• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 227 Views, 2 Comments

Wrathful Skies: The Beginning of something GREAT. - Omegaduck



Wrathful is a warrior like his ancestors and is off on the adventure to find his place in the world and makes many friends on the way.

  • ...
 2
 227

The Adventure Begins

Wrathful so woke up it was at the crack of dawn and started to pack up his equipment when he saw a little fox. It was blue with a mix of black in its fur and had beautiful cyan eyes, it looked lost. So Wrathful did what he thought was right, he went over to the fox and ask it "what's wrong little fella?" the fox looked at him scared and scurried off. Confused he went back to pack up his equipment. When he finished he was about to start walking when he saw the fox again, he pretended not to see it and started to walk sure enough the fox followed. This continued for thirty minutes when he decided to turn around and confront the fox, caught red handed the fox stood their frozen. Wrathful when over to the fox and realized that it was a twin tailed fox but he didn't see the parents, it was alone. Wrathful went and picked up the fox, the fox worried jumped at the hand but didn't move. Wrathful went up to the fox and gave it a hug, after a bit he asked "hey do you want to go with me on my adventure" and it tails started to shake showing excitement and the fox let out a happy yip. Wrathful now had a companion in this world and was alone no more.

(Cut three hours later)
Wrathful and his new companion were getting tired so he decided it was time for a break. Wrathful turned to his partner and asked "You hungry?" the fox replied with a yip that sounded like a yes. So he pulled out his book on animals and looked up the fox, it says "the fox is an omnivore and can eat many things from small mammals to plant life." Wrathful turned to the little fox and ask "what do you want" the little fox looked towards a small tree with little birds on it and yipped. So Wrathful took his bow readied an arrow, aimed, and let the arrow fly. Wrathful was eating leftover salad and the little fox was eating the bird he hit. After a thirty minute break Wrathful continued his adventure with his little companion in tow.

After Wrathful and his companion started walking again they came across a bridge that looked worn and destroyed but it was the only way to get across the river. So he started to cross when suddenly 'snap' the bridge has given away he fell towards the river. The fox was resting on his back when he fell, she started to freak out when they fell, they were falling when Wrathful remembered he has wings. So he caught the little fox and flew to the other side only to find the the bridge didn't give it was cut by someone or something. That's when he hear a loud roar and saw it a manticore (I know very unoriginal) and proceeded to slash at Wrathful, in turn Wrathful went and put the little fox in the tree so she wouldn't get hurt and left his bag with her so it wouldn't get torn up and proceeded to fight the fowl beast. Wrathful was fighting the beast and was starting to get cocky and started to say things like "aw the poor kittens trying to play" and "Wow that hurt real bad" in a sarcastic tone, what Wrathful didn't realizes is while taunting the manticore that it had a tail and Wrathful didn't see it coming and was cut with the poison stinger. Wrathful realized this was no laughing matter and decided to finish this by using the five pace slash, pulling up the steps from a memory, "one" time began to slow around Wrathful, "two" his opponent was in sight, "three" with lightning speed he hacked and slashed his opponent, "four" he stabbed the manticore's heart and head for good measure, "five" everything Returned to normal and the manticore laid on the ground dead blood polling from the wounds.

Wrathful collapsed and started breathing heavily that move made the user very tired he could still move thanks to all his training but still was tired. he went to collect the fox and the bags he pulled up the book on animals looked up the manticore and found a simply herb that grows everywhere can help him, he bleed out a lot but should be fine, most of the poison was treated and would leave him with a acute nausea. He proceeded to treat the wound with the small med kit when the little fox came up to him and nuzzled him afraid of losing someone else. He turned to the little fox and said "I will be fine, I been through worse." and finish bandaging himself and they started walking again but then realized he should grab some off the meat for the little fox and wrapped some up in some leaves to keep it fresh when he saw a tooth laying on the ground. He picked it up and saw it was one of the manticore's and put the tooth in his bag "it might be worth something" he said and they continued walking.

(Cut two hours later)
Wrathful and the little fox came across a city with a castle in the side of the mountain and turned to the little fox and said
"Don't see something like that everyday" and with that they went towards the city to find a hospital.

Comments ( 2 )

I'd personally suggest getting someone to read over your work, if possible.

The grammar needs mending.

8279223
Thank you will try

Login or register to comment