• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 6,002 Views, 364 Comments

Spike Pie - Silver Butcher



Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz find Spikes egg and raise him as their son. He and the Pie sisters have Sibling related Misadventures

  • ...
7
 364
 6,002

PreviousChapters Next
Boom

Spike and Scootaloo looked down in awe at the Jetpack. Twilight had done most of the work, but she had insisted, and just like that she finished it in less than a day.

"It looks amazing," Spike said

"It doesn't look to safe" Owlcious said

"It look's like a backpack," Scotaloo said bluntly.

It's supposed to look like That" Twilight cut in, She levitated it over to Spike and strapped him into it. "It basically is a Backpack," Twilight teleported the 4 of them to a hill on the outskirts of the town." Spike looked around.

"They should build something up here, Like a mansion or something, It's a nice spot," he said as Twilight walked over to him.

"OK, Spike" Spike looked at her "This string is the Parachute, This button." She showed him a little blue button on the right strap. "Will extend the wings, and this one" She pointed at a red one of his left strap "Will activated the launch sequence." Twilight and the other's took a step back "Now if you'd please?" Spike took a step back and pressed the Blue button, and with a click, the wooden wings popped out.

"Whoa," Scottaloo said in awe as she looked at the wings "How do they work?"

"I've cast a spell that makes them flap when they are in the air" Twilight said as she did a quick test to make sure the wings weren't jammed. "Alright, Spike...when you press that button, I have no idea what's gonna happen."

"Wait! you built it!" Scootaloo looked at her "How do you not know what will happen!?"

"This is the test flight, I.E It's never been turned on before, I could work properly, it could do nothing, it could explode..." Before anything more could be said Spike yelled

"YEE-HA!!" And pressed the button.

Elsewere

"That was Nice," Rarity said as she and Sweetie bell got off the train. "Did you enjoy the Expo Sweetie?"

"yea," Sweetie replied "It was...ok I guess"

"Good, now let's go, I need to open the boutique."

"Aw, can't go do something fun?" Sweetie asked.

"Sweetie I can't think of anything more exciting then..." Rarity stopped when a Loud explosion sounded in the distance, she and every other pony in ponyville turned as watched as a huge column of Smoke blasted off into the air and she stood and watched as it arched and with a lot of smoke and a loud THUD Spike Faceplanted right in front of her and Sweetie.

"Hi Rarity," Spike said with a Wave as he extracted his face from the crater he'd made with his face.

"Oh, my!" Rarity exclaimed as she, Sweetie and several other ponies ran to make sure he was ok. "What happened to you...and what is that?" Rarity looked at the Jet-pack, the bottom half had exploded and the two wing's where busted up. on half missing, the other bent the wrong way with the end on fire.

"Well, currently it seems to be just an exploding Backpack." Spike took it off and looked at it, "But I think I'll work eventually"

"YO!" Scootaloo called, she and the other two were all covered in soot. "Spike That was awesome!" Twilight sighed.

"Well Judging by the fact that the bottom is gone my guess it the Exit tubes must not have been big enough." Twilight sighed "I'll have to completely start over from scratch." While Twilight started sketching, Pinkie arrived at the scene.

"OH, MY CELESTIA SPIKE...THAT WAS AWESOME!!" She Jumped on his back "I GET TO TEST DRIVE THE NEXT ONE!"

"Pinkie dear I don't..."Rarity started but Pinkie was already distracted by something else.

"But more importantly, your 5 minutes late for work Spike." Pinkie looked down at Spike, who looked at her, then disappeared in a cloud of Smoke."

"OH NO!!" Spike yelled as he flew at top speed to Sugar Cube corner with Balloon power. Pinkie floated in the air for a second, then lowered her legs and ran after Spike.

"Wait for me!" She called out as she ran after him. The stunned crowd watched the two ran off, and after a second turned back to what they had been doing before. Sweetie walked over to Scootaloo.

"What just happened?" Scootaloo looked at where Spike had run off to and smiled

"Let's go get Applebloom, I'd rather only tell this story once," Scootaloo said as she and Sweetie ran to go get their friend.

Author's Note:

The Jet-Pack thing will be continued in a later Chapter.

and I promise more Pinkie in the next Chapter

PreviousChapters Next