh?"

"I'm sure you know as much as we all do, that those tentacles are just the beginning. That's exactly what you came to Equestria for in the first place, despite showing how much you care for being a teacher, and the same with Coach Justice and Ms Yada."

"And? We'll still be around!"

"Will you really?" Flash questioned, "assassination and dealing with these tentacles are no different than facing surprise and pincer attacks in the war zone. You've fully recovered from the injury, and you're still bound to take them down right after?"

"The sooner we find out what's really going on, the less innocents like Windcaller will get unharmed."

"Don't you get it teach?" Thunderlane moaned, "why don't you take your head out of your bloodlusting ass? You shouldn't go seek and assassinate these targets alone, especially now you have us to deal with."

"... You guys don't want to stop training with weapons do you?" Nagisa blurted out in seriousness,

"Came to an agreement with all 11 of us." Fluttershy nodded. "You, Coach Kimura and Ms Yada. We want you to tutor us in the ways of Assassination."

"Before you start talking about irreversible paths," Soarin interrupted, "we've been shown that no matter what we pick up, we can always use it for a higher and cause for good than what it is naturally for. We've seen it with our own eyes, and we became from believing to knowing, or both."

"And how did you receive such epiphany?" Nagisa asked,

"You of course!" Fleetfoot pointed harshly at him, "Ms Yada told us that your Korosensei noted that you of all people had the highest potential to become an assassin. The skill, the talent, the destiny. Instead, because of an act of compassion and love, you became a teacher, or rather someone who wants to help others find and embrace who they are. Reminds me of the Goddess of Friendship and how she influenced one who cruelly persecuted her believers, to an important figure of her faith! It makes you more than just a teacher, it makes you as a really close and good friend! That's why we want to learn from you three!"

"I've always thought how ironic it is how an assassin becomes a helper rather than a killer, especially when it comes to teaching." Cloudchaser confessed, "I just realised how wrong I was. For an assassin to 'teach' others, give or take a few school terms, and we could be following the behaviour of an assassin!"

"Hey now," Nagisa warned, "training and nurturing assassins is the last thing I want out of my ideals, especially when it's not Neighpon."

"Don't take it the wrong way," Redheart replied, "you've been drilling in our heads that you don't want to kill anymore, we have no doubts about that."

"But if anything, you taught us that no matter what, there are so many things that we can actually do, and that we have no reason to bitch, moan or start a protest or petition. It's as Vice-Principal Luna said, you didn't need any rights or privileges to stand equal or beyond, just your own damn brains and brawn to rise above any issue thrown personally at you!" Roseluck followed,

"Neighpon. So few, so silent, yet disciplined." Big Mac chirped, "pretty admirable."

"We have downsides as per criticised by so many countries." Kimura spoke up, "so don't hold us too high in regard."

"How can I describe this?" Flitter asked, "as an assassin, you're like a snake, silent but deadly. However, with all that you learnt in assassination in High School as well as sort of implementing that into your teaching, you've nurtured that skill and power throughout your life that it has grown into a mighty dragon, or at least a snake dressed like one. However, instead of that snake-dragon going around killing people like you're some sort of all-powerful being that loves bloodshed, you instead carry those who are 'small' compared to others or the large world around them. Leading them to who knows where, possibly to a bright and heavenly future!"

Hearing that description, Nagisa froze in place,

"Yo Sensei?" Pinkie waved her hand in front of him, "you okay?"

"What did you just say Flitter?" Nagisa asked, "a snake in a dragon's skin?"

"Yeah!" Flitter smiled, "and it carries people on its back! You don't like that analogy?"

"No its..." Nagisa tried to explain, then gave up, "it's a really fantastical analogy, I thought Equestria were you know... So much into reality and whatnot."

"Don't be biased!" Pinkie moaned, "even we wish magic was real!"

Fluttershy coughed loudly at that sentence,

"Yeah..." Nagisa nodded reluctantly, "me too, me too..."

"So uh..." Kimura joined in, "we're going to be eating or what? We just scratched halfway, and the food is beginning to get cold!"

"I second that!" Pinkie raised her hand, "Shouldn't we be celebrating our tutor's return?"

"I don't see why not," Nagisa joined in, "now, if there will be no more interruptions--"

"Hey!" Pinkie peered out the window, "there's some police outside!"

"Oh dear," Flash observed as he and the rest joined in the sight-seeing, "looks like the Police has some problems dealing with hostage situations."

"Pfft, what a scumbag," Thunderlane voiced,

"Should we help?" Fluttershy asked,

"The only best thing we can do to our extent is watch." Soarin sighed, "so I'm afraid we might as well be helpless whether we're here or out there."

"Actually, maybe Sensei can be able to take him down," Fleetfoot suggested, "what do you think Sensei?" As she looked back, the spot that used to be occupied by Nagisa was completely vacant. "Where's Sensei?" Looking around, she noticed that the blue-haired teacher was nowhere to be seen in the room, vanished or escaped without any form of notice.

"Where did he go?" Fleetfoot asked, now with worry on her face. Big Mac placed a shoulder upon her to grab her attention, then pointed back outside... Behind the increasing crowd of spectators, a light blue-haired shorty wearing a dark blue-vest squeezed through their ranks.


"Sensei!" Fluttershy and Fleetfoot called as she ran out of the cafe, with the Club following behind. Approaching the crowd, the students and teachers were desperate to find their teacher. To be placed in a bad situation, the surrounding crowd were tall enough that a short person like Nagisa could easily go unnoticed by anyone. While the club was busy circling around the crowd or diving through them just to get a glimpse of their teacher, Flash decided to peek at the current situation.

"You law enforcing dogs better get out of my way!" The robber said menacingly, his left arm wrapped tightly around a young woman's body while jamming a pistol firmly upon her temple with his right hand. The cops on the other hand stayed silent, unaware of how to act, but made sure their own weapons remain pointed against the man.

"Mommy!" A girl cried out towards the hostage. Of all the cards to be drawn from the deck... This made the situation worse for the police!

"Stay away!" The robber turned to the little girl, "if you don't want your mommy's brains to be blown out, I suggest you stand the fuck back!"

"Waahhh..." Tears began to form on the girl.

'How cruel...' Flash thought. Then again, anyone would do anything to save their own life from death or humility, even to claim lives yourself, whether mother, father or someone of utmost importance.

"What do you want?" One of the cops spoke out, giving in to the pressure.

"Back away from the police car." The robber demanded, "and don't you dare follow me! If you do, I'll begin running over any pedestrian as I escape, understand!?" The police responded with silence and the refusal to move.

'This man certainly isn't holding anything back,' Flash thought to himself. 'Either he holds less in regard for humanity, or he's experienced to deal with cops or both.'

"Men..." The cop who asked for his demands commanded, "step away from the car slowly."

"But sir--" another cop protested,

"Do it, but make sure to keep the gun on him." The First cop replied. The robber irritatingly snorted as the cops began to make way and open a path towards the car. There was just one last person in the way, a very short man with light blue hair, standing in front of the driver's door, completely blank of emotion.

"Hey you!" The robber spotted, "step away from the car!!!"

"えー? (Eh?)" Nagisa spoke, pointing to himself, his deadpan expression maintained,

"Who the fuck do you think I'm talking to!?"

"わた...し? (M-Me?)" Nagisa pointed to himself,

"Do you understand English!?!?" The man impatiently snapped,

"ごめんなさい、英語かわかりません. (Sorry, I cannot understand English.)" Nagisa apologised with the 'no' gesture.

"You damn Foreigner." The man lost his cool, pointing the gun straight at Nagisa, "how about understanding a gun pointing towards your bloody face huh!?"

"..." Nagisa raised his hands outwards with his palms out, gesturing him to calm down.

"Then move!" The robber commanded, and so he did. But Nagisa did not move to the side, or to the back,

He moved forward instead. Step by step.

"Hey you!" The robber growled, "what the hell are you playing at!?!? I said get out of my way!"

"英語かわかりません. (I cannot understand English)." Nagisa repeated while continuing to march forward.

"I said STOP!" The robber repeated,

"英語かわかりません. (I cannot understand English)." Nagisa repeated once more, walking even more forward. Ignoring the man's remarks, he began scrolling his eyes around the surroundings, notably the crowd. Everyone now had their eyes diverted on himself rather than the man, or possibly looking towards whoever's speaking.

"You..." The robber growled in a ferocious tone, changing the gun back onto the mother, "you take one more step, and I'm going to shoot her in clear view."

"No!" The daughter screamed,

"Halt!" The First cop grabbed Nagisa by surprise, gripping him hard in an attempt to pull him back, "do not interfere in this situation!" Nagisa hastily turned to face the cop, glaring at him. The Cop's courageous and authoritative face crumpled into shock and surprise of this passerby and decided to let him be. With the cop letting go, Nagisa turned back and started marching forward as fast as he could.

"What the actual fuck!?" The robber then turned the gun back onto Nagisa, halting his advance yet again, "what did you just do!?!?"

"英語かわかりませ--"

"Enough of this foreign bullshit!!!" The robber rudely intimidated, "I am going to shoot you if you even twitch a muscle!!!" Nagisa stopped at that command. While his profane language was gearing and irritating to his mind, Nagisa was able to discern what this man has gone through. A fierce robber who's dealt with cops before and has shot someone in cold blood... That means he's an expert in committing felonies, and that he's had his life on the line before... Perfect...

Meanwhile, the CHS students and teachers watched the entire situation. Knowing that they had confidence in the actions of their teacher, his approach to this situation is certainly questioning.

"What the hell is he doin'?" Whispered Big Mac,

"... I know." Thunderlane looked up in an idea. "He's going to try something that he did to me the time I visited him and challenged him to a game of tag."

"What?" Flitter turned, "what did he do?"

"Do you know what I'm talking about?" Thunderlane turned to Yada and Kimura, and they nodded with certainty.

"What is it?" Cloudchaser and the rest of the students turned their attention to the two,

"Nekodamashi, or just known as the Clap Stunner. It's an unconventional technique used in Sumo Wrestling." Kimura explained, "the moment the bout starts, the user swiftly and loudly claps his hands in front of his/her opponent. However, it has also been used as a tool in Assassination, and Nagisa is one who had learned and used it quite often."

"How did you know about it?" Yada asked, Thunderlane returned a glare, and she smiled.

"Maybe you shouldn't mess with Mr Shiota next time."

"Piss off..."

"Clap Stunner?" Soarin asked, "you mean just clapping at their faces to stun them? That sounds really ineffective..."

"Nagisa's observant. He'll know whether the move he'll perform will strike or not." Yada comforted,

"But something that bothers me is that he's too far away for it to be effective." Kimura noted, "and with the robber threatening to shoot him... I don't think he'll be able to do that."

"Sensei!" Fluttershy ran to the front of the crowd, "stop it Mr Shiota! Don't provoke him!"

"Wha--!?" The man turned to Fluttershy, his gun pointing temporarily away, "he's a teacher!? Why you! So you do know English you moth--"

*CLAP*

He didn't have anything to draw the robber's attention on his own, but with Fluttershy's voice diverting it for a fraction of a second, that's all he needed. Right up close, Nagisa brought his hands together for a loud thundering clap. The waves emitted from his clapping hands shot swiftly through the air, passing straight into the dangerous robber's ears, straight to his brain.

"Graaah!!!!" The robber reeled at the painful soundwaves rumbling through his eardrums, and the vibrations roughly shaking his brain and sense of gravity, dropping all the items that he had in hand. No time to waste, Nagisa kicked the dropped gun away from the robber, pulled the mother away and pushed her to the crowd, then grabbed his head with a flying triangle choke, and slammed it to the ground, knocking him out.

"Yes, perhaps there is enough of this foreign 'bullshit'. Especially yours," Nagisa spoke in English, as he stood back up and straightened his clothes. "Okay Policemen, I think you can--?"

Once he let go of his deep focus, a wave of voices broke through and shook him back to what actually transpired. All around, people were expressing pain, tears, irritation, frustration, all while holding their heads as if they received a nasty headache or dizziness. Using his eyes, Nagisa found out that not just the robber, but the entire crowd watching him was affected by the Clap Stunner.

"What!?!?!?" Nagisa looked back at his own hands, then to the painfully distorted crowd. 'What just happened!? The Clap Stunner... It was only supposed to work on just one target, how did it affect EVERYONE!?'

"Sen... sei." Fluttershy called out from all the commotion,

"Fluttershy!" Nagisa ran towards his student, her entire body shaking like crazy as she too tried to hold her head in place. "Are... Are you okay?"

"What... Did you do?" She moaned,

"I-I don't know..." Nagisa replied as he looked at his own hands. What happened to his Clap Stunner? How did it become so powerful? Nagisa looked around... This entire carnage, he...

"F-Fluttershy, e-everyone." Nagisa quickly addressed his completely distracted class, "th-thanks for seeing me out of the hospital, as well as the party! But... I-I can't stay for long! Sorry!!!"

"Teach!" Thunderlane called out, "Wait!" But it was too late. The azure-eyed teacher turned tail and ran as fast as he could away from the scene. Unable to grasp what had happened to the scene, and what happened to him.

PreviousChapters Next