• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 2,948 Views, 82 Comments

Assassination Club - Tythen



MLP/EQG Crossover with Assassination Classroom: Fluttershy gets in an accident with a New Teacher at CHS. She discovered more about his identity, and the events around her. A new club has been established, and those who joined are in for a ride...

  • ...
6
 82
 2,948

PreviousChapters Next
Week 2 Friday: Preparations and warnings

Author's Note:

SPOILER WARNING: Nagisa reveals a little bit the events of AC to Redheart and the sisters.

To: Special Tutorship Club Group
Subject: Back in Hospital, send help!

Dear Students

I can't believe I need to sit this one out, but to Have the entire school worry about me? That's something I can't complain about. There are just a few things I'd like to clarify for tomorrow

1) Please remember to treat Big Macintosh and make him feel welcome

2) I'd like some feedback on how Assassination 101 went. Is there anything I can improve or create something new?

3) MAy I know what Fluttershy has in mind for the Contest? She seems quite excited last time I saw you guys. And listen, I definitely would like to help you out if you do enter.

So uh... Yeah, now that I'm bedridden most of the time. I'd really appreciate it if you guys can send me emails to communicate. Also as your Neighponese teacher, I'll personally let you know what to do for the weekend and in-class, along with what the Substitute teacher has. They'll have enough For Backup.

Also, is it weird that I feel really bad leaving you guys when I'm on sick leave?

Anyways hope to hear from you!

Best Regards

Mr Shiota

To: radiantcelestia@chsmailoffice.com
Cc: lunalucina@chsmailoffice.com
Subject: The truth about my injury

Dear Principal and Vice-Principal

There's something I need to talk about. It's about the crazed man that attacked the students last Tuesday. This shoulder? It was that same man on Friday. I'll definitely like to explain more if you come to the Local Hospital please if you can. Oh and bring Student Redheart with you. She's my monitor and nurse after all!

Best Regards

Nagisa Shiota

With an exhausted grunt, Nagisa clicked Send. The sun is just in the midst of rising, the outside was ready to be filled with people, and there he was, unable to travel to school according to his personal schedule. What's worse, Having to type with one hand is a problematic disaster, he definitely regretted stating that he only needed his working hand.

Hmm...

When he was writing about the assailant, a former worry from this Monday returned to his mind. It's possible for that man to get out, especially with that tentacle. Just smash open a wall, and he's free! The sudden thought of it sends yet another shiver down his spine. Thanks to Ritsu once again, Nagisa was able to gather some information on the person that attacked him and the club.

This man never had a criminal history till recently. He was just a single businessman working in Equestria, no mental health disorders or problems, just another human living in this world. Now look at him: He has currently five charges of maliciously attacking various groups of people: Pedestrians, three groups of students each from a different school including CHS, and various office workers going out for a late dinner. When he was given a check-up, the results show him to be insane, despite his peaceful and clean history. The cause of this mental state of change is still rendered unknown, with no clues, ideas or theories of what could have caused it.

But Nagisa knew, it was those tentacles. Without proper observation and checkup, those tentacles are able to control their host's personality, emotions, and mental state. It happened with Itona's lust for strength, and especially with Kayano's vengeance... If strained too far, it will cause severe damage which can become irreversible to all forms of the human.

"Just think, if that person is going to escape, the first thing he's going to do is get revenge on the School. I'm sure he remembers that I was injured by that wound, and possibly unable to fight. That means that Fluttershy and the rest are just as vulnerable. If there's anything a psychopath knows, it is to torture others physically and mentally. He would slowly torture and kill every student of CHS right in front of me, and then he'll probably kill me after that." Nagisa's will began to sink through the fear.

No... That's the reason why he emailed the teachers, to warn them about a potential threat to the school, and how he was responsible. And to think about it... Yes, he should. If not him, then who will? His two classmates on standby--

"Excuse me," A nurse came in, "your time on using electronic devices is almost up, you need to rest your eyes and body."

"Just one more email, very short one." Nagisa bargained,

"Very well." The nurse agreed. Frantically with his right working hand, he pulled up a different email account, composed the email...

To: scrunchies&boobs@magimail.com
CC: justice@magimail.com
Subject: Start!

Thanks for volunteering to assist me through my time in Equestria.

Please do come over when you can!

Best Regards

Nagisa Shiota

P.S.: Requesting call for help!

... It was short and quick, sealed off with a 'Send'.

"Alright." Nagisa signalled, "now I'm done."


All the way back in Canterlot High School, an emergency meeting of the Special Tutorship club required everyone to rendezvous at the statue, again, to discuss the email Mr Shiota gave them that morning.

"Wow, you never see a teacher focused on his students," Cloudchaser noted,

"Not to mention that students would rejoice to know that their main teacher won't be bothering them with work so they can slack off and do their own things." Flitter replied, "but with him? It's the complete opposite."

"Possibly a habit of someone from Neighpon." Thunderlane shrugged, "with how they act for one another in all places: School, Workplace, Home, they make sure as hell that nothing would stop them from carrying out their duties."

"I'd daresay their culture and mannerisms goes beyond what you'd expect of a person following the Faith of the Friendship Goddess," Flash added,

"So uhh... What are we going to do for tutor club?" Soarin asked,

"Let's follow what he says, he's got things planned ahead," Fleetfoot suggested,

"Sounds like a plan. Find Big Mac, be able to use the empty classroom, and talk about the contest plan this time!"

"Ah, there you are." A familiar figure approached them.

"Redheart, good morning to you." Fluttershy greeted,

"Mr Shiota is doing fine back at the hospital. He's been busy with sending emails to a majority of people in School."

"Yeah, we know." Roseluck replied, "Fluttershy is showing us right now."

"You see, Mr Shiota has sent an email to Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna, asking them to come over. I'll be coming with them to the hospital, and perhaps it would be a good idea for you to pass a few messages to him?"

All at once, the classmate nurse was met with squints and stares of suspicion.

"Did Mr Shiota ask you to do that? Or was it you yourself?" Roseluck asked,

"Well..." Redheart nervously replied, a bit taken back from the faces, "as a Nurse, I ensure that my patients are able to be happy and healthy not just in body but also state of mind. Encouragement from you guys would really raise spirits!"

"Oh..." The club said in unison, their stares turned into smiles.

"What's going on here?" Redheart asked,

Fluttershy answered, "Oh it's nothing, thanks for asking us to send messages, we'll be happy to do that. First off, I'm gonna need to invite you to our message group."

"Wha!?" Redheart jumped, "but I'm not part of the club!"

"But does that give you a reason to not treat you like one?" Flash asked, "you're caring for our teacher whether or not you're obliged to. That much means a lot to us, and we're happy to be friends with you for that!"

"Just how much is Mr Shiota dear to you?"

"We owe him in more ways than one." Fleetfoot replied, "well, five of us, unless you three have something else in mind?"

"He's definitely not a teacher you would see around here, and he's captivated me a little." Flitter replied, "so all the more to wish him a swift recovery!"

"Plus, the way he acts towards students and teachers alike, he's like Fluttershy, little shy but very kind." Thunderlane replied, "it's personally irritating, but that's what makes him better than any of our other teachers and their behaviours."

"I see, so that's how he really connects to you." Redheart wondrously replied, "very well then, I'm happy to be invited!"

"We'll just put our messages on the board, and you can show him on your phone!" Fluttershy explained. To complete the invitation, Redheart pulled out her phone, received the message request, and accepted it. Fluttershy smiled as she saw the message board notification:

CHS Special Tutorship Club Message Board

Nurse Redheart has been added to the group!

"You still keep the Nurse title as your Profile name?" Fluttershy asked,

"Nickname. I'm still known as Redheart. It's fun to be socially known like that unless there is a PR incident involving Social Media." Redheart chuckled, "well then, I'll be sure to let you guys know how he feels when I visit them. Until then, see you again."

"See ya!" The club said their farewells as the nurse departed towards the school block,

"That reminds me..." Soarin remembered, "Is it me? Or are certain words in italic? Not to mention the italic words are also in capitals."

"Definitely a message," Flash replied and pulled out all the out-of-ordinary words.

"'I have substitute as backup'" Flash deciphered. "That's not the correct way to say it, but does any of you know what he means?"

"He's sent help, easy to see." Roseluck answered, "The main questions, is who and what for. Neighponese classes? The Club? And the substitute must be someone that he knows."

"Hey, you don't think it's one of his classmates?" Fleetfoot asked,

"That is definitely a possibility." Fluttershy answered, "Sensei did say that the rest of his classmates are going to come to Equestria sooner or later. What better way than a substitute teacher? It's how Mr Shiota got in after all!"

"Woah Woah Woah." Roseluck jumped, "just how much of Mr Shiota's personal life do you know?"

"As we said, he's dear to us as we are to him. Because of that, he treats as close friends as much as a teacher-student relationship." Soarin replied, "but since we're getting new members, it's hard to get everyone up-to-date with the Club." He quickly darted his eye towards Cloudchaser and Flitter, who both winked back in response.

"I see" Roseluck nodded with a sweet smile, "that's very kind and sweet of him,"

"Yeah." Soarin chuckled with a blush, "but not as sweet as your smile! Uh-- I mean yeah, very lucky to have him!"

"We'll be happy to discuss more of this at lunchtime where we can meet. We'll find Big Macintosh, and get all of you to know more about him!" Fluttershy suggested, "right now, I think we should prepare for our morning classes. Catch you guys later! And remember to send a message to Mr Shiota!" Waving goodbye, the girls happily walked off towards the school, leaving the three boys behind.

"Soarin?" Flash turned to what used to be cool and laid-back, now flustered with bashfulness once the girls lost sight of them.

"I just complimented her." Soarin gulped, "Roseluck."

"Ah, so you've taken a liking to her?" Flash raised his eyebrow,

"No need to get all flustered about it, It's natural and well understood by everyone." Thunderlane replied, "well, unless you're living in the society of 'Sameness'."

"Hey, isn't that the book that we're studying right now in English?" Soarin asked,

"Don't change the subject." Flash replied, "it's great to share. Heck, we can even be your wingmen. Right Thunderlane?"

"Oh heck yeah. I've caught the eyes of plenty of girls, I'll definitely help you out."

"That's a lie Thunderlane." Soarin scowled, "I know bad boys may be attractive, but you have TOO much bad. No girl in CHS but Flitter and Cloudchaser would ever hang out with someone like you."

"... Screw you." Thunderlane growled back,

"Let's not throw shade at each other." Flash broke up, "but what Soarin is wanting to know is this: Has any girl caught YOUR eye Thunderlane?"

"Oh, that! Now that I think about it, not at all. Maybe I was a little connected with Cloudchaser or Flitter, but I'd make sure a smile will always stay with my little brother."

"Oh wow! I never knew you were into that!"

"I thought you said no shade throwing hypocrite!!!" Thunderlane shoved Flash in irritation, "both of us have a little brother, you know as much as I do how it feels to be the eldest of siblings!"

"Sorry, sorry." Flash apologised, "guess I went a little too far."

"And that's why you're not good at telling jokes because everyone knows that you are serious, that's why you're the cool and chivalrous."

"I'm not all serious, I have humour too you know..." Flash pouted,

"Then humour us with this question as compensation. Do YOU have eyes for someone?"

"Actually, I do!" Flash answered, the two boys stepping back in surprise.

"Well, that's new!" Soarin widened his eyes in delight,

Thunderlane smugly grinned, "who's the lucky dear?"


"Hey girls!" Fluttershy greeted, "how's everyone doing?"

"Fluttershy!" Pinkie Pie jumped back with cheerful greetings, "It has been a while now!"

"Ever since you've been going to the Club, you've been spending less time with us nowadays," Rarity pointed out,

"Oh hell naw. Don't tell me study has been controlling you Flutters!" Rainbow gasped,

"Relax Rainbow, this isn't brainwashing." Fluttershy laughed, "just a small shift in priority, and I haven't been lonely."

"Yeah, I heard," Rainbow snapped, "Flash Sentry and Thunderlane. No concern regarding Flash, but are you sure Thunderlane is giving you a hard time?"

"Not at all. By the way, two of the Wonderbolts are attending the club daily too. Do you know who?"

"If anything, I'd suspect Fleetfoot and Soarin. They haven't been playing their usual lately, and they've been doing their own thing, It's like they started a relationship or something. But the thought of them studying sounds ridiculous."

"Rainbow, I'm afraid you've missed the nail."

"THEY'RE THE ONES GOING!? They never told any of us!" Rainbow blurted out in shock,

"Well, they did want to keep their attendance a secret, possibly with their sporty reputation on the line."

"Dude, no judgement at all." Rainbow sighed, "If you gotta do what you gotta do, then you gotta do what you gotta do!"

"Happy to see that you think like that, but not everyone in this world thinks the way you do." Fluttershy sighed, "and I'll let them figure it out by themselves."

"Which reminds me." Sunset brought up, "the club supervisor. Are you still in trouble for that?"

"Sensei wanted to drop it." Fluttershy answered, "he's forgiven me, and he's happy to keep me as a helper not as punishment, but as an actual helper."

"Since ya addressin' him as Sensei 'stead of Mr Shiota whether he around or not. Ah'm sure you've smoothed more than jus' cranky lines with him." Applejack chuckled,

"By the way darling, if you aren't that lonely, how many people are in the club now?" Rarity asked,

"Nine, possible ten or eleven."

"Interesting, I've never seen a club rise in numbers that fast," Twilight replied,

"Many factors: The students, the teacher, the content. But one thing that simply ties them together: Trust, Faith, Encouragement, Support and the Friendship that bursts forth from it."

"Sounds like you've made a sect." Pinkie joked,

"Oh, we're still the same people if you must know," Fluttershy replied, "just that we're more reflective of ourselves and others. Is that too much?"

"Not at all!" Pinkie laughed, "it's just a joke!" And the girls laughed along.


But back in the Hospital, Nagisa was definitely not having a fun time. Stuck on the bed from morning to lunch, there was little that he could do pass or manage his worries regarding his job and students. Sure, the little small check-up from the nurse or doctor now-and-then makes it more interesting, but it's unbelievably boring to rest when you're pretty much awake.

"Mr Shiota?" Nagisa pricked up with delight at a familiar voice, "the Principal and Vice-Principal is here."

"Ah! Yes!" Nagisa sat up in anticipation as Nurse Redheart entered the room, with the Celestial and Lunar women in tow.

"Mr Shiota, It does our heart good to see you fairing well." Luna greeted,

"Well, it does my heart better to see you go out of your way to visit limp old me," Nagisa replied,

"I will admit that this sort of email would be the last thing I would receive from a teacher." Celestia answered, "in a way, it made me remember that teachers are just as important as the students who attend."

"Now, what does thou want of us?" Luna asked,

"Are you familiar with the psychopath that harmed our students last Tuesday?" Nagisa explained

"And arrested on Friday for the crimes he committed," Celestia answered,

"Now, have I ever told you how I wound up with this injury?" Nagisa continued,

"That is what we are here for, are we not?" Luna replied, "currently, the only report regarding thou was your admittance to the hospital and the severity of the injury."

"You mean the police never told you anything about your students or me last Friday?"

"Friday? Whatever had occurred to you on such an event-heavy day?" Celestia asked,

"The connection between the man's arrest and my injury."

"Excuse me?" The Principal, Vice-Principal, and Nurse Redheart gasped,

"Yep, the man was arrested at the cost of a wound..." Nagisa admitted, "... and a suspension from working at school."

"Mr Shiota, why did you involve yourself with such a dangerous man!?" Celestia demanded,

"I didn't have a choice, the police won't be able to get there in time. It was me or them, and I had to make sure this man won't be able to harm anyone else."

"Being the hero is very risky, even if you managed to pull through," Redheart warned,

"But who is 'them'?" Luna asked,

"You might want to prepare for this, you may not like the answer," Nagisa warned,

"No..." Celestia raised her hand to her mouth, "it was going to be another group of our students?"

"And it was a sheer amount of luck, that I managed to spot them before they got into any trouble. Now that I made sure the man won't have his way, here I am."

"..." Celestia lowered her head in horror,

"Hey, don't worry, the students are alright. No one got hurt. Okay?"

"Mr Shiota, let us be the first to tell you this. We used to be a fool when it comes to incriminating pictures and photos, but we can definitely tell the difference on whether someone has been injured, which happens to be Thunderlane and Flash Sentry. And by we, I mean not our Sister, but for us, the Vice-Principal. Call it a certain habit of ours."

"..." Nagisa closed his mouth in silence,

"Your position as teacher is hardly in trouble, let alone in jeopardy." Luna assured, "it is obvious to see that you have protected the students at the expense of your life, and for that, we praise you for your bravery and courage. But to add to that, it is far better for one of our own to speak the truth, rather the police disclose the information. We may be stressed yes, but that does not mean we want to hear any more of this. By all the cosmos, continue."

