• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 284 Views, 0 Comments

Diamonds are my Bestfriend. - princess-shy-writes-



A new-comer into the fashion world has come. This girl might seem innocent, but wait until you meet the REAL Beau Sancy

  • ...
 0
 284

3. The Early Brird Gets the Train! (And the Guy)

Chapter 3- The Early Birds Gets the Train! (And the Guy)

It was exactly 6:17 AM when Rarity and Beau got to the train station. The train was running late, and they both had a small chat meanwhile it catched up. "Are you currently working on anything, Darling?" Said Rarity, calmly putting her glimmery suitcase down next to her.

"Well yes, I have a few ideas. Mind taking a look?" Beau said proudly as she used her magic to pull out a yellow and white striped notebook with her name written sparkly on it. Rarity loved how this looked, and the great idea it was.

"Mind? I'ld love to take a look at those beautiful designs of yours!" Rarity used her magic to carefully flip into the first page of her new friend's notebook. She gasped in amazement at what she saw. A black and gold dress with music notes sorrounding it, a crown with a giagiant music note, and gold slippers. Rarity was amazed. "Where ever did you find inspiration for this dress?"

"Oh that? I was just at the club the other day and saw the DJ," Beau smiled as she remembered. "She was wearing some gold headphones and I remember the mare sitting next to me had a black dress. Nothing too special." Beau was the kind of girl to notice everything.

She was a wallflower back in grade school, her mane hadn't always been blonde nor had she always been as popular and talkative as she was now. Back in her fillyhood she was a blue maned mare, with braces and bangs to help her cover up her face when she needed to. This filly knew everypony's name, who they were, what they liked and disliked, and many more things. Yet, no one noticed her. That, is where she became well at noticing things.

"Nothing too special my flank! This is amazing!" Just as Rarity was ready to flip the page to see the next design the train arrived.

"PONYVILLE! THIS TRAIN TO PONYVILLE!" Screamed a Pony in the train as Rarity, Beau, and a few other ponies got up from their seats and got into the train.

"Hmmm that's weird." Said Rarity in consern as she got on the train.

"What's the matter? Is something wrong? Did I forget something?" Beau said worriful, as she looked around trying to remember what had she forgotten.

"Oh, it's has nothing to do with you Darlin'", Rarity said chuckling to herself. "I just thought that it was really unusual for the Ponyville train to get so many ponies in it.... I mean, unless something really special is going on, which I really doubt." Rarity had a seat next to the window and then Beau sat next to her.

Beau shurged as she though of what really could have been pulling ponies into Ponyville. "Well maybe Princess Celstia or Princess Celstia are visiting Princess Twilight. Or perhaps there's this really special show going on... Oh I don't know." She looked around to see the rest of the ponies in the train. She saw a colt pass by with a dark brown mane and soft, beautiful light cream fur. He was wearing a scarf with flames on the tips and a black baseball hat, forwards. He had a colorful cutie mark with beads in it and had bracelets on his right hoof.

"T-That Colt.... H-He is so...." Beau said, staring at the colt who sat in front of them. "He's stunning, oh Celstia pardon me!"

Rarity chuckled looking at the dreamy colt and back at Beau. "Well you're quite charming yourself Darling! I bet you even catched his eye! Why not try and talk to him?" She thought that they would look incredibly cute together and wanted for her to give it a try.

Beau smiled and said, "Maybe so, I will!" She got up from her seat and went to where the colt was sitting at, suddenly regretting that she had came so far to talk to to him. "H-Hello! I'm Beau, Beau Sancy. I just wanted to ask you if you by accident happened to like fashion. You seem like you would, since you are dressed very nicely." She smiled nervously, as the diamond in her necklace shimmered a few times.

"Well Hello Miss Sancy, very nice to meet you, I am Lance, and yes, I'm interested in fashion just as much as you are,but I can only do anything fashion related on my free time. As you see, I work for the weather factory, with these babies" Lance flapped his muscled wings a few times to show them off. "What about your little friend there?" He smiled and looked over at Rarity who was looking over Beau's notebook.

Beau sighed in amazement at the colt and snapped out of it just to see that he was interested in Rarity. "O-Oh her? She's my friend who is as well interested in fashion. Her name is Rarity. Would you like to meet her?"

"That sounds great! She looks VERY pretty..." He made a long whistle in compliment and got up from his seat. "Shall you introduce me to her?" Lance smirked and looked at Beau who was amazed by his beauty.

"Sure...." She looked down and realized what she was doing again. Falling for someone. How could she forget so easily. She could do the same mistake again? There was no way! The diamond.... Broken promises.... Time lost.... But it was all worth it. Could she do it again? Die for someone? She shook her head in disbelieve and then went on to realize that Lance was looking at her, waiting for a response. "Oh yes. Follow me."

They both went over to Rarity as she looked up and was about to ask Beau how it went, and saw that the colt was standing next to her, and she looked very annoyed. Or insulted. "Hey Rarity. This is Lance. He... He said he would have liked to meet you." Beau sighed and looked at Rarity as in looking for hope, or help.

"Nice to meet such a beautiful mare as you, Rarity... I'm sure you've heard someone tell you that before." He grabbed her right hoof and kissed it as she blushed and looked at Beau.

Rarity tried to smile at the colt. She knew what happening. She had had it happen to herself. A girl who likes a colt but the colt is interested on the girl's friend. And there, she was standing, being on the same situation, but in a different spot. This time, she was being arroused by the colt. "Thanks. And yes, someone has indeed told me that." She smirked as she got an idea "My colt friend tells me that. A lot."

Beau's eyes widened a bit as her ears perked up again. Since when did Rarity have a colt friend? Not saying that she couldn't get one. She was actually very capable of getting one. But... Why wouldn't Rarity have told her before? "Y-Y-You do?" Lance said in a shaky voice as he let down Rarity's hoof. He knew better than to hit on other colt's mare. Rarity nodded slightly.

"Oh, my bad. Well Misses, I must be going. I have a few important things to do. Maybe we could talk later, once the train gets to Ponyville." He started to move away slowly.

Beau rolled her eyes. What a jerk! He literally ignored her just to go with Rarity, and once he figured out Rarity was taken, he left! She smirked at Rarity and said "So who's the lucky colt you were just talking about?"

Rarity chuckled pleased as she said "Oh I don't really HAVE a coltfriend, Darling. I just use that excuse to take boys that I don't like at all off me." She went back to her seat and Beau followed.

"OOOHHH! That makes much more sense." Beau said as she opened her notebook back up and started doodling on it beautiful outfits.

A few minutes later the train stopped at Ponyville. The mares tried looking for Lance, but he left as soon as the train stopped. Which only made Beau laugh more at him..... They soon enough left the train and headed towards Rarity's house.

Author's Note:

Hello my babs! Please like this story and follow me! It's been taking me forever to write these and I just want somepony to read them :fluttershysad:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment