• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 623 Views, 0 Comments

Multi autem ex Deo - Dr_Tornado



After getting a free Golden Freddy plush his physical state changes along with the plush being alive, and him landing in Equestria!

  • ...
 0
 623

Chapter 3 - Abrupt change

Their confused faces tell me a bit.

"Oh wait, you can't speak Swedish," I said too them. I look at them, shocked, confused and angry expressions on their faces. Well, that's not good.

"Oh cheer up will ya?" I said to them. I take my hat off and pull out 9 lollipops out of it.

"Here, have a candy," I say to them. I give them each a lollipop, including Dizzy and Golden, before putting my hat back on. They look at them suspiciously, before Pinkie takes a bite, and soon the other element's follow suit.

"There you go, it's not so bad too be under our rule, the only things we don't allow is rape, murder, and being a grump," I say too them. They look at me with a weird look on their faces. Probably because off the last part.

"what!? Those are the only thing i find despicable that i can count on the top of my head, and there will be H€££ to pay if someone breaks the rules," I said, my voice distorting at the swearword into unrecognizable-ness. The element's look at me with confusion, probably because of the distortion.

"Oh and no swearwords," I add. I see that Twilight is looking into the ground, a reaction of horror spreading onto her face.

"Wait! What did you do to the princesses! Please tell me they are okay!" She pleaded. I look at her for a second, before turning to Golden.

"What did you do to the princesses?" I ask him. Not in a menacing or threatening way, but in curios one.

"Well, for Lulu, i gave her the exact same treatment as You did to Celly. As for Mi Amore cadenza/Cadence i had her put into a sleeping beauty scenario, i even made the door to the room covered in roses, not that they will help to stop anyone that tried too get in, except to maybe give them a tiny, unnoticeable scar," He said, a bit proud on the last part.

"Wait, what treatment did you give princess Celestia?" Twilight asked, a bit relived but still worried.

"Well, for you to truly know what I did, I would need a volunteer to help me show what I did," I said, waiting. After a bit of waiting, with no one volunteering, I simply grabbed one of the birds nearby.

"Well then, I'll just have to use this bird," I said, getting ready before Fluttershy shyly speaks up.

"I...i volunteer,"

"Really? Well then," I said before letting the bird go. Fluttershy walks towards me and I pull up the potion out of my pockets.

"Don't worry I'll turn you back a bit after I've shown what it does," I said to her reassuringly. I open the bottle and pour the potion onto her. Slowly her body turns into marble, and she is only starting to struggle when it is going up her neck.

Finally, it has turned her completely into stone, and her friends look horrified at her.

"THAT'S what you did?!" Twilight screamed at me. I simply nod my head, before snapping my fingers, turning Fluttershy into flesh and bones again. She looks rather shaken.

"T-hat..t-that was...," She trailed off.

"Terrifying? Mortifying? Other things that end with ing?" I asked helpfully. She nods her head.

"Well, I did it when dear Celly was asleep. Dizzy and me though...we weren't so lucky," I said, waiting a moment for my words to sink in before continuing.

"Imagine that you're stuck in stone. What will you do? You can only watch the world go round and round and round. We actually went insane a few times. So what i gave your princess a mercy compared to our 1000 years in stone,"I said to them. Their faces look at me with fear. Well done, I've got some empathy on my side.

But Twilight...I start to see smoke coming off her hair before it explodes into a raging inferno. Her hair turns into flames and her fur turns white. Soon she starts levitating. Something new however is that a pair of wings, completely made up of fire, grow out of her back.

Her horn powers up into a flaming inferno. I look as it transforms into a giant monster.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO OUR PRINCESSES! YOU. WILL. PAY!!!" She screams as in a split second a raging inferno washes over us. Just before it hits me i put up a shielding spell. The fire travels over the surface of the shield. It soon passes over and i put the shield down. Wow. That's pretty stupid to do.

I look behind me and see...Discord and Golden lying on the ground, knocked out. What?! How!? I turn my head towards Twilight. And...Wait. Is that residual magic? That old forbidden spell to drain a being of it's magic?

But the only ones that know that are Dizzy, Golden, me, Luna and...Celestia. Oh. Well, that was smart. Really. Creating a magic link between your student and you was risky, but the ultimately rewarding thing to do.

But i the sad truth is that i can not take on a rage-filled power-maniac with power to move and destroy the sun with OCD without Dizzy or Golden. At least not with a spell like that in the mix. I will eventually lose my energy and she will beat me. Well, i'm not going to go down like that.

"Do you want to know something? An ideology that someone that you will never meet, and the only one that knows about it," I said. She just fires a flame at me. I dodge the flame and continue.

"A man chooses, a slave obeys," I said, the term only confusing and angering Twilight more. She readies up a giant beam of destruction, but I continue before she firers it off.

"Stop, would you kindly?" I say, and she stops in her tracks.

"Would you kindly? It's a powerful phrase, isn't it?" I said.

"Walk, Would you kindly?" She obeyed.

"Jump, Would you kindly?" She obeyed.

"Dance, Would you kindly?" She obeyed.

"Turn, Would you kindly?" She obeyed.

"Sprint! Would you kindly?" She obeyed.

"Stop! Would you kindly?" She obeyed.

"A man chooses, a slave obeys," I repeated, while putting a spell on the back of his head, and making her using it activated by another word.

"KILL!!" I shout at her, and she starts firing up the spell.

"A man chooses, a slave obeys," I repeat once again. And Just about as the spell is fired off, I yell out.

"OBEY!!!" I scream, and as the spell hits me, and as I disappear into the abyss, I laugh out maniacally.


And here me are! Now that I've covered the backstory to as how i Ended up floating in an endless abyss. No one answers. I sigh. I'm going insane again. I stand up (I break any laws of existing physics, don't question it) and start to look around. After I have walked for a while, I see something in the distance.

As I walk closer to the light, It starts looking more and more like a figure. When I finally reach the light, I see that it is, in fact, an alicorn. I clear my throat, and she (I assume that it is a she because of her appearance) looks at me. Holy God!, She looks exactly like the ponified version of Faust.

"Who are you, and how are you here?" She asks me.

"My name is Crossbones and I have absolutely no idea why I am here," I answer her. She looks at me confused.

"No idea? But I am/was the only thing in the universe?! How are you here?!" She exclaimed, completely taken aback of the fact that there was another being in the universe, other than her.

"Well, that doesn't matter now, right?" I asked her, Putting her off guard. I realized that there was something behind her. A giant, red button. Oh, come on! You might as well have written Press me on it.

I jump over her and, with my hand raised, smack down onto the button. bright light shows up for a moment, and everything explodes into White.

Author's Note:

Hello. Sorry that the chapter took so long to come out. Well, I hope you at least enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out,
Dr_Tornado

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment