• Published 13th Aug 2016
  • 836 Views, 7 Comments

Your hunter and you - Crossover Queen



A guy who is bitten by a hunter and is slowly changing is transported by a portal to the world of Your human and you

  • ...
9
 7
 836

Bitten: Tyler

I felt bad for leaving Tyler behind, but in a world filled with zombies, it was every man for himself. I could not let regret hold me down, for it would only get me killed.
After running away, I ran into a pack of hunters. They all bit me. As they were about to finish me off, a huge portal magically opened up out of the sky, and sucked me in.
When I opened my eyes again, I was in a tree in a world that looked very much like a cartoon.
"Yeah.... I'm in a coma., I thought. Either that, or I was dead.

"Prince Blueblood said he wants a new human.", I heard a voice say.
Who the heck was 'Prince Blueblood.'? And what did they mean, 'wants a human.'? Were these guys slave traders or something?
When the voice rounded the corner, I was shocked.
There were two horses with wings and in armor. What's more, they were talking!
Suddenly, one of them looked up into the tree I was in.
Oh shit., was all I could think.
One of them pointed a hoof up in my direction.
"There's one. Go tell the rest of the guards that there is a human over here, and tell them to bring the tranquilizer. This one looks a little wild.", said a tall gray one with white hair.
"Yes sir!", said the other, before scurrying off.
"Come here little guy. I will not hurt you."
What did this guy think I was, some sort of dog? I tried to tell him that I was a person, and should be treated like one, but all that came out was a growl. The guy looked a little scared hearing it.
That was when the rest of the guards showed up, and i saw the tranquilizer in their hooves.
If they thought I was going without a fight, they were dead wrong.
However, what I failed to notice, was that two more of these ponies, for that seemed to be what they were because they were smaller than horses, had crept up behind me with a net.
They threw the net over me, and I struggled to get out, but only ended up making myself get more caught.
"Good job, mares and stallions, now we can get this thing to the prince. Purple Feather, hand me the tranquilizer,.", said the gray one.
He seemed to be the leader of this group.
The other nodded, and did as she was told.
The gray one then shot a dart into my neck, and that was all I knew before the darkness overwhelmed me.

Comments ( 3 )

What is this a crossover with?

Is this story dead?

Login or register to comment