• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 2,948 Views, 82 Comments

Assassination Club - Tythen



MLP/EQG Crossover with Assassination Classroom: Fluttershy gets in an accident with a New Teacher at CHS. She discovered more about his identity, and the events around her. A new club has been established, and those who joined are in for a ride...

  • ...
6
 82
 2,948

PreviousChapters Next
Week 5 Saturday: An Assassin's Saturday (N. Shiota)

Nagisa's POV

You know, I really value the times when I don't have to wake up so early to get to school first thing, even though my newest home is arguably closer than where Thunderlane lives. Not to mention that the bicycle route is clear of any traffic at that time, making travel time less than 5 minutes.

Then again, I've arranged a meeting with the teachers tonight back at our manor, so I need to make sure I had to get all my personal and shared objectives done. My note-taking and observing that I usually do with my students help with writing to-do lists for today and other days.

To-Do List for today

(1) Unpack items,
(2) Set up the meeting for tonight,
(3) Go Shopping,

Well, I figured what I can do for this morning. Thank goodness I don't have any marking to do for now.

After I got myself a cup of water, it's time to unpack. I reached for the cardboard box closest to me and began taking out its contents. The box was labelled 'important things' so I'm pretty sure I know what was inside. First things were my Neighponese passport and my Equestrian Working Permit. Those are very important for me since it simply allows me to travel and live in Equestria let alone be employed. It's a complicated thing to sign up for, but it's for an orderly manner, something I understand and respect. I placed it in a drawer of my desks and locked it up.

The second wave was the personal things I had for myself. The cloth that displays the image of my Cutie Mark from Sunset, framed and protected, as well as a small cash box that contains my emergency funds. Thankfully, I didn't have to pull from this box after what I've been through.

Now the third wave were items dear to me. Item one was a large photo book consisting of the story of my life from a child, through Junior High School, to where I am today. It contains the picture of my parents, my friends at Kunugigaoka Junior High, and the very picture that was tied everything important in my life together, my teacher Korosensei. He was responsible for the Permanent Crescent Moon orbiting our World. He was responsible for teaching Class 3-E and keeping a promise. He was responsible for bringing my Mom and Dad back together again. And he was responsible for what it means to be a teacher. I'm sure that like Paradise High School, I'll be adding photos with the teachers and students of CHS.

Which comes to the second item. Kept neatly wrapped in a box was the torn, but still distinct, Crescent Moon tie belonging to Korosensei. Aside from his personally written yearbooks for Class 3-E and the Old Campus, this was another memento I held dear to my heart. Knowing Korosensei, he'd want me to wear this tie proudly upon my shirt if he saw me right now, but I know that most students and the teachers will not be able to see the importance of this tie and define it as a rubbish and dirty tie that needs fixing or disposing of. Even so, this still is important to me so maybe I should get this fixed if I want to wear this. Rarity could fix it free of charge, but the cutie mark makeover for most of my clothes probably expended that freebie card.

And just as it happened, a rather interesting jingle played on my Laptop. There was a pop-up displaying a chibi, lilac-haired girl; Holding what appears to be a phone with a tab below demanding the viewer to pick it up.

There's no mistaking who this girl is. Clicking on the 'receive' button, the pop-up altered my entire screen to become a display for that Lilac-haired, blue-eyed, warm beige coloured woman floating in a digitised cyberspace full of yellow colours... Or should I say the Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery (A.I.F.A)?

"Good Morning Nagisa!" The woman maturely spoke with a little giggle at the end. "How are you today?"

"Good Morning to you too Ritsu, I'm doing very well." I greeted back. I explained to the students before that one of my classmates of 3-E was an A.I. This is her in the pixels.

If you're ever wondering how we ended up with a rather futuristic technological weapon as a classmate from our time as teenagers, it all relates back to assassinating Korosensei. As her original name implies, Ritsu's role was to gather, process and integrate new information infinitely in order to successfully complete her assigned task. To put it simply, every time she fails taking down a target, she learns from it then tries again; Until her target is sucessfully assassinated. Korosensei was her first test subject, with our Junior High School being the proving ground. As if her specs already made her a smart assassin that won't give any breathing room, just imagine what it would be if a weapon like her would be used in defence or attack against a country.

But when you put Korosensei and the E Class into the equation, she went down a different upgrade path and identity; Less 'A.I.F.A', and more Ritsu. No longer staying in her 'Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery' body of a robotic casing filled with advanced firearms, she began surfing through cyberspace making music and getting her mitts on whatever software she can upgrade herself with. Examples include new virtual clothes and whatnot to improve whatever she loves doing.

Another thing that she does is help her former classmates and friends whenever she can, like what she's been doing right now. She discovered the tentacles in Equestria, researched people who fought against me and the students, and kept an eye on people of interest like Kuro. Ritsu gathered information like I do with my students, and information was extremely important for an assassin.

"You know," Ritsu bent over, "I really like how the dorm is shaping up! Any student would be spoilt should they choose to board here!"

"Thanks, I'll give Yada your compliments," I replied. I also noticed that despite an A.I. having a rather... Long life, she's also chosen to upgrade herself with the feature of growing up physically alongside her classmates. Ten years later, she composed herself to be tall, mature, beautiful-looking, longer hair, dressed like a mature virtual idol, and those fine curves upon-- Alright Nagisa, get your mind together! No woman likes being stared at!

"So what are you calling for? Anything relating to our Kuro?"

"Not at the moment, I'm afraid." Ritsu shook her head in sadness, that emotion exaggerated with a colour change of her clothes, and the additions of those emotion symbols, that you see in cartoons and anime, on her face. "But..." She jumped back up, the colour of her clothes back to normal, "I found something really important that's just for you!" She pulled out an image of a burnt up building, "remember this place?"

My face dropped at the sight of my former housing, burnt to a crisp. Talk about how much I saved for it...

"I know that face Nagisa, cheer up!" Ritsu encouraged, "I've got even more things for it!" She then brought up a document on what seems to be a Police Report... With a picture of the apartment and its address!

"The Equestrian police did some investigating and concluded that what happened on Wednesday was noooo accident." Ritsu explained, "The forensics department managed to do their job and determined the cause to be arson!"

"I see, thanks for letting me know." Nagisa answered, "I assume that if we catch the person, I can push charges?"

"Oh, it's more than that." Ritsu answered, "they've managed to find the trail of the Arsonist, and you might be surprised on who it is!"

Once more, she showed another police report, this time of a criminal. This man had all his details such as his name, place of birth, known crimes, and Cutie Mark, as well as photos of his appearance in orange prison clothes. Wait a minute... That face... That size of the man's arm and hand... That rough looking face...

"Ritsu, isn't this the guy that I took down at my 'welcome back' party?" I asked, "that veteran robber known for committing many charges?"

"You are absolutely correct!" Ritsu nodded, "this man is known as Pressure Shaker, infamously known as Mr Shaker. He's committed crimes mainly in the form of robbery and thievery on anything that has money. Gas station, local bank, unlucky house, large money depository, even someone's credit card and a child's Piggy Bank. However, that's not what makes him the top of Canterlot's Wanted List. It's how he easily and mercilessly shakes the cops away from him, which leads to an endless string of further charges and crimes."

"That would explain his Cutie Mark," I answered; A picture of a green figure running towards an open door. It's the exit sign symbol that you see in almost every building or public vehicle: The exit route in a case of emergency. From what I can tell for him, he's able to find an emergency exit or an escape plan to lose any form of heat and threat. Like the Cutie Marks on Neighponese Idols, I've learned right here, right now, that these Cutie Marks would be perfect to understand and discern the strengths, weaknesses, beliefs, and secrets of my students and other teachers.

"I'd wager one of his methods would involve taking people hostage in order to force others to surrender." I added

"Remember what I said about an endless string?" Ritsu reminded me, "that's the collateral damage caused by his escape plans. Or maybe you haven't been doing any research on the crimes upon his criminal record."

"I was busy with many things at School, give me a break." I sighed, "besides. I'm sure he wasn't as dangerous as Windcaller."

"Nope, he's 3000% worse. Like holding people hostage, losing the heat in car chases, neither any assassin we've met nor an antimatter tentacle could ever hold a candle to what Mr Shake can do."

My eyes widened in realization, "no... Don't tell me he killed previous hostages before?"

Ritsu's clothes and background turned into an eerie grey. "This is why he's on top of Canterlot's wanted list." She spoke in a worried tone, "It doesn't matter to him if he'll bloody his hands. He wants a guaranteed method of escaping, not the forgiveness of those he wronged... I'll leave more files on his actions just so you can understand who he is, and what you're dealing with. I didn't come here just to give you pressure. There's some good news!"

"Then what good news do you have?" I asked as I took a swig of water just to cool myself down after hearing all about the man's crimes, "Aside from the chance of getting a big bounty?"

"While the reward for his capture is immense," Ritsu continued, her clothes and background changed back to normal once more, "the reasons on why he should be kept alive at all is better. This man has committed successful robberies, as well as some acceptable losses just so he can escape with what he has. He's stolen about I don't know..." Her clothes changed from idol into the clothes of a rich woman, and the background began raining coins. "20 Million in Equestrian Currency from what the reports say! And after all he's done, he's got 'Hell to pay'. Not even his soul will cut it either."

"Grk!" I spat out some of the water I drank. 20 Million? That's Blasphemy! Luck and skill combined into such a big payload!

"That's right Nagisa!" Ritsu winked, "even a small percentage of that is more than enough to cover everything that you lost, especially your apartment!"

"Wow. Thanks, I'll remember that Ritsu." I answered with sincere gratitude, "By the way, I'm curious. How did he get out of the prison?"

"I'm as baffled like you are." Ritsu answered, "apparently, the Police Report showed to have been given a 'pardon', not a bail, nor even given parole. He was just... Released!"

"That's awfully suspicious." I grumbled, "no one would just ever let him out of here unless someone had use of him. The first thing he does is try to burn my apartment... What is he planning to do? Kill me for revenge?"

"I don't know yet. But I'd be careful if I were you. I would heavily advise against taking down this person alone. You'll probably need to team up with Yada and Kimura, or even your students-in-training!"

"Thanks for the advice too," I laughed with concern, "but their exams are of top priority."

"Sure sure." Ritsu laughed, her clothes and background changed back to normal once more. "Suddenly, a pop-up of a rumbling phone appeared on the screen,

"Oh dear! That must be Takebayashi!" Ritsu looked at it, "but it's a good thing too because that's all I have to tell you! Good luck in getting your students through the exams!" She waved,

"Bye bye to you too Ritsu!" I waved back as she clicked on something that closed herself and her program, changing the image back to my Desktop screen with Ritsu's promised documents.

I value my friends and allies so much, as much as the values of a good teacher. And what I mean by a good teacher, it's not about how well they know their things regarding a certain subject, but it's their attitude and the connection between them that I found important, just as Korosensei did.

But I'd better finish up my unpacking first before I look through those files. There are later school files, offers of interest, oh. The Anti-Sensei Weapons too. I'll need to ask Kimura where I can hide these things. Or maybe he's done that already and is just waiting for me.


By the time I've finished half of my unpacking, it's nearly 12pm. That, as well as the rumbling in my stomach, means it's Lunchtime.

Yada and Masayoshi invited me to come with them to Canterlot Mall for Lunch together, and I respectfully turned it down. Sure, I know we're friends, but I needed the time to be alone for a while, and so should they. Those two came together, so I'd say they should stick together without me being the third wheel. Plus, Yada's going to put everything on my tab again, and Goddess knows I'm on a really strict budget.

So with them taking the Sedan, I took my Pedal Bike to Wagon Lane where the medium shopping complex, located quite close to the Dorm as shown to the students and Higher-ups last Friday, is located. This is aptly known as Canterlot Centre, one of many scattered around the regions of Canterlot. It's easy to tell that Canterlot Centre is owned and built by the same Shopping Centre Company responsible for Canterlot Mall.

Entering Air Conditioner-regulated temperatures of the building, I went through the directory stand to find the food court. As I made my way there, I could not shake the feeling of the man I've taken out last week, released without any form of observation, and that was enough to make me worry. Is he somehow linked to Kuro? Is that what I got for not choosing to get off his case? Well, whether it is or not, I still can't shake off the robber's feelings, true to his name. If he's all that Ritsu says, he can suceed in harming me or my students if we're not prepared.

"Monsieur Nagisa?"

I swallowed hard, not listening to the people and names around me. He knows I'm a teacher, he knew where I lived, and there's no doubt he knew that I was still alive. Thanks to today's technology, it is hard to keep your whereabouts safe. Like a torch, if you use it to light your way, it gives away your position as an open target. All of a sudden, there is nowhere that you can hide, rest, or be safe.

"Hey. Nagisa?"

And as Ritsu said. Taking on a man like him alone is risky and dangerous. I don't have a lot of information on him, but the same can't be said for me. After all, my name and my occupations (aside from being an assassin) are on social media for all to see. I might have given my target away. It's been a long time since I've ever fought someone out in the open, and it's been a long time since I've dealt with dangerous people too. Perhaps I really am more a teacher right now, my Assassin Skills, despite the Magic boost, has been getting rusty with lack of practice.

"Nagisa!" A voice from behind pushed through my eardrums and caused a flinching dent in my mental trail. Scared, I immediately turned around and grabbed this man's outstretched wrist with my left hand, and made sure he has no intention of ever harming me. I pulled him in front of me, tripped up his balance, and pushed him to the ground as my left-handed grip was kept upon his wrist.

"Who are you?" I growled in demand, "and how do you know my name?" I gripped the man's shoulder that was on his restrained arm and forcibly twisted his wrist.

"Clémence! Clémence! (Peace! Peace!)" The man below me howled in pain, tapping the ground in surrender with his free hand, "I come in peace!"

Wait a minute... That voice sounded familiar... And speaking in Prench? Oh no... This is worse than I thought. I immediately let go of my grip and offered a hand for him to get up, to which the man unsurprisingly accepted.

"Stupendous Nagisa!" The man propped himself up "Your strength is tremendous for one of small stature!". My spooked-out soul began to shrink... It really is him. I can tell from his Ashen colour and lanky body, but most importantly the mind who has nothing but far-fetched epics crusading in his head.

"F-Forsythe?" I asked, "is that you?"

"Aha!" Forsythe let go of my hand and lifted his palms to the air with joy, "Praise the heavens and Goddesses! You truly recognise me after that painful misunderstanding!"

"Look um..." I nervously peeked around me. Plenty of eyes looking at the two of us, "I'm really sorry for hurting you, but now you're dragging even more attention than just me harming you."

"Everyone!" Forsythe spoke to the crowd, "tis a misunderstanding! There is nothing to see!"

"That's not helping one bit." I sighed, "anyway once again I'm so sorry for doing that. I was a little bit weary of my surroundings today. Are you out for some lunch too?"

"Indeed." Forsythe nodded, "And I thought I would nourish myself with quick yet scrumptious meals!"

"I see, then I shouldn't bother you," I responded,

"Nagisa, please. What is the hurry? It is rare that we bump into Canterlot Centre outside of work. At times like this, I would invite you, friend or colleague, to dine with me!"

"A-Are you sure?" I asked.

"Nagisa, my trustworthy ally. You would never carry this sort of doubt on your students. Why should you differ from other teachers? Besides... I caught wind on what happened to your apartment. When your wealth is in a tight situation, I cannot stand idly by and offer my support through words. No. My support will be having lunch with you! As you are Neighponese, will you be alright with sushi?"

The moment I heard those words, my heart began beating heavily. My previous fear and worry have been swept away with a warm flood of joyful tears and fuzzy soft feeling. I mean, I harmed a colleague of mine by accident, and he still had the compassion and forgiveness to invite me out to lunch due to my own personal problems, and of everything that is divine, invites me to a restaurant that serves my absolute favourite food. One that I couldn't consume for the past 4 weeks.

"I don't deserve this! Thank you so much!!!" I bowed sixty degrees forward to show my deep reverence to him. I just... Argh! 4 weeks is such a long time! And I harmed the poor man treating me! "I promise to pay you back!"

"Once again there is no need!" Forsythe laughed, without showing any sense of awkwardness from my bowing. "It is what friends do!"

"Thank you!" I stood back up, my eyes bawling with tears as I followed him up the escalator to the second floor.


"いただきます! (Thank you for the meal!)" I placed my hands together with gratitude as I examined the rotating treasures before me. The combination of vinegar-soaked rice, raw or seared fish, vegetables of all colours, wrapped neatly with dried seaweed, and you've got one scrumptious mini-treat. It was Heaven.

But before I get carried away from eating, let's not forget the one who's treating me for Lunch. I asked him how much does he pay.

"Normally, I'd eat up to 50 bits worth, and I'm not intending on splitting the number of sushi between us. Go ahead and as much as 50 bits!" Forsythe answered,

"Got it," I responded, then took a look at the plate price. Total of 8-different coloured plates and from cheapest to expensive: Cyan, Purple, Green, Blue, Red, Silver (with patterns of reeds and wheat), and Black (with floral and leaf patterns of gold). Starting at 2.50 for Cyan, every level increases by 50 cents, so Purple Plate Sushi costs 3 bits, Green 3.50, and so on.

But for someone like me. No matter the price, no matter the style, and no matter what sushi was considered high or low-class in society, I love them all. So I started off by reaching for the Cyan-Plate Cucumber roll. Easy to prepare and immensely fresh and crunchy! I could feel the crisp, cool crunchiness of the cucumber, blending nicely with the dryness of the rice and seaweed. An overwhelming sense of refreshment swept over me as if the winds were snaking around my body: Simply refreshing!

The next plate I took was purple in colour and housed yet another popular sushi, Salmon. Whilst there exists a roll version like the cucumber, the type you normally see in sushi restaurants puts the fish itself into the spotlight. With its big juicy slice, you can savour what the natural fresh taste of fish is like when raw. All that savoury, juicy, softness of the fish were all packed within that firm, refrigerated exterior, that gushes forth to meet your taste buds as you bite into it. Such a melting moment in my mouth causes me to melt with such joy and deliciousness.

My third target was another plate higher, a green one. What is it? It's the Californeigha Roll! This one was uncharted territory for me. With the traditional maki designed turned inside-out, with an assortment of seafood and vegetables tightly wrapped around it with dried seaweed, which in itself was wrapped with a layer of rice, and sprinkled with flying fish roe! As I popped the entire thing into my mouth, I was pelted with an assortment of flavours and feelings. The salty taste and popping texture of the roe with every bite, the smooth and creamy avocado, the cool and crunchy cucumber, the soft and sweet tamago egg, and the soft yet stringy crab meat! This sensation brought back the memories of the time during that Oakinawa Island Vacation. Whilst at that time we were focusing on assassinating Korosensei, we couldn't forget the joyful and fun activities other than assassination. Enjoying and exploring the beach on a sun-blessed day, or a wave-crashing night. Which then brings back the memory of Korosensei and his neverending-love for food. I guess we can share that same bliss.

"I'm glad to see you revelling in paradise!" Forsythe laughed as he watched me go through that bliss.

"Oh! Sorry!" I turned around and apologised, "was I being too distracting to you?"

"Not at all Nagisa!" Forsythe responded. "It's not as distracting as one of the employers here, and thank goodness that she has not made her presence known today." A wave of uneasiness fizzled through his spine and body. Okay then, a note for later that a female employee has something that Forsythe is very worried about.

Actually, now that I look at him, he looks very different from his usual attire at school. For one, his hair wasn't the white hair tossed all over the place. Rather it was a basic short-haired cut that had the colours of three different shades of grey: Gray Gull, Chromium and Cathedral Gray, not to mention he actually has a little stubble around his chin. Most notable of all is that his skin was no longer glistening or giving of that plastic look to him, it just looks as if it was just well cared for when washing oneself. All that he looked like was further supported with him just wearing a casual long-sleeved shirt and jeans, and not with that messy labcoat of his. Compared to what he looked like when I first met him, or at school, he looks to be incredibly normal... If it wasn't for his usual 'dramatic' attitude.

"So uhh..." I took a break from discerning and began talking. "... You come here often?"

"I am very much a regular here at this sushi restaurant. That also extends for Canterlot Centre and the entirety of Wagon Lane. When I'm unable to take the car, I'd do all my shopping here!"

"First Rainbow's family and now you. Wagon Lane really does invite lots of people."

"Wagon Lane's more than just a regular shopping street. It's a large community hub for all the people living around it. Lots of special events, festivals, and village fairs occur here, more than Canterlot Park. Some concerts or demonstrations from CHS are also played there. It's something that the Canterlot Centre can't match."

"Interesting!"

"Oh yeah. There is also one thing of most importance!" Forsythe added as he pointed towards a window that overlooked Wagon Lane. There, I saw half an Olive Wagon Wheel held high in the air with some galvanised olive painted columns in the middle of that shopping street.

"Behold the glorious logo of Wagon Lane! Easily recognised by all!" Forsythe held an olive plastic card, which I assume to be a loyalty card, with the half wagon wheel spread across the olive background, embedded with a tan outline and the words on the bottom in a Wild-West like font, Wagon Lane. "Inspired the history of Wagon Lane being part of a very busy trade route where merchants and travellers from all over Equestria and beyond peddle their wares, rest their feet, and learn about one another in culture, origin, and beauty!"

"So is that why community and local businesses are held tightly as ideals here?"

"Precisely!" Forsythe gave a thumbs up, "all the local businesses will strive to know their customers by name, which will nurture into a bond, and grow into a strong family. Continue on going to a store, and they'll consider you a regular with this card. They won't tell you when you've become a regular here, but once you realise you're paying less than what you bought, they'll tell you."

"That's... A nice surprise."

"It doesn't end there. What with the technology they have, they'll register you as recognition of being a regular, and 'stamp' your loyalty card. If you get stamped from all the current stores in Wagon Lane, you get a pretty nifty olive shoulder cape with its logo on the front. A wonderful keepsake for young and old. I, of course, am in possession of one."

You get an accessory to wear for ongoing loyalty. That's a wonderful gift for customer dedication.

"Sounds like a really amazing place to spend lots of time around," I replied impressed,

"Yes. Perhaps one day," Forsythe turned to face me, sushi stuffing his mouth, "I will be able to cherish that time with someone I love."

"Ooh..." I gulped, knowing what he was talking about. I think I'll keep this to myself.

"Which reminds me..." Forsythe continued as he swallowed down his food, "what will we be expecting for tonight?"

"You mean you didn't write things about it? Your own feedback regarding the special tutorship programme?"

"I have already, but I'd like to know a little bit more about what you intend to do after."

"As in the status of the programme?"

"I'll disclose my information at your dorm." Forsythe finished, "for now, we should enjoy eating! Since you've eaten 3 plates already, I haven't even got through my first!"


"Thanks a lot for the meal Forsythe!" I firmly shook his lanky hand,

"Anytime my dear companion. I shall see you tonight!" Forsythe nodded back in farewell.

I thought to myself as I left him and the Centre on my Pedal-bike. It turns out it wasn't just his appearance that was different from when we first met. Despite his mind still filled with Swishspeare and other sorts of language and behaviour that you would see in Fantasy movies and anime, Forsythe wasn't using a lot of his dramatic self as he was in the beginning or at school at all. It's like he acts according to what he can perceive, and what I say to him, and although that's what a lot of humans do to interact and socialise with each other, it feels like he relies on that a lot.

I returned back to the dorm with a very full and happy stomach, and it turns out so did Kimura and Yada.

"Hey, Nagisa!" The two greeted in unison as I entered the dorm. The two happily looking at something that I couldn't make out.

"Seems you two just went over the moon. Did you guys enjoy yourselves at Canterlot Mall?"

"It's quite a big place," Kimura described. "Five stories tall, including the underground area. I had some wok-fried noodles, while Yada went for fried rice."

"But it's more that Kimura finally decided on his cutie mark!" Yada finished, each showing a picture to me. Kimura's one was a set of scales, though designed in the way to symbolise, as his name and job imply, Justice. Attached to those scales were a pair of wings. I know that those wings were to symbolise his swift agility, now whether it's combined with justice or a separate talent, kind of makes me guess whether those wings are of an angel or falcon respectively.

"I see. Fits you just fine Masayoshi." I agreed, "What about you Yada?"

"I'm... I'm still feeling a bit unsure..." Yada hopelessly chuckled. "I'm starting to think that I'm not all business around here. I'd probably ask Rarity for another do-over."

"Really?" I asked, "what caused the change of mind?"

"I've been thinking a lot about what Kimura's idea of having just one instead of many. Looking at these photos once again, having so many briefcases or gift boxes can be a bit of a complication, compared to the simplicity yet memorability of the Cutie Marks of other people. Plus out of these things, it feels like whether it's a gift box or briefcase, one lacks a certain aspect of the other, but I don't know what..."

"You know now that I think about it," Kimura suggested, "there was a time when Karasuma and Professor Bitch received a housewarming gift in the form of a gift basket. What do you think of that?"

"Say..." Yada turned to Kimura with a very interesting face, "I like that! Maybe what was missing was that I needed to combine both of those together!!"

"Perhaps a gift hamper with many things other than what you put in one eh?" Kimura chuckled,

"Ooh stop it..." Yada laughed back.

"Well then, I've got to get back to clearing my room. You two have even more fun okay?"

"Hey Nagisa, you know we can always unpack your room alongside you." Kimura offered, "I've cleared all I need regarding the P.E exam for next Friday, and Yada's got her exam watching duties sorted out as well!"

"Then in that case... I'd be happy with the help, let's go!"


The next hour or so and we've made lots of progress. As I told them to sort out the unpacked items between assassin stuff and school stuff, I showed them a small plan on where to stash the weapons for Yada and Kimura to look over.

"Hmm..." Yada took a brief look at my plans, "you've got a lot of places covered." She pulled out a pencil, "but I can help make it better."

"Hey check it out!" Kimura gasped as he pulled out the Yearbook of Junior High when we were with Korosensei. "You've kept it all along!"

"What? You thought I'd get rid of anything relating to our time together with Korosensei?" I teased,

"Of course not! Neither would we!" Yada laughed, followed with the two of us joining in.

"Hmm?" My desktop seemed to hum a certain jingle. That jingle meant something came in the School email.

"Please excuse me for a moment. I just got a School Email." I apologised to the hardworking duo, grabbed a cup of water, and opened that email.

To: shiotanagisa@chsmailoffice.com
From: shimmersunset@chsmailoffice.com
Subject: News overseas!

Dear Nagisa

This email should be for your eyes only as it involves well... The other dimension. I thought I'd like to give some news about it since you did raise a disappointment about it. You know that book I showed you when you hopped back here? Yeah, that's how I'm able to communicate with my best friend from another dimension.

The Equestria on the other side had just received a very important request. Apparently, a businesspony in Equestria made contact with a business partner of his overseas. And of all nations, it was Neighpon! The Princess of Friendship (my best friend) and her friends were requested to observe and supervise their oncoming travels. Apparently, they took a really long balloon trip over the sea and landed somewhere in the West of Equestria, most likely Los Pegasus, and I mean the Pony Los Pegasus. The Princess was lucky to meet and greet with them once they hit Ponyville and to our surprise, they have their differences! But I'm not here to talk about my tidbit curiosities. I just want you to know that the first Neighponese ponies to come to Equestria was a business mare and her husband. The mare was quite a smooth-talking yet very mature and respectful unicorn that goes by the translated name of Blooming Bounty, and her husband Swift Justice was very fast for an earth pony!

The moment I read that last sentence, I choked on my water. A mature, smooth-talking unicorn? An earth pony fast on his hooves? That sounded like an awful coincidence to two certain people... But I'll suppress my feelings and assumptions until the end and continue. Perhaps Sunset has more on those two ponies?

Now I know what you're thinking Mr Shiota. Those two sound an awful lot like Ms Yada and Coach Justice right? I thought that too, but I remembered that even if they are the same person that differ in appearance, things in our dimension can happen very differently in theirs. If you want an example, Twilight's older brother, an alumnus of Crystal Prep, an opposing school, has an attraction and crush on one of the deans there. Their pony forms in the other dimension, however, are very much married and with a kid! Not to mention that the pony version of Twilight... Is a Princess in her dimension. Also, certain catastrophic events such as invasion from various creatures that occurred in the Pony Dimension have never occurred here in the Human Dimension. The same goes vice versa.

What I'm trying to say is that our dimension is different from theirs, and we follow different paths and experience different events, though certain consequences or results from different catastrophes or legislations may yield the same result for both events. Take it from someone who's... Well... Learned and lived in both worlds.

But this email is just to relay the news for your own interests. And if you're worried about my studies, don't worry. I've come to find the Special Tutorship Programme extremely helpful as it does allow for me the extra time to catch-up and clarify questions and answers with our teachers. Oh yeah, give my thanks to Coach Justice for staging the Beep Test, I researched it when I had the time, and I'm prepared for the real thing, as many as the other exams to come!

Now if there's anything else you want to know, just reply me.

Best Regards

Sunset Shimmer

I tapped my foot, slowly analysing and going through everything that Sunset had relayed through her email. What I could get was this:

  • The Pony Equestria has finally made contact with Pony Neighpon, though not official through royalty, assuming that Pony Neighpon is a monarchy-guided nation.
  • Blooming Bounty and Swift Justice (translated from Neighponese) were the names of the two Neighponese ponies. They are also a married couple.
  • Their personalities gave the impression that they are the Pony forms of Yada and Masayoshi respectively. I need further information.
  • I am reminded (as I know regarding my journey to the Pony World) that between dimensions, events may occur very differently. Ranging from romantic choices between similar individuals to world-shaking events.
  • Sunset claims to be one who has lived in both worlds. While I know that she isn't the only one with knowledge about another dimension (Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Applejack know the secrets behind that), it baffles me when she said that I was the first human to go dimension-hopping back on the day with Windcaller. Either she was lying about me being the first human, or she herself was originally not a human... And from observing her in class as well as just normal conversation, I'm certain that it's the latter.

Once again, I am overwhelmed with another boatload of information like this morning. First I learn about the criminal known as Pressure Shaker and his dangerous history and personality, to Sunset revealing her secret.

Okay okay, let's keep it together. Those two things, despite very much related to me, will not affect the current situation of the students' exam one bit. These are things that I can explore and solve AFTER the exams. Right now, I still need to clean my room, then Yada, Masayoshi and I will prepare the house for our guests and colleagues.

"So Nagisa?" Yada asked, "who's the email from?"

"Sunset Shimmer!" I answered as I turned off my desktop screen. "She gives her thanks for the Special Tutorship Programme, as well as to you Masayoshi for the Beep Test. She seems to be brimming with confidence."

"Happy to help, and doing my job," Kimura stood to attention.

Then it suddenly hit me. Maybe... I peeked at Yada, who looked disgusted as she opened a box filled with Anti-sensei weapons. Maybe perhaps...

I turned on my desktop again and wrote a reply to Sunset's email.

To: shimmersunset@chsmailoffice.com
From: shiotanagisa@chsmailoffice.com
Subject: Re: News overseas!

Dear Sunset

Thank you for your kind words, and you are welcome. It was a pleasure to assist you in your academic studies. Kimura sends his thankful regards too.

After reading through your email, I do have one small request regarding the news with Twi-- I mean your best friend from another dimension... Regarding Blooming Bounty. If it won't be invading any sort of personal space or privacy, is it okay if you can tell me what she looks like in the colour of her fur, mane, eyes, and most especially Cutie Mark?

And in more academic-related matters, good luck with your exams! I know that since you're confident, it sounds like you won't need it. But it doesn't hurt to give it anyway!

Best Regards

Mr Shiota

I clicked 'send' after writing it up, then hoped to relieve Yada of her problems with unpacking the weapons. It wasn't until I stacked the two anti-sensei sub-machine guns that I got another email notification.

To: shiotanagisa@chsmailoffice.com
From: shimmersunset@chsmailoffice.com
Subject: About Blooming Bounty

Dear Nagisa

That is an interesting request. Luckily, when 'Princess Twilight' wrote to me, she included the appearances of the Neighponese visitors. And as I carefully read through her descriptions...

Palomino fur colour,

Mane of Shiny Brown and Chestnut colour styled in a ponytail with a red hair tie,

Light Purple Eyes,

Yeah. Blooming Bounty is highly likely, out of all the Neighponese ponies to ever set hoof in Equestria, to be Ms Yada's 'four-legged self'.

But most importantly as you requested. Her Cutie Mark is a Gift Hamper filled with things that you wouldn't expect of a gift hamper. Instead of things like wine or chocolate, it was tons of... Well... Pink hearts, white clouds, yellow flowers, red and green crosses, blue postcards, everything that seems to be related to positive things like care, comfort, love and joy. All with a bright shiny red ribbon tied to the handle. I guess that's the reason why she was known as 'Bounty' in the literary form. How poetically cute.

But yeah, there you go. Now I'm aware Ms Yada knows about the other dimension from what Rarity told me on Thursday, but whether you want to tell her about her actual pony form is up to you. Just be mindful if Ms Yada will be able to keep her secrets.

Best Regards

Sunset Shimmer

Normally, this would be a time where my jaw would drop with such predictions of Kimura's ideas. Instead, I had the widest and dumbest of smiles that things really fall in place between dimensions. Just to keep things a mystery, I won't tell Yada about her alternate 'four-legged' self. That is, except for one thing...

"Hey, Masayoshi? Yada?" I turned around to face them,

"Yeah?" The two said in unison,

"I am fully behind the idea of a gift hamper as your Cutie Mark. As for what you fill inside that basket, that's up to you. Just remember that it needs to be blooming with lots of things. But I'm sure you'll know what you'll put in there."

"O-Okay." Yada hesitatingly nodded. I can see that look of confusion on her face.

"Anyway," I changed the subject, "I think that's enough for today. I'll clear the rest tomorrow on Sunday. I'm going to take a shower, then we can prepare the house for our guests tonight. Unless you've got other things to do. What'd you say?"

"Like I said, we really don't have anything else of importance to do," Kimura answered,

"Sure thing!" Yada gave a thumbs up, "I'll fix the Cutie Mark concern later!"

And just like that, we changed our objectives to do our own things. Yada grabbed some notes and memos for the meeting tonight, while Kimura went to the storeroom to grab a mop and bucket for cleaning duty. And as I said, it's to the showers for me! I know we'll definitely be prepared for tonight!

CHS Special Tutorship Club Message Board

Cheerilee has been added to the group!

I almost forgot about adding you Cheerilee. My apologies for the late invite. Can you receive this? - Fluttershy

I got your message loud and clear Fluttershy. Thanks! - Cheerilee

Hey Flash, just wondering. After 5 long weeks, you never seem to bring your guitar around! I kinda miss that coming from you! - Thunderlane

? I don't think that's allowed in the Tutorship Club. - Flash Sentry

That's true! Ya know, now that I think about it, you never really seem to talk or bring so much more of that into School anymore O_O. Remember that time when you squabbled with Sandal and Micro regarding that banner welcoming Crystal Prep to the Friendship Games? You were always so addicted to music! - Pinkie Pie

That was a long time ago Pinkie. Besides, the three of us made up and the Vice-Principal liked our combinations anyway. - Flash Sentry

Flash, I think you should make yourself stand out a bit more. Bring back that guitar and play for us once in a while! - Soarin

... Have you really forgotten our past events? - Flash Sentry

Being the planner for taking down Windcaller isn't much of an example because you were BTS, aside from the whole firing squad. That being said, you swinging the Spear like that Monkey King was pretty cool! - Fleetfoot

It's a Naginata. And secondly, since you asked nicely I would. But I'm worried that Mr Shiota's going to add another thing to his notebook about me. - Flash Sentry

Wait. What? - Noteworthy

Oh yeah. Since he and I were teachers, he shared his ways of keeping up with students and getting to know them better so they can learn. He records all their hobbies, activities, connections and secrets. He showed me yours, Thunderlane. - Cheerilee

WHAT!? WTF!!!??? - Thunderlane

I have plenty of faith in him that he is one to use these things for good intentions, and not to exploit our personal information for his own gain. If he did, however, he's not one to sell informative secrets to the world. Rather it's for him to... You should know. Every little bit, weakness or not, helps to take out a Mach 20 Yellow Octopus that is his Junior High School Teacher. I'm not going to risk that if he decides to turn a blade on me. - Flash Sentry

Then well... If you know that Mr Shiota's going to record your skills with the guitar, then I'm sure it's no problem to you right? - Fluttershy

... You have a point. Very well then. Let's see how he handles it. - Flash Sentry

PreviousChapters Next