• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 537 Views, 34 Comments

A Complete Psycho Gets Teleported To Equestria - RedHead Productions



A bat shit insane person gets teleported to Equestria, and it doesn't turn out good for everypony. :(

  • ...
108
 34
 537
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

I couldn't even get all the way through the first chapter without wondering how in the hell this got past moderation. I swear, the mods will allow ALMOST ANYTHING these days. I do a massive re-write of a story and it gets rejected yet raw and mindless filth like this gets approved. I have some advice, nix this horrid work entirely. I have read a lot of bad stories but this one is by far the worst, even worse than that one involving the Nazi going into Russia and then winding up in Equestria.

However foul the story is, that cover art gets me every time.

7383599
Hey, thanks for the support, mate.

7383599

I liked that nazi story.

7396485 There is one specific reason I didn't like that one. The author had the Chinese fighting alongside the Russians. If they are going to try to tie history into a story, at least get it right. In another one of that author's works he had Russian soldiers in Vietnam and believed that wolves existed in that country, both of which are wrong.

Nigga why?

Edit after reading all of it: NIGGA WHY!!??

:rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::raritystarry:

This is funnier than 99% of the so-called "comedy" fics on this site. Have a fave and a downvote.

Oh shit! That like to dislike ratio...

Login or register to comment