• Published 3rd Jul 2012
  • 2,469 Views, 34 Comments

The boy who found the moon - Tuseday Fraulein



What happens when one human dares to dares to bring the moon back to the sun

  • ...
4
 34
 2,469

Chapter 4 - To tame an old mare

Chapter four - To tame an old mare


The two had been sitting in the prestige of the royal dining room for some time. Steve, in a vain effort to remove Luna from all distractions, though this to be the perfect place for such solitude. Large curtain let only the faintest of light to illuminate the cue cards he held in front of luna form the seat opposite her. One by one he placed the cards in separate piles on the table. One of them represented all the questions she had gotten right, and the other told quite the opposite. Knowing that she was reaching their agreed quota, he drew the most easy of the lot.

“Are you ready?” He asked as he held the deciding card in front of him. There is no way she could miss this. As he expected her head nodded up and down. His gaze then fell to the words he had written. “One day every week it is recommended to do maintenance on your computer. A report says that you have completed your disk management. What do you do next?”

She had to think this over for a while. There was something he told her to do. I know this, it s on the tip of my tongue, Is he staring at me, is there something on my face. As she used a napkin to wipe her snout, he mind began to think. The path of the square sheet of white looked awfully similar to. “I GOT IT, EMPTY THE RECYCLE BIN!” Or the longest while he stared at her, as it to say 'is that your final answer?' She simply looked at him.

“Congradula-” Was all he managed to ge out of his mouth before he was almost hugged to death. Over the past few hours she had tried her hardest just so she could better herself. Every moment she could spared was spent on computers; how to use them, what nots and who too. I this afternoon was any sign of it, Luna needed to improve. But not by much.

Knowing moments like this were rare, he let himself get lost in her crush blue coat. She didn't seem to mind at all. It was moments like this she knew they were not going to have a lot of. Nd to be honest, she liked the way his hands felt as they pulled her closer. “Steve.” Luna said as she held him out at arm's length. Before she could speak, luna took her forehoof to wipe her eyes clean. It's now or never. “My mother is coming to visit.” she saw something inside him snap, if it weren't for her brute strength, his body would have fallen to the floor. Maybe ill try again.”My mother is coming to visit 'us' “

“And?” Pulling himself from her, he began to pack his things into his bag. Of all the times He thought She had to visit today. I finally get my chance alone with her, and she ruins it. Damn her mother. As he was about to leave, luna did the last thing any sane human or pony alive could resist. Puppy eyes.

<3

So there they sat outside in the castle green; Celestia, Luna Steve; and another alicorn. Her mane was flowed more straight than celestias did, but seemed to mimic syrup as it lay transparent in the midday sun. Her coat mimicked the colors of peach sauce, but still shimmered much like Celestiais. Her name was Poopy. If Steve were not already fuming, he'd mutter a laugh. She did enjoy running the postal service “Some habits die harder than most” Was what she had to say about still being in charge of a group of ponies once again in her lifetime. But overall she was just a nice old Aliacorn. Nothing sinister about her. Even the sprite she brought long;called Tarul, seemed to be getting along fine with navi, and she seemed to be ok with him. But she soon had her limit and returned to hide behind steve's arms.

“If rumors are to be correct, a certain 'Steve' Has become quite fond of my daughter.” Poopy says in a attempt to strike a conversation wiht steave. “How did you meet?” So he began his story. He told what had transpired over the last 2 weeks. How he fought form ground level, how he came under royal employ. How he proclaimed his love for her. Nothing was left unturned. All at once he reverted to his crabby self

“Forgive him mother” Celestia said before Steve had the chance to say something he'd regret. “Hes just a little miffed that he’s had so little ‘quality’ time with luna. Today was a bit if a rarity for them.”

“Hmm..” She looked over him. His head seemed to be slumped on the table. Thinking for a moment, she decided to look at him and do the same. At first he hardly noticed her, but when he did; he snapped away from her gaze. When she saw him look, just a little bit at her, she feigned his disdain as much as she could. Out of that one action, let out a slight giggle. “Was that a laugh I just heard?”

“Im still not talking to you.” He said while not making any eye contact with her. He was determined to give her as little leeway as he could. But Still he knew he was being childish. I guess I better make the most of things. “So, me and Luna.”

“You and Luna.”

“Anything to say?”

“What's to say?” Drinking the last of her tea, she looked into it as the granules settled in the bottom of her cup. “You love her, It's a small, love, one based on nothing but a feeling, But it's the most genuine love I’ve seen in a long time. One I can't wait to see blossom further.”

“But I’m a human, she is an Alicorn.” Steven said in genuine astonishment. “Don’t you have anything you say about that?”

“Ohhh, kinky~” She replied while giving a devilish wink.

“Mom!” Both Celestia and luna said in unison, causing the entire group to have a small fit of laughter.

After some time they picked themselves up. Poopy hadn't shared a moment like this with her to daughters for much too long. For once it was them, outside in the sun, laughing. It almost seemed like yesterday when the two fillies looked exactly as they did now. And if the human were to blame, who was she to stop him. “I dont see a problem with it.”

“And neither do I.”

“Well at least we can agree on something; One more step to being friends, yes?”

“We shall see.”

<3

The sunset of today slowly tiptoed away to tomorrow as he typed his first of many reports on Luna's progress. As he sat in his room Navi sat idly by while sipping from her own mug of coco. Steve, on the other hand, only took the momentary drop before returning to the task at hand. She still had a ways to go in terms of theology, but her practical skills were at least on-par with a gamer such as herself. By means of magic, the lights in the rooms had turned on by themselves to provide that much needed illumination. As he typed in the final words, he hit save, downed his beverage, and retreated to bed. As he snuggled down; his arm reached out in front of him. The space where it ended was so...empty.

Then he drifted off into sleep

Softly weeping

Then morning came again. It was exactly the same as before. Navi was asleep on the pillow beside him, the sun shot directly into his eyes, and a certain Alabaster pony had been laying down beside him with a tray of coffee and waffles. He didn't need to ask, Steve knew she wasn't here. Celestia tried to explain it was part of her life;

"We are princesses, and as such we are expected to leave at any time of the day to go where we are needed." Taking the last of the waffles, all in one bite, was all she could think of to make Steve both distracted and amused. Come on, come on. Then his mouth began to curve a little, he was laughing. He still wanted to break down and cry. She could see it in his eyes. in one swift motion, she threw the tray to the side, and grabbed the human in her own embrace. Celestia then nuzzled his neck till his water banks overflowed, disassembling any hold he had on his emotions.

Luna, please come home soon/i] The two thought in perfect unison as they just there in the morning sun

Chapter end

Continued in Chapter 5 - Luna Vs Heavy

Comments ( 10 )

Um, there are quite a few spelling mistakes in this chapter. I'll point them out for ya.

“You love yer, Its a small, love, one based on nothing but a feeling, But it's the mso genuine love I’ve seen in a long time. One I can't wait to see blossom further.”

=

“You love her, It's a small, love, one based on nothing but a feeling, But it's the most genuine love I’ve seen in a long time. One I can't wait to see blossom further.”

--

“But I’m a human, she is a Aliacorn.” Steven said in genuine astonishment. “Don’t you have anything you say about that?”

=

“But I’m a human, she is an Alicorn.” Steven said in genuine astonishment. “Don’t you have anything you say about that?”

--

“Ohhh, kinkiy~” She replye whiel giving a devilish wink.

=

“Ohhh, kinky~” She replied while giving a devilish wink.

--

The sunset of today slowly tiptoed away to tomorrow as he typed his first of many reports on Luna's progres.

=

The sunset of today slowly tiptoed away to tomorrow as he typed his first of many reports on Luna's progress.

--

As he taped in the final words, he hit saved

=

As he typed in the final words, he hit save

--

"We are princesses, and as such we are expected ted to leave at any time of the day to go where we are needed."

=

"We are princesses, and as such we are expected to leave at any time of the day to go where we are needed." (Removed 'ted')

--

Celestia then nuzzled his neck till his watter banks overfloed, dissasembalign ant hold he had on his emotions.

=

Celestia then nuzzled his neck till his water banks overflowed, disassembling any hold he had on his emotions.

--

Of course, these are just the ones I could spot straight away. Hopefully, I have been a small help.

" Poopy had never laughed so much in a long time." ... wat.

943636 Poopy the Alicorn Queen. wat. :rainbowlaugh:

943862
Dubs are a powerful thing
:rainbowderp:

"Her name was Poopy If Steve were not already fuming, he'd mutter a laugh."
"Poopy says to break the ice."
"Poopy hadn't shared a moment like this with her to daughters for too much to long."

I can't even.... Best error ever.

Ok first of all. You said this was crap. You were wrong. This actually is pretty good except for two things.
1. Spelling Mistakes
2. We need to have a better background on Steven and some parts seemed to not fit in at the time. Like why did they scottish guy asked him to say that etc.
But you get a like and a fave and here take a moustache :moustache:

This has to be dead-er than death himself.

Login or register to comment