• Published 30th Jan 2017
  • 303 Views, 0 Comments

Behind the Woods - Dawn Destiny



Dawn Destiny is the new pony in town. Little did she know that the town has its own problems..

  • ...
 0
 303

Chapter One//New in Town

The mare trotted out of the train, her eyes scanning the unfamiliar surroundings. A stallion- the porter, perhaps from the hat he was wearing -came to her and handed her the bags; giving a bright smile and welcoming her to Ponyville. She thanked him and made her way through the heavy crowd, mumbling an apologize every time bumping into somepony. She was rather confused of where to go so, she headed to the middle of the town. Suddenly, there was a flash of rainbow and her bags tumbled along her.

"What in Equestria was that?" She asked out loud, picking herself and her bags up. She rubbed a sore spot on her wings where she had fallen.

Grumbling, she realized she had arrived at the center. There were a few buildings around her and one caught her eye. It was an attractive purple, with strange decorations. She left her bags outside before entering her he building. Turned out that it was a boutique, with beautiful dresses of all colour on the racks. Her jaw dropped in awe.

"Hello there!" A posh voice came from behind her. She turned around and saw that it was a purple pony with curled hair. Her cutie mark was a jewel and next to her was a- dragon?! "How can I help you?"

"Oh, hi there." Her eyes never strayed away from the small dragon. She realized that her accent probably sounded strange as she was not from around here. "Is this a boutique?"

"Why of course it is!" The pony laughed a little. Obviously it was a boutique. "I've never seen you before. I'm Rarity and this is Spike." She motioned to the dragon, holding out a hoof.

"I'm Dawn. Dawn Destiny." Dawn took her hoof and shook it. She couldn't help but ask about Spike, "Is that a real dragon? How did you get him? Is he friendly?" She clamped her mouth shut with a hoof before she started to go overboard with the questions.

"Spike is Twilight's. He comes her often to help me out. Right, Spikey Wikey?" The dragon blushed a deep red, nodding. "Speaking of, you should go see Twilight. She'll help you out with adjusting here. She lives in a tree not far from here."

"A tree?" Dawn asked, tilting her head slightly to one side.

"Yes, and you should get going now," Rarity pushed her out of the boutique. "Till we meet again!"

Dawn picked up her bags. "A tree, huh?" She thought. "Wouldn't be hard to find one."

She'd found a gigantic tree, with a door. She expected it to be Twilight's house, as Rarity had told her. Sighing, she waited for the door to open.

Author's Note:

Hye! So, this the the first chapter whoop whoop. How was it? Not edited yet lol.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment