• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 736 Views, 32 Comments

ReBorn Where Lightning and Air Meet Water - Dark Law



If someone offers to send you to equestria then don't accept. I can tell you from experience they ain't sending you anywhere, at best you'll end up a disembodied spirit, while your clone is sent off to enjoy the 'wonder' of being equestrian.

Comments ( 8 )

7887147
Do you play modded?
If so, what servers do you go on?

I am confused...
Happy!
But confused...

8133141
Yea sorry about that. I'll change the short description.
As for the events before the 60000 year skip. I was initially planning to give a detailed synopsis of his life before the skip but after submitting the chapter I got a PM saying I failed moderation because it wasn't Mlp related, so i did the skip and i'm planning to do his life as a dragon in interludes.

How he became a dragon is in the first chapter. Last sentence before the skip, With details on how that works in the third chapter of the second scene.

As for the language thing, No Spoilers.:scootangel:

8133498
You're happy, that makes me happy too:pinkiehappy:, though why are you confused.

8133758 was extremely tired when i read it so i was confused

Is this story still alive?

10251906
Honestly, I don't even know. I have mostly lost interest in it and haven't even thought about in forever, but also don't want to say its dead. It crossed my mind to rewrite it with a more solid idea of what to do with it but can't find the motivation.

Login or register to comment