• Published 25th Jul 2016
  • 6,191 Views, 171 Comments

The Cutie Squad - Foal Star



Discord, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis have been reduced to foals and placed under Princess Celestia's carful gaze and she does her best to keep the four out of mischief.

  • ...
13
 171
 6,191

Chapter Five: Lessons Learned

Chapter 5

“Lessons Learned”

Applejack was quietly nursing Chrysalis in the nursery, with the last rays of sunlight fading. She looked up to see Fluttershy, who was having Discord suck on a baby bottle.

Applejack blushed, quickly removing her hat to shelter Chrysalis. “Wow you’re good with him, didn’t think he would fall asleep so fast.” she whispered to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy cooed, “He actually behaved better than I expected him to be. I even brought a newborn bunny and he was quite docile around her.”

Applejack nodded, then she added. “The princesses did a decent job but there’s no way they can handle these four foals alone.”

“Discord asked me if he could move with me to my cottage,” Fluttershy whispered. “I’m thinking of asking Princess Celestia if that would be okay.”

“I’m gettin’ the feelin’ Chrysalis might ask to move with me to the farm,” Applejack replied “I wouldn’t mind havin’ another foal runnin’ around but I don’t know for sure if I can handle it at the moment. Even with my family, I don’t know if I can run the farm and give a foal the love it needs.”

Fluttershy nodded, “I understand how you feel. I wouldn’t mind taking Discord in, but there’s so much to do and I’m not prepared for a foal. Just thinking of all the diapers and foal food, and still trying to care for my animals at the same time. It might be too much for me.”

“You don’t have to take him in Fluttershy, he'll be fine here.” Applejack told Fluttershy, as she eyed the sleeping chaos maker.

Fluttershy pondered this for a few moments, then shook her head, “No, I would rather have him stay with me and be cared for. The thing is I’ve always wanted a foal. But I’m just not sure if I’m ready. I mean, what if something happens to him while he’s under my care?”

Unknown to either pony, two guards were watching them from afar. Waiting for the chance to set their plan into motion. “It’s just too bad we don’t have the other two foals.” one guard thought.


Pinkie grinned as the maids were dawwing over Nightmare Moon in her poofy pink dress and diaper. But then Pinkie saw that Nightmare Moon’s eyes were fluttering, as she tried to stay awake. “Okay I should get her to sleep now.” she told the maids.

The maids placed Nightmare Moon on Pinkie’s back, and she galloped down the halls. She soon came upon Rainbow Dash and Twilight, who were talking to each other. “Come on Twilight you’re being too hard on yourself. So a few foals bested you, so what?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“The fact is Princess Celestia was counting on me to help her teach them, and I failed her,” Twilight replied unhappily. “It’s great that our friends were able to come in and spend time with them, but I really should’ve been able to keep the foals under control. Princess Celestia told me they’ve already tried to escape twice before I got here. What if they try it again and this time they get away because of me?”

“Come on, they’re just babies. You make it sound as if they’d attack Equestria the second you turn your back on them,” Rainbow Dash groaned. “You just need to be prepared for next time, and make sure they know who’s boss.”

Just then, Pinkie trotted into the room. “Hey you two,” she greeted with a whisper “Thought it would be nice if you girls got to say goodnight to Nightmare Moon. Wanna do so?”

Twilight cooed and even Rainbow Dash even dawwed at Nightmare Moon who was still in her poofy pink dress and diaper. “Wow, Pinkie, she’s asleep already?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Pinkie nodded as Twilight cuddled the foal “Yeah she was really tired, and well…I think she wants me to take her back to Ponyville.” Pinkie confessed.

Twilight grinned, “Well, Pinkie you’ll need to talk to Princess Celestia first.”

“I know that… I just don’t know if I can.. I mean I would love to, but can I really take care of her?” Pinkie asked. “I’m okay with trying to take care of a foal. But you two better ‘Pinkie Promise’ to help foalsit. I’ll definitely need to clear things with The Cakes before I make any final arrangements. Three foals will be quite the challenge.”

Twilight nodded. “I’d be honored to, Pinkie. And I’ve got plenty of books about childcare you can borrow if you need them. They’ve got books about everything: Nursing, bathing, potty training, you name it.”

Rainbow Dash placed a hoof on her chest, “Heck, you know you can always count on me to help foalsit.”

“Alright, well, I really should be getting her into her crib.” Pinkie whispered.

“I believe they sleep in Celestia’s room, so remember to knock before you enter.” Twilight explained.

Pinkie replied, “Sure thing, Twilight.” She then headed down the hall, as Twilight sank into a chair and wondered “Even Pinkie didn’t have any trouble with Nightmare Moon. Am I really the only one who’s had a hard time with the foals so far?”


Celestia was still in her bed with the sleeping Sombra suckling her teat. She saw that it was shrinking and sighed, “I wish I could naturally make my own milk.” She thought and looked around. She saw she was alone. Her horn glowed and suddenly the right teat filled with creamy milk.

Just then there was a knock at the door, then a whisper, “Celestia, I have a sleeping Nightmare ready for cloud nine.”

Celestia covered Sombra and her exposed teats with her wing then whispered back “You can come in.”

Pinkie trotted slowly into the room, seeing Celestia lying on her bed with a wing hiding Sombra. Pinkie blushed as she whispered, “I’ll be quick.” Pinkie trotted up to Celestia, lowered Nightmare Moon under her wings, then covered her and Sombra.

Pinkie then got up and asked, “Um… Celestia, you should know that Nightmare Moon asked, if she could stay in Ponyville, with me.”

Celestia nods her head, “I had a feeling some of the foals would want to leave the castle. She’s been here the longest and I’ve made little progress. About the only thing I’ve managed to accomplish is to get her to stop screaming in the ‘Royal Canterlot Voice’. I’ll allow it if you accept the responsibility of raising her, and teaching her right from wrong.”

Pinkie gulped, “Well my friends did say they would help, so I’m fine with it.”

Celestia smiled, “Alright, tomorrow I’ll gather her foal stuff and help you pack. I’ll also give you some bits for the trouble.”

Pinkie blushed, “Okay, I’ll try to be a good mother. Besides I’m sure the twins would love the company.” Then they heard hoof steps outside the room.

A royal guard approached the door, knocked on it and said. “Princess Celestia, your sister wishes to see the foals at once. She has a ‘surprise’ she wants to show them.”

Celestia chuckled and continued, “Tell Luna that Sombra and Nightmare Moon are very tired and are currently sleeping, she can show her ‘surprise’ to them tomorrow night.”


Chrysalis woke to the sounds of crickets chirping, a silent hum of the wind, and something rolling underneath her. She looked up to see a dark fabric over her head saw that she was under a purple foal blanket. She looked to the right of her and saw Discord. She shook Discord a bit, causing him to wake up and look around.

“Wha’s going on?” Discord babbled.

Chrysalis replied, “I dun know, hewp me find out.” Theu looked to the side, and saw lights from lampposts. The rolling sensation from underneath them became clear. Discord got scared, ”Why we in a bwack fowl buggy! Where’s Fwutashy?”

Then they heard whispers, the first was deep and masculine. “They’re waking up.” it cried.

The second was more feminine. “Then give them bottles or something, they need to stay quiet until were out of Equestria.” it ordered. Then a black hoof came from beneath the hood and popped two binkies into their mouths. But Discord, still scared, spat it out and started to bawl.

Chrysalis, feeling scared too, also started to cry.

“Look what you’ve done!” The feminine voice shouted

“What I’ve done? At least I was trying to get them to stay quiet,” The masculine voice retorted Then the hood was lifted revealing the night sky, and a black coated unicorn with gold eyes and a long silver mane cooed, “Hey Chrysalis, it’s me, Morph.”

Chrysalis stopped crying and shouted, “Mowph?! I thought ya failed in getting in as a gward?”

Morph shook his head and grinned, “I got help from an unlikely source. Don’t worry we’ll get you back to the hive soon. We just need to get to the train and by the time Celestia knows it you’ll be long gone.”

Discord babbled, “So ya weally a changwing.”

A gold mare with yellow eyes and a long pink mane cooed, “Yep and we were going to get all four of you. But, Sombra and Nightmare Moon are with Celestia, we’ll get them later. So just calm down and relax alright?”

The two stayed quiet as the hood was placed back over them and the buggy began to roll again. Discord babbled, “Cwysalis ya knew about this?”

Chrysalis sighed, “The owiginal pwan was that Mowph came in as a guard and he wouwd take all four of duwing the night. Bu i thwought that he failed and couldn do it. But does it matta we goin to be fwee.”


Discord trying to be cheerful, then his face turned to a pout as he suddenly realized. “But what about Fwuttahy and the bunny Fuwffy?”

Chrysalis babbled, “What abou abble milkies and Abblejack, I want to meet Abblw Bwoom, , I wanna visit Abble wossa, and meet Big Mac and Gwanny Smtih.”

“An I wnwa stay with Fwuttasy, I don wanna bwe ina changeling hive.” Discord complained.

Chrysalis cried, “Me netea I hated the hive as a hatchwing. We …we need to escaape.”

Discord replied, “I have an idea! We cwy, we cwy supa woud so that somepony come to hewe us and hewp us.”

Chrysalis asked, “Ya suwe?”

Discord nods, “I want Fwuattshy to be my mommy and not even changwings gonna change my mind.”

Chrysalis responded, “Ya I want Abblejack to be my mommy too.” They both started to load tears in their eyes and began their wailing.


The changelings were hovering over the buggy trying to calm the foals with rattles, making funny faces. The mare asked, “What do you two want?”

Discord babbled, “We dun wana go to the hive, we wana stay hewe in Equestwia!”

The stallion was stunned, “Wait, Chrysalis, is this true?!”

Chrysalis sniffled, “Ya, I want Abblejack to be my mommy.”

The mare got angry “What about the hive?! We’re leaderless at the moment and it’s been hectic ever since you disappeared!”

Chrysalis shouted, “Ya can ewect anotha qween, we do it aww the time!”

But before the stallion could explain more, a voice called out “Pardon me chaps, but do you need help?” Emerging from a carriage was none other than Fancy Pants. He had heard rumors about the foalified villains, and had just come back from a routine business trip.

The stallion nervously answered, “Um, no, we’re fine. Actually we were taking these foals out for a stroll.”

The mare nodded nervously and continued, “Yes, Celestia wanted us to give the foals some night air.”

Fancy Pants raised an eyebrow “This late at night? And why would you two need Celestia’s permission to trot with foals?”

The stallion moved out of the way to reveal discord and chrysalis. Fancy Pants dawwed at them and cooed, “Oh, you must be helping the princesses raise the four foalafied villians. I’ve heard stories about them, and now it seems they are indeed true. My, what adorable little ones they are.”

The stallion sighed, “Yeah, but it seems the foals would rather go back to castle we should be heading back.”

“Would it be okay with you if they stayed with me at my place for a while?” Fancy Pants asked “I’ll even notify Celestia and tell her where they are. I’ve never had a chance to see these four with my life being so busy, and heavens knows how much my darling Fleur has wanted foals of her own.”

The mare was now sweating bullets as the stallion continued, “Um I’m sorry but…”

Before the mare could continue, Fancy Pants was already scooping the two on his back and cooing, “Alright you two, would you like to spend some quality time with your Uncle Fancy Pants? He’s always longed for a chance to see you.”

The foals both shouted ‘Yeah!”

Fancy Pants chuckled, as he got back in his carriage with the mare and stallion looking at each other awkwardly. “Do join me, and don’t worry about getting in trouble. Celestia and I are great friends.” he assured them. The stallion and mare groaned, reluctantly the disgused changelings went into the carriage unsure of what to do.


