• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 6,006 Views, 364 Comments

Spike Pie - Silver Butcher



Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz find Spikes egg and raise him as their son. He and the Pie sisters have Sibling related Misadventures

  • ...
7
 364
 6,006

PreviousChapters Next
Sleep Walker

Maud heard a soft knock on the door and stopped reading from her book, she closed it and snuck out of the room so as to not wake her dozing sisters, Limestone waited untile they made their way downstairs before talking.

"Nice backup with the Sleeping pills." She congratulated as she took a seat at one of the booths. "Shame Mom and Dad couldn't come, but somepony had to stay at the farm, and for once it wasn't going to be me." Maud nodded as she took out the pill bottle and tossed it up and down

"Thanks, I figured I'd help Spike sleep threw his headache, and I knew if Pinkie was alone she...uh oh." Maud stared bluntly at the Pills.

"What!?" Limestone demanded, "You look like you just lost your lunch." Maud placed the pills on the table pushed them to Limestone, then rotated the Bottle to the warning label, which proudly read.

"Causes Sleepwalking." Limestone blinked at the bottle, then at Maud, then at the stairs, then booked it back up them with Maud close behind, Limestone opened the door to Spike and Pinkie's room and found that room empty and the Window Open. Maud ran into the guest room and found Marble laying in silence on top of Pinkie, who was now three mattresses away from where Maud has left her.

"Marble caught Pinkie." She called.

"Spike jumped out a Window!" Limestone yelled back before looking out and seeing Spike Casualty floating away with 12 Ballons making him rise rapidly. Limestone turned around ran to her bag and pulled out an old rope, with little effort, she tossed it out and Lassoed Spike by the end of his tail. "Gotcha!" She said before Spike muttered and with no effort shook his tail and snatched the rope out of her grip before continuing to fly. "oh." Limestone added as she watched him and her only rope float on "Guess he just respected me too much to escape me in the past." Limestone stood in silence before rubbing her head. "What do I do now!?" she tapped rapidly against the floor before rushing out of the room. "Maud, Marbel Keep Pinkie from leaving."

"Easy," Maud said simply as she opened her book and began reading, Pinkie went from trying to crawl away to yawning and curling back up. Marble dragged her back to the bed and tucked her in gently before placing Gummy back in bed with her. Limestone ran down the stairs and out the door. Spike was amazingly easy to find, as there was already a crowd of Ponied trying to pull him down, usually, they'd let him float along, but it was basically a rule in Ponyville to pull him down if he had more than 7 Balloons after an incident with him involving a couple of hundred Balloons. Big Mac, Both the Spa Ponies and Scootaloo were all using their combined weight, strength, and Limestones Rope to stop him from floating away with the wind, instead, he was just rotating around them while Rainbow Tried to snag him, Everything she put her hooves around him Spike just slithered his way out, there where three Rainbow Dash shaped hole in the ground.

"Since when are you this good at avoiding me?" She demanded as Limestone ran up and switch from the Loving voice she'd been using the entire day to her normal tone.

"Hey!" She called causing all the ponies and even Spike to freeze in place and turn to her. "On the ground, Rainbow Immediately landed, Spike sneezed before dropping like a rock on top of the four below him, missing only Scootaloo, who had let go of the rope and was now sitting.

"Wait, What?" Rainbow Dash demanded as she looked around "Why did I...?" Limestone ignored her and rolled Spike off the group before picking him up.

"Thank's for helping out my Younger Brother." She said bluntly before turning and walking back to Sugar Cube corner. the others watched her walkway in silence.

"That's one of Spike's/Pinkie's Sisters?" Aloe and Lotus asked in unison "How scary!"

"Eeyup." Big Mac responded "Almost as scary as Spike was when..." Suddenly Limestone's voice screamed back.

"Just Try and talk trash about my Brother! I Dare you!" Big Mac turned on the Spot and high tailed it back to Sweet Apple Acres.

"I think Spike's pretty cool!" Scootaloo called back, "Only pony cooler is Rainbow Dash." Limestone ignored her and walked back into Sugarcube Corner, locking the door behind her, she made to go up the stairs when Spike spoke.

"Think you scared Big Mac for life," Spike said, his voice stuffy as he whipped his nose.

"On no Spike I'm sorry." She said turning to him " I didn't mean to wake you, I just got caught in the moment."

"It's fine," he muttered as he rubbed his head and sniffed, "I need a bath anyway." Limestone put him on her back.

"Come on then, Big Sis will make you squeaky clean." she walked up to the stairs and called "Marble, Maud! Bring Pinkie down were going to that Spa we passed on the way here."

"Oh you know the owners of that place where the twins trying to pull me down," Spike said.

"And Bring enough bit's for a Generous tip." She added

Author's Note:

Limestone Pie, Special Talent? Being the Boss

PreviousChapters Next