• Published 25th May 2017
  • 812 Views, 34 Comments

The Lunar Engineer - Randomfastreader



Luna becomes an Engineer in a world where war is more common, she is now left once the carribou takeover canterlot to regain it.

  • ...
3
 34
 812

All out war and retribution

Author's Note:

Done and here's the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=u5G1D9XO_C4

Despite the huge turnout for the speech there were only 1,000,000 ponies who enlisted. It seemed to Luna that she had enough ponies now, so she figured all they needed was the equipment, so they had ordered 10,000 tanks, a couple hundred light armored vehicles, and she got all this from trotting ham military reserve.

Around one month later they were ready to depart for the biggest war ever seen on the face of Equus.

Luna had also assigned Moonie to drive as she would be on the COMM system prepping, also they had retrieved the Paris gun for sieging Canterlot. It turns out that Canterlot was heavily fortified by the Caribou, however it turns out it would make no difference. They arrived in Ponyville, and began to disembark.

Meanwhile in Canterlot castle they were in a complete panic.

For a brief day or so the population of Ponyville increased by around 10,000%.

Then they were ready, and the siege of Canterlot had begun, it started with a single round from the Paris gun, aka the shot heard round the world, because unknown to anyone but Luna she had recruited three MASSIVE militaries in this fight, the Minators, the Dragons, and the Griffins.

After the first shot was fired, a long low note was played on the war horn, and then the equestrians started marching in perfect sync, it was enough to cause mini earthquakes. but if that wasn't enough halfway through the first step 16 massive Griffon siege airships uncloaked, they were 50,000ft in length and armed to the teeth, and all that firepower was aimed directly at Canterlot, but then you could hear another very loud rumbling, the minotaur's had arrived, 100 million strong they by far dwarfed Equestria's army. Then and even louder rumbling started up and everyone looked east, as the others were on the western side, and then the biggest army in the world showed up, and the war was practically over when it started, as the dragons had arrived, have you ever wondered why no one EVER messed with the dragons, well it was because of their capital ship, or should it be called capital dragon, as the dragon's capital ship was actually the biggest dragon's armor, it had a gun on it that dwarfed even Luna's Paris gun, and was the size of the largest mountain on the planet. It was also manned by young dragons.

Then the dragon let out an earth-shaking roar, and the gun fired. Were the gates being of the outer wall was now a crater. The tanks then arrived and joined up to the rear of the Equestrian army.

Luna then shouted in the royal Everfree voice, "SHOW NO MERCY, GIVE NO QUARTER, KILL THEM ALL!!!! DOUBLE TIME MARCH!!!" the equestrians broke into a slow trot, "TRIPLE TIME MARCH" then a fast trot, "CHARGE!!" then a full out gallop, they proceeded to kill every single Caribou in Canterlot.

When the castle was breached Luna shouted, "CELESTIA SOME OLD FREINDS ARE HERE TO SEE YOU!!"

The massive dragon said, "I'm not old yet!!" and when he did this the ground shook.

Suddenly Dainn came out hands in the air, and was promptly shot by the Paris gun on sight, left a nice splatter too. Then Celestia came out and saw the massive armies that had come to her rescue and was suddenly crying.

Luna ran up to her and asked what the problem was and she responded, "I'm no longer pure." Luna was suddenly very angry, and decided then and there this was not over.