• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 2,949 Views, 82 Comments

Assassination Club - Tythen



MLP/EQG Crossover with Assassination Classroom: Fluttershy gets in an accident with a New Teacher at CHS. She discovered more about his identity, and the events around her. A new club has been established, and those who joined are in for a ride...

  • ...
6
 82
 2,949

PreviousChapters Next
Week 5 Wednesday: Burned into the mind (T. Lane)

Thunderlane's POV (Prepare for plenty of curse bombs!!!)

Yuck!!! What the fuck is with that smell!? Smells like there's a fire around here!

"Thunderlane?" That's my damn mom.

"What the fuck is it mom?"

"There is no time for bad language!" She rushed in, tugging Rumble by the wrist, who was sleepy as I am. "There's a fire!"

"Are you serious?" As I gained control of my senses, I noticed my room glowing a faint orange, and some unknown light getting into my eyes from behind mum.

"Did you finally set the stove on fire???" I smirked,

"I'd pay you not to crack any more jokes!" A fierce voice commanded as my monster of a dad barged into the room. "It's one of our neighbours!"

The moment he said 'neighbours', something grim hit me hard in the ass. Oh no... I hope it's not-- I quickly jumped out of bed and pushed past my family,

"Hey!" Dad yelled, "where are you going!?" I don't have time to reply. If there's a fire around my area, I know one other mofo that could be in trouble!

I slipped on my glove-like socks and shoes, and hopped out of the window and onto the roofs, ignoring any of my parents' pleas and commands to come back to safety. Screw that! This is someone I care about!


The fire was 2 streets away from my house, and I'm able to jump over the various alleyways and neighbouring blocks as shortcuts to the destination. Holy shit, desperation really pushes your limits.

There I saw it. Just right across the street from the building I decided to stop on, was a bright and intense fire covering the entire window and obscuring the view of the interior. My senses were overwhelmed by that uncontrollable blaze. Its heat was tickling the hairs on my skin, its bright lights of red and orange tires and exhausts my eyes, the noxious gas and smoke spewing from the tips of the flaming tongues grasped the wind as hard as it could just so it can invade my nostrils and lungs. It was too much.

But my ears were attracted by something else. Overpowering the burning fire, were the voices of people down below, not to mention the insufferable and annoying sirens coming from the ever familiar red fire truck. I really just wanted to breakthrough and hope that Mr Shiota was still in there, but there's was no fucking way I could have entered, and to be honest, I still wanna live. So I decided to hope that Mr Shiota was still alive, with my only help being a prayer to him and to any of the Goddesses listening.


I ran down the external fire-stairs of that building and slipped into the crowd, with a need to hear what had transpired here.

"Excuse me?" I asked a random passerby, "what happened here?"

"I'm just as clueless as you are," the person answered, "sorry."

Alright then, how about a fireman?

"Excuse me?" I called to one of the firemen who seemed to be observing the fire rather than doing the heavy-lifting, "do you know whose house that is?"

"Not exactly." The fireman replied, "but you're better off talking with the neighbours." He pointed at a group, "they're the ones who called us here."

Thanking him, I ran towards the targeted group and asked them what the hell happened here. Such as what happened, and who was the person in the apartment.

"Why should I tell you?" One of the neighbours spoke.

"Because one of them is someone I know dearly," I rasped, "And I hope he's here and alive dammit!"

"I'll tell you either way," another neighbour who seemed to be trusting agreed, "we were woken up by the fire alarms blaring through the apartment complex, so we all went through the procedure of evacuation. For me, the fire was pretty close to where I lived, and I had to crawl under the smoke, but as I tried to get out of there, I could easily remember which apartment block the fire was in, thanks to the burning edges of the door, as well as the complete spread of smoke that was eager to get out."

"Do you know who lived there?" I continued,

"Sadly..." The neighbour lowered his head, "I do. He was a foreigner that moved from Neighpon. A teacher for some school nearby--"

That was all I needed to hear to have everything inside me shatter into a million pieces.

"A-Are you okay?" The neighbour noticed my soulless face,

I responded with nothing and slumped onto my knees. My teacher, the first adult who tolerated and coped with the hell I gave him and others. The time he saved me... Gone up in flames.

This was worse than being forced to dinners with Mom and Dad. Worse when I was unable to attend or meet up with various Parkour stars, worse than being yelled at by teachers. Those times, I was prevented from getting what I want. Here, what I really needed in my life was lost.

"T-Teach..." I trembled, "Y-You can't die... You can't fucking die from a fire!"

"Hey!" The neighbour from before gasped, "you're alive!"

Alive!?!? I turned around, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing 3 metres behind me, was my Azure-Eyed Lapis Lazuli midget of a Teacher. Unharmed, clean, and shaven, if he had any sort of facial hair in the first place.

"I got a message saying that something went down back here." Teach spoke, "is everything alright?"

"Teach?" I gasped, "is that you?"

"Yeah," Teach nodded, "it looks like you were about to cry. Did something happen to your brother?"

"No! You dumbass!" I lunged forward and grabbed him by the collar and lifting him off the ground, "It's you!!! I thought you were fucking dead!"

"Me? Dead?" The Teach struggled and flailed around in the air, "alright what happened here? Judging from the people, it looks like a fire broke out, and--" The teach then decided to peek at what's behind me, and a sweat like death came over his face,

"Oh My Goddess! My Apartment!!!" He bawled and struggled even more, "let me go Thunderlane!!!"

Since he managed to grasp the situation a little bit, I let him go to see for himself. Running a bit closer to his apartment in flames, he sunk to his knees like I did.

"Dammit!" Nagisa wailed, "I freaking cleared the mortgage and bought out everything so that there would no more down payment except for electricity and water bills! All that hard earned money from my salary as a teacher in Neighpon..."

Yep, it looks like he's back to himself again, stricken with the worries of a teacher and his pay rate. Seriously though, there's more he should be worried about.

"Fuck that Teach," I approached him, "how the hell did you get out?"

"I was spending the night over at the Koro Gardens Dorm, I moved a majority of my stuff there yesterday."

"Goddessdammit you lucky bastard..." I growled as I wrapped my arms around him, my tears beginning to fall. "I thought you were fucking gone for good."

"Now now..." Teach sighed, returning the hugging gesture, "Everything is alright. To tell you the truth, I sort of knew this was going to happen one day or another."

"What?" I looked back to the teacher,

"I'll tell everyone at the Club. That's a promise." Teach answered, "speaking of, it looks like you've come here alone. Are you going to run back? Or wait for your parents?"

... I never thought that far, hmm...


But after all's been said and done, that early morning was hard to forget. I just can't help shake the fact if Teach was somehow staying back in his apartment and not at the dorm, the fires burning him all over. I couldn't be fucked by the reprimands Dad and Mom yelled at me for running off to danger, even if I cleared the air that the person in question was an important teacher. Well, learning to look at the positive side from Flash, I guess they still care for me.

Anyway, I walked to school when the bright morning rolled in, and I wasn't in my usual mood to talk or give shit to others, nor do I feel like talking at all unless given the chance to such as the time during the Religious Studies Class.

"There are many people who speak in the name of either of the Goddesses when they started or carried out social movements." Mrs Blade spoke, "but if you want to speak in layman's terms, the word and help of the Goddesses are used whether it's a big event or small event."

"May I give an example?" I stood up,

"Yes, Thunderlane?"

"I want to thank whoever was watching over us. Be it any of the Goddesses. I... I almost lost someone dear to me without my knowledge, and he ended up being fine. I'll... I'll admit I actually prayed to whoever can hear me and... Whether it was just coincidence or planned, I just want to thank them!"

"I... See." Mrs Blade responded, "thanks for your... Testimony?"

"I-I'll be sitting down now... Sorry, Teach."

"Damn, what the hell happened to Thunderlane?" I could hear one of the students gossiping, "since when was he ever thankful for anything?"

"Must have been high on something..." Another student joked. Typical drug jokes, I may be a shithead sometimes, but not to my health and wellbeing.


And then there was English Class, with the biggest bitch in politics. Normally, I would be describing what type of bitchiness she'd cook up when it comes to political events or social movements. Now? My mind was still stuck in that burning apartment.

"Thunderlane?" Ms Lita addressed me, "here's a small step to redeeming yourself in this class. I want you to read a simple excerpt from Act 1 Scene 3 of Richard the III, any excerpt."

I looked back at her without a sound.

"Thunderlane? I'm asking you to do something!" Ms Lita responded, "don't give me that look, read something!"

I peered down onto my open textbook, the heavily detailed script of said play.

"Fine," Ms Lita gave up, turning back to the board, "that's another mark against your record of incorrect and bad manners."

"And leave out thee?" I lashed out, standing up in anger, "stay... Dog. For thou shalt hear me."

"E-Excuse me?" The fake-ass politician spoke, turning to face me again.

"You shall hear me." I repeated, "If heaven have any grievous plague in store, exceeding those I wish upon thee..."

"Thunderlane!" The English teach commanded, "no more words from you! Sit down!" I ignored her,

"Oh, let them keep it till thy sins be ripe." I haughtily growled, rolling my r's. "And then hurl down their indignation!"

"Ms Lita?" Fluttershy raised a hand, the Richard III copy in her grasp, "he's actually quoting Margaret, a part that you've told him to read!"

"Wait..." Ms Lita turned to me with confusion, "are you serious?" I didn't bother answering her, I just continued speaking...

"On thee," I raised a pointing finger, "the troubler of poor world's peace! The worm of conscience still begnaw thy soul!!!"

"I-I don't believe it..." The English teach gasped, "A-Are you actually quoting Margaret's curses by heart?"

To be honest, I couldn't believe it either. As I speak, I could just feel all my anger that accumulated from that fire and early in the morning, rushing out towards one of my most hated teachers. Such rage... The rage of Queen Margaret... Oh, how I can feel her anger... of losing her husband and her son... With not a single act of justice for those deaths... To lose something important to you... And to have no one care...

"Thy friends suspect for traitors while thou livest... And take deep traitors for thy dearest friends!" I glared at her in-between lines as a break, her now fearful eyes locked onto mine.

"No sleep close up... That deadly eye of thine, unless it be, whilst some tormenting dream!!!!" I yelled, "Affright's thee with the hell of ugly devils!!!"

I took notice of how short she was compared to other teachers. She's taller than Shiota, which is fair enough. He's the shortest out of every teacher, student and staff attending this school. Nevermind, my rage continues. I began mocking her presence and appearance.

"Thou elvish-mark'd, abortive, rooting hog!" I hurled, "Thou that wast seal'd in thy nativity!"

I raised one hand,

"The Slave of Nature..."

Then the other

"... And the Son of Hell!"

"That's enough." Ms Lita sighed while she seemed shaken, "It seems you have done your readings after all Thunderlane, remarkable. I hope you will continue this academic behaviour. Now please sit down."

What? That's not the entirety of Margaret's curse to Richard! The next thing she disses was that conniving bastard's parents! That part sort of hits home, so let me fucking finish!!!

"Thou slander of my Mother's Heavy Womb!!!" I accused and cursed,

"Did you not hear me?" Ms Lita arched a frustrated eyebrow, "I said stop!"

"Thou loathed issue of thy Father's Loins!!!" I continued insulting her,

"I said stop!" Ms Lita raised her voice. I raised mine above her,

"Thou rag of honour! Thou detested--"

"Thunderlane!" Ms Lita bellowed furiously, her voice of anger could be heard throughout the entire classroom, and even across the hallways. I bet it could even break through the Music room's accoustic foamed walls, as well as the Neighponese Classroom for that matter. Hearing her, however, made me lose my streak of temper and I got off the edge.

"Teach?" I calmly responded,

"Hahhh..." Ms Lita growled, a death-like stare right into my eyes.

"... I wasn't mentioning you." I answered,

"Give me mercy Thunderlane." Ms Lita spoke with a calming but reprimanding tone, "If you want to show me that you've been doing your classwork and homework, then you have done so already. I swear, it seems like you've been calling me all those names and insults for real with all that memorisation!"

I sat down,

"In that case," Ms Lita continued, "can you describe the reasons of Margret's curses and rage?"

"Simple." I shared, "It is a war for the throne. Kidnappings, killings, protests, rebellions. Those who rule make sure nothing stands in their way: which in this case are the Lords and Men at that time. Women, like Margret, suffer more. The family members she relies on, husband and son were killed, leaving her all alone. With no power, the only thing she can do against the lords is to get angry and curse them with bad luck. Such anger... That still exists today."

"Well I'll be, it turns out you're not such a lazy one after all." Ms Lita answered, "well done. You may sit down."

I did so, feeling very much calm. What she didn't know was this; if I were to have talked shit to her, I have already done so. Guess I owe you one Margret. Thanks for helping me to find ways to tell others to go fuck themselves.


After a normal and eventless recess and a second set of classes, lunch came and Fluttershy, Flash and Pinkie Prick made a beeline for me, Cloudchaser and Flitter. Looks like she wants to figure out what happened to me today as we walked towards Mr Shiota's class. Turns out the original club members are only here for today.

"So..." Flash started the discussion as we all took our own seats in the class, "what happened?"

"It's a long story," I replied as the rest of the students took their seats.

"One which we have time to tell." Our Neighponese Teach chimed in. "Sit tight everyone, this is going to be a doozy."

"What happened Sir?" Fleetfoot answered,

"Early this morning." Teach answered, "there has been a fire that had torched an apartment in Thunderlane's Neighbourhood. That apartment was mine."

The Club gasped in shock, Flash's and Noteworthy's eyes just widened without opening their mouths.

"And Thunderlane was there to see it all." He gestured to me, "thanks for praying for me by the way. Mrs Blade told me."

"I... I'm happy you're still alive." Thunderlane answered,

"Me too, me too." Nagisa continued, "but I sort of expected something like this to happen. You see, this all happened at the start of Monday. When a letter was placed in my classroom. Fluttershy? Flash? Do the honours?"

"It was a letter of threat." Fluttershy answered, "from someone who has something against Sensei, as well as Ms Yada and Coach Justice."

"It could just be a prank. Although a very bad one," Cheerilee reasoned,

"If he is, do you know who would do such a thing?" Nagisa suggested,

"No." Cheerilee gave it some thought and answer, "I can't recall you being the butt of student jokes, aside from the entire feminine boy thing."

"I'm not sure a student would write a letter like this either." Nagisa added, "Do you know anyone in this school called Kuro?"

"That's Neighponese for Black." Fluttershy translated, "and no. The only ones we know that has a Neighponese name would be Kimono and Obi."

"Exactly." Nagisa continued, "and not to mention this. This sender KNOWS what we've done to Windcaller, and knows about the tentacles."

"So what does he want you to do?" Soarin asked,

"For the three of us to leave Neighpon." Coach answered, "and drop the investigation of the antimatter."

"So you can say that the sender is the mastermind behind it all." Noteworthy concluded,

"One conclusion, yes." Yada nodded in agreement, "But it could also be someone who's pretending to be the main one while the real one can go unnoticed."

"So by not leaving Equestria, your apartment was burned?" Flitter continued,

"I spent a lot of money to have a home like this." Nagisa muttered with a clenched fist, "I will make sure my former house will receive justice!"

"Grieve later, focus now." Coach patted Teach's shoulder,

"Right, right. Anyway yes. That's currently the biggest inkling, and our current answer to the reason of the apartment's destruction." Teach continued,

"Mr Shiota," Roseluck raised her hand, "do you think we should pick up our 'assassination' once the manor is complete?"

"I'd say after all the exams for next week." Teach responded, "if you're worried about any sort of attack during that time, Yada, Kimura and I will be there for you, making sure that no student will be harmed. At this time for you guys, please work hard on your exams and studies. And just so you'd remember for tonight, you have Mr Mel who's back for today, and Professor Eu, not to mention a free study hall session after that with Ms Turner and Ms Yada supervising,"

Hearing the name of Professor Eu, and the fact that we're going to be meeting her snapped my mind back to reality. Oh FUCK! The Corpse is taking the session! Judging from the looks of others, it seems they've got a problem too! The pervert though? Eh, he's alright. It's just her that pretty much everyone is worried about!

"I'm curious by the way..." Teach spoke, "I've heard a little bit or reputation from Professor Eu herself. Who's worse here, Eu or Forsythe? Show of hands for Forsythe."

I raised my hand, so did everyone else. Except for Pinkie, Fluttershy and Flash.

"Professor Eu?" He asked,

I raised my hand once again, as did everyone else. This time, Fluttershy raised her hand, and so did Pinkie! Flash was the only one that didn't raise his hand. Yeesh, always being the respectful Goddess lover he is. But then again, there are things within him that are just as scary. From discovering forged evidence and photos that were made to frame Fluttershy's friends during the Fall Formal when Sunset was a complete demonic bitch at the time, to trapping and putting Windcaller when he was a complete psycho in his place.

Too bad that he won't put Eu in her place, because despite her shit-stain of a laboratory and attitude, she is still a biology teacher, and that's completely fine for him, not for me though.

"Alright then, I'd like all of you today to focus on a practice paper this time: Physics. Your teacher yesterday said you needed more practice and will see to it that you do the past practice tests. If you do well, then he will work hard on his... Demeanour." Teach continued, "so pens and papers at the ready everyone."


Doing the practice exam was no easy feat. Sure, it definitely removed the hassle and pain in the ass known as Forsuck, but the tests were just as hard. Regardless, I managed to go finish it with spare time to relax.

"Alright then, keep in mind that the Programme is still optional. So if you have anything important to do for the rest of the day, attend to your matters." Ms Yada reminded as the test was over and Coach went to pick up the papers. "Meanwhile, have fun for the rest of your day!"

"By the way Thunderlane," Teach spoke up as we got up and got ready to go, "can you stay back for a second?"

"Yeah teach?" I walked up to him,

"You are still okay right?" Nagisa asked, "no trauma? Bad memories?"

"Well..." I responded,

"Listen. I'll be fine in the dorm now. Whoever sent it, it was only focused on me and my apartment, rather than Yada and Kimura."

"Still not... Convinced."

"Thunderlane," Teach sighed, "even if you had the chance, do you think you could have saved me from the fire?"

"I..." I didn't have anything to answer, "... No?"

He placed a shoulder from my hand, "I can see that you really care for me, I really do. Coming from you out of all the students in CHS. It's the biggest honour. But there are times when we have to consider and understand that there are things that we can't do. For me, fighting against the tentacle monsters is just as important as teaching you and others and keeping you safe. If you sacrificed your life for my sake, I would have failed my duty immediately."

"But..."

"Seeing you work hard for your future, as well as watching you improve bit by bit is my job. If you want to make me happy, that's something for you to find out. After all, you didn't want any help paving out your life when you first came here didn't you?"

"Teach, I was a straight-up cunt at that time, cause the people who raised me were cunts. The same thing with most of the teachers, and I know you can understand that. You though? You chased me down as much as I can for the sake of my studies and attitude, and you saved me in the process. I still owe you because of that, and because of that, I tried to be less as a cunt, except to those who really deserve it, and to not be as lazy."

"You don't have to admit your guilt with bad language Thunderlane," Teach laughed, "no worries. I'll never forget that you owe me, and for you to admit your behaviour, you're growing up well. Don't worry, I have no intention of leaving or dying. After all, what you learn in the path of an assassin teacher sticks to you for life. Just have faith in me, and more importantly yourself."

"Thanks teach." I smiled, "you're not bad as I thought."

"Catch you in the dorm!" He waved as I exited the door.

And just like that, all my worries and fears about losing Teach was out the window, simple as that. Just like what happened back in the first week he came to visit my house. To tell you the truth, I'm not dumb. I know exactly what he wants me to do when he told me if he wants to be happy. You just want me to do better in grades, and more importantly, care and respect others do you? That's still a tall order for a bastard like me because I ain't going to study session with that Corpse!!!


"Excuse me???" A gloomy body crept into the room and spotted a lone student in front of the class.

"Good afternoon Professor Eu!" Flash greeted with a nervous smile,

"Explain yourself you Goddess-Worshipping Baton Twirler." Eu growled, pointing a sharp grey finger at her lone student, "where are the rest of the life-wasters?"

"They have decided that will be not attending the session today."

"WHY?" Eu prompted,

"B-Because..." Flash gulped, "excepting Fluttershy because of family matters, it's because you're running it."

"..." A wrathful glare consumed the entirety of Eu's face for her only student to see. "... Those insolent, reckless children!!!"

"D-Do you want me to leave too?" Flash kindly asked,

"No... In fact. I am rather... Happy to see that at least one life-waster is still here. I'd be happy if ALL of you were gone from my sight, but it would defeat the purpose of my reasons and effort for coming here. Tutoring someone one-on-one would be the best for me."

"So do you have a practice exam for me?"

"Like Phos and Forsythe? Not at all... Speaking of which, Forsythe? Python? You are summoned." She spoke into one of the tubes. Seconds later, Yada opened the classroom door to let in the two exasperated teachers pushing a trolley with various plant samples, reagents and biology equipment.

"We will be going through three different topics by going through the various practicals: Photosynthesis, Membranes and Transport, and Bacteria," Eu responded, sitting opposite Flash. "I hope a Friendship Goddess lover like you can understand the importance of Science, and why the Goddesses ever made it in the first place. Understand?"

"No need for the religious implications Madam." Flash responded, "but yes. I am ready."

"Good," Eu nodded, "tell you what. I'll be running another session here tomorrow. Even though it is your choice, I'll let you in on a secret. The water system for the dorm is complete, and a certain bathroom is fully functional. I will ask Yada to exempt you from me for tomorrow if you come. Perhaps you can be the tester. How does that sound?"

"Whatever you think is the best madam," Flash responded, a bit confused.

"Now pay attention, or you'll regret it when I test you!"


"You know," Yada turned to Kimura, "We've been too hard on Magus Forsythe. Professor Eu's just as problematic as Forsythe if ONLY one student was willing to meet with her."

"You're telling me." Kimura agreed, "Fluttershy emailed me beforehand and mentioned that the majority of the club and attendees won't be appearing for the first hour of the club. They even emailed Mr Mel to kindly ask him to be wary of tonight, and to take the second hour for his class. Unlike Eu, people still felt like going to his session."

"Are you sure you're allowed to do that?" Yada asked,

"Mr Mel is still getting his time, and Ms Turner won't mind at all." Kimura replied, "of Course, Nagisa's busy figuring out what happened to his apartment, so we've got the time for ourselves. Do you want to let off some steam?"

"Yes," Yada nodded, closing the nearby speaking tube, "Eu has been stalking me ever since. Today, she's been haunting me for more information of the dorm, and I let loose that the baths are ready. So much for keeping things secret."

"Knowing her, I'm not sure she's interested. Perhaps she's got other things in mind." Kimura noted,

"What about you?" Yada asked, "do you find any frustrating emotions?"

"Funny enough, I do." Kimura responded, "For P.E. Our sport today was Soccer. And well... Most of the guys somehow began hitting on the girls or just flirting with them just because I don't know, their male tendencies decided to get the better of them? Regardless I had to break them up, but damn. These guys really can't keep their puberty in place."

"Well Masayoshi, you could say the same for people back home in Neighpon." Yada giggled, "as a woman, I understand when someone seems to be lusting all over you is creepy, but a girl likes to be complimented once in a while, and no girl would like a guy who won't say anything, even if they really like their personality. Besides, I've heard some gossip that some of the female students seem to like you quite a lot."

"Are you still comparing me to Mr Karasuma?" Kimura growled,

"Well, you've ended up with him as your mentor, and you guys are just as dense. Even though Mr Karasuma and Professor Bitch are married!"

"It's being Disciplined, Yada."

"Now now," Yada smiled, "don't lump dense with discipline. While you're being the chivalrous and respectful man that you are, there is no shame if you show your feelings and love the right way! If you can do that, you're bound to snag a girlfriend!"

"You make it sound like humans are tools and prizes." Kimura grumbled, "but I understand and agree wholeheartedly. I too must have feelings for the girl I love, as love and a relationship goes both ways."

"Aww, you're so sweet. Not just in field work, but even in romance!" Yada purred,

"Oh no no no no, this is between us. Someone out there may get the wrong idea, and I'll get hammered with some form of being Politically Incorrect." Kimura defended,

"Don't worry about them!" Yada chuckled, "And I know the students know you mean well! It won't stop them from making jokes about it though."

"Well even so. No matter the paths our students take, whether in education, romance or whatnot. It's our job to see them through and protect them from harm." Kimura finished

"Agreed," Yada nodded, "and we'd better start by dealing with the dormitory application forms! Seems like some students are interested in staying already!"


Nagisa's Notes

Fleetfoot

Light Gray Spiky hair, Light Arctic Blue colour, Moderate Cerise eyes. Mostly seen in her casual clothes than her Wonderbolt jacket.

1. Defender of the Wonderbolts Soccer Team

2. Seemed to be a rather nervous girl when it comes to anything else that's not soccer, but she's beginning to expand that zone

3. She can get shaken quite easily when it comes to being challenged or threatened

4. She has some jealousy towards others... Notably, those who are 'bigger' than her.

5. Despite the shaky confidence, she's a very encouraging lady.

6. She is socially communicative. Happy to strike a conversation with anyone

7. Her shooting skills (for firearms, not soccer) lack a lot of things such as precision and preparation

8. She, Soarin and Spitfire, the Captain of the Wonderbolts soccer team, shares a strong friendship outside the soccer team.

9. She's very responsive and inclusive in Neighponese classes.

10. I... I think she likes me.

Academic Results

Maths: 69%

Knows the answers to questions, but a majority of them lost marks because she never gives the arithmetic methods.

English: 81%

English comprehension very top notch. Understands a majority of historical themes and contexts, has clear and concise literature techniques, but always seems to run out of time to work on the essay.

Chemistry (Teacher-written):

Test 1 (Periodic Stable, Atoms and Molecules): 12/20 = 60%

Test 2 (Atom Structure, Stoichiometry): 7/20 = 35%

Test 3 (Chemical Equilibrium): 5/20 = 25%

Her Periodic Tables are her strong point, her atom structure, stoichiometry equations and especially Chemical Equilibrium, not so much. A majority of the feedback is with Professor Phos and he has decided to keep it between him and her.

Physics (Teacher-written):

Test 1 (One and Two-Dimensional Movement): 10/20 = 50%

Test 2 (Forces and Newton's Law of Motion): 15/20 = 75%

Test 3 (Work and Energy and Centripetal Force and Gravitation): 10/20 = 50%

Apparently, Forsythe had sadly stated that a majority of her correct answers were quite lucky, even though they were short answer questions. Otherwise, most of her topics are set on an average scale. Meanwhile, specific feedback details, like Phos, is confidential with him and Fleetfoot.

Things to update:
Draw at least 10 things from Group 2 (Cloudchaser, Flitter, Nurse Redheart, Big Macintosh, Roseluck and Pinkie Pie)

Update the students exam scores.

To fix the important issue regarding Fluttershy's Stare: Yada has suggested a way that she will be able to find more information about Fluttershy.

... Also please don't peek in my notes Yada. - 潮田 渚 (Shiota Nagisa)

PreviousChapters Next