“Sister, get up! It’s urgent!” Luna cried, running into her sister’s bed chambers.

Celestia groaned as the sudden shock made the two foals under her to bawl. She got them to settle down by placing them against her teats and humming a little tune to them. Then she asked, “What’s going on, Luna?”

Luna continued, ”Chrysalis and Discord have been foalnapped!”

“Wha, ya mean Discowd and Cwyslais awe missin?” Sombra cried

“We gotta find them!” Nightmare Moon bellowed

Luna hushed the two crying foals. “It’s okay. We’ll find them, but I need Mommy Celestia’s help.”

Celestia looked at the foals and asked. “Do we know who’s responsible for this abduction?”

“We believe it was changelings. Apparently, some of them managed to disguise themselves as guards,” Luna acknowledged. “I don’t know how changelings got past our noses, sister. But one thing is for certain, Twilight insisted that they had my seal on a letter explaining the urgency, and why they trusted them.”

Celestia muttered,”We can worry about how those changelings got passed us later.Right now we need to hurry, the foalnappers couldn’t have gone far!” She rose from her spot on the bed, as the other two foals began to cry again. She sighed,”Somepony we trust needs to stay and watch the foals.”

“You all go ahead, I’ll watch them,” Rainbow Dash insisted, bursting into the room. “I’ve helped Pinkie foalsit The Cake Twins, I know a thing or two about foals, these two shouldn’t be much trouble.”

Celestia smiled, “Sounds like a good idea. Just try to get them back to sleep, it’s really late for them.”

Rainbow Dash saluted. “Sure thing, now go!”

Celestia and Luna, along with Twilight and her freinds trotted down the hall.

Rainbow Dash trotted up to the crying foals and cooed, “Hey, there’s nothing to fear as long as Auntie Dashie is here!”

Sombra looked up, “I scawed fow my fwiends, they in twouble.”

Nightmare Moon agreed, “Ya, we can’t be happy wight now, not while owa fwiends awe missin.”

“Hey Princess Celetsia and Princess Luna are going to find them, and they’ll be back before you know it.” Rainbow Dash reassured them.

Sombra sniffled, “How do you know that?”

“I don’t, but I know my friends and they won’t give up, so we have to be brave.” Rainbow Dash told them.

Nightmare Moon asked, “Weww, can we hewp find them?”

Sombra nodded, “Ya, I can’t go back to sweep while they awe gone, so why don’t we find them? Then we can be heowes and Mommy Cewestia will be supa pwoud of us!”

“We should have costumes and masks.” Nightmare Moon insisted.

“Nice try you two, but I’m pretty sure your mommies didn’t take you with them specifically because they want you to sleep,” Rainbow Dash replied. “Now sleep!”

“Actuawwy, I have to go potty!” Sombra said sheepishly.

“Ya, me too!” Nightmare Moon added.

“So, that’s why you’ve got diapers. Just do what you have to do and I’ll change you.” Rainbow Dash replied.

“Nu, me no wanna use diapees. Me weady to use da potty.” Sombra said proudly.

“I weady too, tat way Discowd can’t caww me Queen of Etewnal Wettties anymore.” Nightmare Moon joined in.


“Oh, you two wanna start potty training, huh?” Rainbow Dash asked, to which the foals nodded. “Well, that’s awesome! Come on, let’s get you two to a bathroom so you can go!” Rainbow Dash let the foals climb onto her back, before she exited the bedroom at lightning speed.

Sombra and Nightmare Moon snickered, their trick had worked. Now they just needed to wait for the right moment.


Fancy Pants was bouncing the foals on his back, and as they shouted in glee he cooed “You two are the cutest foals I’ve ever seen.”

As the stallion and mare just looked at each other the mare whispered, “We need to ditch Fancy Pants and make a run for it..”

The changeling stallion replied, “Well, we could just tie him up.”

The mare looked around at the other butlers and maids that were riding along with them, “I don’t have enough sleep dust for all of them,” she whispered. “If we try anything on Fancy Pants, they’ll either attack or alert the guards.”

“Well then, we’ll just say we need to get them to sleep, and that Celestia wants us back at the castle asap,” the stallion explained. “That should fool them long enough for us to escape.”

Meanwhile, Discord babbled, “Hey Uncwe Fancy Pants, can we see the cool nuwsewy you wewe talkin abou?”

Fancy Pants nodded, “Of course. I built it when Fleur and I decided we were ready to have foals. Unfortunately, we haven’t yet been blessed with any, so the nursery has gone to waste. Until now that is.”

The carriage stopped, and Fancy Pants exited with the two foals on his back. He then trotted up the stairs of his posh estate and opened a door. Inside was a pink padded room with a changing table in the back. The walls were painted with rainbows and flowers, with a pink crib, and a small pink table in the center, with foals toys scattered all over the place.

Discord giggled, “It‘s wike the one at the castle. But this one has more pink”

Chrysalis got really excited and shouted, “Can we pway with you fow a bit?”

“I don’t see the problem.” Fancy Pants smiled. He trotted across the room and placed them in small pink chairs around the pink plastic table, Discord sat at one end, and Chrysalis sat across from him.

Discord giggled, “Awe we goin to hawe a tea party?”

Fancy Pants nododed “It’s what I had in mind. And I can even teach you some manners, it’s never too early to learn. First, you two need proper clothing.”

Chrysalis frowned as she looked at herself, “Yeah, I need a dwess.” she complained.

Fancy Pants went to the toy chest, and pulled out a small purple princess dress, and a sun hat with a purple bow tied around it. He helped Chrysalis slip it, then told Discord. ”I’m sorry Discord but I’m afraid I only have dresses at the moment..”

Discord giggled “It’s otay, I got a sowution to that,” He then snapped his little fingers, and a little green tuxedo grew around his small body, with a yellow bowtie and a small green bowler hat. Then he asked, “So Fancy Pants, we dweessed, what next?”

As if on cue ,a butler came in with two warm bottles of milk. “Well you two can’t drink tea yet, but some good old formula should do just fine.” Fancy Pants told the foals. They both shouted in glee as they took up their bottles, but Fancy Pants snatched them with his magic, “What should you say before you start to drink?” he asked.

The foals both looked up at the butler “Than you, Mista Butwa.”

The butler bowed, “It was my pleasure you two.” He left the room, as Fancy Pants gave the bottles back to the foals, and they began to suckle on them greedily.

Suddenly, Discord stopped suckling and asked, “So why do we we have to say ‘Than You’?”

Fancy Pants responded smartly, “It’s manners, and you need to learn them so ponies won’t think you’re rude.”

Chrysalis giggled “Wike Bwue Bwood, he’s weally wude.”

Discord sniffled, “Ya, he almost gave ua a woyal fwush, why would he do that?!”

Fancy Pants sighed, “Blueblood is a special case, most likely he was not raised properly. But don’t worry about him, Princess Celestia would never allow for such sweet little ones like you to be flushed away. In fact, I seem to recall that when Bluebllod and I were foals, it was he who was on the receiving end of a royal flush, courtesy of myself. Quite by accident I assure you.”

Discord sniffled, “Well it was still sacwy. He’s one of the weasons I want to go to Ponyville with Fwuttahsy. At weast she wou nevew fwush me.”

Chrysalis nodded “Ya, I weally want to go to Sweet Abble Acwes with Abblejack, hew family sounds coow. She even says my dirty diapees can be used as fertwizier to hewp the cwops gwow.”

Discord continued, “Actuawwy Fancy Pwants, abou the stawwion and mawe down staiws…” Then they were interrupted, as some powder flew onto Fancy Pant’s face. He fell to the floor as the stallion and mare came up and shouted, Alright you two tea time is over!”

But suddenly, the glass of the window shattered, as Rainbow Dash came crashing through. “Stop, there’s no brakes on this thing!” she cried to somepony, but it was too late. She swept past the disguised changelings and hit the floor of the nursery. Emerging from her back were Sombra and Nightmare Moon.

Sombra had a little red mask with a small cape with an “S” printed on it. He was wearing his diaper with little suns on it as he shouted. “Mystawy Fiwwy ya weally can use ya hown to find oqwa fwiends!”

Nightmare Moon had a purple onesie with an “N” printed on it, along with her big poufy pink diaper, “Thank me wata, Cwystal Colt!” she shouted back.

The stallion and mare laughed as they changed to their changling forms and closed and sealed the door, so the other servants couldn’t enter. Then the changeling that was once a mare cooed, “Alright you four, we can do this the easy way or the hard way!”

As the two changelings came forward, Sombra, Discord, and Nightmare Moon got scarred. But Chrysalis stood up and shouted, “No you two awe bein vewy wud, and ya going to sit down!” The two changelings obeyed, as Chrysalis strained herself to capacity to put them under a trance.

Meanwhile, Discord went over to Fancy Pants, and saw that he was still breathing., “He’s otay.” he called.

The changelings soon broke from Chrysalis’s trance and were going to charge at her, but Sombra’s horn glowed as he squinted from the pressure. Black crystals formed under the changelings hooves making them slip on the ground and knock themselves out.

Nightmare Moon smiled as her horn glowed. “Now, wha shoud we make them dweam?” she mischievously asked her friends.

Discord shouted, “They vewy naughty! They should be toddwas again and waern some mannas.”

Nightmare Moon giggled, as did Chrysalis.

Chrysalis then started to hypnotize the two changelings, as Nightmare Moon managed to give them dreams of being toddlers. Soon, with a little help from Discord’s chaos magic, both had morphed into foals .

Fancy Pants groggily got up and seeing the mess ahe sked, “What’s going on?!”

Rainbow Dash also rose and asked “Yeah, what happened?!”

Sombra giggled, “These two foals awe weally changewings.”

Nightmare Moon giggled, “But now they foaws again. With a wittwe hewp fwom ouw combined magics.”

Fancy Pants shook his head, “That’s not nice, you should turn them back to normal at once..”

Discord shouted, “They the stawion and mawe who foalnapped us! They should be foals foweva!”

Fancy Pants sighed, “That’s not up to you. Besides, you don’t want to be mean, do you?”

Discord shouted, “But we neva had a choice, Cewestia tuwend us intto fowls becasue we were bad!”

But Chrysalis sighed, “Discowd, even if what Mommy Cewestia did was wong, if we do this we awe no betta than she is. We have to change them back.” She then stopped her hypnosis, as Nightmare Moon sighed and her horn stopped glowing. The Changelings grew back to normal size, but were still unconscious.

Fancy Pants smiled then cooed, “Alright you four, I think it’s time we get you back to Princess Celestia,” before a foul smell reached his nostrils. Looking at the four foals, it didn’t take him long to deduce the source of the stench. “After we get you changed into fresh diapers of course.”


When the foals were returned, Celestia immediately brought them into the throne room along with Twilight and her friends as well as Fancy Pants. “Rainbow Dash.I know that you were trying to help but you deliberately disobeyed me and placed Sombra and Nightmare moon’s lives in danger.”

Rainbow Dash interrupted, “I’m sorry but they were worried and instead that they wanted to find their friends! Plus, they tricked me. They said they wanted to use the potty, but the instant I brought them into the bathroom, they shut the door on me, turned off the lights, and then tied me up. After they dressed up in superhero suits, they took control of me as if I were some kind of airship. I kept trying to tell them to knock it off and turn around, but they wouldn’t listen. I never thought two foals could be so much trouuble.”

Sombra babbled, “Ya mama we twicked hew to hewp us find Cwsysaliss and Discowd.”

Nightmare Moon was crying, “Don’t punish Auntie Dashie”

“Well, is she telling the truth?” Celestia asked. “Did you two really do all those things to her?” Sombra and Nightmare Moon nodded. “Then I won’t punish her, this time,” Celestia smiled as she turned to the four foals and continued, “I am so pleased with you four. Not only because of how you defeated those mean changelings, but because of how you kept yourselves in line.”

Discord nodded and whispered “Weww, I got caweid away.”

Celestia sighed. “That brings to my next point. It seems from what I heard, you fourdecided to free the changelings. And you seemed to have learned a lot since coming here. With this in mind I realize that I can no longer hold you four as foals in this secret nursery program.”

Discord shook his head. “I watha be a fowl. It been a vewy wong time and I don wemeba much fwom omy opwiginal foal hood.”

Sombra looked at Celestia and replied, “Yeah, it’s my decision, I wnaw stay as a fowl. Tis time maybe I won have to weawn how to use da potty aww by mysewf. At the owphange, nopony had any time to teach me, I had to do it aww on my own.”

Nightmare Moon continued, “Ya I neve weally had a wife befow, so this may be my onwy chance to be a fowl.”

Chrysalis nodded, “Yeah I wana be waised herw in Equestiwia.”

Celestia smiled and continued, “Okay then, foals you shall remain. As for you, Fancy Pants I’m happy you helped the foals and reported to me immediately once you realized that the caretakers were fakes. I will reward you with anything you ask.”

Fancy Pants blushed and asked, “Well, if it’s not too much to ask, would you mind if I spent a day with the foals?”

Discord got excited and shouted, “Ya, Mama! Fancy Pants pwayed tea party with us!”

Chrysalis chimed in “Ya, and when he changed us he was vewy fun. Pwus he cwaims he gave tat woyal pain Bwuebwood a woyal fwush as a foal! Pwase wet us be with him!”

Celestia laughed again as Fancy Pants blushed. The actual story was just a simple game of hide and go seek, in which a young Blueblood had foolishly made the decision to hide inside the toilet. Fancy Pants, suspecting nothing, had played around with his magic and accidentally forced the handle down, thus flushing Blueblood down the drain. Even to this day, Blueblood didn’t like to talk about it.

“Of course Fancy Pants,” Princess Celestia told the stallion. “I’ll set up a playdate with Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Fluttershy,” The three mares looked up as Celestia replied, “Yes, I know that three of our foals will feel more comfortable in Ponyville, if that’s okay with you three.”

Fluttershy smiled and replied, “Thank you, I would love to have discord.”

Pinkie giggled as she bounced Nightmare Moon on her back “Yeah, it’ll be a ton of fun!

Chrysalis hugged Applejack’s mane as Applejack dawwed and cooed, “Yeah I’m sure the rest of the family is goin to love her.”

Sombra realized that three of his friends looked at them and said “Bu …bu I gonna be awone. Mama, can they stiww visit?” he pleaded.

Celestia cooed, “They can visit any time they want.”

Sombra shouted, “Then I wana stay with you, Mama!” Celestia wanted to cry but held the tears back.



Twilight then came forth and asked, “Princess Celestia? Is it okay if my friends and I spend the rest of the night here?”

Celestia smiled “Of course, take the foals with you. After all, they should get acquainted with their new care takers.”

Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Applejack took each of their respective new foals away, Fancy Pants left the castle, and Twilight and Rainbow Dash trotted off.

Rarity took Sombra to Celestia. As he looked at her he said, “Wawity, I weally do wove, you, and I hope ya can come often to make mowe cute cwothes.”

Rarity smiled at him, “Sure darling, I still have to make clothing for the other foals too,” She ruffled his mane as Sombra hugged her. “You sure you want to stay with Princess Celestia?” she asked him. “I’ve got plenty of room for you at my boutique, and I’d be happy to help you with your potty training. Though if you’d rather stay in diapers for a while, that’s perfectly fine with me. You only get to be in them for so long.”

“Nah. I wove you, but I think Mommy Cewestia needs company.” Sombra told Rarity.