• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 6,021 Views, 364 Comments

Spike Pie - Silver Butcher



Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz find Spikes egg and raise him as their son. He and the Pie sisters have Sibling related Misadventures

  • ...
7
 364
 6,021

PreviousChapters Next
Spikenado

Rainbow and Spitfire were both frozen, neither having any idea how to reach to the Bubbling Tornado that had formed between them, once the winds started picking up both had Separate reactions.

"I need to Get Twilight!" Rainbow Yelled as she B-lined it as fast as she could towards Golden Oaks Library, Spitfire, however, took matters into her own hooves, She reached into her bag and snapped her goggles on before taking to the sky, while this was happening Spike was attempting to get out of the tornado and was now making it move across the park. It was at this point the Sirenes started going off, Rainbow looked back at the moving Dragon disaster before kicking it into high gear and blasted through a window in the Library, scaring Twilight and Owlicious half to death.

"Rainbow Dash What the heck are-oh no wait I see." Owlicios had gone over to snap at her and had noticed the Tornado in the distance. Twilight ran over to the window.

"So that's what the Sirens for." Twilight said in awe "What happened, some pegasus fooling around with something they shouldn't have?" She asked Rainbow, who gave a guilty smile.

"Funny you phrase it like that," she said rubbing the back of her head.
Applejack and Bigmac looked at the dancing storm from Sweetapple acres. After a moment Applejack shook her head and grabbed some rope from the Barn.

"I'll be right back." She said bluntly.

"Yup." Big Mac said casually as he went back to work, while this was happening Spitfire was gathering up any and all Pegasus she could find to help cancel out the tornado.

"Fly against the wind, against!" She called out as she used all her wing-power to fly avoid getting sucked into the Tornado, a few Pegasai got sucked in and flew out of the vortex trapped in a bubble before floating off. "Somepony go help those ponies." Spitfire called out as more ponies started getting sucked in "No good, Everypony fallback!" She screamed as she flew away from the Swirling vortex of bubbles, Spitfire looked on at a safe distance as the Tornado made its way towards Ponyville.

"You Dropped it!" Twilight practically screamed as she ran out of the Library and looked up at the vortex of Bubbles "Oh this is bad, I made that thing to last for up to 8 hours of continuous flight!" She rubbed her head as she watched the Swirling vortex "Alright We just need to pull Spike out of it and deactivate the pack" She headed out with Rainbow Dash and Owlicious flying above her. They arrived at the edge of the park just as Spitfire landed.

"Hey, I brought the Unicorn who made the Wing-pack!" Rainbow said as she landed next to Spitfire, who looked over at Twilight.

"So, maybe giving a Dragon like Spike experimental tec. like this-"

"Rainbow Dash was the one who dropped it." Twilight shot back.

"You're the one who gave it to -I'm sorry is Spike making his own Natural Disaster dance?" Rainbow asked as the Tornado started violently shaking back and forth to the sound of Accordion Music.

"No, judging from how wide it's getting Spike more than likely tripped over something and is now rocketing around the Tornado," Twilight replied as they watched the storm wildly shake around.

"Ok, then why is there Accordion music?" Spitfire asked looking around in confusion for the source.

"Spike's probably playing it so we can track him."

"But he didn't have a-" Spitfire started when Twilight held up a hoof to shush her.

"Don't bother trying to figure it out, I tried once with Pinkie and it just made me understand that neither of them are understandable." as the four contemplated over what to about the storm and Spike's choice in Disaster music for a moment before Twilight came up with an idea.

"Alright let's start with-" Twilight light her horn and trap the storm in a dome, as soon as it started forming the storm jolted out of the way, she tried again with the same results. "-something else." Twilight finished irritably after several failed attempts.

"I think I'm gonna sneeze." Spike groaned, he had attempted to undo the straps and ended up being spun around by the bag now tangled to his tail, He was wailing away on his Acordian as he tossed up, down, back, and forth, he probably wouldn't have minded too much if it wasn't for the fair amount of dirt, dust, and rocks flying around with him, "WAchoo!" Spike sneezed out a torrent of fire and the burnt a hole in his accordion. "Aw." he muttered as he let it fly out of his hands "Now how am I suppose to pass the time?" Spike crossed his hands and waited for one of his friends to help him out.

"Alright, I'm ready!" Rainbow said as she opened her wings, Applejack had arrived and tied Rainbow to a rock with a long rope.

"Just grab him and disconnect him," Twilight called out the roar of the rapidly approaching Twister. "The Bag is Enchanted to counterbalance him so long as it's touching him, just break its contact and it'll just shoot of...and probably explode again!" the wind drowned out Twilight as she, Aj, Spitfire, and Owlisious all held on to the rope, Twilight and Aj both magically stuck to the ground so as to not fly away, Owlisious and Spitfire being plan B. Rainbow Dash jumped in the air and was instantly sucked into the vortex. After a moment Rainbow blinked as she looked around the swirling storm beating her wings hard as she looked around, she attempted to call out to Spike, only for her voice to be wiped away by the wing. She was tossed side to side and only just managed to not be tossed out when she heard a sound breaking through the wing, the banging sound of Symboled banged just above her, with all he might she threw herself up and slammed into Spike just as he flew by, Spike's Symbols flew out of his hand as he hit her and he latched on.

"Hey, Dashie!" He cheered, Rainbow somehow hearing him, she attempted to talk back and Spike nodded, hearing the words she herself couldn't as he pointed to his tail, which was rapidly being wrapping up by the bag as Rainbow's rope forced him to come to a halt. Rainbow spoke again and Spike reached down and began reeling them in with the rope, Felling the pull, Twilight and Applejack began pulling back, the Tornado began dying down, Spitfire and Owlisious flew up the rope and joined Rainbow in Holding Spike down, Rainbow reached for the bag when a Voice rang out,

"Goongalla!" Pinkie screamed as he flew down the hill and jumped down of the rope, With a loud snapping Sound Rainbow's hoofs shot up and she snapped the unbroken wing off, immediately The Pack stopped spinning and Spike shot up with it, He reached out and Both Spitfire and Rainbow pulled him down, his grip rapidly slipping, Before he was brought along for the ride Owlisious used his talons to slice off the strap Spike's tail was wrapped in, Spike's Dead weight hit and the group of 4 plummeted down in a mushroom cloud of dust. the Pack flew up, and Twilight light her horn, there was a beep and the Pack exploded into a huge cloud of Bubbled.

"Goongalla?" Applejack asked with a chuckle.

"I was at a Kid's Birthday party, he wanted it themed so I read up on the Comic he wanted it modeled after." She shrugged "Just such a fun thing to yell." Pinkie turned back to the Ground as Spike rolled out and landed at her Hoofs, posed like a french girl. Pinkie blinked at him for a moment before holding up a Card with the Number 8.5 on it.
"I give your storm a 7.5 out of 10, extra point for the Landing tho."

"That's fair," Spike replied as Rainbow and Owlisious smacked at each other to help up Spitfire, who walked past them.

"That was a day an a half." She chuckled as she helps Spike up. "I'd love to stay for the Balloon Tsunami that's sure to follow..."

"Make a note of that," Spike said immediately, Pinkie was already writing it down.

"...But I seriously need a shower." She and Spike shook Hoof/Claw before she reached into he messy bag "but before I forget, I'm sure you know the Gala is next month."

"That I do, That I do," Spike confirmed. as Spitfire pulled out two Golden tickets.

"Well, I got you and your sister tickets since you've told me how much you've always wanted to go." Spike took the tickets in awe "Oh, and you both get a Plus one, so have fun with that." Spitfire waved as she took off "See ya at the Gala Spike." the friends around them stared in shock as Pinkie took her ticket, they stood in momentary silence before they whispered at each other, the others watched as they played Rock Paper Scissors, Spike won for obvious reason and cheered.

"Ha! I get to Bring Dashie! Suck it!"

"Using Finger gun, so unfair," Pinkie muttered as she tossed her rock to the ground. she turned around immediately "Alright I get Applejack." Both Rainbow and Applejack stood in silence as Spike jumped on Pinkie's back and held up a Balloon sword.

"To Rarity for Fashion reasons!" Spike cheered.

"Hey, how did you're Meet up go?" Pinkie asked as they rode off in the wrong direction.

"What just happened!?" Twilight demanded in confusion.

"Da...wha...hu?" was the best Applejack could come up with, Rainbow was laying face first on the ground as Owlisious shook his head.

"A fair amount of Rapid-fire Randomness." He answered. As the group tried to figure out what had just happened Pinkie and Spike's fun was interrupted when Spike gave a hefty sneeze.

"You alright?" Pinkie asked as she slowed down a little.

"Probably just all the dust and dirt I inhaled in the storm," Spike replied with a shrug before sneezing again "I'm sure I'll be fine"

Author's Note:

happy 3-year anniversary as of April 3rd, 2019
Yay were almost done with Season 1!
Only took three years, at his rate the story shall end in...um...2044 if my math is right.
....looks like we're not going anywhere for a while.

PreviousChapters Next