• Published 25th Jul 2016
  • 6,184 Views, 171 Comments

The Cutie Squad - Foal Star



Discord, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis have been reduced to foals and placed under Princess Celestia's carful gaze and she does her best to keep the four out of mischief.

  • ...
13
 171
 6,184

Chapter Six: strange adjustments

Chapter 6

Strange Adjustments

(Two weeks later)

Fluttershy woke to something nuzzling her breasts. She looked down and saw little baby Discord in a giant, white, poofy diaper. She couldn't help but smile at the little chaos maker slowly suckling her milk. But she also knew they needed to get up, since she had scheduled a doctor's appointment earlier that week. In the back of her mind she thought, “I'll let him sleep in just a little longer, we still have plenty of time left.” So she just looked upon the tiny thing, as she laid in bed just thinking about how cute he looks. Even throughout the time he has been with her though, he has been a little troublemaker.


Fluttershy then saw the sun rising beyond the window and sighed, “Alright it's time to get him up.” she thought. She slowly raised her right wing to tickle the little draqueinios, he then started to burst out laughing as he flailed his tiny legs into the air. He turned to smile at her and said, “So, we goin’ to see Nuwse Wed Heart today?”


Fluttershy sat on the bed and picked Discord up. She proceeded to pat his back and he gave a loud belch, as she felt his sagging diaper. She then replied, “Yes my little angel, but you need a change first.” She placed him on the bed, and he opened his legs revealing his diaper which was clearly soaked and stained yellow. He laughed, “I weeted a wot wast night, bu I didn do any poopies.”



Fluttershy smiled, “Yes you did, thank heaven for that. Now stay there while I get some foal supplies.” She then got up from the bed and went over to a shelf where she kept an assortment of foal supplies. After gathering the necessary supplies, she placed Discord on the changing mat where he opened his legs. She hummed a tune as she slowly took off the tapes around his bulging belly and lifted his legs wiping his crotch and rump. She then slid the new diaper though his tail and laid him back down. She then rubbed foal cream all over his crotch and sprinkled in some foal powder. Afterwards she pulled the front of the diaper over his belly and taped it up.


Discord happily squealed as he kicked his legs feeling the new padding between them. As Fluttershy was putting the foal supplies away, Discord crawled off the bed and went over to his bunny Fluffy. She woke and jumped straight into his arms. He whispered, “Ya have a good night sweep fwuffy?” The bunny seemed to nod in reply and nuzzled into his chin. As he stroked her fur softly he asked, “Mama, can I bwing Fwuffy to the doctas?”


Fluttershy cooed, “I'm sorry but we can't bring Fluffy, she'll get scared and might get lost in the hustle and bustle of Ponyville.”


Discord got sad and hugged Fluffy, as he whispered, “Than ya be good and don't wet Angel pick on you, okay?”


The bunny nodded at him, as he got up and waddled over to his new mother and asked, “So we jus goin to see Nuwse Wed Heawt?”


Fluttershy smiled at him warmly,”Yes we are, and you need to eat somthing before we go.” She then placed him on her back and went downstairs to her kitchen, where she placed him in a beautiful yellow wooden high chair. She then started to feed Discord a jar of mashed bananas. After a while Fluttershy was getting to the bottom of the jar and as Fluttershy scooped the last bit of foal food left in the jar she cooed, “Here comes the last bite.”


Discord opened his mouth as Fluttershy slid the spoon of goop into his mouth. He chomped on it and sat back in his chair, as he rubbed his tummy, Fluttershy gave a small smile and asked him, “Okay, sweetie. Ready to go?”


Discord nodded and squealed, “Ya, wets go!”


Fluttershy picked him up and trotted over to a single pink stroller with a foldable hood and a crotch strap. She strapped her little foal in, and placed a pink binky in his mouth as she cooed “I'm never going to get over you and your adorable cuteness.”


Discord wanted to say something back. But as he sat in the comfy seat his eyes drooped and he suckle his binky methodically. Fluttershy then pushed the carriage into the streets of Ponyville.


Chrysalis woke with a loud yawn in her crib at Sweet Apple Acres. She looked around and saw that she was alone. She whimpered a bit trying to figure out what was going on, so she got up using her bars to climb, and then she started to cry.


Apple Bloom was the first to appear as she bounced into the nursery and cooed, “Hey there, Chrysalis, how you doin’?”


The baby changeling queen babbled, “I have a wettie, can you change me?”


Apple Bloom put on a cheerful smile, “Of course, little bug!” She then took up Chrysalis, took her to the changing table, and started the change. She stripped off Chrysalis’s used diaper and started wiping her. The young farm f illy then took out the foal cream and powder and pondered, “Which one does my big sis use first again?” she asked.

