• Published 8th May 2016
  • 217 Views, 0 Comments

Paradox - Stardust Hop



After Alexandria Boo somehow gets sent to a world where she knows nothing, She has to travel across many lands, worlds and terrains just to get the answers she has been looking for.

  • ...
 0
 217

Entry #1.25

The blackness was cold. So cold it should have froze me to death but somehow I was alive. Stranded in a Limbo like state. I floated there for hours, years, centuries or even millennium. There was no way for me to tell the time. I was sure I was dead and if I wasn’t, I really wanted to be.

My whole family and my life was ripped away from me in less than a minute. All my happiness drained out. I was a gutted fish trying to stay alive even though Death wasn’t far out sight waving his scythe around. I didn’t even know if I was dead. I felt blank.

I breathed out and saw my own breath. It floated off to the side and just stayed there, bouncing in a rhythmic motion. I curled into the fetal position feeling that everything is gone and no life should be life should be like this. I breathed out again. Watching the air float over to the other and bounce along with it.

I had battles in my head on whether or not I was dead and this was hell or if there even was a such thing heaven or hell. And if there was, shouldn't I have reached it by now. Shouldn’t I have been Judged by whoever rules this world? Am I even in a world? I breathed out and watched my breath join the other two.

My mind drifted, I imagined images and swirls with colors brighter than the sun and shades as deadly as Satan himself. They shifted and moved creating many images. I breathed out and watched my breath join the other three.

I had a memory float into my head from when I was younger.

There was this man and all he wore was black formal pants and a white button up shirt. He came over to me and asked me why I was crying. I told him it was because I dropped my ice cream before I even started it. The man showed empathy towards my 5 year old stature and went out of his way to get me another ice cream. He offered it to me and sat down on the bench as I licked the ice cream away.

“Your mom is special you know.” He said. I looked over to him and asked him how. He responded after closing his eyes and sighing. “Oh it was a long time ago. Your mom and I were best friends and we had great times.” he began to tell a story about the two of them, but then my mind drifted again.

I cursed myself for not being able to relive that cherished moment. I tried to think of him as much as I could but everytime I tried it seemed he faded deeper and deeper away from my Memory. Breathed out again and watched the puff of air float to the other puff that had collected over the time of me being here. I was still scared by what happened but I was curious.

I used all my energy and put my floating thought to the side and floated over to where the puffs were. Reached out with my hand and poked them. They felt full and heavy with life. I shrugged and observed them for awhile.

After who knows how long I got tired of waiting for what was going to happen. Tired of the blackness and tired of not being able to relive any memories. I waved my hand in the puffs of air and saw a light. Out of new curiosity I floated over to it. I waved my hands in the puffs some more. It revealed more light.

As I found this out I moved my hands even faster and faster Until i felt like my entire being was sucked directly out of the Pit of Blackness and into something alive.

I started to hear noises and words and sounds of a worldly nature. Felt grass on my back and my eyes were closed. I sighed. And then did it again to see if it actually came from my mouth. I was surprised to say it did. I was happy but I couldn’t move. Every time I attempted to move a sharp pain hit my in my hips as if i was trying to move something wrong. I attempted again and this time getting a small reaction from my legs, I groaned at the pain.

I heard voices respond to my groan and what sounded like movement head over to me. It got closer and closer until I could feel breathes around me. I could hear everyone who was there heartbeat. It sounded off from a human's but what do I know? I could have been in a coma for 10 years or frozen under Disneyland and just brought back to life.

I felt someone's hand on my head, except it didn’t feel like a normal hand. Maybe there was nuclear war people were mutated. It would be like waking up in a fallout game. I shiver and then feel a warm cloth spread upon my body. My eyes were still shut tight. I was afraid of what I would see. Images of horribly deformed Frogmen kept popping into my head.

I heard a voice rang out, It sounded… Nerdy but royal? Is that even a thing? “Can you hear us?” is what the voice asked. I couldn’t find my voice so I nodded my head. The voice rang out this time closer to me. “We found you just outside of the town, halfway out of The lake.” She stuttered a little. “Are you able to t...Talk?” I shook my head. “I see.. Hmm alright.” I heard her walk off and then back. I felt a drop of some liquid on my eyelids. “When you want to you can open your eyes. I gave you some healing potion to get rid of the eye sickness you had.”

I was unprepared. Horrible unprepared. I thought at that time that if I take my chances it will pass by and I will be able to accept sooner. Well I was wrong. What I saw after I opened my was something I never ever thought would happen. I wasn’t even sure if I was normal anymore. All my ideas of what happened were gone. And I was in a bit of a shock.

I opened my eyes and staring down at me from her large eye, was none other than Princess Twilight Sparkle.