• Published 8th May 2016
  • 217 Views, 0 Comments

Paradox - Stardust Hop



After Alexandria Boo somehow gets sent to a world where she knows nothing, She has to travel across many lands, worlds and terrains just to get the answers she has been looking for.

  • ...
 0
 217

Entry #1.5

If I was able to move my body, I would have jumped back and ran for my life. Sadly I was not able to. Her eyes looked into mine and I felt as helpless as I was when I was surrounded by blackness. I tried to say something but speech wasn’t accessible to me either.

Twilight backed up and I took a look around. It seemed That I happened to come into the story line, Yeah I’m going to call it that for now, Was right after Twilight helped Starlight Glimmer get back in touch with her friend. I say that cause Starlight was standing next to Rainbow Dash.

“She looks a tad bit scared,” one of the ponies said. Judging by the accent I knew it was Applejack. “Maybe some space would be nice for her.”

“But I wanted to show her my sweet Party Canon! I just got new confetti and it smells great, although it tastes like paper.” I heard a pound as Pinkie Pie obviously fell onto the ground in over exaggerate excitement.

I heard some shuffling behind the ponies and Rarity squeezed in between Rainbow and Sunset. “Oh my. Your eyes are gorgeous dear! And your fur looks splendid! Were you a model! I must know! In Fact I must not! You are Hired and I don’t even want an application!” She was excited and I would have blushed if I knew how to. I can only Imagine by Rarity’s reaction that I must be a pony as well. I would be lying if i said I wasn’t.

“Rarity! We don’t even know where she came from. You can’t hire her just like that. I mean look at the poor girl she can’t even move, Let alone talk. Plus she looks scared.”

I can imagine Rarity doing some dramatic action. “I guess you’re right. Well then Miss, when you recover and need a job-”

“Rarity!” Applejack yelled.

“Sorry Sorry” I heard her step away. Twilight was rambling about something as she walked over.

“According to this report I sent Celestia, It’s not every been known of a Grown pony with no Cutie Mark. She also wrote back saying that no pony of her description has been noted in the registry. No even a Birth certificate.” So I am a full grown pony with no Cutie Mark. “We should wait until she makes a full recovery. We can as questions later. She doesn’t look like she poses a threat.” At least I don’t post a- Hey wait, well I guess being in a place that gets attacked by evil a lot, I guess you would need to be careful who shows up or not.

I heard the softest voice I have ever heard in my life speak up. I could only assume it’s Fluttershy. “I….I Agree. We can’t learn Anything. Uhm, she can’t even talk. I agree with Twilight.” I heard everyone start talking. I closed my eyes and sighed.

They came to an agreement a minute later and decided that Twilight was correct. Fluttershy and Rarity were going to help her with my healing. According to Twilight it should not take more than a week. Well the week is going to be long and I am going to be in some pain.

And I was indeed in pain thinking about it. The walking let alone learning how to use my arms in many exaggerating ways was gonna be the worst part, I can only imagine the difficulty of learning it in a Week.

After the whole party left and i was Alone with Twilight, she was already writing her plan to help me “recover” from all my injuries. According to her I hit my head and lost all knowledge of how to walk and do other normal functioning actions. Yet oddly enough I didn’t lose all my memory. Only bits and pieces. It felt like I was dreaming all of this. But it was not a dream.

“So. Are you able to speak?” Twilight asked and I raised a brow. “Duh if you were able to speak we wouldn’t be in this little mess haha.” she started laughing a little and then got back to it.

“Maybe, we should try some relaxing ointment that Celestia used on you after your battle with Tyrek. You recovered pretty fast Twilight.” I heard Spike enter as Twilight headed over to a bookcase. There always seemed to be bookcases wherever she went it seemed.

“Spike! What a great idea! That would help this mare get back to walking but it wouldn’t help with her speech.” She said and walked over to a cupboard and opened it up. Hey, At least its well known to me that I am still a girl in this place. Would have been horrible to get a gender switch. Just imagine learning how to use the restroom all over again in the new gender. I heard some liquid drain from what sounded more or less like a syringe. She walked over to me and applied some of the ointment onto my joints. I could feel the cool liquid splatter onto my skin. “Maybe there is a spell I can use to help her. There might be an off chance she isn’t from Equestria and doesn’t know our language.”

Hey, At least its well known to me that I am still a girl in this place. Would have been horrible to get a gender switch. Just imagine learning how to use the restroom all over again in the new gender. My confusion would be through the roof and I am not even sure if I could handle Myself. Although I don't think I should worry. I mean, In Equestria there are ore Female then Males in the population. At from what you see on the show... Now that I am here, I guess I will have to see if it holds true.

Twilight walked out of my sight and was discussing spells with Spike. I decided to attempt to move my body. I succeeded but it was only minor spasms of movement. Like when a child is born and they are like “Oh I can move, this is cool” inside their head. Yeah. That’s what was happening to me.

I heard something swishy pass by and noticed an owl on a table nearby. It looked different from the one from the TV show. What was its name. Owlicious. That’s right. But compared to the size or what everyone assumed was the size it was black. The eyes of this bird was red and fierce and it was staring at me like it was trying to read my mind. I stared back a little bit panicked. I heard Twilight coming back and I averted my gaze and looked back but the owl was gone.

“Whoa. You look scared. Did something happen? A bad memory?” Twilight asked once she got to the side of the bed. "Who am I kidding. We both know that you currently forgot how to speak."

I Had a need to attempt speech. I needed to let her know I saw this owl. So I did what I needed to. I attempted speech and thought really hard of a word to say and how to form it. I looked up getting frustrated at myself and then saw Owlicious fly overhead. And I somehow Blurted out “Owl!” loudly. I looked at Twilight with her wide eyes and then everything went from color to black and I passed out.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment