• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 6,000 Views, 364 Comments

Spike Pie - Silver Butcher



Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz find Spikes egg and raise him as their son. He and the Pie sisters have Sibling related Misadventures

  • ...
7
 364
 6,000

PreviousChapters Next
Happy Ending for all

Spike and Maud were sitting next to each other, after returning with a red face from refilling the paper towels Aloe had repeated what she had done for Spike earlier on him and Maud, both of them had Cucumber slices over their eyes, the candles had been re-light and the music was playing again, Aloe set off to work filing Spike's sharp fingers down a little, she did the same to Maud's hooves, sitting on a table between the two was Bolder, who Aloe had placed in a small bowl and placed A Cucumber slice on to please Maud.

As this was going down Pinkie sighed happily in the Steam room, Marble and Limestone had both had enough of the Steam and were now waiting for Pinkie to finish so they could go try the rocks. Lotus meanwhile was now sitting patiently outside the steam room, knowing from past experience that Pinkie was about to finish her Steam.

"Three...two..."

"Alright, I'm done." Pinkie sang out as she got up and shook the sweat from her Mane, Lotus turned the steam off as she let Pinkie out, Pinkie gave herself a few more shacks. "Let's go get my sisters, they're going to love the Rock treatment."

"I'm sure they will," Lotus replied as they made their way to the Waiting room. Pinkie frowned at Lotus once she looked at her.

"Are you ok? Your face is really red?" Lotuses ear's shot up.

"Just got to close to the heater again." Lotus said hurridly "You know me." Pinkie smiled and patted Lotus on the back.

"Lotus your silly, But Don't worry I'm sure you'll get that time down soon." Pinkie gave her one more smile before turning and going to go get her sisters, Lotuses face was now a deeper shade of red.

"No, no!" She said to herself shaking her head "Clear head, calm mind, Don't think of her as Pinkie, think of her as a Customer." Lotus took a few deep breaths before following after Pinkie with a smile.

"And there we go." Aloe said blowing on Maud's hoof "your both done, just sit back and relax while I get to work on Bolder."

"Wait, before you do that, there are a few..." Maud started when Spike spoke.

"Don't worry Maud, Aloe's done some fine work on Wallace in the past, She's got my stamp of approval as a rock polisher." Maud took that in for a moment.

"This I got to see." She decided as she took the cucumber slices off her eyes and lay them on Spike's, She watched as Aloe put a small amount on Liquid in the bowl before adding some soap, she rolled bolder around until he was starting to form soap sudds, she then walked over to a sink and came back with a cup of steaming water, she poured the water carefully over Bolder and let him sit in the water for a moment before grabbing a second cup and a towel, taking bolder out of the bowl and rinsing him off before placing him on top of the towel, she then took the old bowl back to the sink and came back with another towel and a bottle on Mineral oil, Aloe was about to start polishing when Maud spoke.

"You have my blessing to mary my Brother" She decided, Spike snorted and tossed her Cucumber slices back as her.

"Maud don't go trying to pawn me off on her." He laughed "She's got enough trouble running half a spa without worrying about me all day." Laughing at her sister Spike lay back down, Aloe was red-faced at Maud's statement but shook her head, going back to her task and began polishing Bolder, just as she started Lotus poked her head in.

"Maud I'm about to start the hot rocks."

"Thanks for telling me." Maud said walking past Aloe "Spike don't forget to grab Bolder when he's done with his polishing, and Aloe Bolder says your great at what you do."

"Thank you Mr.Bolder," Aloe said without a trace of sarcasm in her voice.

"If you know about rocks as well as your sister then I might come around to wanting you to date my sister," Maud said to Lotus as she closed the door.

"Oh...ok," Lotus said, not really knowing how to respond to that as she leads Maud to where Pinkie, Limestone, and Marble were all laying on some tables, they all had a pillow beneath their head and all had several rocks on their back, they all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"I really needed this." Limestone sighed "I feel years of strain melting away." Maud got up on the last table and Lotus began placing the Rocks on Mauds back.

"This is heaven." Maud said dully "I've never felt so good in my life."


After 20 minutes of this, with their rocks being replaced with new ones every few minutes Pinkie decided it was time to go.

"Can't we stay a little longer?" Limestone pleaded.

"Well usually I would, but The cost of all 5 of us is already pretty big." the other three's eye's all shot up when they heard that.

"Wait how much does this cost?" Limestone demanded shooting up.

"Don't worry sis." Pinkie said merrily "Spike and I got the bill." as this was said Aloe and Spike walked in, Spike looked away for a moment before Maud put her shirt back on.

"Thank you," Maud said as she took Bolder and put him back in her pocket.

"Let's see." Lotus said, 3 for the steam room, 4 for the hot rocks, 1 herbal bath..."

"2 Manicures, and 1 Rock polish," Aloe added.

"All together that's about...let's see 40 bits each for the steam, 50 each for the rocks,

"Herbal bath is 10, manicures are 30, and Rock Polish is 20"

"Altogether your charge is 410 bits." Spike and Pinkie nodded.

"That's a little less than half or bi-weekly pay, not bad." Pinkie said.

"Yeah, might be our least expensive visit yet."

"Wait, what!?" Limestone asked in shock "What the heck do you guys usually do here!?"

"Usually when they show up we have to shut down the entire spa just to focus on them." Lotus said simply "One time they spent an entire day here, open to close, just so they could try out everything we offered and see what was their favorite, Heck they just stopped on their second usual activities ."

"They usually go up to 15," Aloe said simply. The three sisters look at the Spa ponies, then their brother and sister.

"How often do you guys come here?" Limestone asked.

"Every week." Spike, Pinkie, and the Spa Ponies all said in unison.

"Everything makes sense now." Maud decided. the Group moved back to the front room just as Cheerliee walked in.

"Oh no, is it Wednesday already?" She asked. The three sisters walked outside to wait for their siblings to pay.

"Really?" Limestone asked after Maud told her the Spa Ponies had a crush on their siblings "Not surprised, sounds like they spend every other Paycheck here if some pony came to the rock farm every week and spent several hundred bits on rocks I'd probably fall for them too."

"Hey yo!" A voice called, the Trio looked up as Rainbow Dash landed in front of them.

"Your Pinkie and Spike's sister right?" She asked Limestone, who pointed to Maud and Marble.

"We are their sisters." before Rainbow could respond to that she was tackled by the combined forces of Spike and Pinkie.

"Hey, Dashie." Spike said as she got up, now sitting on her back "Thanks for trying to save me from my sleep flying self."

"No Problem just wanted to come to tell you what you two missed."

"Oh, oh, oh!" Pinkie cheered jumping up and down "Was it a monster attack? A Magical accident? Some third thing?"

"Did Trixie come back?" Spike asked

"Oh, gee." Rainbow sighed as she got bombarded with questions. "Twilight got two Tickets to the Gala."

"Whoa!" the two said as the Spa ponies came out.

"... one-sec Ms.Cheerliee" Lotus said as she sat next to the Pie sisters.

"They forgot to pay." Aloe said simply "They tend to do that when they see their Idol."

"Oh?" Limestone asked, "My Sister and Brother have a Crush on the same mare?" She nudged Lotus. "At least you know you have a chance." Lotus turned bright red as Rainbow informed Pinkie and Spike that not only where the rest of the elements and Owlishous going to the Galla, but that She and Applejack now had their own tickets.

"Who's gonna be my Plus one now?" Spike complained as Dashie flew off. "Not to mention this." He added looking at their now Three tickets.

"Hey, Maud." Pinkie called "You wanna go to the Grand Galloping Gala?"

"Who doesn't," Maud replied. Pinkie gave her the ticket "Did not know you actually had tickets." Maud said staring at it

"You even get a plus one!" Pinkie added "So Marble or Limestone can..."

"I am not going to a Party for Snotty rich ponies." Limestone cut in "Marble you go."

"Hmm." Marble agreed when an Idea sparked in Maud.

"Well since you so rudely ran out on them before paying." She said motioning to Aloe and Lotus "Why don't you take them as your plus ones?"

"Wha..?" Was all Lotus could say before Pinkie Popped up next to her.

"Brilliant!" Pinkie cheered "Lotus, as an apology for running out on you again, will you go to the Gala with me?"

"Dream come true." Lotus whispered before shaking her head "I mean yes! Thousand times yes!"

"Aloe, will you go with me?" Spike asked. Aloe blinked at Spike when Stars filled her eyes.

"Yes." She said in awe.

"Great! We'll come to visit you tomorrow so we can go get your dresses!" Pinkie and Spike gave their respective 205 bits each before heading back to Sugar cube corner.

"Thank you!" The Spa ponies said in unison to Maud.

"Just my way of thanking you for a job well done." She said dully.

"Alright, let's go." Limestone called, having already left "Let's go have a nice Family Dinner before heading home." Maud and Marble waved goodbye to the crying Spa Ponies before following after their sister.

"Thank you, Celestia." Lotus sang out.

"Quite Literally," Aloe added as she and Lotus turned to go take care of their next customer.

Author's Note:

Random Fact: I actually have a Pet Rock named Wallace

PreviousChapters Next