• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 5,998 Views, 364 Comments

Spike Pie - Silver Butcher



Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz find Spikes egg and raise him as their son. He and the Pie sisters have Sibling related Misadventures

  • ...
7
 364
 5,998

PreviousChapters Next
Wallace tells Maud Spikes Secret

It had taken several hours, but after a bit of a ruckus, Spike and Pinkie had told their family of their adventures.

"You have a pet alligator?" their dad asked.

"You got turned into a wooden doll?" their mother asked.

"Can I meet Wallace?" Maud asked.

"Yeah," Spike said as he put Wallace on the table and Maud put Boulder on the table too, the duo stared in silence for several seconds, then without warning, Spike turned bright red and Maud looked at him.

"Is that true?"

"It only happened once I swear!" Spike said hurriedly, grabbing Wallace and whispering, "I told you that in confidence!" before putting him in his jacket pocket.

"What? What happened once?" Igneous asked.

"Well, apparently Spike had a s–" Spike covered her mouth. "Spike did nothing and Wallace is a liar," Maud mumbled threw his hand.

"But he said you...."

"He says lots of things, and I expect you and Boulder to never repeat what you heard again!"

"Wait, hold up," Limestone said "What did you do?"

"Nothing!" Spike yelled, "Nothing was done, nothing was said, let’s move on!!" After a long and awkward silence, Maud suddenly grabbed Spike by the ear and pulled him towards the stairs.

Through his grumbled complaints she said, "Spike and I are gonna go talk… alone." And with that Maud dragged Spike upstairs.

After they went upstairs Pinkie said, "That was.....That was weird, even for me."

Author's Note:

What did Wallace say?
he was just telling Maud about......
HE SAID NOTHING!! NEXT CHAPTER!!!

PreviousChapters Next