• Published 22nd Apr 2016
  • 741 Views, 8 Comments

Twilight's Think Tank - HiddenMac



With a threat to destroy the world looming, Princess Celestia summons the brightest minds to find a solution.

  • ...
2
 8
 741

Epilogue II: New Duty

Author's Note:

This epilogue is purely for laughs and not to be taken seriously.

Flash Sentry grumbled at his new orders. He had been reassigned to Tartarus, but not to help ensure the most dangerous villains remained lock away. No, his job was to assist Cerberus. More specifically, he duty was to clean up Cerberus'...duty. He carried his shovel and bag as he went clean Cerberus' most recent mess. After all, not even Tirek deserved this cruel and unusual punishment!

"STUPID DOG!" Flash screamed, annoyed at yet another leaving. "It's like you have three rear-ends too!"

While cleaning up his new assignment, Flash could hear some faint murmurings from the nearest cell.

"It appears this one bears discontent. What does it desire, I wonder?" the soft voice spoke.

Flash trotted over to the cell, unable to see the prisoner's face. "What did you say? How do you know about me?" he dropped the bag in curiosity to the wise prisoner.

"I know that you seek retribution; to find satisfaction from those that put you here. I can help," the inmate offered.

"And why would you do that?" the pegasus guard inquired.

"I can offer you a little power that I have left. I can gain my vengeance by having you spread fear and hatred throughout Equestria. No one will try to defeat you; nobody will be able to stop you."

"How do you suppose to do that?" Flash asked doubtfully.

"By turning you into the ultimate weapon. I will have you become... 'Brad': corruptor of the innocent, thief of waifus, scourge of all stallions, and destroyer of nations. You will become unstoppable!"

Flash remained quiet. He took a moment, not to think about his decision, but to fantasize on the terror he would unleash upon his helpless foes. He started a subtle maniacal laugh before accepting this stranger's proposal.

"Yessss...."

Comments ( 3 )

Do what you must Flash. Mac has already won.

'Brad': corruptor of the innocent, thief of waifus, scourge of all stallions, and destroyer of nations. You will become unstoppable!

For the last time, dammit, I am NOT a waifu stealer! *harrumphs*

Well, that was an OK short fic. The whole Flash Sentry subplot should have been scrapped though. It doesn't really ad anything to the plot, and feels more like a 'take-that' aside at his character.

Login or register to comment