• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 351 Views, 2 Comments

Jade Stryke - Gentle-Breeze



Hi, I'm Jade Stryke. Have you seen my Mommy? She's hard to miss, she's got this really pretty purple coat, a unicorns horn, a deep blue mane with a pink and purple stripe, oh and her cutie mark is a pink six pointed star with five smaller white ones!

  • ...
 2
 351

At the gala

I giggled as I stood on my hind legs to look out the carriage window. It was amazing to see all of these new sights, after all the last time Mommy, Spike and I'd went from Canterlot to Ponyville we'd been in the air.

"Stryker get down from there please," Mommy stated, "Otherwise you'll ruin that pretty yellow dress Auntie Rarity made for you." I looked down at the dress in question. It was a pale golden yellow just a few shade's darker then Auntie ShyShy with small clusters of yellow topaz and gold chunks sewn into the fabric. My slippers were made of a soft gold fabric and the ribbon wound half way up my leg to tie at the back with a slightly trailing bow.

I giggled again, "I look like a little fire ball!" I stated as one of the glittering jewel groups cought a hint of my red fur and reflected it back as a redish glow around that area.

Auntie Rarity smirked at Mommy, "I know you told her to stay by one of us or her Father at all times darling, but I know how curious children can be so I took the liberty of making sure we'd be able to spot her from any given point in the room, or in dear Fluttershy's case out in the gardens."

Mommy smiled at me as I sat there trying to make other jewel clusters glow as well. "Thanks Rarity that means a lot to me. As a matter of fact thank all of you girls," she let a tear slip down her cheek thinking I couldn't see it, "Since her father couldn't come with us to Ponyville, and since he and I aren't currently seeing eye to eye I just," she sniffled, "I just need you girls more then ever."

"Not a problem Twi," Aunt Jackie stated, "I mean really, y'all's practically family now," she snickered, "An' Bloom just adores lil' ole' Jayjay."

Aunt Dashie nodded, "So who's her dad anyway? I couldn't get a real good look at him when he tackled her out of the sky during our flying lesson, but with how fast he was it's clear to see she's going to be a natural."

Mommy looked like she was going to answer but before she could the carriage stopped, "We're here!" I squealed as Spike opened the door to let us out, smiling as he used my extended wing to lead me down the steps like Auntie ShyShy had taught him.

"Doing great Jadey." he whispered as I went passed making me blush.

I smiled as I waited for Mommy and the others, "I can't believe we're finally here," Mommy stated, "And with everything we've been hoping for this is sure to be the best night ever!"

Auntie ShyShy took a small step forward and started to sing, "At the Gala, in the garden

I'm going to see them all

All the creatures

I'll befriend them at the Gala

All the birdies, and the critters

They will love me big and small

We'll become good friends forever

Right here at the Gala"



I was a little freaked when other ponies started in singing too, "All our dreams will come true

Right here at the Gala

At the gala"

Then it was Aunt Jackie "At the Gala

I will sell them

All my appletastic treats!

Hungry ponies

They will buy them

Caramel Apples, apple sweets!

And then earn a lot of money

For the Apple Family"

Then yet more ponies "All our dreams and our hopes from now until here after

All that we've been wishing for will happen at the Gala

At the Gala"

Auntie Rarity's part kinda slowed things down a bit "At the gala, all the royals

They will meet fair Rarity

They will see

I'm just as regal at the Gala

I will find him, my prince charming

And how gallant he will be

He will treat me like a lady

Tonight at the Gala"

Then even more ponies "This is what we've been waiting for

To have the best night ever

Each of us will live our dreams

Tonight at the Gala

At the Gala"

"Okay what is it with ponies and singing?" I muttered to Spike before Aunt Dashie's rather exciting musical number.

"Been dreaming, I've been waiting

To fly with those great ponies

The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks

Spinning 'round and having kicks

Perform for crowds of thousands

They'll shower us with diamonds

The Wonderbolts will see me right here

At the Gala"

Yet even more ponies who I didn't know "All we've longed, for all we've dreamed, our happy ever-after

Finally will all come true

Right here at the Grand Gala!

At the Gala!"

Then started Aunt Pinkie's childish toon, "I'm here at the Grand Gala

For it is the best party

But the one thing it was missing

Was a pony named Pinkie

For I am the best at parties

All the ponies will agree

Ponies playing, ponies dancing

With me at the Grand Gala!"

Yet more unknown ponies! "Happiness and laughter at the Gala

At the Gala!"

Finally it was Mommy's turn. "At the Gala, (At the Gala) with the princess (with the princess)

Is where I'm going to be (She will be)

We will talk all about magic

And what I've learned and seen. (She will see)

It is going to be so special

As she takes time just for me!"

I thought I would get a chance to sing, but they skipped right over me and Spike and just did one giant group. "This will be the best night ever

Into the Gala we must go

We're ready now, we're all a glow

Into the Gala, let's go in

And have the best night ever

Into the Gala, now's the time

We're ready and we look divine

Into the Gala

Meet new friends

Into the Gala

Sell some Apples

Into the Gala

Find my prince

Prove I'm great

As a Wonderbolt is

To meet

To sell

To find

To prove

To woo

To talk

Into the Gala

Into the Gala

And we'll have the best night ever
At the Gala"

I blinked when we were finally all inside, and started to vibrate visibly with joy. I looked around at everyone, and promptly deflated, "I'm the only filly here." I mumbled, yelping slightly when a golden magic aura picked me up.

"Yes but you're the cutest little filly ever," a familiar voice teased, "Why I bet you'll be the belle of the ball." I giggled as I wiggled enough to turn around.

"Auntie Tia!" I squealed as I hugged her.

Several of the aristocrats were astonished as they watched me hug her, she merely giggled "Oh Jadey you've gotten so big!" she cooed as she cuddled me.

Spike smirked, "She's still a squirt."

I stuck my tongue out at him. Then I looked at Auntie Tia, "Auntie Tia can I go play with Fluffy?" I asked sweetly, she giggled then nodded. I squealed then ran off for the courtyard, only to stop and yelp when I accidentally ran into a dark figure.

I started shaking with fear, and I was halfway tempted to just turn tail and run, only to be stopped by a soothing voice. "Hold little one, We mean The no harm." I stopped blinked and tilted my head, then I started giggling. "What amuses you young on-" I cut her off by pouncing on her.

"You're Luna!" I squealed as I cuddled up to her, "You're my Auntie Tia's little sister, and Mommy's new friend!" she blinked down at me in shock.

"And prey-tail," she said raising an eyebrow, "Who is thine mother child?" I giggled again then smiled.

"My Mommy's Twilight Sparkle!" I stated proudly, only to watch the Princess of the night to fall flat on her face. "Um Princess Luna?" I asked gently nuzzling her, "Are you all right?"

The Princess sat up again slowly, "Yes We are, I mean I am fine young one."

I pouted, "My name isn't young one, it's Jade Stryke!" she blinked then giggled.

"Well Jade Stryke, would tough, I mean you, like to join us for a night stroll around the courtyard? We, I mean I, was just going down to see-"

There was a loud bark and I was suddenly being covered by slobbery dog kisses. "Fluffy get down!" I squealed as he finally backed off to show that he was a pitch black dog with blood red eyes.

"Y-you know my pet?" Luna asked startled.

"Ugh hugh, Auntie Tia lets me play with him all the time." I stated with a smile.

Luna paused to think about this for a moment before she said, "Wanna go outside and play with him?' she asked smiling. I squealed and we were both off like rockets. It was hard telling which one of us acted more like a little filly, that is until there was a very loud crash from inside the castle.

Luna and I stopped to look at each other, then at the same time we both said, "Ugh oh." I could see Mommy and the others running out and I pouted, "Aw I gotta leave."

Mommy looked around frantically and called out Stryker honey were are you?!" I trotted over to Mommy and the others. "Oh there you are sweetie." she nuzzled me, "How would you like to go to Doughnut Joe's for a bite to eat?" I nodded and she laughed,

It was a short time later and we were all sitting at a table at the small time sweet shop, Spike had told me all about what had happened making me giggle and laugh, when Auntie Tia showed up. She smiled and nuzzled me again, "Thank you Jadey," she murmured, "Luna said she had a wonderful time," she smiled, "And she said to pass along a message to you, she says to tell you to call her Auntie Lulu from now on." she winked at me then went on to talk to Mommy and the others. i tried to listen in, but slowly my eyes started to close until I was fast asleep.

Author's Note:

Well I hope you like it everyone.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment