• Published 21st Sep 2016
  • 366 Views, 1 Comments

The New Stars - Lightning--Dasher



Luna's boredom gets the best of her. Princess Celestia and Twilight try make Luna happy. One day Luna was in the Library and finds her old Constellations Book. It activated something in Luna, Anger? Happiness? Guilt? Pride?

  • ...
 1
 366

Chapter 2:Stress Overtakes

**Crystal Empire**

Princess Cadence and Princess Celestia were in the the training room, with hay dummies and crystal armour on stands. Celestia was teaching Cadence a few fighting tricks, just in case.

"So, lets try it again" Celestia's voice filled the quiet training arena.

"Focus all of your strength into one beam and try destroy the hay dummies" Celestia said right before the door's of the training arena opened and a post man came holding in many sheets, Celestia recognised them. The same sheets that she hates, WORK.

"For Princess Celestia by Luna" The mail stallion said.

Celestia took the very sheets that the mail stallion was holding.

"The bag too your Highness" The mail stallion said just before trotting of.

"Whats this?" Cadence asks.

"My work that Luna was sopose to do" Celestia said with clear and pure anger in her voice.

"Don't worry Celestia, I can help you and so can Shining" Cadence said in a reasuring voice.

"Thank you" Celestia said in return.

Both Celestia and Cadence went to the planning room. They figured that it would be a great spot because of the big, crystal table, enough to fit more than 100 books on it.

"Well, this is going to be hard" Cadence said right after she had a glance at her pile.

"I go through this every day" Celestia said just before she took a sheet of paper.

**Canterlot Castle**

"So Luna just sent the work to Celestia?" Rainbow saidd, slightly confused.

"Yeah, She looked mad and said these weird things. I hope she's okay" Twilight responded.

Right then they saw something dark blue escape a cloud. After a few seconds they realised it was the Princess of the Night, she looked... Stressed?

When Twilight saw that Luna was sad, she slowly flew up to her, taking every precaution.

"Just leave me be Twilight Sparkle" Luna said quickly.

"But Princ-" Twilight said before being cut of.

"I said leave me BE!" Luna yelled, flying about 50 feet away.

Twilight flew back to her friends, sighing in defeat.

"Maybe I should try?" Fluttershy said in the most nicest voice.

"We should give it a try" Rarity said, all nodded in agreement.

Flutteryshy slowly flew up to the Princess. She reached the distance that Twilight once reached.

"Will I have to repeat myself?" Luna said.

"Well....Uhhh...n-no y-y-your majesty" Flutteryshy said before turning, but being stopped by a hoof.

"Come with me, please?" Luna asked just before teleporting herself and Fluttershy away.

The other five were shocked to this, Luna ponynapping Fluttershy? The most sensible of all of them?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"FLUTTERSHY!" All five yelled in terror after Luna took Fluttershy, especially when Luna is in a bad mood.

*Crystal Empire*

"Finally! Last one!" Cadence said with joy filling her face.

Both Cadence and Celestia finished their work and made their way down back to the training area.

"Okay, do what you remember Cadence" Celestia said.

With that said, a pink aura was surrounding Cadence's horn. It was glowing brighter and brighter every second. Then when it was a very bright pink, Cadence lowered her head, pointing her horn at a hay dummie. Then she shot it with her magic, it was pink,purple,blue and white. When the magic made impact with the dummie, it exploded, hay was going every where and Cadence used her magic to shield herself and Celestia from getting hit. Cadence was panting.

Celestia could tell that Cadence is using alot of magic by just looking at Cadence's face.

"Are you okay?" Celestia asks.

"O-of course" Cadence responded.

"Here, let me help you" Celestia responded in a reasuring voice.

Just then, a yellow aura surrounded Celestia's horn and shot her magic to the top of the shield, taking control.

"Thanks" Cadence said when she saw this generous act.

"No Problem" Celestia said.

*Back to who knows where Luna is*

"W-w-w-where am I?" Fluttershy said curled up in a ball.

"Your safe and nothing more, I need advice" Luna said.

The place was dark, your couldn't see anything. From no where, light appeared behind Fluttershy and extended up infront of her. The darkness curled up into one ball and from it, emerged the Princess of the Night herself. Fluttershy was amazed by this, how can Luna do that? Well she is a Alicorn.

"What do you need help with Princess?" Fluttershy asks.

"On how to be Happy, and have joy in my heart" Luna said shockingly.

"Y-your not happy? Like never?" Fluttershy said shocked.

"Yes! Now, lesson one?" Luna asks.

Fluttershy was calm but scared, happy but frightened.

"Princess, do something fun, hand around with Celestia, atend parties!" Fluttershy said while getting up.

"But I'm a Princess, I cant atend Citizen's partys, I atend Royal and Fancy parties! Not your boring ones!" Luna said stomping a hoof on the ground.

"Oh my...." Fluttershy said.

"You see, Im stressed! I DONT KNOW!" Luna shouted. for a slit second her eyes turned pure white.

"Well you have to find happiness in li-" Fluttershy said before being cut of by Luna.

"HOW!" Luna yelled at Fluttershy.

Luna's eyes turned Reptile like, just like the ones she had when she was Nightmare Moon.

"M-maybe read a few good b-books?" Fluttershy said.

"I already do that"

"Play days?"

"For fillies"

"Sleep over's?"

"Too Royal"

" Social Events?"

"Barely any"

"Visiting?"

"No pony likes me"

"Oh my...." Fluttershy said after 10 seconds.

"Oh my what?" Luna asked, slightly angered.

"I can't think of any thing else" Fluttershy said.

"Oh well, Looks like there's no hope" Luna said.

A Blue aura surrounded Luna's horn and teleported Fluttershy to who knows where. Luna just stayed there, thinking of how longer she can stand this, how longer she can fight this.

**Canterlot**

"I 'aint know where Fluttershy is but 'a must find her" Apple jack said.

"Agreed" Rainbow said.

"I know! We must find her and play with her and party with her!" Pinkie said hopping up and down.

From no where a purple aura appeared and Fluttershy emerged from it.

"There she is! We must PARTAY!!!" Pinkie said super excited.

But Fluttershy wasnt up for a party, she was upset on what Luna said, Stressed or even Depressed.

"Are you okay? Wheres Luna?" Twilight asks seriously concerned.

"Gone, stressed" Fluttershy said breaking down.

"The last thing she said was, There is no Hope" Fluttershy continued on.

The other five gasped, even Pinkie did.

"We must send a letter to the Princess!" Twilight said in a hurry.

Spike gave her, her a scroll and quil and started writing:

Dear Princess Celestia

Today we saw that Luna was very upset, only letting my dear friend, Fluttershy near her. Luna teleported both of them to ab unknown location but Flutter shy said that Luna said that She is stressed and that there is no Hope

Fluttershy also said that Luna's eyes turned reptile like, the eyes she had when she was Nightmare Moon. We all fear that Luna might be turning into Nightmare Moon again. We think that you can help her.

Your faithful student
Princess Twilight Sparkle

"Send" Twilight said.

**Crystal Empire**

"Another scroll from Luna?" Cadence asked while standing on a straw dummie.

"No, its from Twilight. And its about Luna!" Celestia said before teleporting away.

"I hope Luna's okay" Cadence told herself.

**Ruins**

"Luna! Luna!!" Celestia yells, desperate to find her sister.

Celestia looked from left to right, up and down. Nothing but ruble from the battle she had with Luna. Celestia when every where, her last stop was the throne room. She found a dark shadow staying at the broken wall that Luna made so long ago.

"Luna?" Celestia asks.

The shadow suddenly starts running to the Princess, and from it emerged the Princess of the Night. Tears running down her face, like a river. Luna embraced her sister.

"Luna, whats wrong?" Celestia asks.

"Why can't I find happiness? Love? Joy?" Luna responds.

"Dear sister, hang around with your dear friends, Twilight" Celestia responds, "or stay with me".

"One, Twilight is not my friend, Two, You always WORK!" Luna yells while more tears come running down her cheeks.

"Lets go back to the castle, I heard its going to rain soon" And with that said, Celestia teleported them to their serperate chambers.

Author's Note:

Oh my god...... I finally finished this chapter xD

Sorry for any mistakes or not enough details, this is my first Fanfic <3

Comments ( 1 )

Should I continue? Or start a new story?

Login or register to comment