• Published 25th May 2017
  • 812 Views, 34 Comments

The Lunar Engineer - Randomfastreader



Luna becomes an Engineer in a world where war is more common, she is now left once the carribou takeover canterlot to regain it.

  • ...
3
 34
 812

the epic battle

Author's Note:

Ok, I think I'm ready for the MOST AWESOME and hardest part of this story, the Changeling/Equestria battle.
WARNING BOTH THE VIDEO AND THE STORY CONTAIN LOTS OF DEATH. YOU MAY SKIP THIS PART.

It was 4 ALR(After Luna's Return) on may 5th a day that will live in infamy.

the train had just stopped at the disembarking location and everyone was excited.

"Celestia is it ok if I lead the troops for this battle."

"Sure, sister you were always better than me at that."

"Fall in!" Luna yelled in the royal canterlot voice(note the next lines in bold are in the royal canterlot voice, the ones in italics are the ROYAL EVERFREE VOICE.)

"Attention!"

"I will inform you that chrysalis is probably really scared right now and would you happen to know why?"

"Because we are here the crowd answered"

"That is correct! is she justified in this?"

"Yes!" they responded

"Why?"

"Because we are strong!"

"What is our policy for invaders upon our land?"

"Leave OR DIE!" they replied

"Parade rest, FORWARD MARCH!"

In one synchronized march they all chanted "LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT"

It was so loud the not just the changelings could hear it, but even the griffin empire could hear it 5,000 miles away.

Then the chant began

(now italics signifies response, regular is call)

"I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, we stand strong shoulder to shoulder we stand strong shoulder to shoulder, I believe that we are right, I believe that we are right, we will not delay due right, we will not delay due right, bringing justice till the end, bringing justice to the end, we march in Faust's name amen, we march in Faust's name amen"

They repeat this 3 times at which point they can see the enemy, standing.

It was pitiful, 3,000,000 changelings scrambled together, elderly, nymphs, workers, guards, caretakers, everyone was there, they didn't even have swords, they were just standing there.

You could hear, clear from the gryphon empire luna's call of "CHARGE!"

And charge they did, it was a slaughter! they just stood there, waiting. didn't try to defend them selves.

In five minutes the battle was over.

"Well that was disappointing!" Luna cried.

"But wait there's more!" someone shouted.

And surely enough there was and even bigger army coming at them, in total 5,000,000 changelings, the entirety of the hive, decked out in full copper armor, with lances swords everything.

Luna then yelled "Ready the heavy artillery! finally some action around here!"

Suddenly, 300 tanks, 500 mortars, and 600 Jeeps outfitted with machine guns started rolling over the hill.

"Fire at WILL!"

The crack of spell powered weapons (what did you really think they had bullets?) started up, the soldiers sheathed their swords, and took out, sub machine guns, ak-47's and all other types of guns.

Pretty quickly the enemy was reduced to a pile of body's.

And that is how the changeling/ pony war happened, in one day.

And the ponies loaded up and went home.