• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 274 Views, 0 Comments

Human In Equestria: Book One:The beginnings of the Ponyville Storm Spotter - admiralthunderstorm



Celestia does something very nice for me

  • ...
 0
 274

The truth comes out in the most hurtful ways

The two of them woke to Celestia shaking T-storm.

"What?!?!" He said.

"What are you two doing?" Celestia said.

"Taking a nap, why?"

"Because I came to see how you two are progressing."

Lauren brushed her long reddish-brown hair out of her face and said,

"We're progressing real fine, Celestia."

"You're not planning on having sex very soon, are you?" Celestia said.

"No. Not until we're married."Thunder replied.

"Thunder, please come with me. We need to discuss some things."

Thunderstorm got up and walked outside the room with Celestia and closed the door behind them. He then folded his arms and said,

"What is this? Tell me what the hell is going on here. How and where did she come from?"

Celestia responded with a,

"You know I can never lie to a human. I snuck into your room last night and had Luna sneak unannounced into your dreams and create a place-card from your idea of a prefect woman. Lauren Faust seemed to be all you thought about in a woman so, we went back to my human generator and created her. Besides, have you told her about your human name yet?"

"No. Ma'am."

"Then you are saying you haven't been entirely truthful with her?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Lauren opened the door behind them.

"What do you mean he hasn't been entirely truthful with me?"

Thunderstorm eyed Celestia, who was gesturing him to tell her. He turned around and said,

"My name is not Thunderstorm. That is my pony name. My real name is Matthew Ropp. You may not like it but, I'm a dorky storm chaser from rural Northern Oklahoma."

Lauren started to tear up. That's when she ran over, hugged T-storm and said,

"I don't care if you're from Oklahoma. I love you anyway."

Thunderstorm started crying and that's when thunder roared outside. The day Thunder had dreaded had started. The day when he was to be tested to stay in Equestria. It was the first day of his Equestrian storm chasing career.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment