• Published 25th Jul 2016
  • 6,193 Views, 171 Comments

The Cutie Squad - Foal Star



Discord, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis have been reduced to foals and placed under Princess Celestia's carful gaze and she does her best to keep the four out of mischief.

  • ...
13
 171
 6,193

Chapter Nine: Forgive and Forget

Sombra was playing in a ball pit with Rarity. As they threw the plastic balls at each other. Sombra had to pause to gasp for some air then he looked back at Rarity and asked, “Hey wana go see how owa fwiends aw doin?”

“Yeah wet’s go see if the west of owa fwiends awe doin okay.” Rarity agreed as she waddled to the edge of the ball pit. But she was struggling to get out with her tiny stubby hooves, so Sombra helped her out. Raritty then began to notice a sudden pressure in her bowels. She scrunched the front of her diaper as she groaned “No, not agwain.”

Sombra looked back and asked in a worried tone, “Wawity, what’s wong?”

Rarity gave Sombra a painful look and said, “I gotta do anotha poopy. Bu I hate using my diapee.”

Sombra giggled, “Wawity ya pooped and peed ya diapee a wot since we've been hwew. I don’t think one mowe is going to be that bad. ”

Rarity sighed and muttered “I gwess ya wight.” and gave in to her foalish nature to use her diaper. She giggled a bit and bounced on her messy diaper a bit making Sombra laugh. Then gasped when the messy diaper magically disappeared and a new purple diaper appeared around her rump . She wiggled it a bit and kicked her back legs to feel it and said, “I gwess its not so bad when the diapees hewe change themsewvs.”

Sombra nods and bounced on his clean diaper as he chirped, “Yeah my diapee did that a wot while we weaw pwaing.”

Rarity then rushed over and hugged Sombra and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He just melted and blushed in her embrace as she gave him a nervous smile and whispered, “I wove ya, Somby.” As she broke the embrace Sombra asked, “So I gwess ya wike bein a fowl?”

Rarity pondered the question and replied, “Kind of, I wike having fun and bein cawe fwee. But I hate doing poopies and wetties in my diapee. Maybe if I have a dweam wike this whew I could be a todwa in potty twaining at weast then I can use a twaining potty.”

Sombra chuckled at the thought of Rarity using a plastic training potty, but he still said “Alwight Wawity, I’ww keep that in mind.”

“Alwight Somby, wets go,” Rarity spoke up. “We need to find owa fwiends. Being a fowl has been fun, bu we can’t stay hewe forevew.”

Sombra nodded “Yeah wets go.” and the two headed out of the playroom and into the hall.


The two turned and saw Discord with Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Luna and Diamond Tiara all talking and crawling together. Then Discord shouted, “Somby!”

“Discowd!” Sombra shouted back. The two rushed each other into a giant hug.

“Hey what abou me?” Nightmare Moon shouted, “And me!?” Chrysalis shouted as the two female former badies joined the group hug. They all giggled and smiled at each other seeing that they were together once again.

Then Sombra asked with wide eyes, “So how did ya all get hewe?”

Chrysalis spoke up first, “Well I had a wittle twouble with Diamond Tiawa, and I cwied and tewepowted to a twee whew I went ta sweep. Then I woke up hewe.”

Discord chirped, “Twily sent me hewe to wescue all fwom tis pwace.”

Rarity gave a nervous smile and asked, “Alwight Discowd, no jokes. What’s Twily’s weal pwan?”

Discord pouted and muttered, “That is the pwan, Twight twusted me to get ya all out of hewe.”

Than Nightmare moon started to cry again as she wailed, “This is all my fawlt. I think I might of cweated this pwace on accident, and now we all stuck hewe.”

Sombra hugged Nightmare Moon and told her, “It’s okay big sissy, we gonna find a way out.” She smiled and hugged Sombra back. Then Sombra turned to Discord and asked his older brother, “Discowd? Do we have a pwan of escape?”

Discord blushed as he scrunched his diaper and blushed. “Not weally.” he confessed.

“Wha, I though ya had a pwan?!” Nightmare Moon shouted in enragement.

Discord rolled his eyes, then he realized. “Wait, I can just ask Twily what ta do!” He closed his eyes then he looked back up and smiled, “Nightmaw Moon, Twily said ya gotta go to the cweatue and make hew weave. She’s the one contwowwing this pwace.”

Nightmare Moon looked stunned, “Bu how? I don know how to do that, I dun even know who she is!”

Discord closed his eyes again as the foals looked at him with confused looks. When he opened his eyes again he told Nightmare Moon. “Moony ya gotta tell the thing, that ya wanna gwow up.”

Nightmare Moon shook her head, “No, I don wanna gwow up!”

Discord rolled his eyes, “She doens mean wight now, she mean ya gotta wanan gwow up wike go back to Ponwville.”

”Wait we stuck hewe becasuse Moony doesnt want ta gwow up?” Chrysalis asked,

“Thats not twue!” Nightmare Moon whined. “I wanna gwow up someday, just not wight now!”

Discord waddled over and hugged Nightmare Moon then whispered, “I’m no bwaming ya, I jus tellin ya wha Twily told me.” Nightmare Moon smiled and hugged Discord back.

Sombra pondered for a few minutes then asked. “So how do we get Nightmawe Moon to the shadow mawe?”

Luna smiled weakly as she came up to the group and said, “I think I hawe an idea.” They all turned to her as she explained, “What if we wuwe the shadowy mawe by bein vewy cute and kicking hew out when she doesn expect it?”

Discord went on the ground in fits of laughter as Sombra asked, “Mama Wuna what ya talkin abou? Thewe’s no way she’ll fall fow that?”

Luna crossed her stubby front hooves and sat back on her diaper, “She jus might and its wowth a twy.” She protested.

Then Diamond Tiara spoke up, “Well I might hawe a pwan.”

All the foals looked at her as she crawled up to them. Then Discord asked, “Wait who awe ya?”

Diamond blushed and twirled in her dress as she replied, “My name is Diamownd Tiawa.”

Chrysalis added, “Yeah and she is my fwiend.”

“I am?” Diamond asked in a surprised voice.

Chrysalis smiled, “Of cowse ya my fwiend.”

“Sowie fow intewupting bu whats ya pwan, Diamon Tiawa?” Discord asked.

Diamond continued with a smug grin, “Well my pwan is that we use owa cuteness wike Wuna said b,ut we also have Nightmawe Moon luwe hew to open up so she can talk to hew.”

“Why’s that, Diamownd?” Chrysalis asked, skeptical of her new friend’s plan.

Diamond bent her head low and sat on her diaper. Then in a low whisper she said, “Becawse she pwobaly isnt bad, she pwaobay is jus wony.”


The shadowy mare was on her throne looking over the foal land the ponies created through their imaginations. She just smiled at them, then she felt a something tug at her hoof. She looked down and saw that Discord holding onto her leg looking up and whimpering “Mama, I hungwy.”

The shadowy mare smiled at Discord and cooed, “You know you can dream up whatever food you like here?”

Discord shook his head, “I wana milkies.”

“From a bottle?” the mare asked.

“Fowm ya bweast. Tat is okay with you, wight?” Discord asked.

The shadowy mare was stunned! Never in her brief existence had she thought that a foal, much less the former lord of chaos, would want to be breastfed. But who was she to say no to a foal? She laid on the side of her throne and revealed two large breasts. Even Discord's eyes went wide at the sight. as he crawled up to the right one and grasped it, then he began to suckle slowly. The mare smiled seeing the little draquenios drinking his fill with a smile on his face. Then all of a sudden she felt something crawl over her and saw that Chrysalis and Diamond Tiara were now in the nook of her stomach, nuzzling her body. She whispered “What are you all doing?” She laughed, when she felt another foal starting to suckle from her underbelly.

Luna had now latched on the other teat, and was suckling as well. As she suckled, Sombra was making his way over to the mare’s mane. He tried to get ontop of her head, but he fell backwards and landed on his big padded rump. He squaled a bit, wetting himself from the fall. But he got up and smiled at the mare as he said, “I did a wettie, change me pwease.” His diaper was soon magically changed, and he giggled and bounced in his onesie. Then the mare cooed, “So Somby, what’s all this for?”

Sombra smiled as he got on his hind legs and spread out his forelegs. He waddled back and forth, swaying and trying to keep his balance as he bopped her on the nose and said, “We jus wana give ya some wove.”

“I wana give some wove too!” Rarity exclaimed, jumping over the mare’s head and landing her padded behind into the mare, making her tip over.

All the foals were now on the mare’s belly laughing as they continued to explore her body cooing and rubbing themselves into her fur.

The mare nuzzled Sombra and said sweetly, “Thank you, Somby. I didn't think anypony here appreciated what I was trying to do.”

At that point, Nightmare Moon crawled forward, “Ello, I Nightmawe Moon, once the qween of the entnawl night, now a foaw.” she introduced

“Hello Nightmare Moon.” The mare replied in a motherly tone.

