• Published 25th Jul 2016
  • 6,207 Views, 171 Comments

The Cutie Squad - Foal Star



Discord, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis have been reduced to foals and placed under Princess Celestia's carful gaze and she does her best to keep the four out of mischief.

  • ...
13
 171
 6,207

Chapter Two: Break Out

Chapter Two
“Break Out!”

The rest of the night passed uneventfully for Sombra, and the next morning he was returned to the nursery after breakfast and a change. Now wearing a poofy pink diaper, the former king was talking to Chrysalis in the nursery, he was still pouting from his failed escape attempt last night, but he wasn’t going to let that stop him from trying again. “Wook I know we na fwiends and we don twust each otha, bu the onwie way we gonna be able to weave this pwace is by woking togetha.” Sombra told Chrysalis, taking care not to have their conversation be overheard by the nanny.

Chrysalis sighed, “Ya wight, bu wook at us, we bawye can keep them two fwom killing each otha.” They both looked at Discord who was gleefully running around the big nursery with Nightmare Moon tailing behind him.

“Get bwa hewe!” Nightmare Moon shouted.

Discord cackled gleefully as he was now carrying around Nightmare Moon’s helmet, “Na uh, ya gotta cach me fiwst, swow poke!” he taunted.

Nightmare Moon stopped chasing Discord and in tears she whined, “I swea, if ya don giv it bwack, I’ww make you haw nightmawes fow the wedt of ya wife!”

Seemingly frightened by this statement, Discord stopped running and approached Nightmare Moon. “Hewe, you can have it back.” he told her.

Nightmare Moon smiled and placed her helmet back on her head, only to have chocolate milk be spilled all over her face. She screamed, “I’m gonna kiww ya, Discowd!”

Discord giggled, “Whateva queen of etnawl wetties.”

Nightmare Moon’s eyes flared, sending a small wave of energy towards Discord, it hit him and he flew across the room. Luckily, he wasn’t hurt, but he was angry! So he flicked his fingers causing Nightmare Moon’s diaper to becoming soggy as it filled up with chocolate milk.

Nightmare Moon screamed again, she was glad the nanny wasn’t around to put a stop to any of this. At last she would have her revenge on Discord for his disrespect. She stood up, and prepared to lunge at Discord, before Sombra stepped between the two and demanded “Wiww you two stop fightin?!”

He’s the one who stawted it.” Nightmare Moon.

Discord shouted, “Nut uh, you took my wattle and hid it so I took ya hewmet. Faiw’s faiw.”

Nightmare Moon shouted back, “Nu uh the wattle was on the fwoor and…”

“I said stop!” Sombra bellowed, causing the other nursery occupants to hold their ears. “Tat’s bettew,” he smiled. Everyone looked at him as he then added, “We need to get out of hewe and the onwy way we goin to do that is if we wok togetha.”

Nightmare Moon shook her head, “No way I wokin with him.” she protested, pointing a hoof at Discord.

Discord stuck out his tongue and mocked,” No way I woking with ya eitha.”

Sombra groaned, “Do ya wana be stuck in diapees foewva?”

Discord looked at his pink diaper and reluctantly agreed. As much he may hate Nightmare Moon and not trust Chrysalis (he didn’t believe she was incapable of transforming due to her regressed state), he hated being babied and cooed at. “Oka so whas ya pwan to escawpe?” he asked Sombra.

Sombra thought for a second, “Uh oh, I forgot to make a plan.” he realized, but he couldn’t let his siblings know. So he asked. “Weww… wha do we know about tis pwace?”

Chrysalis replied, “That thewe’s guawds evewywhewe, duwing the day Nanny Sunny Bwight is hewe, and duwing the night Pwincesss Wuna watches the pwace.”

“So we need to sneak out between the time when Nanny Sunmy Bwight is out of hewe, and befowe Pwincess Wuna waises the moon.” Sombra realized.

Discord was scrunching his pink diaper and retorted, ”Ya one pwoblem to ya pwan, Mommy Cewestia pu a powewfuw speww on aww owa diapees.”

Sombra looked at his diaper and asked, “So can we take them off?”

Nightmare Moon shook her head, “Maybe whe I was with wuna as adul, but now as a foww I powalwss.”

Discord flicked his fingers, causing his pink diaper to become a bit puffier and
he shouted, “That awways happens!”

Nightmare Moon laughed. “Wook at Discowd Wowd of Diapees!”

Just then Nanny Sunny Bright came bursting in, “I heard a crash, are you all okay?!” she asked.

Discord smiled, “Ya, but Nighmawe Moon had a big accident.”

Nightmare Moon nagged, “Na uh, he powed chocwet mil all ova my diappe and hewmet!”

Nanny Sunny Bright rolled her eyes, “It was those two, should of known.”


Hours past uneventfully for the regressed villains, and then as evening came:

Discord was giggling and wiggling his legs as Nanny Sunny Bright was trying to put a fresh diaper on him. “Hold still please.” she pleaded.

Discord shouted, “Why ya not wae diapees?”

Nanny Sunny Bright looked at Discord and chuckled, “Well I’m an adult, and adults don’t wear diapers. Someday none of you will need them either, but that day is far away and in the mean time we certainly don’t want your accidents to stain the nursery floors.”

Discord flicked his fingers and a bunch of diapers flew from the cabinet, covering the nanny in them. Discord cooed and called to his friends, “Come on guys, wets get Nanny Sunny Bwight weady fow ni nis!”

Sombra giggled, as all four foals quickly surrounded the nanny.

Discord flicked his finger enlarging a pink diaper and started placing it around Sunny Bright’s rump.

Sunny Bright tried to get up but Chrysalis jumped on top of her “Nu uh, ya gonna stay thewe!” Sunny Bright looked into Chrysalis’s eyes, as she started to become hypnotized. Then Sombra placed a pacifier in her mouth, as Nightmare Moon (straining with all her might) planted happy dreams of Nanny Sunny Bright as a foal into her head. Sunny Bright then fell onto the ground ,slowly suckling the pacifer.

Discord cheered, ”We did it! Now wets get out of hewe!” All four foals started to crawl through the doorway only for their diapers to start inflating, growing so big and poofy that it was impossible for the ponies wearing them to move.

Sombra shouted, “Discowd, di ya do this?!”

Discord shook his head, “Na, tis has to be Mommy Cewestia’s scewet spell. We stuck.”

Chrysalis whined, “No, this wan supwose to happen!”

Discord looking at his siblings, then shouted, “Wait! They wike bawwons, we can pop them.”

Discord grinned and snapped his fingers, pins came out of thin air. They popped the diapers, causing them to deflate and sag. The four foals slipped out of the sagging garments, as Discord once again snapped his finger and new puffy white diapers with little Discords all over them appeared around their rumps. The other three foals glared at him as he shrugged, “Wha, none of us awe potty twined yet.” Then they heard the guards approaching!

Chrysalis shouted, “We gotta go!” And the foals took off as fast as they could.


The four foals were crawling through the halls, when Prince Blueblood suddenly came around the corner “Halt villians! Where do you think you’re going?!” he demanded.

Discord grinned, “Is that wude Pwnce Bwue Bwood, wet’s teach him a wesson!”

But just then a castle maid came trotting by as Prince Blueblood shouted, “I demand to know why you four are here alone! You better not be thinking of escaping, if you are it’s a royal flush for all four of you!”

The foals all began to cry, as the maid passing by noticed the commotion and shouted, “How dare you shout at and threaten to flush helpless foals!” as she came up to them and placed them on her back.

Prince Blueblood, astonished at how a commoner just shouted at him, replied in disgust, “How dare I?! I’m royalty and you’re a commoner, how dare you insult your prince!”

The maid scoffed at Blueblood, “You’re more of a foal then these four, and that’s saying something. Now go about your business, I’ll see that these four are cared for.”

Blueblood gave a “Humph!” and trotted away in disgrace. “We dodged him but now we need to ditch the maid.” Sombra realized, though he was glad they’d escaped that royal pain in the butt (in fact, Blueblood might as well be a pony with two butts if he always acted the way he had in front of Sombra and the others). He looked back at Chrysalis, only to see her eyes drooping from exhaustion.

Nightmare Moon stared at the mare, as she scrunched her face and lit up her horn. Then she muttered, “Ya tiwed and wana go to sweep.”

The maid’s eyes dropped as she whispered, “I’m tired and want to go to ..” Before she could finish she collapsed on the ground snoring. Discord clapped his hands, and quickly placed a binky in her mouth. Unconsciously she started to suckle on it.

King Sombra rolled his eyes as the four continued down the halls. They soon came upon the stairway leading down to the main ballroom. However, they looked around the corner to see two guards near the stairway. King Sombra whispered, “We need to distwact them.”

Discord grinned, “Don wowie I the king of distwactuons. I needed to go anyway, just howd youw bweath.” He first squatted and groaned as he filled up his diaper. He then came around the corner and with puppy dog eyes he waddled up to the guards. One of themshouted, “Halt, Discord! Why are you out of the nursery?”

Discord placed his claw on his diaper and with his best puppy dog eyes he said sweetly, “Nanny Sun Bwight wasn’t awonund and... and..” He sniffed as he pointed to his diaper, it was a solid yellow and brown, with a horrible smell was coming from it.

The guards looked at each other, and one whispered in his ear as his partner sighed, “Alright, I’ll change you.” he told Discord.

Discord smiled, “Than you mista.” His diaper dropped on the ground as he was picked up and he peed all over the guard’s face. The other guard tried to lunge at Discord, but slipped on the urine causing him to fall onto the ground next to the diaper. As the other guard dropped Discord, he laughed manically.

Sombra shook his head again, “We got no choice, wun!”

“Not so fast, fwist one of yous gotta change me,” Discord demanded, as he snapped his fingers and a spare diaper, wipes, powder, rash cream, and hoof sanitizer appeared. “Even though I could go on command, I’m not owd enough to use a potty, and I dun wanna be naked.”

“Fine, I’ww do it,” Nightmare Moon grumbled, as Sombra and Chrysalis quickly shook their heads. “Just dun twy any funny business, othewise I weave you at the mewcy of Bwuebood. And unwike with me, Mommy Woona won’t be thewe to save you fwom a woyaw fwush.”

Nightmare Moon quickly changed Discord, and the four foals took off again, stopping only occasionally to change when the coast was clear.

After about an hour of wandering the castle, the foals were now in the palace gardens, hiding in the foliage. The guards were looking all over the place, as the four foals huddled together, hoping to avoid detection.

Sombra groaned, “We twapped now, we in fow a ton of spankies.”

Nightmare Moon poked her head out from behind the bush she and the other foals were hiding in, and looked all around as she whispered, “Cwysalis, can ya hypnotize a pony wike wast time?”

Chrysalis sighed, “I think I can?”

Nightmare Moon huddled with the rest of the foals, “Alwight, hewe’s my pwan…” and whispered it to her siblings.

One of the guards was peering behind a bush, when he heard something move. He dashed over, looked into the bushes, and saw Chrysalis looking at with him with a most mischevious grin. As he was going to shout, he suddenly felt sleepy and fell onto the ground.

“Nighty night,” Chrysalis chuckled. “Now fow the pwan.”

The guard soon stumbled back to the rest, “The fowls are ova thewe.” he mumbled in a lisp

The other guards turned to look at him, “What are you talking about?” one of them demanded.

“The fowls, they’re here, in the bushes!” the guard shouted.

The other guards turned to look at where their comrade was pointing, but only saw rocks and trees. “There’s nothing here.” the lead guard shook his head.

“But I swea the fowls wewe hewe.” the guard insisted.

While the guards were distracted with the lone one who kept claiming they were in the bushes, the foals were already moving through the garden and into Canterlot, shouting in glee.

“Fweedom!” Sombra cheered.

But just then, Princess Celestia descended before the quartet of foals. Sombra and his siblings were prepared to fight, when they were all trapped within Celestia’s aurora, ”You four are in big trouble!” she scolded quite sternly.


Both Celestia and Luna had the entire guard in front of them in the throne room. As Princess Celestia was scolding them, the foals were in a playpen. They were all sniffling, as they all had very sore red bottoms, and were back in puffy pink diapers.

“All I asked is for you to watch four foals! Four foals! And they almost escaped into the city by themselves!” she complained to the guards.

One guard asked, “Permission to speak freely?”

Celestia reluctantly replied, “Go ahead.”

The guard retorted. “Princess these foals aren’t ordinary foals. They have powers and were once the most powerful enemies of Equestria. If anything, can we have some pony who can make sure they don’t use their powers to harm us? Or try to escape?”

Celestia pondered the question, as Luna looked at the foals who were all looking down in shame.

Celestia smiled, “You’re right, with such power they need to be taught to use it properly. But I’m afraid Luna and I don’t have the time to teach them, and run Equestria. So instead I’ll have Twilight and her friends come over to teach them.”

Celestia sighed, turning to the foals as the guards were dismissed. “So, it seems they didn’t lose all their powers when they regressed.” she realized glumly.

Luna nodded, “We knew that Discord and Nightmare Moon retained some of their powers. King Sombra we’re still unsure of. But Chrysalis was the one we missed, she kept them low without anypony knowing she can still hypnotize ponies. We definitely need to keep a better eye on her. And we really do need a pony to teach them how to use their powers responsibly. Perhaps two ponies.”

Celestia nodded with a bit of disappointment she continued, “Twilight, will help us with that, and I’ll send a letter to Cadence asking if she can occasionally help with foalsitting and teaching first thing tomorrow. But for now I think it’s time for some Mommy Celestia time. Oh, and please inform Blueblood that the only ponies allowed to make decrees about royal flushes are you and I, and no royal flushes will be carried out anytime soon.”

“I guess he didn’t learn his lesson when he tried to do it to Nightmare Moon,” Luna sighed. “Very well, I shall do as you have requested,” then she asked. “Do you think maybe we should turn him into a foal for a while, so he can understand how it feels? Maybe once he knows how scary the threat of a royal flush can be, he’ll stop threatening to adminster them.”

“I hope it won’t have to come to that, but he’s skating on very thin ice. Make sure he knows that.” Celestia replied, as she scooped up the foals, and carried them to her bedroom.


That night the four foals were huddling around Celestia’s teats, suckling them. Discord and Nightmare moon shared her right one while Sombra and Chrysalis shared her left one.

Then suddenly, Sombra started to cry. Celestia cooed “What’s the matter, Somby?”

Sombra stopped suckling and babbled, “Momma I failed, as a weadea.”

Celestia giggled, “Oh, Somby, actually you were quite smart. And very brave to keep your siblings in line, secretly I’m a bit impressed that you almost escaped. Though I’m still glad I caught you and the others before that could happen.”

Sombra looked up at Celestia and sniffled, “Bu we got spankies, why ya compwimenting
me?”

Celestia whispered, “You’re learning to work together. I would hope you’d learn to do good things instead of naughty things. But at least you’re trying to be friends with your siblings. However, don’t get any ideas about trying to do it again. That’s twice now in the same week that you’ve tried to slip away from me, and I don’t want this to become a habit,” Celestia then cooed, “Now, are you still hungry?”

Sombra nodded and went back to suckle Celestia’s teat, while also nuzzling Chrysalis. After a few gulps of Celestia's warm creamy milk he thought, Maybe I could get used to being a foal.