• Published 25th May 2017
  • 812 Views, 34 Comments

The Lunar Engineer - Randomfastreader



Luna becomes an Engineer in a world where war is more common, she is now left once the carribou takeover canterlot to regain it.

  • ...
3
 34
 812

Prep for War and the TRIGGER

Author's Note:

Warning mention of rape in this chapter and we will have a unholy rage next also know as a seige on Cnterlot.

After hearing the news Luna and Moonie proceeded to Manehatten where they dropped off all of the people, but then in the cabin of the train there was a voice that said, "You might as well give up, we already broke in Celestia!"

After hearing this naturally Luna and Moonie were outraged, so they decided to address the general public about this matter.

A whole day later Luna was standing on a podium in front of the entirety of Manehatten and a device which had a spell for two way communication between Manehatten and Trottingham. Luna then began her speech, "Attention citizens of Equestria, I regret to inform you that Canterlot has been overrun by caribou, and they have proceeded to defile my sister, on this day I ask of you shall we sit here and take this laying down?"

She was met by a loud "no" from the crowd.

"I say no also here's what we'll do, we are currently amassing an army, to take Canterlot back, and then Procced to the caribou homeland top make sure this will never happen again."

This was met by loud cheering.

"If you would like to sign up for the army please see the recruiters to my left and right."

Immediately the crowd split right down the middle and they all lined up in front of the recruiters.