Chrysalis pointed to the tube, “She awways uses the fowl cweam fiwst.”

“Okay then,” Apple Bloom took the tube and then started to rub the cream on Chrysalis’s little rump. As Apple Bloom concentrated on the task she whispered, “Well Family Appreciation day is today, I hope you’re ready to make some new friends.”

“Oh, I am, as wong as they dun stare at me too much.” Chrysalis replied.

Apple Bloom giggled and said, “Alright, just don't do anythin’ to embarrass me and try to act super cute. My friends are gonna love ya!”

Chrysalis put a hoof to her face and did a clumsy salute, “Ya can count on me.”

Apple Bloom sprinkled foal powder over the former changeling queen’s rump and threw away the old terry cloth. As she produce a new terry cloth from the changing counter from below and applied it over the foal’s rump she asked, “Well ya’ll are changed now, ya ready for some num nums?”

Chrysalis squealed, “Ya, I can go fow a bottle of milkies wight abou now!”

Apple Bloom teen placed her charge on her back, and as she climbed down the stairs she shouted, “Alright little bug, let's see if we can get ya some milk! Next stop, the kitchen!” She then took Chrsysalis downstairs, Big Mac was already awake groggily drinking some coffee and eating a plate of pancakes.

Granny Smith was up as well, cooking breakfast in the kitchen. She turned to her grand daughter and greeted. “Hey Apple Bloom, it's great to see you up already. How’s the little one doin’?”

Apple Bloom smiled, “Chrysalis was just a bit cranky and I had to give her diaper change.” Chrysalis crossed her front legs bunching up the front of her diaper.

Granny Smith cooed, “Oh you're such a adorable little seedlin’. Sure is nice to have a great granddaughter, even if you look like a pony and an insect had a baby.”

“Granny, tat wasn’ nice!” Chrysalis complained.

“Ah, I’m just jokin’ youngin’,” Granny Smith replied, patting Chrysalis on the head. “I know you’re a changelin’, and you’re the most adorable one I’ve ever seen.”

Big Mac then turned his head and instructed “Hey, Apple Bloom. Bring her over here, please.”

Apple Bloom placed the little bug on Big Mac’s lap as he gave her a shy grin and whispered “Did you have a good sleep, Chrysalis?”

Chrysalis giggled, “Ya Big Mac, I had a gweat sweep!”

“I’ll bet ya did,” Big Mac replied. “Sure is nice to have ya ‘round the farm.”

Granny Smith then got out a jar of applesauce and started to feed Chrysalis. Soon, they heard Applejack call, “Chrysalis, where'd ya go?!”

Apple Bloom shouted back, “She's down here with us!”

Applejack copped downstairs in a huff and shouted, “Well, why didn't ya tell me? You darn near gave me a heart attack!”

Chrysalis started to cry thinking she had gotten Apple Bloom into trouble. Tears welled up inside her, as her sobs filled the air.

Applejack paused and started to feel sorry for interrupting a fairly good morning, “I'm not mad, Chrysalis, I was just scared that somethin’ bad had happened to you.” she explained.

Chrysalis smiled as Granny Smith placed another spoonful of foal food into her mouth, everyone watched the changeling chow down.

“Where were you, anyway?” Apple Bloom asked her sister. “Chrysalis has been awake for some time now. Where have you been for the past nearly an hour?”

Applejack yawned “What do ya think? I had to applebuck last night and Chrysalis woke up five times in the night.”

As Granny Smith continued to feed Chrysalis she replied, “Hey, Applejack? You know I could just care for her for a bit, right?”

“I would love to care for her too,” Big Mac interrupted with a cheerful grin. “I haven’t even gotten the chance to change her diapers yet, and pretty soon she’s gonna be too old for ‘em.”

Applejack shook her head, “I appreciate the offer, but she’s officially my daughter and I'll be the one to care for her. I made a promise to Twilight that I’ll keep her safe and I ain't gonna just break it.”

Apple Bloom rolled her eyes, “Well I still get to take her to school, right?

Applejack gave her sister a glare and retorted, “Ya mean we will take her to school. I don't quite trust you with Chrysalis all by yourself yet. What if somethin’ happened to her at school?”

Apple Bloom got up and shouted, “What ya talkin about? I changed her diaper and helped her get fed. It’s just for one day!”

Granny Smith got irritable and snapped, “Girls, stop your bickerin’ and come get your food before it gets cold! Honestly, you two are actin’ more like foals than Chrysalis, you oughta be ashamed of yourselves.”

The two sisters grumbled, but apologized. “Sorry, Granny.” they said to her, and headed to the table to eat breakfast.


The morning rays came through the window in Sugarcube Corner, glistening down on the nursery upstairs. The Cake Twins were still soundily sleeping, as Nightmare Moon was sitting up and her horn was glowing.

Nightmare Moon giggled to Mrs. Cake as she told her, “Well wast ni while I was pwaying with bwocks Pound Cake thought it would be cool if he dreamed of a city made of bwocks. Wight now he's climbing big towa!”

Mrs. Cake dawwed. “That's wonderful, Moony. That’s such a good use of your powers.”

“Than ya Mama Cake.” Nightmare Moon whispered in reply. She’d learned the hard way about waking up her siblings, Pound and Pumpkin Cake wailed so loudly that Nightmare Moon had felt tempted to give herself a royal flush, just to get away from it.

Mrs. Cake then took Nightmare Moon to the changing table, started to strip off her soiled terry cloth, and cleaned her up, “I know you were used to those fancy diapers back at the castle. But are terry clothes okay with you, here? If not, we can probably start potty training you in a few weeks, or I can try to find some more fashionable diapers.”

Nightmare Moon smiled and nodded, “I don cawe what diapees I weaw. Besides Wawity is gonna make us special cwothes fow The Gwand Gawwoping Gawa.”

Mrs. Cake cooed, “I heard. Do you know what she’s made for you?”

Nightmare Moon shook her head, “Na, all I know is that it supposed to be somthin vewy special.”

The change was soon completed, as Pinkie bounded into the room and scooped up Nightmare Moon in her hooves as she cooed, “Oh, looks like you're already changed! You ready for some num nums?”

Nightmare Moon nearly shouted “Ya, I weady fow ya milkies, Mama!”

Mrs. Cake nodded again and replied, “Yes she is.” Then she blushed and asked Pinkie “Do you still breastfeed her?”

Pinkie blushed in response “Yeah, is that bad?”

Mrs. Cake laughed, “Of course not, Pinkie. I still breastfed the twins once in awhile. If you ever need a break and she gets hungry, just let me know.”

Pinkie smiled, took her foal, and skipped out of the nursery, bouncing upstairs. She plopped onto her bed and turned sideways. She then placed Nightmare Moon next to her pink teats as she cooed, “Alright, drink up!”

Nightmare Moon shouted in glee, “Okay, Mama!” She then latched onto Pinkie’s exposed right teat and started to guzzle down her milk. As she took gulp after gulp it tasted like candy and cake all mixed into a cream. She suckled for a good long while unitl she suckled both of Pinkie’s teats dry.

Pinkie then cooed, “Alright, we don't want to keep Rarity waiting.” She then took up the content Nightmare Moon and placed her on her back. She then bounced down the stairs and saw that Mr. Cake was finishing up feeding the twins their foal food. He turned to Pinkie and asked “Oh, Pinkie, could you pick up some flour before you go to Rarity’s? We seem to be running low.”

Pinkie nodded. “Sure thing!”

Mr. Cake smiled “Oh thank you, Pinkie. You’re a life saver!” The twins started to cry as Pinkie was about to head out the door, which prompted Mr. Cake to ask, “Pinkie, um...could you take the twins too?”

“Absolutely,” Pinkie smiled. “They’ll be in good hooves with me.”

“Just make sure they behave themselves, especially around their new big sister.” Mr. Cake instructed, as he put the twins into the foal pouch, and attached it to Pinkie.


Nurse Red Heart had Discord's mouth open with a tongue depresser as she instructed, "Now, say ‘Ah’"

"Ah." Discord obeyed, allowing Nurser Redheart to carefully examine him. She soon stopped, turned to Discord’s mother, and said, "Well, Flutterhsy, considering my experience with normal foals, Discord seems to be developing well, but…"

Fluttershy whispered in a fearful tone "But what?

Redheart continued, "He's a bit overweight. It's not healthy, even for a draqunious. Start feeding him more vegetables and have him drink fewer bottles of milk.

Fluttershy sighed in relief, "Okay, if that's all then there nothing to worry about,"

Discord was just looking around the room as his attention span is now very limited as he was attracted to a picture with a mare and a foal inside of her. His eyes went wide as he asked, "What is that?"

Nurse Redheart smiled, "That's a picture of a mommy and her foal still in her tummy."

Discord asked, "Wait, I thought fowls came fwom stowks? Do Mommies eat their foals?” he gulped as he looked at Fluttershy and asked. “You gonna eat me?”

Nurse Redheart was going to explain, but Fluttershy got a fearful look in her eye and whispered in the nurse’s ear. Nurse Redheart smiled, "Alright Discord, we won't discuss where babies comes from today. That'll be something Fluttershy wants to go over with you. But foals are not eaten by their mothers, and neither are they dropped off by storks. When Fluttershy thinks you’re old enough, she’ll tell you."

Discord sniffled, "I didn even know who my weal mommy was, can't I go in a tummy?"

Fluttershy cooed "Discord, even if you didn't come out of Mommy's tummy, you’re still my foal."

Discord shouted "No! I wana expewince it! I wnan go In ya iummy!"

Nurse Redheart shook her head, "You can't, and besides if you go into mommy's tummy it will be very painful for her, and you'll lose all the stuff you learned. From what I heard you just learned to walk, and you'll be going into potty training soon. Do you want to have all that taken away?"

Discord asked, "Weww, what if it's quick? I go in, then come out, and stiww have aww my skiwws?”

Fluttershy smiled and replied sweetly, "Honey you can't, it's just not possible. Now come on, we need to get you home and get you started on your new diet."


Apple Bloom was now in her classroom with Chrysalis. Apple Bloom shouted, "Well, everypony, here’s Chrysalis!"

They all shouted. "Wow!" as Apple Bloom presented the foal changeling now on a table in front of the class. She blushed and waved a hoof to them.

Cheerilie then said sweetly, "So Chrysalis, what can you tell us about yourself?"

Chrysalis continued, "Weww, I now two yeaws old, and I still weaw diapees becawse I not used da the potty yet. I wove the Abble family and I weally wove Mama's Milikies!"

Applejack (who was standing to the side) blushed at the statement and folded her hat over her face. The whole class dawwed as Chrysalis started to kick her back legs and Apple Bloom came over and placed a pacifier in her mouth to suckle.

Cheerilee smiled, "Well I have to admit, Apple Bloom. Chrysalis is a great addition to your family. Now I'm sure she needs to get back home and take her nap. And for future record, changing stations are located in the filly’s room down the hall, just in case.”

Then out of nowhere Diamond Tiara shouted at Chrysalis "My mom said that you, Discord, and Nightmare Moon, should be rotting in prison, not sitting in diapers!"

Chrysalis eyes grew wet and she squealed as she body glowed and she suddenly disappeared.

Applejack glared at Diamond Tiara. “Diamond, you know you’re better than that! You don’t go pickin’ on defenseless foals! Now, you’re comin’ with me to look for Chrysalis, and I’m gonna be havin’ a talk with your folks about your bad behavior today!”

Diamond winced at that statement. “But Mother-” she began.

“Maybe you should’ve thought about how your folks are gonna punish you before you opened your big fat mouth!” Apple Bloom interrupted, as she joined the search party.

Diamond tried to speak up, but was quickly silenced by a harsh glare from Cheerilee. “I’m officially in deep doo-doo.” the filly thought to herself.


Pinkie was now heading through the streets of Ponyville, pushing a giant poofy pink foal carriage with the three foals all nestled together. As she was buying produce from stands and placing them underneath it, the foals were memorized by all the ponies going about their business.

Pound Cake got excited as he shouted, "Wet go expowin, I wana see what aww the ponies awe doin!"

"Well no ya can't, Pinkie told us to stay hewe." Pumpkin Cake replied as she laid back into her seat.

Nightmare Moon nodded, "I agwee with Pumpkin on this one Poun Cake. It's too dangwos fow foals to go cwaling thwough the stweets awone. Mommy says so."

Pound Cake got a bit fussy and shouted, "Weww, ya once The Qween of Etnalw Night, ya will pwortect us."

Nightmare Moon shook her head and replied, "I was, but I a fowl now. In fact I fowgot a wot of stuuf fwom when I was the Qwwnn of Etnawl Night. Discowd stiww sometimes cawws me Queen of Etnawl Wetties."

But even Pumpkin Cake got excited and asked, "Is alwight, Nighmawe Moon. Bu I wanna go experion too, and we can even play ‘Pinkie catch us’, it'll be so much fun. We wun go too faw, we can be back befow she even nows we gone.”

Nightmare Moon didn't know as she balled up, but when the two foals looked at her with puppy dog eyes she conceded, "Alwight wets go." Her horn glowed and the foal carriage and the three foals disappeared.

Pinkie just sighed, when she heard the sound of a poof. “Those foals couldn’t have gotten far,” she thought to herself. “But I hate it when they do this. At least when they play it at Sugarcube Corner, I know I can find them, eventually.” And she prepared herself to set off to search for the foals, already wondering where the trio had gone this time. Hopefully, it was someplace close by.