Nightmare Moon blushed and tried not to look guilty. “ I know that ya vewy busy and twiny to make evwypony in Ponyviwe a foaw but...but… ya can’t!” she protested.

The mare’s face went from happy to stern as she asked, “Why not?”

Nightmare Moon’s face contorted to a pout as she whimpered, “Becawse they miss they weal wives when they waeaw adws. It’s fun to be a fowl agian but it also mean ya gotta wave behind the ones they weally wove: Mamas, Dadas, Sissys, Bwothas, they might even hawe fowls of thewe own! And ya gonna take that fwom them?”

“But, I'm not doing this for them...I'm doing this for you.” The shadowy mare complained.

Nightmare Moon cried, “No, I don wana do this anwmowe! I wana go home to Pinkie Pie!”

The mare saw the distress on Nightmare’s face, then the foals all over her began to cry as well.

“I wana go home to Fwuttashy!” Discord babbled.

”I miss Mama Cewestia!” Sombra cried.

“I weawwu miss Sweetie Bew!” Rarity whined,

Even Chrysalis and Diamond Tiara began to nudge the mare crying, “We wana go home!”

With all the foals crying, the mare asked, “Wait ..none of you like it here?”

Sombra wiped the tears from his eyes then responded with a hug on the mare’s face and said, “I wove it hewe but we cant stay hewe foweva .”

“I thought you all hated the outside world and how it treated you,” the mare commented. “I just wanted to make a place where you didn't have to worry about that anymore.”

Nightmare Moon crawled to the mare then nuzzled her and said, “It’s okay, we can handle it. We got each other.”

The mare looked at the foals all looking at her for an answer, “Alright...I'll leave,” she agreed. “But Nightmare Moon, can I ask for one thing in return?”

“Wha?” Nightmare moon responded with a questionable face.

The mare cooed, “Once in awhile, can you come back and create this dream world for me?”

Nightmare Moon nodded, as the shadowy mare whispered, “Thank you, other self.” The shadowy mare bowed. Then she lifted herself into the air, as a bright light enveloped the world.


Fluttershy was trotting around the market place as she looked upon the ponies underneath blankets with their heads resting on pillows (some even had stuffed animals) when Rainbow Dash landed in the square and asked, “Wow. Is everypony having a giant slumber party or something?”

Fluttershy whispered, “Um...I don’t know. I’m just making sure they’re comfortable until they wake up.”

Rainbow Dash laughed upon seeing some had stuffed animals and some were even suckling their hooves. “How did this happen?” she asked, once she’d regained her composure. “Did Twilight mess up a spell or something?”

Fluttershy shrugged, “All I know is that Nightmare Moon disappeared, and then everypony fell asleep like this.”

Then all of a sudden then ponies began to wake up with a loud yawn. Some looked disappointed while others were looking at themselves with relief.

Rainbow Dash eyes went wide, as a portal opened in the sky and Nightmare Moon and the Cake Twins landed in her lap.

Nightmare Moon shouted “Wainbow Dashie!” All three foals nuzzled her making her laugh “Where the heck did you three come from?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Wong stowy.” Nightmare Moon replied.

Then Twilight trotted down the street with Discord and the rest of their friends. Discord squealed upon seeing Nightmare Moon, and he waddled over to her, gave her a big hug and cried into her shoulder! “Youw okay!”

Nightmare Moon nuzzled Discord and whimpered, “Yes I am, I am so sowie fow evewything.”

Pinkie Pie squealed in joy as she scooped The Cake Twins and Nightmare Moon into her hooves and shouted, “I’m so glad you're all okay.! while nuzzling their manes.

Nightmare Moon hugged Pinkie Pie’s face and whispered, “I pwomice, Mama I won eva do that again. I didn mean to make you wowwy.”

Pinkie Pie just nuzzled the black coated foal and told, “It's okay, Nightmare Moon, I'm just glad you're all okay. I was so worried about you all,” She then placed them on her back as she shouted “I gotta tell Mr. and Mrs. Cake that everything is fine!” She galloped down the street as Discord hugged Fluttershy.

“You were so brave today, Discord.” Fluttershy told the young spiirt.

“Well I wouldn't be if it wewn’t fow you, Mama.” Discord chirped. Fluttershy was too busy hugging him as she whispered, “Thank you for being such a good foal,” She then placed him on her back as she cooed, “Now, we still have to find foal food for your diet.”

Discord groaned, “I thought you would fowget about that.” He and Fluttershy took off, as Twilight had to address the ponies in the town square about what had happened.


Chrysalis woke underneath an apple tree at Sweet Apple Acres. She then was scooped into Applejack’s hooves and squeezed while she shouted, “Chrysalis, never leave my sight again!” Chrysalis started to cry into Applejack’s hooves, as Applejack held her close and waited for her adopted daughter to calm down.

“I sowie I made ya wowwied. I jus wana go home.” Chrysalis said, once the water works had stopped.

Applejack hushed her and cooed, “It's okay, you're safe and that's all that matters. Mommy is gonna feed you, then we'll go to Rarity’s so she can dress you up. How does that sound?”

Chrysalis rubbed her face into Applejack’s fur “I wove it, Mama.”

Just then Apple Bloom came by, with Diamond Tiara sheepishly trailing behind. Apple Bloom gasped and shouted “Big sis, ya found her!”

Applejack nodded, “Yep she's okay. You can tell Cheerilee and all your classmates that there’s nothing to worry about.”

”Good but I have one more problem,” Apple Bloom replied. “I found Diamond Tiara sleepin’ under a tree and dragged her sorry butt over here.”

Applejack glared at the filly, “So not only did ya insult an innocent foal, you were also too lazy to help find her?”

Diamond looked up, “I'm really sorry, I...I was just trying to make my mother happy. But Chrysalis is a wonderful foal, and I'm just a brat. Punish however you want.” She then started to cry.

Suddenly, Chrysalis crawled down Applejack’s back, hugged Diamond’s right leg, and said to the filly. “Thank ya fow the tea pawty, I had a wot of fun.” Diamond sniffled then hugged Chrysalis back. Bewildered Applejack asked “Chrysalis, you’re her friend now?”

Chrysalis looked up and nodded, “Diamond Tiawa is jus wony wike I was befow I was tuwned into a fowl. So I'll be hew fwiend fow hew to pway tea pawty with when eva she wants.”

Apple Bloom dawwed at Chyrsalis’ generous offer, while Applejack sighed. “Alright, Diamond Tiara, I suppose I won’t say a word of what happened to your folks. But I need ya to promise not to insult Chrysalis or any of the other foals again.”

Diamond smiled and nodded. “I promise, and can I stay here sometimes and play with Chrysalis? I can even change her diapers if that’s how you want to punish me, I’ve had younger relatives come over for a visit, so I know a thing or two about foals.”

“Diamond Tiara, did ya bump your head while sleepin’ or somethin’?” Apple Bloom asked, bewildered at the pink coated filly’s change in behavior.

But Applejack smiled, “It's okay, Apple Bloom. I think’s she learned not to be so rude all the time.” Applejack then scooped up her charge and happily told Diamond, “You’re welcome to come over anytime you’d like, just as long as you stop treating other ponies horribly. Alright?”

Diamond nodded, “Sure, and thank you.”

Apple Bloom sighed in relief., “Alright, it's time to go tell Cheerilee Chrysalis is safe, before she starts sendin’ the whole class out to look for her..”

The two galloped off as Applejack cooed, “Alrightly, Chrysalis, it's time for some num nums.” Chrysalis hugged Applejack as the two went back to the farmhouse.


That afternoon, Celestia was with Sombra in her room, cuddling him and kissing him. But he just looked at her when she was finished, then started to whimper.

“Oh Somby, what's wrong?” Celestia asked him. Sombra just cried louder, so Celestia hugged him tightly and asked. “What's bothering you?”

Sombra garbled, “Mama, I miss my fwiends, bu I wana stay with you too.”

Celestia cooed in a hushing tone, “It's okay.” she then patted his padding while humming to him. When hecalmed down a bit she then said, “Somby I've been thinking the same thing. As much as I hate to say it...I..I think you going to Ponyville is the best option for you.”

Sombra whimpered, “I know...I talked to Waity abou it in the dweam wowld and she said the same thing.”

Celestia looked at the former king in his diaper with little suns. His big red eyes sparkling from tears . She wiped the tears from those eyes and told him, “How about you live in Ponyville with Rarity, and every once in awhile, when I clear my schedule, I'll spend a day or two with you? Does that sound good?”

Sombra smiled, “Just you and me?”

“Just you and me.” Celestia told him.

Sombra smiled again, but then whimpered. “Alwight, but am...am...am I ya son?


Celestia choked up a bit before she said “Yes Sombra, you will always be my son. I promise that if you ever need me, I'll be there.” She hugged him as he nuzzled her multicolored mane. And they stayed like that for quite some time, for they knew it would be a long time until they would be able to such a thing again.