• Published 25th May 2017
  • 812 Views, 34 Comments

The Lunar Engineer - Randomfastreader



Luna becomes an Engineer in a world where war is more common, she is now left once the carribou takeover canterlot to regain it.

  • ...
3
 34
 812

busness as usual

After the meeting with fancy pants, and fleur de lis, Luna was scheduled to talk to Celestia, and then to go back to work, she actually had to meet with Celestia to discuss who had ownership of the Everfree forest.

Upon arriving at celestia’s office, for her meeting, Luna politely greeted and then entered.

Naturally celestia had to ask the all important question, “Luna, why do you want to know who owns the everfree forest so badly.”

“I have ideas” was Luna’s swift reply.

“Well it turns out that we both own the Everfree forest.”

“Ok then how much would you like for your half?”

“Well you can have it if you want, because there is really nothing you can do with it, because of all the monsters.”

“Thank you Celestia, if you could fill out the paperwork for a transfer of deed than I believe that this meeting can be concluded.”

“Now hold on Luna, I would like to know what exactly you plan on doing with the Everfree!”

“Well it just so happens that I looked at a ground penetrating scan of the Everfree, and I have found some very large caves, so I would like to build a house down there, as it is secluded, and is very protected. It would also be a safe home for the decreasing number of Thestrial ponies in Equestria. I would also like to construct a rail line to these caverns to facilitate the transportation of materials.”

“Wow that is a very ambitious project, how would you get the funding required to do such a project?”

“All of the labor will be done by me over the course of a long period of time.”

“Ok then i have no clue how that will work but ok have fun.” celestia says after handing luna the deed.

Luna then goes to her train and joins up with fancy pants and fleur de lis.

“Hello fancy pants, and fleur de lis, are you ready to go?”

“Yes, we are ready, however it appears the door is locked.”

Luna proceeds to walk up to the door and bang on it loudly yelling, “Moonie open this door!”

There is a hissing sound and then the door swings open and Luna, Fleur de lis, and Fancy pants enter the engine. Luna then walks into the cabin and promptly engages in a conversation with moonie.

“Moonie, how much do you think we’ve earned so far?”

“Around one to two million bits so far? Why do you ask?”

“Well it’s funny i just acquired the deed to the entire everfree forest and i’m thinking about making a city in the caverns below it.”

“Neat idea.”

“Ok anyways what are we hauling today?”

“We are hauling a mixed freight from canterlot to appleloosa, i have also been warned that the tracks there are a bit bumpy so we will have to take it slow.”

“Ok would you like me to drive for this one?”

“Sure, also who did you bring aboard?”

“I brought fancy pants and fleur de lis.”

Luna and moonie went on to complete the trip successfully, and it was six years later before anything else interesting happened.