• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 588 Views, 4 Comments

We Follow, Greet, Wait and Repeat - Shade shadowfeeder



After the CMC stumble into an abandoned building that has been closed for years they meet three new friends that will change their lives forever

  • ...
1
 4
 588

New Discovery and New Friends

It was another average day in Ponyville as everypony was happy doing their own thing whether it be at the market selling their products to just being with their friends. At the Ponyville school was the teacher Cheerilee telling her students about an upcoming project that would count alot for their grades since the school year was almost over.

"Now class the project is going to a presentation, all of you will be in a group of three and will look for historical monuments and areas around Ponyville to do the presentation, however no more than one group can have the same place to do a presentation on so I better not see two of the same presentation, you may now get with your groups" the minute she was done all the students went to their respected groups. In the back corner of the room were three little fillies Applebloom, Sweetiebelle, and Scootaloo were currently trying to come up with ideas.

"Well I got nothin" said Scootaloo with a bit disappointment on her face.

"Come on Scoots I'm sure there is something we can think of we just need some help" Sweetiebelle said with just as much disappointment. All the other groups had already gotten their areas and monuments and now there was no other ones that haven't been taken.

"I mean there really isn't anything we can do, almost every place thinkable has been taken by one of the other groups and we're the only group without one" Scootaloo gave a frustrated sigh looking down on the ground but then looked at Applebloom.

"Hey Applebloom your granny is one of oldest ponies in Ponyville maybe she knows of a place that we could do our presentation on."

Applebloom put a hoof to her chin with a thoughtful expression "I don't know but we could go ask her after school is over I just hope we can find something for our presentation."

After school was over the crusaders rushed out and over to Sweet Apple Acres to find the eldest of the apple family, on their way there they stopped as they came across an old building that looked like it was abandoned for many years. The building was five stories tall, it looked decrepit and worn out, the paint on the walls looked chipped away and the windows were either dusty or broken, and on the door was a keep out sign that had Mayor Mare's seal of approval. This place had seen better days but what was interesting to the three fillies is that they never even heard of the building or remember seeing when they walked around town.

"Hey is it me, or does this place look like it shouldn't be here" asked Scootaloo as she looked over to her friends.

"No I think that we just maybe have missed it when we've walked to school" said Applebloom while she still stared at the building with anxious look on her face.

Scootaloo looked around and saw a mare walking by with fresh groceries bought from the market. "Excuse me miss but do you happen to know anything about this building" she asked the mare while she pointed towards the building. the mare looked at the building in question and then back at the fillies "no, in fact I haven't noticed it until now but you three better not go messing around in there it's closed for a reason." With that said the mare trotted away at very quick pace the CMC looked back at the building with burning curiosity until Scootaloo decided to pick up a rock in her left wing and threw it at the lowest window.

"Scootaloo! what are you doing!? you're going to get us in serious trouble" Sweetie said

"Relax Sweetie Belle I know what I'm doing" Scootaloo said as she hoped up and climbed through the window and fell to the floor. She got a good look at the room it looked like a lobby for a hotel, it had a front desk with a rusted bell as well as a large key rack hanging on the wall behind it, the inside looked just looked as bad as the outside. There was a hallway that lead further into the building and next to it was a stairway that lead to the upper floors she thought it was cool because she not only found a place that they could do their project but Scootaloo could make this into a new secret hideout for her and her friends.

"Hey guys get in here this place is awesome" Sweetie Belle crawled in first with Applebloom right behind her. When Sweetie Belle saw the inside she gave a disgusted look.

"Uh, Scootaloo why would you ind this place cool its literally falling apart and probably infested with rats."

"Well yeah but we fix it up, paint the walls and it would make a cool new secret Cutie Mark Crusader hideout."

Sweetie Belle rolled her eyes "alright alright, whatever lets just search the desk for any documents that can tell us about this place Applebloom you still have the camera right?" Applebloom pulled the camera out of her saddle bags and slung the neck strap around her neck. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle began to search the desk for anything about the building while Applebloom began to take pictures of random spots in the room, due to the lack of light she had to turn on the flash option. After a few minutes Applebloom was able to get a dozen pictures while Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle only found a couple of folders filled with documents and pictures Applebloom was looking at the photos she took, admiring her work, until she got to the last photo and noticed something in it. At the opening that leads to the stairs was what appeared to be a large, blue creature poking its head out to look at her the creature had furry ears as well as horns that were curved back, it's eyes were pitch black and glowed a bright blue as well making it even more creepy.

"Uh...girls you might want to see this" she said in a uneasy tone Scootaloo was the first one to see the photo and gave a look to Applebloom.

"Are you joking with us, please say yes because this is pretty creepy" she then handed the picture to Sweetie Belle who, upon looking at the picture, fainted and landed on her back. Applebloom was about to shake her awake and then get out until she heard what sounded like a piano being played and it came from the stairwell. While Scootaloo was trying to wake Sweetie Belle up Applebloom decided to follow the noise, as she walked up the stairs the music got louder when she got to the second floor she could hear it plain as day. Applebloom continued to walk down the hallway but stopped when she heard running behind her she turned to see that Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle had caught up to her.

"Applebloom what the hay were you thinking we thought something happened to you or that the monster got you" Scootaloo shouted at her Sweetie Belle just nodded agreeing with what Sootaloo just said.

"Sorry girls I didn't try to scare you I was just searching for the source of the music" she said while hanging her head.

"It's okay Applebloom we're just making sure you're not hurt we're friends and friends stick together" Sweetie Belle said while her and Scootaloo gave Applebloom a big group hug. While they were hugging they failed to notice that the music stopped and watching them was the blue creature from earlier as well as another creature. The new creature was a dark pink and looked somewhat like a bird due to it having a beak and chicken looking legs, it also had horns but unlike the blue creature the horns went up in a twisted spiral formation, the eyes were the same as the blue creature as well but were pink instead of blue. The first one to notice their presence was Sweetie Belle who froze before screaming and fainting. Sootaloo and Applebloom noticed them shortly after Sweetie Belle's scream and both had the same thought.

'We're going to die'

They closed their eyes readying for the worst until they heard what sounded like a mare giggling. The two fillies were confused and oped their eyes to see the pink one laughing while the blue one was had it's arms crossed and gave an annoyed look at the trio. They became even more surprised when the blue one spoke in young, rough, male voice.

"Great, another overreaction from kids I sometimes wonder what it is I do wrong" the pink one stopped laughing and looked at the blue one.

"Oh come on Follower don't be like that you have to remember that we haven't preformed for children in long time" she said before turning to the fillies who had confused looks. She walked up to them and got on her knee, at first the fillies were frightened but as they continued to look at her and saw her smiling face they slowly became more comfortable like a child is with their mother.

The creature smiled at them even more "see, we're not that bad haven't you kids been taught to never judge a book by it's cover" Scootaloo and Applebloom slowly shook their heads.

"Well good, now what are your names little ones."

"Um...I'm Applebloom, this here is Scootaloo and the one who fainted is Sweetie Belle."

"Well its very nice to meet you three I just wish It was under...better circumstances" she said while getting back to her feet and walked back to the blue creature from earlier she gave him a look and he walked over to them and got on his knee.

"Hey sorry I scared you earlier I just heard a window crashing came down to investigate and when I saw you three I kinda panicked and tried to stay out of site especially after you flashed that light at me."

"Heh...yeah sorry about that I was just taking pictures of the building, but who are you guys?" asked Applebloom. The blue creature smiled and stood up as the pink one walked up net to him.

"I am the Follower.."

"..And I am the Greeter"

Author's Note:

hey guys I'M BACK and will continue to write and to my loyal Ponyone fans don't worry the net chapter will be up soon and sorry about Appleblooms dialog but i'm terrible at writing southern anyways let me know what you think

thank you for reading i hoped you enjoyed

I AM SHADE SHADOWFEEDER

and I'm out

Comments ( 4 )

might need an editor here.

7399018
Yeah I've had no luck getting one unfortunately

i can see this going in it

Login or register to comment