• Published 25th May 2017
  • 812 Views, 34 Comments

The Lunar Engineer - Randomfastreader



Luna becomes an Engineer in a world where war is more common, she is now left once the carribou takeover canterlot to regain it.

  • ...
3
 34
 812

the bridge

Author's Note:

BEFORE YOU READ WARNING: INTENSE AWSOMENESS!
MANY PONIES, AND a ditch, also war hymns made from scratch.

Chapter 5 the bridge.
"Well this train isn't going any further now at least." Luna commented
"I may actually have an idea but it would require some really big rope." celestia mentioned
"In the caboose at the end we have cable rated for 3,000 tons for hauling stuff, also it is 1,000 feet long."
"Perfect, now we just need labor, Luna would you kindly get everyone out of the train?"
"What is the term used now days for 'line up'?"
"I believe it is 'fall in' nowadays?"
"And what units do we have here?"
"the entire infantry, army, and royal guard, basically everypony." Celestia commented
"You may want to either cover your ears or use a sound bubble."
"Wait your not."
"Yes I am," Luna commented
"I'll be over here then"

After Celestia said this Luna began breathing deeply to do something they haven't done in over 2,000 years even when the royal Canterlot voice was in style.

FALL IN! Luna yelled in the Royal EVERFREE VOICE (a/n yes It requires all caps because the royal EVERFREE VOICE is 10,000 TIMES louder than the Royal Canterlot voice, for comparison if you yelled in the royal Canter lot voice in Florida and they could here you in Maryland, then if you yell in the Royal EVERFREE VOICE they could here you in Seattle, just a background.)
immediately thousands of soldiers started coming off the train and lining up in front of Luna.

"Ok then that was loud" Celestia said

"Well I have been itching to do that for a while now so that was the result."

"Ok well the basic idea is to hook one end of the rope to the bridge and the the men pull on and while the bridge is up we weld it back together."

"Seems solid"

Shining armor then came walking up to them.

"What the #### was that?"

"That was the royal EVERFREE VOICE!" Luna said

"Ok so whats the problem?"

Luna pointed to the bridge.

"Could you get the rope from the back of the train?" luna calmly stated.

"Sure" shining said

"Cover your ears again"

"Ok"

Form two lines facing each other in front of me parallel to the train!
in sync they did as told as shining brought back the rope. Luna tied the rope to the bridge and then yelled again "pick up the rope!" then "HEAVE" slowly the bridge was hauled back to it's proper place, Celestia then wielded the bridge in place. they all boarded the train and the proceeded on.