• Published 25th Jul 2016
  • 6,176 Views, 171 Comments

The Cutie Squad - Foal Star



Discord, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis have been reduced to foals and placed under Princess Celestia's carful gaze and she does her best to keep the four out of mischief.

  • ...
13
 171
 6,176

Chapter Three: Twilight's first day

Chapter Three
Twilight's first day

For the next few days the four foalifed villians stayed in Celestia’s room at all times. She placed the cribs near her bed, but left the changing counter that she had installed, and created a playpen in the middle of the room. The door now had a glow around it and the room was occupied with a guard (the guards all had to take turns keeping an eye on the foals, under threat of wearing diapers for an entire day and night if they let the four escape).

Said guard was looking at the foals with a smile, as the four were now building a huge tower. It was crafted with blocks and was reaching to the ceiling. It was so tall that Discord had to be levitated by Nightmare Moon.

Chrysalis was in the back of the playpen, trying to stuff the excess blocks in her diaper (she’d tried stuffing other toys in there before, but they wouldn’t fit). Meanwhile, Sombra had his eyes glued on Discord. “Come on, Discord.“ Sombra called, the tower was nearing completion, and the best part was they didn’t have to use all of the blocks to do so.

Discord heard Nightmare Moon’s voice in his head, “Be careful Discowd, ya may be annowing bu I don wan ya getting huwt.”

Discord relied telepathically, “I fine Nighmawe Moon, jus don dwop me.” Then he placed his block on the top, all the foals watched the tower wobble a bit but it stayed erect. The other three foals all cheered, but as Nightmare Moon clapped, she lost her focus and this caused Discord to fall! Nightmare Moon quickly caught him in her aurora, but the sudden movement made the tower tip over and collapse on the ground.

The foals all groaned as Sombra whined “Discowd! I wanaed to show Mama Cewstia!”

Discord stuck his tongue out. “Not my fawlt Nightmaw Moon dwopped me.”

Nightmare Moon whimpered back,”I sowie Sombie, I got esxcited and I fogowt to keep Discowd up with my magic.”

“Why dun we twy again?” Chrysalis suggested.

“Why don ya help us, and stop putting the bwocks in ya diapee?!” Sombra growled. “What if you do numbew two whiwe they’we in thewe?”

Chrysalis looked down and giggled, “I wike the bwock in my diapee, and I tink I’d know if I had to do a poopie. Bu if you guys wan the bwocks so badwy, you can have em!” She twirled around, flinging blocks everywhere.

The foals all giggled as Sombra shouted, “Get the bwock thief! She gonna get a woyaw time out fow steawing the woyaw bwocks!” They all pounced on Chrysalis and they all tumbled onto the ground laughing.


Just then Celestia strolled in, and when she saw the site before her she dawwed, “Were you four causing any trouble?” she asked. “I certainly hope not, you four know what happens to trouble makers.”

Ignoring that last comment, the four foals gigled as they crawled across the ground shouting, “Mommy!”

Celestia fell on her back as they all tackled her and she joked, “Help me they’re going to take over Equestria with their cuteness!”

Sombra laughed as he bounced on her tummy, “Ha Mama, now ya goin to wose this time.”

Nightmare Moon crawled around Celestia’s neck shoving her pampered behind in Celestia’s face making her laugh,”Oh no, its the pampered moon!” she cried with fake worry.

Nightmare Moon giggled, ”Ya and the diapee of etnawl ngiht wiww be hewe foweva! Evewypony must wespect da woyaw padding.”

Chrysalis (who was a bit hungry) went to Celstia’s crotch boobs and started suckling her right one as she garbled, “An I m gonna dwink ya milkies dwy.”

Discord jumped in the air and flicked his fingers making his pink diaper twice as big, and as he bounced on top of Celestia’s tummy he shouted, “Now ta finish ya off.” He went to Celetsia’s belly button and gave her a raspberry making her croak.

“Oh, the cuteness it killed me!” Celestia exclaimed, falling down on the spot and shutting her eyes! The four foals looked up at Celestia, concerned for a moment. But then she quickly woke up. “I’m only joking. It’s a good thing cuteness can’t kill, or you four would be the death of me.” she laughed at her young charges.

They all clapped their hooves as Sombra thought “I was actually scarred you died.”

Then Celestia turned to her side as she magiclly lifted the four and cooed, “Well now, hope you’re all hungry, because it’s time for your num nums.” She then placed all four foals near her crotch boobs, and soon they were latching on to get her creamy milk. But Sombra had tears coming down his face.

Celestia cooed, “Smobie, aren’t you hungry?”

Sombra cried. “Mama, I bwuilt ya a towa bu it feww.”

Celestia smiled, “Oh Sombra you really care so much that you wanted to show that creation to me. I think you’re starting to get used to being a foal again.” She nuzzled him and cooed, “It’s okay, I bet it was a beautiful tower.”

Sombra hugged her face as he asked her “I sowie it feww. I wan ya to be pwoud of me.”

Celestia cooed, “It’s alright, I’ll be glad to help you build another one sometime. But for now, I have a surprise for you, and all of your siblings. Twilight and her friends will be coming over to visit you.”

Sombra gave her a puzzled look, “Wha?” Then he looked at her and cried, “Twile, she the one who helped banish me. She mus hate me and tink I’m a dum-dum stinky head.”

Celestia sighed, “Sombie, she doesn’t hate you, in fact she told me she can’t wait to teach you magic.”

Sombra sniffled, “You suwe?”

Celestia cooed, “I’m sure, now help yourself to my milk. You don’t want to be hungry when Twilight gets here.”

Sombra giggled and and nuzzled next to Nightmare Moon on Celestia’s left crotch boob.

Celestia smiled and thought “They haven’t forgotten who they were but they seem to have accepted that their foals. Maybe, maybe I can be their mother. Hopefully, with Twilight, Luna, and Cadence, I can make sure thye grow up right.”


The four foals were now in a small classroom in another room of the castle. The four of them strapped in highchairs, and looking around with worried looks, for the classroom was empty. It had a foalish atmosphere with alphabet posters strapped across the room, and a chalk board in the front

Soon, Twilight came through the doors and asked, Hello you four, are you ready to learn?” They all started to tremble and cry, which caused Twilight get really worried. A look of panic seemed to cross her face as she quickly pleaded wit them “Don’t cry! I’m here to teach you how to use your magic.”

They all stopped crying as Nightmare Moon whimpered, “Arw you still mad at me foew twing to make etnawl night?”

Discord babbled, “Ya pwoabbabwy mad at me fow takin ya hown and messing with ya fwiends.”

Sombra cried, “I sowie fow takin the cwystal empia.”

Chrysalis babbled, “And I sowie fow wuining ya bwotha’s wedding. If you wan spankie us, we undewstand. We wewe bad ponies, changewings, and whatevew the hay Discowd is.”

Twilight dawwed, “Hey, I’m not angry with any of you. I’ve know for some time about this secret ‘second life’ program Celestia started. By the time Sombra was defeated, I was practically expecting him to come back as a foal. Besides how can I be mad at you four cuties? As long as you promise to behave yourselves, I think we’ll get along just fine,” She then placed her saddlebag down on the ground, as the four foals calmed down. Then she continued in a motherly voice, “So for the first rule of magic, we can only use magic to help make Equestria a better place. So how about you tell me what your four can do?”

The foals all started to shout in gleeful tones:

“I can make dreams!”

“I can make small bwack cwystals!”

“I can make it wain cocwate miwk and do othew cwazy tings!”

“I can hypnotwise ponies!”

Twilight tried not to shout as she said in reply, “Okay, okay. Now how about the most obedient foal tells me about their powers?”

All four foals raised their hooves so Twilight pointed to Nightmare Moon. The other foals all looked down as Nightmare Moon gleamed, “Well I can make ponies haw dweams, wike Mommy Wuna. Except I can awso make tem have nightmawes”

Twilight cooed, “That’s great, except for the nightmares part. But what about trying to help somepony have a dream?”

Nightmare Moon’s eyes fluttered, “Ya whan me to make you hwave a dweam?”

Twilight nods, “Yep I’m sure you can give me a wonderful dream. Can’t you?”

Nightmare Moon kicked in her highchair and looked down with a worried look. But then Discord whispered, “Hey qween of etnawl wetties, if ya can make a a ponie tink she’s a foal you can do this.”

Nightmare Moon thought, “Discord has a point. I was powerful once and I can prove to Twilight I can help make nice dreams. Even though I’d love to give her a nightmare, but I’m saving the A-material for Blueblood the next time he tries anything.” Then she looked up at Twilight and nervously asked, ‘Wait ya twust us to use owa powas? Bu why?”

“Because I’ve been getting progress reports from Celestia about this entire program,” Twilight explained. “She thinks you’re trustworthy enough not to abuse your powers. But if you betray that trust, you know what will happen.

Nightmare moon sighed, “Awight, hewew goes nothing.” Then her horn glowed and soon Twilight was in her trance.

Twilight saw herself as a foal again, being rocked to sleep by her mother. She was also in a cozy plain white diaper, and sucking on a warm bottle of milk.

Nightmare Moon whispered to Discord, “She wikes havin dweams of her mommy, what if we can make her dweam come twue and hewp her be a fowl again?”

Discord grinned “That’s a gwaet idea, then Momma wealize we can use owa powas fow good. Besides, I tink we desweve a bit of payback fow being beaten by Twiwight in the fwist pwace.” He flicked his finger and a big puffy pink diaper was strapped around Twilight’s waist!

Twilight’s eyes went wide as she came back from the dream trance ”Wait this isn’t what I meant! You four know better than this!"

As Twilight was going to use her magic to remove the foalish garment, Sombra, catching onto what Discord and Nightmare Moon was doing, placed little black crystal on Twilight’s horn and cooed, “Nu uh Twilie, fowls can’t use thiew magic yet.”

Chrysalis giggled, as she crawled out of her high chair and the other foals followed in suit. The former queen of the Changelings stared into Twilight and babbled, “Ya wike bein a fowl.”

Twilight smiled stupidly, “I a fowl.”

Chrysalis continued. “Ya a two yeaw owd fowl stiww in diapees.”

Twilight giggled, “I a two yeaw old fowl, still in diapees.”

Chrysalis squealed, “Awwight wets pway with baby Twilie.”

But just then Twilight snapped out of the trance! The diaper dissipated and the tiny black crystals fell off her horn as she shouted, “Not so fast you little brats!’ she said angrily. “Celestia thought you might pull a stunt like that, did the four of you really think you could outsmart me that easily?!”

“Bu we jus wanted to-” Nightmare Moon began.

“Apparently you four still seem intent on misbehaving,” Twilight scolded. “I’m very disappointed in all of you!” she picked them up with her magic and carried them to the back of the classroom, were a small section sealed off by a gate stood waiting for them. After making them stand so they faced the wall, Twilight lectured “You four can just stay there and think about what you’ve done! You’re lucky I decided not to spank you, but rest assured that Princess Celestia will be hearing about this! And she won’t be pleased”


Celestia soon heard the news, and indeed she was very unhappy with the foals behavior. “You four were very rude to Twilight after she agreed to give you all a second chance. Just because Twilight secretly wanted to be a foal again, didn’t give you the right to actually regress her mind to a foal! If you four can’t be trusted to use your magic without causing trouble, I’ll send Twilight away and you’ll all spend the rest of your days with me until I think you’ve learned your lesson!”

Chrysalis realizing what she did was wrong began to cry, “I sowie Moma Cewestia I thought we wew helping hew,” she lied slightly. Then she added. “But she desweved it fow gettin us stuck wike tis.” Then all four foals began to cry.

“Okay, that’s enough. The four of you will spend the rest of today with Luna, and if you cause any trouble for her, you’ll get an early bed time. And don’t even THINK about trying to sneak away again! I’m sorry, but you four need to realize that what you did was wrong!” She then levitated the four onto Luna’s back. A slight frown formed on Celestia’s face, she hated being the bad guy.

Luna shivered feeling their wet and soggy diapers on her fur. “Alright you four, after some quick diapee changes I’ll be feeding you.” she declared boldly.

Discord gasped, “We goin to dwink Mommy Wuna’s yucky miwk?”

Luna snorted, she was still a bit apprehensive about her appearance in comparison to her sister. “My milk is just as good, if not better than my sister’s. I think you’ll like it if you give it a try.”

Discord retorted, “I doubt it, Mommy Cewestia’s milk is betta then chowcwate mik, and that’s comin fwom me.”

Luna gave a sly smile, “Well, sister? Can I breastfeed our four troublemakers?”

Celestia rolled her eyes “Fine, Luna. Twilight and I will discuss whether or not the foals are ready to learn how to use their magic properly. I just wish they’d understand that I’m trying to help them change for the better.”

Luna carried the foals off in a huff. “Alright, but you owe me big time for sticking me with diaper duty. I’m thinking the time may be coming to start getting them training potties.”

“We can worry about that after we decide if they can be trusted to use their powers wisely, we don’t want them to grow up too fast.” Celestia replied, as her sister carried the foals away in her magic.


Luna was now laying in her bed as the foals looked at her big dark blue boobs with uneasiness. Discord sniffed one as he asked, “Awe ya suwe is good?”

Luna cooed, “Discord, I swear my milk will just be as good as Celestia’s. Now if you don’t want to go hungry, I suggest you eat up. No funny business.”

Nightmare Moon replied, “Mommy Wuna we were togetha once, so it’ll be intwestin to see what youw miwkies taste wike.” She slowly placed her lips around Luna’s right nipple and suckled. She grined with a milky mustache and shrieked, “It’s even betta then Moma Cewestia’s miwk! Ya got to haw some.”

Nightmare Moon went back to suckling as Discord joined next to Nightmare Moon.

Chrysalis whispered to Sombra, “Go head Sombie, ya aways go wast.”

Sombra smiled, “Okaie Cwawsis.” He crawled across the bed and nuzzled Luna’s right nipple, Chrysalis went right after him.

Soon Luna looked down at the four suckling foals and she couldn’t help but daaw at them. “I hope I get to do this more often. Perhaps if we kept them seperate and taught them individually, they wouldn’t be so much trouble?”