• Published 5th Jun 2017
  • 1,147 Views, 5 Comments

Spike Talks To Applejack's Hooves - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Applejack introduces her hooves with names to Spike.

  • ...
13
 5
 1,147

Spike Talks To Applejack's Hooves

The sun shines bright down on the farm of Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack was bucking apples around the fields. As she continued on from tree to tree, she felt great and alive. She shook her head, making the sweat fly off and into the green grass. Every apple from the trees fall into the buckets below.

She hears small footsteps behind her, little small ones from the smallest feet of a dragon. It was Spike.

She turns around to greet him. "Hey, Spike.", she said. "What are you doing here?"

Spike raises his claw and waved to Applejack. "Hey, Applejack.", he said. "I'm came here to hang out, because our other friends are busy with their stuff they have to do and they're not in town right now."

"Yeah, but I'm not busy with what I have to and I'm in town.", Applejack said. "Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie are in Viva Las Pegasus, Rarity's working at her boutique in Canterlot, and Rainbow Dash is with her parents in Cloudsdale. So, I guess it's just you and me."

"Yep, it is just you and me.", Spike said. "And I guess I don't have anything on my mind, so I'm free for now. Do you want to sit down, my legs and back are killing me."

"Sure.", Applejack said. "I need somewhere to sit down, I've been bucking a lot of apple trees." She lead Spike into her barn with hay stacks all around. The two sat down on one of them. Spike rubbed his legs and bent his torso backwards, straightening his back. Applejack was catching her breath after doing so much around her farm.

"Today's been so long.", Applejack said. "Huh, fellas?" She moved her two back hooves like a wave.

"Huh?", Spike asked. He turned to see that Applejack wasn't looking at his face when she spoke.

"What was that, Spike?", Applejack asked.

"Who are you talking to?", Spike asked.

"Bucky McGilla Goodie and Kicks McGee.", Applejack asked.

Spike got confused. He didn't know who they are or what they look like. "Who are they?", he asked.

"My back hooves.", Applejack said.

Spike didn't responded, he just laughed. He thought it was silly. "Are you kidding?", he asked, laughing. "Who has names for hooves?"

Applejack raised an eyebrow , not being so amused. "Do you think that's funny?", she asked.

Spike's laughter faded. "Sorry, guess I got a little carried away.", he said. "Did you name them just now?"

"Nah, they've been named for a while.", Applejack said. "I introduced them since we taught Rainbow Dash a lesson on not bragging so much."

"Yeah, that time was messed up, but - hey, that disguise was phenomenal.", Spike said. "And you never introduced them to anypony else, correct?"

"Yep, nopony else except my friends.", Applejack said. "But, I'd be happy to introduce them to you." She looks down at her left hoof. "What's that, Kick?" She listens to the response from her hoof.

But, Spike can't hear it. "What are they saying?", he asked. "I can't hear them."

"They said, who's my friend.", Applejack said. She looks down at her hooves and spoke to them. "This is Spike, fellas." She brought her hooves onto the stack of hay.

"What are you doing?", Spike asked. He got up and sat on his knees.

"Go ahead, say hi to them.", Applejack said.

"Okay.", Spike said. "Um, hello, Bucky McGilla Goodie. Hello, Kicks McGee."

Applejack wiggled her hooves. "They said hello, it's good to meet you.", she said. "If you want to hear the answers from them, you can think of them in your head. But, if I give you signals, it shows them how they feel."

"Okay.", Spike said. "So, Bucky McGilla Goodie and Kicks McGee, how does it feel working with Applejack?" She puts a ear near her hooves and listened to their response in his head. He gasped. "It hurts, because she uses you to hit trees to get apples to fall off branches? Oh, it must've hurt a lot."

Applejack chuckled. "It is true, I do use them to buck trees to get apples down.", she said. "I just go tree from tree."

"Yeah, so much trees.", Spike said. "Bucky and Kicks, how does it feel when you help Applejack move around Ponyville?"

The hooves bounced up and down at the same level and speed. "What is it, what are they saying?", Spike asked.

"They said, it feels great helping me move around Ponyville.", Applejack answered.

Spike chuckled. "That's nice.", he said. "So, do you two think I'm a handsome dragon?" He puts his ear close to the orange pony's hooves once more. "Why, thank you. I'm glad you think I'm handsome enough for you both. That's saying a lot." He patted both hooves with both claws.

"Guess my hooves are starting to like you, Spike.", Applejack said.

Spike got up on his feet. "Well, it was nice talking to your hooves, but it looks like I should get back to the castle.", he said. "It's getting late."

"Alright, it's been nice seeing you around, Spike.", Applejack said.

Spike kneels down to Applejack's hooves to say one more thing. "Thanks for the talk, Bucky McGilla Goodie and Kicks McGee.", he said, patting them the second time. Then, he prodded the sole of Applejack's left hoof, making Applejack giggle. "Boop!"

"Oh, Spike, you're a real card.", Applejack giggled. "See you later, Spike."

Spike walked out the barn. "Bye, AJ.", he said. Still, he thought it was silly for a limb to have a name.

Comments ( 5 )

How about try writing something without such a simple plot?

"Magillicutty" is the name for her hoof as depicted in the show. This was a very very simple story. Sometimes less is more. Have a thumbs up. Well done, darling. :raritywink:

One of the best stories I’ve ever read.

Great story man.

A few grammical errors, but good.

I'll have to check out your other stories

Login or register to comment