• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 6,006 Views, 364 Comments

Spike Pie - Silver Butcher



Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz find Spikes egg and raise him as their son. He and the Pie sisters have Sibling related Misadventures

  • ...
7
 364
 6,006

PreviousChapters Next
Forgivness.

Spike lay in bed as Pinkie wrapped up his ankle.

"How's that?" she asked as he lay back.

"So much better. Let's never fight again." he added as she scratched at the pink spot on his arm. "Regrowing scales is super itchy."

Pinkie was laying next to Spike and playing Go Fish with him, both trying to think of just how they could apologize for what had transpired less than an hour ago.

"We got a little silly near the end, but when that fight got started..." Spike muttered.

"Reminds me of that time Maud and Limestone beat the snot out of each other." Pinkie sighed "I think they both ended up in the hospital after they fell halfway down the quarry."

"Oh man, I remember that!" Spike said as he thought back to the day. "Mom was so mad! And Dad was super disappointed in the both of them, I remember they had been arguing nonstop for like a week, and the whole thing caved in when Maud slapped Limestone."

"Oh, man! Limestone was so mad!" Pinkie laughed. "I wasn't really there for the fight, I ran off to find Mom and Dad, But I remember you telling me the story!"

"Oh man, it was crazy, they fought all the way to the bottom of the quarry, and Mom and Dad had to break them up and take them to the hospital afterward."

"Oh man, and Dad's reaction to it, after they were taken in for some stitches he was super steamed."

"I think that's the only time I've ever seen Mom yell," Spike added as an afterthought, "and they were both ashamed of themselves when they found out that Marble and I had watched the entire thing and started fighting ourselves!" The two shook their heads and sighed before locking eyes.

"I'm sorry Pinkie," Spike sighed, "for trying to make you one with a wall."

"I'm sorry I used my mane to twist your ankle," Pinkie added, pulling Spike into a hug.

"I forgive you," they said in unison before going back to their Go Fish game.

"Got any 9's?" Pinkie asked, her grin giving her away.

"You looked at my hand when you hugged me!" Spike gasped.

"So what if I did?" Pinkie shot back indignantly when Spike grabbed his pillow and smacked her with it. Pinkie blinked "Oh it's on!" she said, rolling across the room and grabbing her pillow, placing a small helmet on Gummy, who had been napping on it. Spike wrapped his leg up in blankets before dual-wielding his pillows.

"Yeah!" they both screamed. The Cake's ran up the stairs at the noise and opened the door to find the room now a mess of feathers. Spike and Pinkie were throwing an endless stream of pillows at each other.

"I guess this is better than them throwing food at each other." Mr. Cake sighed as he shut the door.

Author's Note:

yay, forgiveness! And Pillows

PreviousChapters Next