• Published 31st May 2017
  • 355 Views, 2 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Winters' Grace - Friend Pony



Winter Sparkle is an alicorn that is doesn't like to be called a princess. But she lives on Mount Everhoof in her mansion she had build herself from the forests that grow around there.

  • ...
 2
 355

Chapter Three: Melancholy or Radiant

The bathroom door opened letting a light cloud of steam as Winter stepped out brushing her mane and tail. With her mane and tail lightly wet and being brushed, it flowed like thin soft silk. She seemed refreashed which is a good thing for her. Less stress and relaxed muscles. Philomena flew over and landed on Winter's back and squacked as if complimenting her, which had made Winter smiled happily and said "Thank you" as she nuzzled Philomena. Once Winter finished brushing, she headed to the kitchen to get something to eat even if it's an apple.

In a world now plagued with chaos, that even Discord would seem upset about, there is real evil. Evil that can't be stopped so easily, especially by the 'lord' now weakened, thrives. It's strength grows every minute and it is something this alicorn pony must face herself. Knowing it could possibly be her death, she only wants to keep everyone she can safe. To have her sins forgiven, though some secrets are kept from her that she was never expecting.

Upon opening the fridge she looked inside and took a few things from inside as she seated herself at the table. Eating till she wasn't hungry and alittle more knowing she won't be eating for awhile. She drifted off into a daydream for a short time unfortunately wasn't long enough to know the details beside a few voices. She finished eating as fast as she started and went to the window Phelomena sat at and looked outside, far beyond what anyone can see. Guess you can call her an overseer, or oracle among other names. All Winter could see was a dark aura eminating far away. Few days trip on hoof, an instant by horn but she chosed to walk as helping more is what she cared more about. The journey to the end is her last thing on the list.

The future is a unpredictable thing, ever changing do to choices you make or events that happen. No one is truly safe from disaster and death. The past yet opposite, unchangable. Time might look slow but in reality it is fast. Unmatched by any speed imaginable. No one understands time or the future, they are interlocked with one another as the past itself is a chronicle of history left in the dust.

After leaving the halls of her thoughts, Winter left her room and walked throughout the tower and going into the resticted zones seeing the secrets that are kept and places that need repairs or anything that peeks her interest. She was looking for the door her sister left behind; but more ponies can hide secrets behind one door. Student like teacher that saying goes and at times pleads true.

No many know that Celestia had her secrets just as Goldenblood. Goldenblood just didn't understand just how dangerous tia was to him; but Tia was to niave and didn't want to say or do anything. Everyone has their reasons behind it. It was time somepony found out the what and the why.

Winter walked deeper into the resicted area until she reached the magic door only alicorns may open. The room changes depending on who opens this door do to there magic embeded in the door. Winter knew spells to mess with ones self including matching her magic aura to Tia's aura. Its' a dark spell that is harmful to ones body. Winter, despite knowing such thing, used such spell.

Upon accessing the door, what was inside was nothing but a very empty room besides a chair and a note or letter. Not taking a hesitant moment, Winter walked inside as the door closed by itself locking as well. The chair looked dusty and brittle but the letter on it only had dust. There was a few words written on the front that once she looked at it, she was shocked.

'Winter, you have a clouded mind. I'm sorry. - Celestia'

She was lost in wonder and sadness of which was over taking her as she opened the letter to read the embodiment encased within.

'Dear Student and Friend Winter; I have done many good this and many bad things. One of which I can't forgive myself for. I can not say this to you face to face for I fear this war will end me and my beloved sister, but please understand and bare with me....'

Comments ( 2 )

You might want to find a different storycover, anyone who makes a story cover with pony maker tend to be judged rather harshly due to how overused it is.

9199874 i plan to create a new cover with the character. Haven't had a chance with life being so hard and stuff...

Login or register to comment