• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 638 Views, 42 Comments

Cutlass: Minerva Heartway - Flutterwhat



Minerva Heartway must learn how to be a starshp captain, but can she manage to put up with her crew?

  • ...
1
 42
 638

Mission log: Project ghost

Log://heartway/S/02A/1:// This is setting….strange?

Mission log: Project ghost

Minerva Heartway, 1st officer reporting.

Well, it seems we have realized something quite confusing.When the admiral told us that a unidentified signal may be out first contact of the fabled Star Ponies, Canterlot may have just been lying to us to us. Sensors seemed to indicated a Equestrian vessel might be the source of the signal, but we can't identify it from here, but we should at this range.

I also can't seem to find a way to fix moral. The Captain seems to be brooding in his ready room about half of the time and the teams are growing tired from all of the sensor readings we've been trying to have done, which have proved inconclusive for the most part, lowering their motivation.

the captain doesn't understand that the pressure the science team is being put under for sharper readings is putting strain on two key ponies in the FTL devision, so we can't actually go and get closer readings for a few days.

Because the captain is aloof in his ready room, i've had the bridge more often then not.

Off I go for another shift of being in command because the captain is too busy with something else.

Comments ( 7 )

1463850 the technology in Twilight's lab during 'feeling pinkie keen' kind of indicated to me that those with the means to make discoveries, and not the general public, have acsess to technology from the 1960s. my headcannon for this story pretty much places all computer technologies around the late 1990s, with magic doing alot of the legwork for networking and advanced starship systems. Freindship teams and magical ponies help to actually provide power and the desired effects of what needs to get done. since it's magic, there are many schools of 'thought' that can be applied to specific actions, like sensors and weapons.

1463948
1463894
do you have any suggestions on alternate names? I would welcome them and implement them if I really like them. :yay:

1465638
So equestria follows a similar set of laws of physics, yet pinkie pie is pinkie pie, applejack and fall many times form a high point and not be hurt, and love is also a magical anti evil weapon, and i cant even remember why we started arguing... so love and tolerate?

1469348 Head cannon? That must be one big hat. (The proper term is Canon. There is a difference)

That aside, are there any other things from this story you'd like designed? (you can either reply via the comments or a PM)

1469693 sorry i come from the world of fandoms on tumblr. Headcannnon seems apppriate because this entire story is headcannon of the MLP universe's future. I'll PM you with ideas, if you'd like to help :D

1469772 I'd be glad to help. Just catapult a PM in my general direction whenever you need something built (my current project is a giant robot).

Login or register to comment