"..." Nagisa continued to keep his mouth shut,

"Please Mr Shiota." Celestia prompted, "if you didn't want to explain the truth to us, then why did you invite us here in the first place?"

"It's a dark memory," Nagisa relented, "it was that memory, did I learn self-defence, martial arts, anything that can physically harm a person... And how I ended up to be a teacher."

Luna's eyes widened at the talk about dark memories and lowered her head in sincere calmness.

"We see... It is an ill omen to your life. But that being said, if this man, a threat to humankind, is somehow linked to your past, are you not willing to disclose it for our understanding, as well as the hope of protecting our school and students?"

"Of course. Sorry for beating around the bush..." Nagisa took a deep breath. Korosensei never divulged secrets like this, mostly because everyone wasn't at stake, and Korosensei wasn't a human. "This man wasn't equipped with a weapon or firearm, it was his hands, something even more than that. That something is the same thing I had dealt with when I myself was still a secondary student. It is hard to contain or detain it. Especially in a prison."

"That criminal can escape?" Celestia asked,

"If given enough time, yes." Nagisa nodded, "after all, it was that same thing that pierced through my shoulder."

"What is this thing?"

"It's hard to explain, so I'll just say what it simply looks like, a tentacle."

"What? A tentacle?" The three girls spoke in response.


"Hello, Big Mac!" The Eight Students greeted in response once as a well-bodied and burly man of a student, sporting a slight reddish colour and a hay-coloured short hair, entered the room, "welcome to our special tutorship club!"

"Woah," Big Mac impassively spoke, the wheat in his mouth jumping up instead of him himself,

"If you're wondering where Sensei is, I'm afraid he had to return to the hospital yesterday evening." Fluttershy explained, "However, we've been given enough information and detail to what we'll be doing today, with me acting as the supervisor."

"Kay." Big Mac shrugged,

"On Wednesday, Sensei pulled up the topic regarding the School's Club Contest and the details for it." Fluttershy chuckled, "I got an idea on what we can do as a group when he provided the idea, but I wasn't able to talk about it on the message board that day or Thursday for that matter. That's why I'm happy to discuss it today!"

"About time," the class groaned,

"So, everyone knows that we are able to present anything in this contest as a show of our talents. Clearly, as the Special Tutorship Club, demonstrating our increased knowledge in tutoring is no easy feat to make it fun."

"It's pretty much what we do normally in classes," Flitter added,

"But then I thought... If there's a demonstration that we can do, why not a theatre performance? Something based on where dear tutor Mr Shiota came from?"

The rest of the class lifted their heads in surprise at the sound of the idea.

"A Neighponese related item? That's... Actually a good idea. What are you trying to show? Aside from the language, we don't know jack about what they have." Cloudchaser asked,

"Well for one, Neighpon are well known in manufacturing various video gaming consoles, as well as the games that come with it." Flash raised a hand, "I happen to own a console in my house!"

"Well, there's also the food," Soarin added, "Mr Shiota had presented a few things. The mochi, the differently flavoured wafers, I think there's more than just sweets."

"Oh! Not to mention their history! I heard it spans a much bigger line than ours!" Roseluck threw in,

"So there's an entire society that's different than ours." Thunderlane concluded, "But what should we decide on?"

"If Mr Shiota's going to support us all we can, then he'll be best for ideas." Fluttershy replied, "and I make sure... That he fully cooperates." She gave a small devilish grin,

"... You wouldn't." Thunderlane growled,

"Oh definitely,"

"Wait, what are you going on about?" Flash asked,

"Let's just say it is something we know about our teacher. Have you not picked it up?" Fluttershy asked,

"What, that he looks like a gi-- Oh." Cloudchaser realised what the shy girl was planning,

"Umm..." Big Mac raised a question,

"Yes?"

"Are we? You know..." He pointed towards his exercise books "this?"

"Oh! Right..." Fluttershy remembered, "I forgot... Are you feeling left out?"

"Not really..." Big Mac replied, "jus' wanna study. However... Can help you with that Performance."

"Really?"

"Few pieces of knowledge. But that's fer later..." Big Mac replied, "can we uh..."

"Oh I see, then let's wrap this up. Do you guys want to make a decision now?" Fluttershy asked,

"I'm in!" Fleetfoot replied, "I started this after all!"

"Sure," Flash replied, "all the more to learn about other countries!"

"Hmm..." Thunderlane thought, "does the history involve any form of freerunning?"

"Oh don't be so picky Thunderlane!" Cloudchaser laughed, "why not? I may be new, but who says I can't join in the fun! I'm in!"

"Okay then, me too!" Flitter accepted, "come on Thunderlane!"

"Oh fine!" Thunderlane moaned, "I'll do it. Okay!?"

"Soarin? Roseluck?" Fluttershy asked,

"Why not? I'm game for something different!" Soarin nodded,

"It would be striking to try something new!" Roseluck added.

"Then that's everyone accounted for!" Fluttershy announced, "d-do you have any qualms, Big Mac?"

"Nope," Big Mac shrugged, "count me in."

"Right then, I'll be sure to tell Sensei. Maybe we should get into tutoring now, okay everyone?"

"Don't forget to remember to write messages to Mr Shiota!" Soarin reminded, "Nurse Redheart's going to be showing it to him!"


Principal Celestia walked towards the window, looking out at the bright blue skies, now covered by a few clouds. Her mind raced through various situations as she heard the truth of this Foreign Teacher before her and Luna (Redheart was told to leave). He was only here for less than two weeks, yet is determined to explain all the things he knew, whether it should have been kept secret or not, for the sake of the school and their students. Trying to take things slowly, she wonders what she can do depending on the situation.

"This man... If he does make the chance to escape... Is it possible to alert the police?"

"I'm afraid the police's weapons will have no effect on that tentacle."

"Argh..." Luna scowled in frustration and fear.

"Principal Celestia, Vice-Principal Luna. I promise you that I am still a teacher first and foremost!" Nagisa pleaded, ever to stay in this school.

"The admittance of your high school past has developed plenty of understanding, as to why you were able to fend for the students until you came here." Celestia answered, "what really is the matter on my mind, is your current state."

"Principal?"

"Mr Shiota," Celestia turned around to face the Neighponese teacher, "what you had done on Friday, was not of a teacher, but of a protector, a hero that defends the innocent and unarmed. Proud and brave soldiers are like that, and had valiantly fought for our country."

"I'll take that as a compliment Principal."

"But hear me out. I don't want to pressure you, but at the state you are, you will be unable to carry out both of your duties, and you know by far how much it will impact not just you, but the entire school as a whole. In both education and protection." Celestia continued,

"The school's protection is not something for thou to burden alone. Whether this man will attack us in one way or another, we shall try our best to protect what's dear to us too, even if some of us are not educated in combat or the nature of our invader." Luna added.

Nagisa took a moment to look at their faces. It was full of despair, regret, doubt after saying those words of protection. Luna's right, who knows what they're up against? Hearing it in words is completely different to experience, and that's exactly what the two women are worrying about. A man that would sport a tentacle finger, mercilessly destroying the school and all that it stands for.

Nagisa quickly decided to improve the situation, "This tentacle does have plenty of weaknesses, however, I can send you all the information regarding that tentacle. If that thing is subdued or down, then the rest of the man is no better than just a violent person."

The Principal looked up with her eyes filled with sharp hope, "are you sure?"

"I promise you, Principal Celestia, and Vice-Principal Luna." Nagisa nodded, his hand upon his chest, "And I will keep it..." He then decided to stick out his pinky, similar to the gesture of a certain cheerful student "...Pinkie Promise?"

"Heh... Is that not the signature gesture of promises from Pinkie Pie?" Luna asked,

"Yeah uh... Fluttershy taught it to me, and I thought maybe it's the best way to put trust and reassurance between me and my students."

"Then..." Celestia gave a small smile, "I suppose I have nothing to worry about that. Thank you for calling us to the hospital for the warning. We must be heading back now, Luna and I must attend to academic matters back at the school."

"Principal?" Nagisa stopped, "Can... Can you not tell anyone else in the school? Not even other teachers or students?"

"It was a dark secret let out to us for the sake of the school's protection. If anything, we will respect the secrecy." Celestia answered without turning her head, "after all... We all have a dark secret. Especially me and Luna."

"Oh yeah, Vice-Principal mentioned that you two are sisters," Nagisa remembered,

"Our dark secret..." Luna continued, "is what shapes us to what we are today, for better or worse. As you had yours to become the Mr Shiota that we all know as the Neighponese Teacher of CHS. We... Well, we are willing to share it with you, but with you only. Until next we meet, hopefully with you back alive and fully healed. That... Is a promise."

"O-Okay then." Nagisa replied, "th-thanks for coming once again."

"Now I believe we must find Nurse Redheart." Celestia noted, "may the Goddesses and our presence grant you a swift recovery. Farewell... Nagisa Shiota."

"Bye..." Nagisa said again as the two sisters left the room. The entire spectacle and conversation left Nagisa open-jawed and a slew of wondrous feelings. To think that even someone foreign as him would have such a divulging past as tough as his. He made a mental note to ask for their secret for when the time is right. Not for the sake of his mission, but for himself, and his understanding of the school and country he chose to teach in.


It was an uneventful day for the rest of the afternoon, everyone went back home, and Nagisa was able to use his laptop once again as the moon rises. Busy typing away emails to the Principal for what he promised this afternoon, Nurse Redheart paid him a visit with a gift.

"Good evening Nurse Redheart," greeted "how are school and hospital?"

"Fine at school, not so much here." Redheart replied, "here, I've got the messages from your club." She thrust her phone out.

"Thanks," Nagisa reluctantly took the phone and looked at the messages.

"I'd also like to advise you, a majority of the patients will retire early in the night. If you so request assistance or you want to travel around the wing, please be sure to keep a low volume."

CHS Special Tutorship Club Message Board

Big Macintosh has joined the group!

Get well soon! You deserve it lots! - Flitter

Don't ever think of getting out of the bed. For a sport like Free-Running, injury is common, big or small. Take from me, give it lots of rest. - Thunderlane

At your state, communication and reminders from long distances is as good as any rather than no communication at all. I may not speak for the rest of the classes, but I'm making sure to study my Neighponese properly. - Flash Sentry

What Principal and Vice-Principal did is for your sake, and if I had the choice, I would do the same. But under no circumstances does it mean that we want you out. May my message reach out to you. - Roseluck

Here's something that coach always tells me: If you get injured, give it all the time to recover, don't strain it any further. Then work hard but slowly once you've recovered! - Cloudchaser

Wherever you are, as long as you talk with us, you're still an important team member! Here's hoping my support will get you out of the hospital properly! - Soarin

Get well soon, Thanks for the warm welcome - Big Macintosh

Please stay in hospital properly, we all love and care for you! I'll make sure to pray for a swift recovery, and constantly give you support every day you are in the hospital!:heart::heart::heart: - Fleetfoot

I wish a for you a swift recovery, and I'll pray for you too. We have also finalised on what we have for the upcoming contest, and ALL have said yes to participating. Perhaps we'll leave it to you next Monday. By the way, we all understood on what you have left for us. We will be waiting for what you will bring. - Fluttershy

"You guys..." Nagisa smiled as he returned Redheart's Phone, "Thanks a lot for asking them to send messages to me without being asked by either of us. You really are a kind soul."

"Thanks," Redheart sighed,

"Nurse Redheart," Nagisa continued, "is something troubling you?"

"Mr Shiota, what did you discuss with the Principal and Vice-Principal?" Redheart asked,

"Something that shouldn't trouble you, you've got a lot to live and work for at School and with saving lives, you shouldn't burden yourself with me."

"Mr Shiota, there are things and issues in the hospital that plague my feelings all the time. As an assistant nurse at school, I have little time to share things with others. I feel like I don't even have any friends except for my colleagues at the hospital, and when I wanted more information on certain issues and topics they share, they would dismiss me, saying that I'm too young to understand."

"Oh, I see where this is going..." Nagisa replied, "you see, as people grow older, different issues rise for them, whether occupation, family and what not. For them, it's something that personally affects them, and sometimes it can be shared with others. They're not trying to dismiss you, they don't want to trouble you with their problem, especially when you're just a teenager going through High School."

"Enough about age!" Redheart yelled, "Death is still the same! It will inevitably happen to all of us! Sometimes earlier than others!!! If people want to die so badly, commit suicide! Don't ask a damn doctor to do it for you!"

"Shhh!!!!" Nagisa shushed, "maybe you should be the one who should heed your own advice."

"S-Sorry... I just got emotional there."

"And that's why people still perceive you as young, that you let chaotically let your emotions out. That you must keep a rational head when discussing such issues."

"B-But..."

"But if you are able to intertwine your emotion into your rationality without overtaking it, then that's the sign of good communication and discussion, a great sign of growing and maturing, and I'm not talking about age. I understand what you mean. If you let yourself be too rational, it inhibits and completely shoves aside that part of you, making you no less than a cold, unfeeling person that will always follow the whims of the ever-changing society as a minor inconvenience. You need both to make a point. Find a Balance, Faith and Actions, Heart, Soul and Mind, you get the gist."

"I see... Sorry again."

"So you want to know what I discussed then?" Nagisa asked, "let's just say it was the pain of going through Junior High School, and having the most caring teacher you can ever meet, only to be tasked that he must be... Assassinated."

"You... Killed him?" Redheart gasped,

"He was a good man, he didn't deserve to die, but he accepted that he must die or it will affect the entire world. What was different in this case, he made sure that his students had their scars healed and regrets minimised from doing that, so that we will come out of the event happy, think of it as a Funeral ceremony of the Friendship Goddess or a Lunarist in this case, it's sad to see a loved one leave, but to know that they'll be watching us, being free from whatever holds them and that those who are still alive will live for them, in spirit and memory. As such, his path is what I want to follow in helping others, not just in studies, but in their personal lives now and especially the future. I know he's watching over me from above or in the next life, I believe that."

"So that's why you called it the Special Tutorship Club." Redheart replied, "I... I like it."

"Healing goes both ways, outside and inside. One cannot function without the other."

"I see. Thank you for your perspective."

"Don't thank me just yet. There is something that you yourself can learn."

"What?"

"Though times change, and how strong positive virtues are now perceived as weaknesses, irrelevancies, or hindrances to society, if you believe in what you aim to do as a Nurse, never let that change. Not even in the face of apathy, adversity and threat." Nagisa replied,

"H-How?"

"You've still got a long life ahead of you as a student in High School, not all nurses start off young as you. If there's something to work on for when you graduate, kick into University, and into the workforce, it's not just your studies, but your confidence and reliance on yourself and the ones you truly love, to keep firm in the future. And if you need that sort of thing... I'm your teacher!"

"Hmm... I shall think about it." Redheart replied, "thanks once again for that pep talk."

"Thanks again for those messages!"

"I shall be going home soon. Please rest and recover well, especially minimising your time on the laptop. Even I myself wants you to in perfect condition to come back to school and teach."

"Will do! Will do! おやすみなさい! (Good Night!)" Nagisa called with a joyful expression,

"Heh heh..." Redheart chuckled with a smile as she turned around, "then I shall return the gesture." And with that, she responded with a thirty-degree bow,"おやすみなさい せんせい。(Goodnight Teacher.)"

Nagisa smiled once again as the young Nurse left the room. Once again, the joy upon the face of his students reminds him of how he smiled always when he was with Korosensei, Mr Karasuma and Ms Jelavić. Reminiscing through the memories made him unaware of a notification upon the laptop, a new email appearing in his second inbox. Curious, he opened the mail to see what it is, and it gave him further relief and joy, to hear from his old classmates.

To: gender@magimail.com
From: scrunchies&boobs@magimail.com
Subject: Re: Start!

Dear Nagisa

Thanks so much for giving us the mail! We're going to be boarding the plane for Equestria as soon as this email is sent!

Also, I've decided to fix little things. I've managed to nail being a linguistics teacher thanks to Professor Bitch, now I not only learn just Neighponese, but many other languages! And I've made contact with CHS too! We'll be arriving somewhere on Saturday Night, and I'll be meeting with the Principal on Sunday! Granted, I won't have an intro like you will, but that's fine! The less attention I make, the better!

Oh yeah, we're also planning to meet you in the Hospital on Sunday, I'm also looking forward to meeting your club! I guarantee you that they won't feel lonely when I'm around!

As for Justice well... Let's just say he's not great at planning things out. He'll come to! We'll be staying together.

With lots of love

Tōka Yada

PreviousChapters Next