• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 6,004 Views, 364 Comments

Spike Pie - Silver Butcher



Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz find Spikes egg and raise him as their son. He and the Pie sisters have Sibling related Misadventures

  • ...
7
 364
 6,004

PreviousChapters Next
Sisters!

After finding out she was the Element of Laughter, Pinkie did what she and Spike always did when something awesome happened: The "We'll Regret it in the Morning" Party. Pinkie woke in her and Spike’s room, with the room covered in random sweets and junk food, Pinkie herself covered in melted ice cream and soda with a cake as her pillow, while Spike had his hands covered in strawberry frosting, wearing an ice cream container on his head, three slices of pizza face down on his chest, and the end of his tail was a ball of cotton candy.

"He–hey Spike! What did we do last night?" Pinkie said as she tried slowly got to her hooves.

Spike lifted one hand, only a little awake, not bothering to get up.

"We had a private party tha–that ended in a food fight when we disagreed on what we should order on our pizza," Spike said as he peeled off a slice of pizza and started eating it.

"Oh yeah," Pinkie said as she helped Spike get off the floor. "Let's get this place clea–"

There was a knock on the door and Mr. Cake said through the door, "You have guests, they said they're your sisters." The two jumped up, forgot they were a complete mess, and ran down the stairs, or in Spike’s case floated down the stairs, and found their sisters waiting for them with a shocked look on their faces.

"Pinkie, Spike!?" Limestone said in surprise. "What are you two covered in?"

"Spike and I had a....disagreement." Pinkie said, "we better....clean up before we hug you."
About twenty minutes later, they were in Spike and Pinkie’s room.

"Nice place," Maud said as she looked around and spotted Wallace. "Who's that?"

"That's Wallace." Spike said, "You can leave Boulder with him if you want.”

"What the heck?!" Limestone yelled, "Is that an alligator?!"

"Oh! There you are Gummy," Pinkie said happily as she ran to him and picked him up."This is Gummy, he's my pet." There was silence for a second.

"Bah, we didn't come to see your pets, we came to congratulate Pinkie for becoming an element, and to see how you've been, we haven't seen you two in almost two years!" Limestone said.

"Mhh," Marble agreed. Pinkie looked at them for a second.

"We’re sooooooo sorry!" Pinkie yelled, "We became too popular for our own good! Everypony wants us to plan their parties!"

"Except that one mare that just wanted me fo..." Spike started but Pinkie stuffed a hoof in his mouth.

"We agreed not to talk about that mare, but other than that almost everything has been planning parties"

"So." Maud asked, "What happened here last night?"

"Pinkie and I threw our favorite kind of party!"

"What kind of party is that?" Limestone asked suspiciously.

"The ‘We'll Regret it in the Morning’ Party!" Pinkie and Spike yelled at the same time.

"The what?"

"Basically, you get a bunch of sweets, junk food, along with both soda, coffee, alcohol, hard cider and energy drinks. Order 100 Pizzas, and watch R-rated movies." Their sisters just looked at them blankly. "Unfortunately, we didn't get to the movie part cause we couldn't decide what to get on the pizza, which ended in a food fight, which ended in us apologising, getting super drunk...then waking up on the floor."

"Are....are you guys alright?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you did all that how are you standing?"

"I’m not," Spike stated, "In fact, I can't feel my legs!"

"What?!"

"Don't worry, it's not permanent," Pinkie said, "now if you'll excuse me." Pinkie promptly passed out where she stood and toppled over, almost hitting the floor with Marble catching her just in time.

"Sweet Celestia!" Limestone said, "We thought you guys would be doing fine, we finally have time to visit and we find you guys have been destroying your bodies!"

"Sorry, but I think I'm gonna follow Pinkie’s example and go to sle–" Spike passed out and sank to the floor.

"Yeah," Maud said as she caught Spike before he hit the floor. "We can't leave them like this, they’re gonna kill themselves. But we can't stay here. Mom and Dad aren't as young as they once were, we need to find some way to...limit them while we’re not here."

"Mhh."

"Alright," Limestone considered as Marble moved Pinkie to her bed and tucked her in while Maud did the same to Spike. "How are we gonna do that?" There was a knock on the door and Mrs.Cake walked in.

"I couldn't help but overhear your concerns," Mrs.Cake said, "and if you'd like, I know some ponies that would help keep them, well help them, be a little less self-destructive." The three sisters looked at each other.

"And these ponies are?" Maud asked.

"The other Elements of Harmony should be able to help, from what I understand your visit was supposed to be a quick one, so I'll pass on the message."

"Thank you," Limestone said as they left Pinkie and Spike to sleep in peace, "and you can help too if you can....lower their sweet intake."

"I'll do my best," Mrs.Cake replied as the sisters left Sugarcube Corner and headed for their train.

Author's Note:

Always felt that Somepony in the show should have tried to slow Pinkie down a little.
there`s a line between liking parties and being addicted to parties

PreviousChapters Next