• Published 4th Nov 2016
  • 791 Views, 2 Comments

The Last Something Sweet to Bite: Just Desserts - BlankFlankedFoal



What would happen if Sunset Shimmer broke free of the Candymare's clutches?

  • ...
 2
 791

The Break

Author's Note:

Welcome to a Fanfic of a Fanfic! Disclaimer: if blood and gore is something that disturbs you DO NOT READ. If not after reading this you will never eat candy again! Feel free to comment anything that needs to be improved. Also after my 2nd project (ABDL+Equestria Girls) I am willing to do FREE commissions.

As Sunset was being covered piece by piece she heard something in her head: "If you give up your friend's death will be painless". Sunset Had one thing on her mind: Giving up. The Candy Mare had too much power. As the last piece lowered to cover her horn, Sunset heard a deafening crack and was blinded by light. She squinted and saw Celestia watching her.
"Celest-" Sunset began but was cut off by her former teacher.
"Sunset the only reason you are alive is because I sacrificed a piece of my soul to keep you from turning into one of those candy covered ponies. You are the only one who can stop her. Use this." Celestia threw what looked like a lighter. Sunset caught it and was about to ask her mentor what it was but Celestia was gone.

Sunset rolled off the table with the lighter in her mouth.She fell about 3 feet then hit the ground. She landed hooves first on a mint it cracking under her hooves. She look at the mint and noticed it was burning. Infact all the candy that covered her was smoldering slowly. She looked up and saw why. There was a mirror and it showed her emanating semi-transparent flames. Her mane was a literal blaze as her eyes shined like the sun over the ocean. She saw a medical saddle bag and put it on after emptying its contents. There was medical tools and some pills. Upon closer inspection it was candy. The bottle was fine but the pill disguised candy was incinerating itself. She put the lighter in thee saddle. She walked out of the room and realized she was in a sick twisted version of the Canterlot castle, filled with the candy ghouls formerly known as ponies. Her presence was like giving a pony antibiotics if they were sick except with fire. As she ran down the hall candy burned off the ponies removing their curse and giving them the effect Sunset had, burning the candy off of other ponies and the environment. Sunset hardly noticed as she sprinted down the seemingly endless corridor. About 10 minutes later (if the clocks worked) she reached the throne room. The bodies of ponies littered the room. Where Celestia's throne should be was a throne of skulls and other bones of ponies. A modified version of the Crystal mirror glowed hostilely throughout the lightless room as wires sparked at random . Balloons made of pony organs studded with jawbreakers and wrapped with licorice floated around aimlessly. There however was one thing the same though: the stained glass windows showing prophecies to come. She walked to the mirror slowly. The candy burned around her like dead grass covered in gasoline. The glass was blood red; it almost appeared that it was bubbling like Zecora's cauldron. The crystal around it was made of several different candies. Sunset Shimmer concentrated, collecting magic in her horn, fueled by her hatred of the Candy Mare.

KABOOM

All the candy around the mirror incarcerated to ash. The mirror was now at it's former glory with the exception of it's glass. The glass was now blood red. The glass appeared to be fluid, moving into shapes. Sunset examined it closer and to her horror, the "glass" was shifting into the faces of ponies, humans, and other beings screaming in silent agony. Sunset concentrated, pushing as much magic in her horn as possible. A beam of pure energy made the glass detonate, shattering and flew in Sunset's direction. She dodged all but one, sawing itself through her cheek. She screamed as blood gushed out her wound. She bit her tongue to stop screaming as she gingerly pulled the glass out. It was some how serrated causing her more pain as it slowly came out. Eventually it came out and it incinerated due to Sunset's aura.

Sunset had a feeling she should be here even though she saved every pony in the castle. She knew it. But nothing here she saw would help her. Sunset then saw a book by the throne of bones. She picked it up and read it. Experiment 311: Subject showed immediate results after UMC test.Subject experienced inflammation, high blood pressure, swelling of limbs and after five minutes spontaneous combustion. Note: Ursa Major meat too reactive to use. Experiment 429: Timber wolf candy was even more disastrous than 311's experiment. The subject had giant violet boils covering their body. After one minute, the subject's cutie mark's sloughed off like dead skin off a corpse. After four seconds the flank's both had projectile bleeding covering the view screen with blood. Corpse showed vocal cords were charred and surmised from their neck. Upon Autopsy death cause was asphyxiation. Her wound was slowly closing by itself. 5 minutes later she walked to the door putting the book into her bag.

When she walked to the exit of the palace room the floor collapsed beneath her hooves dropping her into an abyss. Sunset attempted to teleport but for some reason she had no control over her magic. Sunset could now see the bottom, a pool of a rich chocolate color when she hit it she felt a tug in her gut. The only time she felt it was when she went through the portal... Then it hit her: that pool was a portal. Without warning she was shot back into the human world. The force had thrown out of the portal and slammed her head against a car.She blacked out from pain but before she passed out she felt five figures picking her up. Some time later she woke up and heard voices around her.

"Will she be OK?"

"Yes. All she got was a concussion. She just needs rest."

"Wait she is waking up!"

Sunset slowly opened her eyes and saw her friends surrounding her.
"What happened?" asked Sunset slowly sitting up.
"Well...."

Comments ( 2 )

good start better than my sh:flutterrage:t

Login or register to comment