• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 521 Views, 0 Comments

A World Without Color - Alfoals Trottenbauer



Ace has been living in a world without color.

  • ...
 0
 521

V - The Fight and Conclusion

Starlight Glimmer rose, smiling. "I've been expecting you, Twilight Sparkle. Here to reclaim the throne for your dear Celestia?" She asserted.

"Don't you dare mention Celestia, Starlight." Twilight spat her name.

Starlight used her magic to push the crowd back into the wall behind, an audible thud echoed through the halls. Twilight noticed she was wearing Celestia's jewelry, including her crown and shoes.

"Take those off, they belong to Celestia herself, have you no shame!?" She asked, disgusted.

Having had enough talk, Starlight froze the crowd, leaving only Ace and Twilight to her. She started by flinging Ace into the wall, breaking a stained glass window, a loud cracking of bones sounding. Ace slid off the wall, hitting his side on the corner where wall and floor meet, breaking a few ribs. A shower of shards rained on him He groaned and tossed to the side.

Twilight's horn flared violet. She lifted Starlight as fast and forcefully as she could, slamming her onto the ceiling, then dropping her on the floor. Starlight stood somehow and lunged at twilight, tackling her onto the ground. They struggled, Twilight throwing punches with her hooves, Starlight doing the same. Twilight eventually hit her hard enough to knock her onto her back. She used her horn to restrain Starlight as what was left of the Royal Guard arrived. "Miss Sparkle, would you like us to send her to the dungeon?"

"Yes." She said, considering what Starlight had done closely.

The crowd unfroze, Ace was treated of his many wounds. Everypony got their identities back.
However, Celestia did not return.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment